TSS 3: Knight's Son Ch. 12

Story Info
Bobby is given another mission.
14.7k words
4.88
1.8k
2

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/15/2023
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,218 Followers

Bobby is given another mission. Hopefully, this one goes better.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 12

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Gnolls and Slaves

"Everything okay in the ol' Bobby household?" Al asked me as we stepped into his Jeep.

"What do you mean?" I asked, then felt a jolt from Charlotte. It's hard to describe what that felt like. Somehow I knew she was disappointed in my question, why she was disappointed, and how she wanted me to respond to Al's question. All of that without her saying a word. "Oh, that? Yeah, I was just a little rough after getting home. I guess they're still recovering."

"Yeah, I guess I can see why they'd act a little distant if they're recovering from a rough fucking," Al chuckled softly before a big grin split his face. "Man, you've got to treat your toys better. They won't leave you, but if you want them to last... Well, for instance, I gave Jolene a nice foot rub last night before we--"

"Do you know what Consul Willmont wanted us for this morning?" I cut him off. It was that, or punch him. Hard. Shayna and Elly weren't toys. I recalled that he had a foot fetish, so I knew that that foot rub wasn't as much for his wife as it was for him. I liked Al, but my opinion of him dropped a bit.

"I'm not sure," the man that was more freckle than normal skin answered. "If we were heading to his office, I'd say it was a mission. But since we're heading to his house, maybe he wanted to treat us to coffee and breakfast? He didn't seem too urgent over the phone, but you've talked to him more than I have. Oh! Maybe it's a covert op he doesn't want on the books. Maybe we'll infiltrate...."

I tuned Al out as he droned on. So Wilmont wasn't in a rush when talking to Al? That didn't bode well. He was furious when he called me. A covert op didn't seem to be something that would end well for me, either.

Especially not since the last mission he sent you on got us both killed, Charlotte reminded me. And since it was a Knight that blew himself up to do it.

Maybe it was a different department within the Knights, I told her. It didn't make sense for Willmont to send me to investigate the brothel, then send in someone to blow it up.

Unless he did it to kill you and get your pendant, Charlotte argued with my unspoken thoughts.

He gave me a pill to detect you magical creatures, I mentally snapped at her. He was pretty clear those were rare. Why give me something like that if he didn't intend for me to use it fully?

Not as rare as your pendant, Charlotte refused to let it go. Besides, I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as a pill to detect magic. Don't forget, I have access to your memories. That upset stomach you had was nerves, not because of whatever he gave you. It didn't detect Mana or myself.

Wait a minute! I thought at her; something occurring to me that should have some time ago. Why don't I have the same access to your memories? That's not exactly fair.

Because you can't handle all of my memories. Charlotte's tone sounded pompous, but her emotions were of caution. Okay, fine! Listen, your human mind can't handle the thousands of years' worth of memories I've built up. If I gave you access to all of them, you would be swept away, and Bobby Brody would no longer exist. But, on the other hand, your twenty-two years are nothing for me to sort and manage as separate from my own.

"Thousands?!" I asked, shocked, forgetting to keep that within my own head.

"What?" Al asked as I interrupted whatever he'd been saying.

"Sorry," I said, thinking fast. "I was just going over some numbers in my head. I still haven't gone shopping for a vehicle, and I'm also not used to having an unlimited-use credit card."

"Oh, uh, sure...." I could tell I'd hurt his feelings, having ignored whatever he was talking about. "Well, anyway, we're here. But you should know that card isn't unlimited. Spend too much, and they'll start asking questions."

"It's worth more than I ever had before," I confessed. "My dad was a Knight, but he kept my mother and me living in poverty. I'm still trying to get used to it all."

Al didn't say anything to that as he parked in a massive driveway. I mean, the driveway alone was bigger than the house my mom still lived in. The five-car garage--five car!!--stood at the top of a slight incline, and I won't even begin to describe how opulent the house was. Suffice it to say that I couldn't imagine anyone actually living in something so large or lavish. Also, how would you keep it clean? What was the point of so much space? It boggled my mind.

Feeling numb and wondering if I could have grown up in a mansion like this if my parents hadn't been trying to hide everything from me, I followed Al to the front door. It opened before we could knock, ring the doorbell, or whatever it is you do to announce yourself in front of a house worth more than some small countries' GDP.

"Master Mckay and Master Brody, please follow me," a woman dressed in a French Maid's outfit said as she bowed. Her skin was the darkest black I'd ever seen, but her hair was straight and white as fresh snow. She turned before returning upright and started walking with a hunched back.

Stepping across that threshold gave me cold chills. I don't know what or why, but it felt like entering a dangerous beast's den.

No fucking way! Charlotte shouted in my head. I can't believe it. There's just no way. She can't be... It's impossible!

What are you talking about? I demanded of my passenger.

Uh, nothing, Charlotte responded too quickly, and I didn't believe her for a moment. Okay, fine. I'll tell you once I'm sure. Her mind is a little hard to read--fuzzy somehow--but if she's what I think she is....

Charlotte didn't finish that sentence, and my mind was brought back to reality as we entered what I think is called a foyer. Four marble columns rose up from the floor three stories. The massive pillars were at least two feet thick and spaced about twenty-five feet apart in a square. Three long white leather couches filled some of the spaces in a U shape. The fourth gap was left open, but my eyes were drawn to the man walking in.

"Gentlemen!" Consul Willmont greeted us with warm smiles. "So glad you could get here on such short notice. Please, have a seat. Are you thirsty or hungry? I know it's early, and I called you away from your morning routines. I can have my maid get you anything you need. No alcohol, though. Need to keep our wits about us."

I stared at the brown-skinned man, wondering if he was the same man that yelled at me for not answering my phone promptly. Was he unhinged?

"I could use a coffee," Al said, lifting his mug to emphasize his point. I wondered how much caffeine the man needed? He'd had a refill at my place and already needed more? How had he drunk it so fast, as hot as I knew it to be?

"You!" Willmont snapped at the white-haired maid. "Get him a coffee. And anything for you, Carpenter Brody?"

My mind stuttered. The well-built man went from imperious and demanding to acting the gracious host in the blink of an eye.

No! Charlotte screamed at me before I could nod and ask for the same thing.

"Uh, no. I'm good, Sir. But thank you," I said, only partially surprised that I trusted the demon in my head more than the human man before me.

"Can I get three tablespoons of cream--french vanilla if you have it--and no sugar. Just fill it to the top," Al told the maid as she accepted his mug. "And thank you."

"Don't thank her," Willmont said as he again indicated for us to sit. "She's a simple-minded thing, only capable of following simple tasks."

I noticed Al's eyes followed after the dark-skinned woman, and I elbowed him in the side. Wasn't he madly in love with Jolene?

Al glared at me, rubbing his side where I'd connected, before turning back to face Consul Willmont.

I didn't like the glint I saw in the older man's eyes as he said, "She might be dumber than a cat chasing a laser, but she has some skills in the bedroom. Prove yourself, and I'll let you get a crack at her."

"Yes, Sir," Al nodded as though the proposition was ordinary.

We heard footsteps approaching from the same area Willmont had entered, and I took a moment to elbow Al again.

"What?" Al glared at me again and scooted further from me on the couch.

"Jolene?" I hinted at him, reminding him that he was married.

The redhead looked confused for a moment, then shook his head with a rueful smile. "I keep forgetting that you don't know these things. She doesn't care. Neither will your wives. It's part of the--no way!"

Those sons of bitches! Charlotte cursed in my head, but I wondered what had distracted Al.

I followed Al's line of site to see a very tall man walk in with a shaved head. I was more than a bit surprised to see him since I knew him also.

"I see the fourth member of our team doesn't need an introduction," Willmont grinned from ear to ear.

"Team?" I asked, wondering if we were about to play basketball, but Al shouted over the top of me.

"Introduction? Derrick Rhinehardt is the hero of Atlanta. The only man alive known to go up against a wendigo by himself and survive. His record and career are legendary. I even heard he once went into a den of vampires alone, and they offered him their teeth if he let them live."

The giant man chuckled in a way that told me he'd heard this all before, but none of that was why I knew him.

"That Wendigo was weakened after I hit it with a semi," Derrick gave us his game-winning smile. "And as for the vampires, well, they didn't offer them up to me. They also didn't leave with their un-lives."

I found myself on my feet as I literally looked up at one of my heroes. The man stood over seven feet tall and seemed even larger in real life. "You scored more than seventy points combined during the last playoffs and was picked as the MVP for game two. It's widely believed that if you hadn't sustained that injury in the third game, the Lakers would have won. I can't believe you're here!"

Willmont chuckled again as he claimed, "Like I said, no introduction needed."

Derrick Rhinehardt, NBA superstar, rubbed the back of his neck with a hand almost as large as a dinner plate. "That injury was actually from the night before. I kind of got into it with a naiad. She didn't know I was a Knight and wanted a little of my celebrity dick. She got more than she bargained for, but I'd twisted my ankle in the scuffle."

"You mean you played the first half with an injury?" I asked, shocked. I couldn't imagine playing with a hurt ankle.

Derrick started to nod, but Consul Willmont cut in. "You two may address him as Guardian Rhinehardt. I expect you to follow his orders without question. He's your superior, and you will report to him after today. I am no longer your direct supervisor. I never should have been in the first place, but the way you both screwed up on First Knight left us with few options. Luckily, Guardian Rhinehardt has agreed to take you both on."

"Pending their performance on our task this morning," Derrick broke in. Willmont nodded, and the NBA star continued. "You both know of me by reputation; however, I expect you to treat me as a Knight of higher rank. Therefore, I will not be giving out autographs, nor will I show up to any special events you might have, just because we know each other. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Sir," Al and I said in unison. I'll admit, I was more than a little intimidated by the giant man. He stood nearly a foot taller than me, and I wasn't short, at just over six feet tall.

"Good," Consul Willmont said with a satisfied smile. Now that that's understood, let's get ready."

"Um, ready for what, Sir?" Al asked, and I wondered the same thing.

"To see if you have what it takes to be trained by one of our greatest," Willmont said, and for some reason, I noticed Derrick's cheeks redden. I couldn't imagine a person with his fame being embarrassed by the comment.

Even I am aware of him, Charlotte said. I wish I could read his mind, though. His body language seems off.

I noticed Willmont staring at me, and even though I knew he couldn't read my mind, I told Charlotte to hush. Then, when he continued to look at me, I asked, "What is the mission?"

I really hoped it ended better than my last mission.

"My maid will get you kitted out," Willmont said with a wave of his hand. I turned to see the midnight-dark-skinned woman had returned, holding Al's coffee. Her head remained bowed as she held out the drink.

"Follow me, please," the maid said after Al took his drink. Once again, she remained with her head lowered until she turned around. Even then, her shoulders remained hunched as she guided us. I wondered if her face was disfigured or why she kept it hidden. Considering Willmont's apparent disdain for her, I wouldn't doubt it. Despite my feelings about Al considering Willmont's offer with the maid, I couldn't deny she had a nice figure. The black and white French maid's outfit only accentuated her coloring and shape. However, I'm not attracted to unintelligent women, and I had enough on my plate with Elly and Shayna.

The dark woman led us to a smaller room that was only smaller in comparison to the foyer. It was still larger than my kitchen in the home I shared with my wives. But it was as different from a kitchen as a room can get, except for the various knives hanging in one corner. Next to the blades hung a few swords, followed by maces and then spears. Multiple guns were locked behind a grate, and I even noticed an RPG and rocket launcher. Growing up in California, you'd think I'd know a little more about guns, but other than they were all different shapes and sizes, I can't tell you what they were. I mean, I saw pistols and rifles, but I couldn't identify the calibers or models.

On the opposite wall hung various armors. Considering the other medieval weapons, I almost expected to see suits of armor or maybe a leather cuirass or two. But instead, there hung many modern body armors and pads.

"Let me into these guns," Al told the maid, but she didn't move to comply.

"Please forgive me," the maid dropped to her knees and pressed her head to the floor in what I thought was panic. "I was told you could pick any weapons and armor, but the guns won't be used. Please, I'm only doing as my master commands!"

"It's okay," I said, dropping into a squat next to her. "No one's going to hurt you. We'll pick something else if we can't use the guns." I lightly rested my hand on her upper back to console her, but she flinched, and I pulled my hand back. She hadn't moved away from me, but I sensed my touch frightened her.

"You may... touch me if you desire, Master Brody," the wretched creature shuddered, and I felt sick to my stomach. "I am not worthy of rejecting a Knight. I am only allowed to serve."

I stood up and took a step away, wondering how terrible her life must be. I didn't think I could be any more surprised to see a person acting so debased, but when she shifted and looked up at me, my mouth went dry.

She wasn't disfigured or ugly. Quite the opposite! Her ebony black skin was smooth and unblemished, with high cheekbones and piercing red eyes. Her eyelashes and brows were just as bleached white as her hair. Her chin came down to what I can only think to call a rounded but sculpted point. I knew immediately that she wasn't human, even without her unearthly beauty and pointed ears.

Holy fucking shit! Charlotte screeched in my head, making me flinch. The maid mistook that and dropped her head back to the floor, begging to be forgiven for looking at me.

"It's okay," I tried to console her but didn't move any closer. She wasn't human. She was one of those freaks! And yet, her behavior broke my heart.

I can't fucking believe it! I thought... I'd hoped when I saw her, but they were supposed to be extinct. Do you know what this means?! Charlotte sounded beyond excited.

I have no idea what you're freaking out about, I told the succubus while staring at the creature cowering on the floor.

She's a drow elf! Charlotte sounded so excited, but I couldn't understand why. So what if the maid was a dark elf? Yes, I know what a drow is. I've played enough games with them that I knew a bit, at least. But they were almost always the bad guys. No, no, no! Elves were thought to be all but extinct. There was only one elf left--and let me tell you, she's quite the bitch! But there are other elves! Or, at least, one other elf.

"Are you okay?" Al asked me, breaking me from my internal conversation.

"Huh?" I stared at the redhead, then nodded. "Yeah. Just not used to seeing or being this close to a non-human."

"You looked like you were ready to eat her," Al chuckled. "And you were getting on me about staring earlier! Your two wives not keeping you satisfied?"

"What? No!" I said, feeling my temper rise at the double accusation. "My wives are doing just fine, thank you." I almost told Al that I could never be interested in a freak, but she looked so pathetic, groveling there, that I couldn't get the words out.

It also helps that you find her extremely attractive, Charlotte accused me. I'm finally softening you up. You know, I could take on her form tonight after you go to sleep, if you'd like?

Shut up, I told the succubus before walking up to the wall with body armors and grabbing one that looked light and flexible. Beautiful and svelt as the maid was, her attitude was unattractive to me. I know some men enjoy an extremely submissive woman--and in the bedroom, I'll admit I might as well--but outside the bedroom, I desired confidence. "Come on, Al. Let's get our gear ready before Consul Willmont wonders what we're doing in here."

Al shrugged before saying, "Suit yourself, but I plan on taking him up on his offer to try her out after the mission."

"And what about your wife?" I asked, more than a little surprised at my fellow Knight. "Won't Jolene have an issue with that?"

"Why?" Al looked at me as though I spouted nonsense. "Man, I keep trying to tell you. Our wives won't mind. Hell, maybe I'll have Jolene join us. What a sight that would make, huh? Jolene's pale skin pressed against this thing's black back. Have you ever seen skin so dark? Ebony and ivory." Al adjusted his crotch and hummed happily to himself as he went to inspect the blades.

I decided it was best to ignore his crude comments as I donned the armor. I liked Al, but he was starting to remind me of Adam. Before joining Al by the weapons, I also snagged knee and elbow pads and a set of sturdy military-style boots with built-in sheaths for blades.

"Hey, um--" I paused, unsure what to call the maid before driving on. "Do you know anything about the mission we're going on?"

Her head lifted enough for her red eyes to land on me before dropping back to the floor. "My master has only told me that we will be underground."

We? I wondered but dismissed it. That would explain why guns were a bad idea. Ricochets would be unpredictable.

With that information in mind, I ignored the spears and longer weapons. Instead, I reached for a couple of stilettos, and then it hit me. This mission would be dangerous. I know I should have realized it before, but after having died on a mission that was supposed to be simple, I found my hands sweating and beginning to shake.

I willed them to close over the hilts of the two long blades. I tried to convince myself that I was stronger now and much harder to hurt, much less kill. I felt Charlotte reinforcing my positive emotions, but it wasn't enough. Was I going to die again, this time with no hope of being reincarnated? What hope or chance did I have? I wasn't trained on how to fight and kill magical creatures. I knew martial arts, but what good would that do against a hydra or a basilisk? Those lived underground, didn't they? Lizard-people?

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,218 Followers