T's Last Day

Story Info
A Bad Day For Some - A Good Day For Others.
768 words
4.06
890
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlTend
AlTend
122 Followers

A bad day for some - a good day for others.

750 Word Project 2024

*

On his way home, T lucked upon the perfect gift for Mrs. T.

"Honey, I'm home!" he boomed. "And look, I've brought a surprise guest for dinner, Mr. R. I've been trying up to catch the quick little bugger for ages. I finally caught up with him and dragged him home for you to finally meet."

"Oh, that's nice," said Mrs. T in a rather preoccupied, distracted kind of way.

T was kind of nonplussed and both he and Mr. R. looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders at the same time as if they were both thinking the same thing, 'females, who could figure them out?'

Then T noticed that some things had been moved around and weren't where they usually were. In fact, Mrs. T seemed preoccupied with moving this piece of furniture from here to there, and something else to somewhere else etcetera, etcetera. And then the first piece would be moved again, back to pretty much where it was originally. But T wasn't stupid. After all it was basic survival of the male species 101 stuff - and he wisely kept his mouth shut.

But Mr. R. was sniffing the air with his sensitive nose that was partially shrouded in bushy whiskers. And T picked up on it, and then noticed it himself. There was a distinctly feminine fragrance...?

Wham - just like that he clued in. It was mating season. And his wife was moving things around because of the age old 'Nesty' instinct.

Mrs. T looked up and said with a coquettish smile, "It's time to start working on a family.

"Oh my Heavens!" he exclaimed. He was kind of lost for words but he managed to blurt out the only obvious, probing compliment - In hindsight incredibly tacky comment - that came to mind. "I do believe your Ta-Ta's are getting bigger, my love."

"Truly mammoth," agreed Mr. R.

T gave him a kick that sent him flying.

"Am I going to have a hot time tonight?" T looked lustfully at Mrs. T, with a big toothy grin. She returned his grin while nodding her head up and down.

"You are definitely going to have that!" The two started nuzzling each other oblivious to Mr. R.

"Oh, please...get a room. You're making me jealous," said that worthy.

Mrs. T. mused dreamily, not really paying much attention, "You say the sweetest things Mr. R. why I could...just eat you all up!"

T beamed with pride that his surprise had pleased his mate.

Mr. R. trying to ignore the implications of what Mrs. T had said and also trying to look anywhere but in the direction of the canoodling couple. "Look...up in the sky...a glowing ball trailing fire...?"

"I think it's coming this way!" said T.

"Definitely!" said Mrs. T.

"Oh, oh," mumbled Mr. R. more to himself than anyone else as the now stock still pair of his hosts, for the impromptu banquet where he was the unwilling guest of honor, gazed skyward with their toothy mouths gaping open. 'I've got a really bad feeling about this,' he thought. Amongst his people celestial phenomenon where considered to be harbingers of sudden dramatic change in one's life. Considering his current plight, he also thought it might very well be his doom.

While the now subdued couple were distracted and staring up mesmerized by the unprecedented event in the sky, Mr. R. made a dash for freedom. He scampered like his tail was on fire - or, if you prefer, a Rat out of Hell. And dove down the deep hole that was his home burrow.

*****

"Oh, Hi Honey how was your day?" said Mrs. R.

"You would not believe..."began Mr. R.

Suddenly, there was an Earth shattering explosion, felt through the very ground, rather than heard at first, followed immediately by an ear-splitting sonic boom, and a heat wave that almost cooked them even under the metre, or more, of dirt that was above their burrow. It scared the Hell out of their current litter of six pups.

When the ground stopped shaking from the asteroid caused earthquakes Mr. R. and family poked their pointy noses out of the entrance to the den and noticed a tantalizing mouth-watering smell, almost lost amidst all of the wood smoke, that made their whiskers twitch - It was barbecued T-Rex.

Unfortunately for most of the reptiles, it was the ultimate bad day.

But, 'Good eating for a long time to come,' thought the whole Rat clan.

AlTend
AlTend
122 Followers