TSS 3: Knight's Son Ch. 10

Story Info
Bobby is determined to win the love and trust of his 2 wives.
10.8k words
4.85
2.4k
4

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/15/2023
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers

[tags:violence, teasing, blowjob]

Bobby works hard to win back his wives' trust and affection.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 10

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Prove-It

"And that's how we got cum stains out of silk garments in ancient China," Charlotte smiled as she relaxed on her small mountain for cushions. Her bare chest rose and fell as she let out a wistful sigh. "You can believe that Ghenghis Khan's harem was very happy with that information and more than willing to show their gratitude."

"Yeah, cool story, bro," I said, pouring every ounce of boredom into my voice that I could muster. "You've kept me locked in here for days, listening to your inane stories. When are you going to let me out?" This was my bored response to every one of her stories. I'd brought Elly and Shayna being worried about me up initially, but the red-skinned succubus scoffed and continued another of her sordid tales instead of answering. I now knew countless ways to please a woman with my manhood, hands, toes, and even my elbows and abs. I would never even try many of the acts she described, even if I didn't care about the other woman. Some of them sounded too bizarre to be anatomically possible.

I didn't need to sleep or eat in here, though that would have been a welcome reprieve from the other woman's constant talking. I wasn't sure of the exact amount of time but knew it had to be three or four days, though Charlotte said time worked differently. As if experiencing multiple days locked within this dream world made the fact that only hours passed in the real world matter to me at the moment.

"You don't like my stories or admiring my naked body?" The red-skinned demoness arched one dark eyebrow as she mock-pouted. "But I've given you tons of tips on pleasing a woman--or multiple women--and even showed you in graphic detail some of them. I'm sure your time would be more pleasant if you let me demonstrate on you. Of course, most men would pay any price for the knowledge I'm giving you for free."

"Free?!" I demanded. This was the most direct response she'd given me to my repeated requests to be released. Still, I couldn't help getting infuriated with her cavalier attitude. "You've kept me a prisoner in my mind for days. Haven't I suffered enough?"

"Is my presence really that intolerable?" I saw tears forming in her eyes now. Perhaps they were faked, but I'd watched her body language, and this was the most honest reaction I'd noticed. Every other time it was a noticeable performance she put on for me. "All I've wanted is for you to give me the same care and consideration that you give your wives. I'm not evil. I'm not what you think I am. That's what I've been trying to show you. Can't you look past my physical appearance and see the person inside?"

"So..." I put my thoughts in order as I met her blue-green eyes. "You're not a demonic succubus who's hijacked my body, kept me locked in here for days, teasing and taunting my desires with your nudity and words, all while ignoring my requests?"

"So you've had desires for my nudity?" Charlotte asked, a hopeful gleam burning in her eyes.

"That's not what I--Oomph!" I tried to argue with her, but she cut me off with a mighty hug, appearing suddenly before me. Of course she would misinterpret what I'd said.

"Baby steps, baby steps," she sing-songed into my ear. "I can be patient. You'll see I'm not a terrible person. Give me time, and I'm sure we'll become friends, if not more."

"Hey!" I groaned and shoved her away. "Get off me."

Only it wasn't Charlotte I was pushing away, but Elly. Blinking in confusion, I found myself back in my room in the new house. Elly backed away, a hurt expression marring her beautiful face.

"I only came to wake you for breakfast," she said and fled from the room.

"Elly, wait!" I called after her, trying to get up from the bed. But, despite my athletic prowess on the field or the court, I tangled in my bedding and ended up in a disheveled heap on the floor. By the time I was free, Elly was gone, but I still gave chase. I found her and Shayna in the kitchen, the shorter woman consoling the taller. "Elly, I'm truly sorry. I was having a bad dream. I swear I didn't know it was you."

My light-skinned wife turned to look at me, and I was thankful I didn't see tears as she regarded me. Pain still filled her eyes, but it soon vanished into a wry grin as she looked me up and down. "I'd think about questioning that, but the fact you chased in here without even taking the time to get dressed? Well, that speaks in your favor. Though I have to wonder what kind of a nightmare would leave you in that condition?"

I looked down and realized that I was stark naked. Not only that, but I was sporting some robust morning wood.

"Sorry about that," I said, feeling my cheeks start to burn as I covered up. I didn't leave, though. I knew I'd gone to bed wearing boxers, so why was I naked now?

You can thank me later, Charlotte chortled in my head.

Damned bitch, I thought back at her. I didn't like using that term, but it fit her right then. I ignored anything she might have said in response as I focused on the women in the kitchen.

"Sorry," I apologized again. "I can't always control that, especially not in the morning."

"Oh, we know," Shayna spoke up for the first time this morning. There was a sparkle of mirth in her eyes as she regarded me. However, it didn't last long before she frowned and pulled Elly's head back down to her shoulder. If I'm being honest, it looked uncomfortable for Elly to bend over to the shorter woman, but she didn't seem to complain. "Now then, unless you want me chopping that off, I'd suggest you go back to your room and get changed. I'm not willing to do anything with you--or that pole between your legs--until I'm sure it's of my own free will."

I chose not to respond as I walked--calmly--back to my room. I wasn't worried about Shayna following through on her threat but also knew better than challenging her.

See, if I were evil, I'd be trying to convince you to use our abilities to seduce them. Charlotte's words broke through the block I tried to put her behind. But that's not who I am. I want you to be happy, Bobby, but I also want you to know that not all magical beings are evil.

"And if it would make me happy to seduce them?" I asked under my breath.

The succubus scoffed before answering. We both know that's not true. You're too much of a gentleman to do that. It's why I broke you out of your lust haze in the shower. I knew that wasn't you. And just putting all my cards on the table, here... If you asked me to use my lust magic on them, I wouldn't. I'm not about controlling people.

"Bullshit!" I snapped, louder than I intended to. Instead, I sent the rest of my thoughts to her. You controlled me while we were in purgatory, and I wouldn't say that the last few days in your mind-whatever wasn't a form of control.

Purgatory was a unique circumstance, she informed me in hurt tones that I ignored. If I hadn't, you would still be dead. We both would. And last night wasn't me controlling you, but keeping you in a safe space where we could talk.

Where you could talk, I argued back. And your splitting hairs on that one. I didn't want to be there, but you didn't give me a choice.

A knock at my door startled me before Shayna asked, "You about done in there? Taking you longer than usual to take care of that pole? Elly and I made a delicious breakfast that's getting cold."

I realized that I was fully dressed and argued with Charlotte for longer than I should have.

Opening the door, I felt happier than I should at Shayna's shocked expression. "No, I didn't take care of that," I told her, trying and failing to keep my tone light. "I've been arguing with the thing in my head. Sorry, I'm coming right now."

"Most men wouldn't admit to arguing with voices in their head," Shayna teased me as I followed her back to the kitchen. Was she intentionally swinging her hips like that, or was that just how she walked?

"I don't want there to be any secrets between us," I told her. "Relationships require honesty, and I was serious about trying to woo you both."

"Now see, that's the type of answer that would have normally gotten you a kiss," Shayna half-smiled at me. "If not for you-know-what."

I grimaced, realizing that I'd been talking too openly in a house that was likely spying on us. I remembered Shayna's outburst earlier and wondered if Elly had reminded her.

"Are you going to wear that to classes today?" Shayna asked Elly as we sat down to eat. My mouth watered at the smell of bacon, eggs, and what looked like lemon cream and raspberry pancakes. Not the healthiest breakfast for an athlete, but I needed a treat after everything else.

"What's wrong with it?" Elly asked as I moved food onto my plate. "This is what I've always worn."

"Yes," Shayna agreed but continued to debate her. "However, you no longer need to hide your amazing body and looks. You're free now, babe. Come on, tell her, Bobby."

I looked up from shoveling food into my mouth to see two beautiful women looking at me. As I chewed, I took in their appearance. Shayna wore a tight pair of jeans and a sleeveless shirt that looked tasteful while also flaunting her toned arms and slim waist. She knew how to use clothing to heighten all of her assets.

On the other hand, Elly wore a formless shirt and baggy pants. In addition, Shayna's hair was done up in intricate braids, while Elly's was in a simple bun. Add their skin color and other physical differences, and the women couldn't be more different.

"You should wear whatever you're comfortable with," I said after swallowing my mouthful.

"Weak!" Shayna accused me. "Be honest, Bobby. Wouldn't you rather see her in something that accentuated her body and great looks?"

"But I'm sure he doesn't want every other man looking at me," Elly argued before I could answer. "Besides, this is more comfortable."

"You know as well as I do that Bobby isn't the type of man who gets jealous over other men looking," Shayna piped back. "And he should know that we're not the type to tease or flirt with other men to make him jealous. Regardless of everything else, Bobby is our husband. I don't plan on looking anywhere else."

"But it's hard to say how the whole thing with Megan will affect him long term, plus everything else going on between us," Elly held firm.

Of course, they knew about everything that happened with Megan. Did Megan cheat on me? Well, she hadn't known it wasn't me she was making out with at the club. However, she'd left me to go to that freak after finding out. I'll admit it here since this journal is just for me, but that hurt my ego pretty bad.

I realized the women had continued talking as I got lost in thoughts and bad memories.

"If I may butt in and say something?" I said, cutting them both off. They both looked at me as though I were interrupting something that didn't concern me, but I pressed on. "Shayna, you look fantastic in what you're wearing. I rather like it. However, I think Elly looks good in her own way. It should be up to her to wear what she wants and not be pressured by us."

"'In her own way?' is another way of saying, 'I could look better,'" Elly said with narrowed eyes.

"That's not--" I started to say, but she waved me off. Then, getting up with her food untouched, she walked back into the kitchen.

"You'd better finish your breakfast and get going," Elly said from the sink. I grimaced, realizing that my intention to tell her to wear what she wanted and be comfortable had backfired. "I'll give Shayna a ride. Her truck is back in the garage. Why don't you take it to campus?"

"Try not to blow it up this time," Shayna shot me a smirk before getting up and following Elly. "We need to get you to the dealership to get your own ride."

"Well, shit," I muttered as I pushed my plate away. I'd lost my appetite. "That could have gone better."

It could have gone worse as well, Charlotte informed me. I couldn't be sure if she was somber from me being upset with her earlier or how poorly I'd handled this situation. Either way, her words did nothing for my morale.

I headed for the garage after grabbing my phone. The red Kindred Ravager was there, looking none-the-worse for wear. I wondered if it was damaged in the explosion that killed me. On the other hand, nothing looked out of place or like work was performed on it, so maybe it'd been far enough away. Consul Willmont said that the blast was strong enough to obliterate my body and demolish the building, but Adam had looked unhurt. Hadn't Adam also said that he saw my body zipped up in a body bag and hauled off? But why would Willmont lie? Of the two of them, I trusted Adam far less.

"Good morning, Sir. The weather looks good today, and no accidents are reported along our route to the campus. Would you like me to connect to your phone for the drive?" Kratos, or Jeeves as I started calling him, greeted me with his English accent.

"Do whatever you want," I told the artificial intelligence. My mind played over the conversation with the women, picking it apart. Finally, I realized that I didn't know either one well outside of their reputations. Reputations they cultivated as they saved themselves for whichever prospective Knight they chose.

As the truck pulled itself out of the garage, I remembered that they'd sent me their files. I started looking through my phone, but it was sent to my old phone. I hadn't backed it up to the cloud before dying. It wouldn't... I found the file on the local storage. What the hell? This didn't make any sense. Sure, it looked like my old phone, but Willmont said this was a new one, made to look like the old one.

The only idea that fit was if they recovered the memory from my old one and put it in this one. But why go through that trouble? Hadn't Willmont even suggested I get a newer, better phone?

I realized I wouldn't get any answers, and I was wasting time from my original pursuit. I uploaded the file Elly and Shayna sent me to the cloud and then opened it. I only had a few minutes to peruse it before the truck stopped in one of the campus parking lots. I didn't learn anything I hadn't known before. Elly was a genius, already having one Ph.D. and working towards her second. Although not to Elly's extent, Shayna was also brilliant and ahead in all her courses. It appeared that she focused more on her athletics.

"You have a message from Mistress Shayna. Do you want me to read it to you?" Jeeves asked before I could get out.

"No, thank you, Jeeves. I'll read it on my way to my first class." I heard the doors lock behind me as I pulled up the message.

We just left. We're looking forward to meeting before our class. Remember not to talk to yourself too much. Much love! -Shayna Brody

I stared at the message for a long while. It was surreal seeing my last name appended to her first. For half a moment, I felt my hopes rise that she was softening up to me. Then reality had the audacity to remind me that she spoke in code. She knew our messages were being monitored and warned me from talking with Charlotte where anyone could hear. Unfortunately, she was also acting as though the love spell still held.

Feeling even lower than before, I trudged toward my first class. I didn't make it far before a familiar voice called out to me.

"Bobby! Hey, wait up!" Joshua Bins called out to me. I hadn't seen him since before I went to see my mother after joining the Knights. My old roommate looked in a good mood until he caught sight of my face. "Dang, dude. I'd heard you might have gotten into some trouble, but you look... How do I put this?"

"Not like myself?" I offered, remembering that Charlotte's presence in my body meant that I hadn't gone back to looking like the me before the explosion. "Yeah, I had some unexpected work done."

"Unexpected? Heh. That's one way to put it." Josh took up step next to me as we had our first course of the day together. "Your buddy, Adam, sounded like you'd died or something."

"Or something," I agreed, hoping he'd drop this conversation. I hadn't minded him as a roommate, and we got along well enough. But this wasn't a conversation I wanted to have. "And Adam isn't my buddy."

"Well, crud," Josh shook his head with a grimace. "I probably shouldn't have given him your forwarding address, then, huh?"

That explained how he knew where I lived and why he was at my house when I returned from Utah.

"It's all good," I said, putting on a smile I only slightly had to force. I took more glee in the memory of Adam running from my house in fear than I should. "I doubt he'll be by again to bother me or my wi--girlfriends." I'd almost slipped and said, 'wives.' Since I was single before moving out, I couldn't tell anyone that I was suddenly married--much less to two very different women.

"Girlfriends?" Josh stared at me in shock. But, of course, he knew how I'd felt about relationships after Megan left, and I didn't blame him for being surprised. "I mean... I'm Mormon and all--though not of the polygamous variety--but I thought, you know, you were planning on being single for a long time."

Despite myself, I chuckled at his reaction. That simple act, though small, didn't break the depression I felt, but it lightened it.

"What can I say?" I shrugged as I held the door open for us to walk through. "I didn't realize what I was getting into until it was too late."

"Geeze, you make it sound like you joined a cult, not hit the jackpot," he accused me. Inside I cringed at how close he was to the mark. The more I learned about the Paladonic Knights, the more I worried about my future.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not about to give them up, but--" I was cut short by another familiar voice, and this one I didn't like as much.

"So, then I side-kicked him in the ribs, took back the lady's purse, and told him to get a better career," Adam explained to a couple of freshman girls. "Having my hand broken was a small price to pay to ensure justice was done. You know, Jenny, you'd be a lot cuter if you smiled. How about I pick you up tomorrow night, and let's see how many times I can make you laugh?"

"That's so interesting," I cut in, unable to resist. Adam turned to face me, and I grinned as his face turned pale. His right arm was in a cast and sling, and I watched him flinch as he tried to hide it with his left arm. "I remember that story a little differently. Are you sure you have the details correct?"

"Fuck you!" Adam spat. "My dad is already talking to lawyers to sue your ass. You broke every bone in my hand. Do you have any idea how much that hurt? I barely made it to the emergency room without getting into an accident."

"Wait," one of the freshmen girls--not Jenny, though I didn't know her name--asked. "So Bobby was the robber you told us about? He doesn't look like you kicked his ass."

"I don't think he's even capable of kicking Bobby's ass," the other girl muttered under her breath.

I nodded to the girl before turning back to face the douchebag. "I didn't break your hand, Adam. You broke it when you tried to hit me. Not my fault your bones are so weak. I never laid a finger on you, and I have witnesses to back me up. Also, you attacked me in my home. So go ahead and sue me. I have my own lawyers, and I don't doubt that my counter-suit will bankrupt your family."

Thinking of Shayna's father, I knew I'd win any lawsuits. Hell, the way I suspected the Knights were watching me, they probably even had video evidence that I hadn't touched him.

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers