All Comments on 'T's Husband is None the Wiser'

by ladventures1

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Better Than Anything I Could Write

Entertained me.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
WHEN YOU PLAY AROUND WITH FIRE AND EXPLOSIVES

you shouldnt have to ask what happened,,,,whats going on, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
funny story

And well writen. But a little short on details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved it

This reminded me a a game we used to play in high school. Four girls would be blindfolded then us guys would take turns eating their pussies. They had to guess who ate them. Then we would all fuck them and once again they would guess. The best night was when we would fuck each for two minutes then switch to another. We actually carried on like this for almost two years. Then permanent boyfriends got in the way and two girls stopped. However the other two girls continued to enjoy getting lots of dick........my future wife was one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sequel pls

Please more of her fucking Isaac and getting pregnant by him

And fuck on top of hubby,

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Anony, anyone can write a few paragraphs about a nasty whore cheating on her husband.

yowseryowserover 3 years ago

Intense

'when I was with her, my confidence went up and my wild side came out.'

Now THAT is the right mindset to assume on a night out.

Raw, immediate, arousing...

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

And the plot is.. what??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

same old crap too long too many dicks no morals not enough sex details

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. A few annoying typos. I'm not sure why authors don't read through the final story and correct the obvious ones. I liked the description of a good orgasm. Very hot with the two girls helping each other get off. As far as the comments about a plot or morals, ARE YOU KIDDING? These are fictional sex stories!

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

lol ... what a pig .... lol

LickYourYoniLickYourYoniover 1 year ago

I love reading hot stories written by women! I hope you write more.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

I hope he divorces her, especially after that last bit about sloppy seconds...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The Good Wife ??

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Need to write another about both bitches continuing with their bullshit and getting caught and husband get divorced from wife and beats the hell out of the guys and maybe making them disappear permanently

DenaliFXDenaliFX8 months ago

I would have loved being one of those dicks even the one strapped to the bed. Don't be so grumpy guys, these women were still mentally in college. Really well written - too many sexy little bits to choose among. I like that thin long dick as it is always great fun poking around in there.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Shouldn't this be in the rape section?

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 2 months ago

Enjoy it for now, but don't cry later when the husband informs you, you gave him an STI. We're no longer in the twentieth century. Syphilis, Herpes, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis and HIV are all out there waiting to bless you and your marriage...

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Nothing like totally indulgent, reckless sex, especially when it's by a hot, slutty young wife who simply loves cock regardless of who it's attached to.

Fantasies like this are some of the best--erotically irresponsible because there's no need to be concerned with such things as STD's and pregnancy since they just don't exist in this kind of fairytale. I'd normally be pissed with the exclusion of the husband from being part of the gangbanging his slutwife--but, like a good writer should, ladventures1 [provided Em to (along with his wife) give him a good fucking (making him part of the experience).

Loved it. More please.

MLJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladventures1@ladventures1
Married woman, writing about her adventures and fantasies. Profile pic is me when I was 25. Read "Racy Photo Shoot Excites Young Wife" for details.