All Comments on 'TSS 3: Knight's Son Ch. 10'

by DBs_Bro

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucitover 1 year ago

Was going to comment on how short that was, went back and saw it was 10k words! Good story with many paths that can be taken. I know I dig it.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

So is this where his story starts to be like Lyden's ?

DBs_BroDBs_Broover 1 year agoAuthor

@pk2curious:

Their paths will cross. The pendant that Venita gave Ardin is the same as the one that Bobby lost. I'm trying to give backstory to Ardin for... reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why's Bobby such a wuss?

What guy in his right mind goes over every minute issue like a wimp?

This isn't caring behavior, it's weak-minded.

Between his death, resurrection, shared body, different looks, new wives, school work, sports, his MOTHER, and the knights-

When exactly is he supposed to process all this?

Instead, his top priority is what to women think of him?

Come on!

Sheesh.

DBs_BroDBs_Broover 1 year agoAuthor

To Anonymous,

I write my characters to have morals and standards. This isn't for everyone. If you prefer a main character that does whatever they want, regardless of laws or morals, there are plenty of other stories on this site. I don't write "Alpha" males where every women jumps on them, just because... "reasons." I try to write believable characters in unbelievable situations.

You are fully entitled to your likes and preferences, and I'm not trying to shame you for them. Even though my story and characters aren't to your liking, I appreciate you taking the time to anonymously post a comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous