TSS 3: Knight's Son Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"None of that tells me why she's tied up," Guardian Rhinehardt growled and approached the creature.

I hadn't noticed before, but her six arms weren't just spread out but shackled to the wall. Her coils were also tied up in ropes and attached to metal hooks in the ground.

"To act as bait to lure in more of her kind," a raspy voice sounded from the way we'd come, making every human jerk to face that direction. "Never thought I'd collect some Knights as well."

A true monstrosity came into view. Over eight feet tall, yellowish-brown, spotted fur covering it from head to toe, and the head of a jackal, the thing stood blocking our way out. If I thought the snake creature behind us was well built, this thing was a diesel truck on steroids. However, where the nagini had a smooth musculature, this thing was all crags and hard angles.

"Alpha," Guardian Rhinehardt hissed as though I couldn't have figured that out. The thing let out the same laugh that haunted us throughout the caverns, only now it didn't sound so hollow. It was hungry.

"Save the female, my children," the alpha stated and pointed at our group. "You can eat the rest."

More yipping laughter filled the room, and that's when I noticed all the eyes reflecting the light of our headlamps behind the hulking brute.

"Shoulder to shoulder, men! Don't let them through!" Derrick shouted orders. Years of listening to a coach bark orders had trained me to comply with that tone, and this time was no different. Derick took the center, two long daggers in his hands, with me on his right. I unsheathed the blade in my cane and held the sheath in my off-hand to act as a club.

Free the nagini! Charlotte ordered me next. She wants to help us. We'll need all the help we can get.

"We should--" I never got the words out before smaller versions of the alpha swarmed us.

My arms either moved on instinct or under the succubus' control, but my blade stabbed through the ribs of the first gnoll to reach me. I had to plant my feet as its weight tried to push me back. I could feel its fetid breath on my face before it slumped and fell to the ground, dead. Exhilaration at surviving the first attack warred with disgust at having killed the hideous creature.

My blade caught as it fell, almost ripping it from my grasp. Distracted by the sudden terror that I would be defenseless, I yanked hard on the hilt, not seeing the dead gnoll's sibling leaping over to bite me.

"Focus!" Guardian Rhinehardt screamed and cut the thing's head off in one smooth motion.

My blade yanked free as I turned my back to the taller man and let the headless beast stumble past me. Instead of responding, I followed his advice, remembering I was supposed to slice with my blade, not stab.

Charlotte warned me a moment before another one swiped from my throat. Bringing my blade up, I used its momentum to slice its wrist, spraying blood across the ground and my front. Unfortunately, that wasn't enough to kill or remove it from the fight, so I brought the sheath around, clubbing it on the head.

"There're too many of them," Al gasped. I couldn't spare a glance beyond the gnoll in front of me, but I couldn't miss the terror in his voice.

My blow to the gnoll's head must have dazed it as it blinked at me a few times, then gave off that eerie laugh, grabbed its crotch under its loincloth, and....

Is it...? I asked, wondering how hard I'd hit it.

I heard Charlotte laugh as she ordered me to focus again.

I took advantage of the beast's frantic masturbation to slice its throat. Its hand didn't release his bulbous tool even after death.

I wanted to ask what the hell was going on but was hard-pressed to defend against the next attack. And they didn't slow. More than once, a claw or tooth slipped past my guard, and pain would distract me for a moment. In those moments, Charlotte took over and defended us with incredible skill and precision. She even saved Guardian Rhinehardt a few times.

These are just the canon fodder, Charlotte said as we were slowly forced back. Between the piling bodies and their sheer numbers, we were in trouble. If the alpha joins in, we're fucked!

Her words acted as an omen as the alpha laughed angrily. Then, with no other warning, the tide of gnolls cut off.

If I give you complete control, can you fight him? I asked in a panic.

No.

That single word filled me with a new level of terror. Other than its size, what made it so formidable?

The three humans panted as we stared at the giant hyena-man walking toward us. The smaller gnolls stood back, watching and laughing as their big brother took the field. The massive brute licked its black lips as we waited for the inevitable.

I blinked--I swear it was no more than a blink--and it vanished. I heard a grunt to my left and saw Al on the ground, motionless, his headlamp extinguished. I forced my eyes to remain open as Derrick swung his blade at the monster, but I still couldn't see it move. One moment it stood laughing over Al, the next, it was behind Derrick, clobbering him on the back of the head with a bowling-ball-sized fist.

Less than a second later, his light went out.

Having seen enough anime, I shouted a loud "Ha!" and spun to strike the empty air behind me.

My shout became a squeak as my wrist stopped in a vice grip. The monster brought its face close to mine and let out its softest laugh. Honestly, it was probably the most horrific sound so far, seeing as it was filled with yellowed teeth, rancid breath, and malicious glee.

The hyena's head turned to sniff my blade before splitting into a tooth-filled grin. I felt and heard my forearm snap as it twisted its grip and brought my blade around to slice my cheek. My numb hand still held the hilt.

I screamed in agony, liquid fire burning along all my injuries. The alpha backhanded me, sending my agonized body into one of the bone piles. Charlotte's cries of torment filled my head as my own filled my ears.

Through the pain, and as I awaited death, I became aware of another issue. Through the haze of my tortured body, I began to understand why that masturbating gnoll acted as it had.

All the blood remaining in my body apparently decided this was the right time to focus solely on my crotch. My manhood thickened and throbbed, adding a new level of torment. Using my uninjured left hand, I fumbled to undo my pants to release my cramped manhood. My entire world centered around my crushed right arm and engorged cock. I gripped myself at the base and felt the slightest bit of relief. The pain didn't go away, but it was better than a moment before.

As I gripped my angry cock, I had enough cognizance to realize that the pain in my right arm was receding. In fact, all awareness except for my burgeoning need to masturbate receded into the background.

I desperately wanted to use my other hand, but it was useless. Even without the pain of my twisted arm, I couldn't move that hand. So with my non-dominant hand, I massaged my girth, trying to find relief.

Stop... Focus... Words floated through my head, but I ignored them. They weren't necessary. Good, but... no. Stop!

I lost control of my one good hand as Charlotte took control. I had just enough awareness to see the alpha gnoll fighting something massive before turning to what mattered most. The fact that my hand was now feminine didn't matter as long as I could force it back to my rod. Thick veins stood out along my length in the biggest boner I've ever sported.

"He's been poisoned," someone said over me, but I was too busy trying to grip myself to look at her.

"Kinda busy," someone else grunted with a singsong accent.

"Sleep, Master Brody," the first voice commanded as a cool hand pressed over my eyes, and I obeyed.

* * * *

There were no dreams or visits to Charlotte's mind world this time. Instead, one moment I struggled to literally get ahold of myself, and the next, I found myself looking up into the maid's red irises. I was still in pain, but it remained centered around my groin and not all over.

My mind was also clear, even though my crotch stood tall and proud. I realized my head lay on her lap and sat up, moving a couple paces away from her. Then I remembered where we were and got to my feet, brushing dirt and bone pieces from my body. My pants were still undone, and there was no way I could button them up with my rod as thick and firm as it stood.

"We should talk before I wake the other two," the maid said.

I tried to cover my sex, but every touch sent electric jolts through my nervous system. At least the maid kept her eyes on my face.

"We can take care of that after we talk," the maid spoke in a calming tone as though not to startle a skittish animal. "We don't have much time before the poison overwhelms you again. The Nagini can only hold it at bay for a little bit."

Talk of the nagini made me look around, and I found the giant snake woman wrapped tightly around the crushed corpse of the alpha gnoll. Her eyes were closed with all six hands clasped in front of her, one pair near her groin, one at her sternum, and the last set at eye level. It reminded me of a Hindu painting of one of their goddesses. Her fingers were laced together, with the pointers extended, their tips touching.

"What--" I tried to say and found my mouth was parched. I tried to work moisture back into my mouth, but the maid covered it, keeping me silent. Her hand smelled of dirt and grim, but I found myself thinking of sucking on her fingers.

What was wrong with me?!

"No time!" the maid snapped at me before continuing in a rush. "You must understand that my master knows you have something else in you. He's been spying on you through your home. He intended for you to have an accident if you survived the gnolls. Master Rhinehardt and Master Mckay don't know. I can't do anything against my master, but you have been so kind to me, I had to warn you."

The swelling in my crotch grew steadily worse, fogging my mind, but her warning cut through that with sudden fear for my wives. I needed to get back to them as soon as possible. But, unfortunately, I also needed to fuck something right away.

No! I need to focus! I demanded of myself, wondering why Charlotte was staying quiet.

I nodded to the dark elf, and she removed her hand. Apparently, she was much more intelligent than Consul Willmont gave her credit. "Where... Willmont?" I managed to speak around the dryness in my mouth.

"He's still alive," the maid informed me. "That's all I know."

"Hurry!" The nagini gasped, and I noted the sweat beading on her forehead.

The maid nodded at the snake monster before turning her red eyes on me. "In a moment, you will lose control. The poison will take over, and you'll be consumed by lust. Know that I have experience with this. As long as you don't fill me with your seed, I'll be fine." Before I could respond, she told the nagini, "Let them go."

The other creature dropped all six of her hands and slumped forward, over the alpha gnoll still clutched in her coils.

As her hands fell, so too did my sanity. My mind felt aflame with one desire and need. My cock thrummed as I focused on the beautiful creature in front of me. It didn't matter to me that she was attractive. All that mattered was that she had holes I could plunge my rod into again and again.

As if sensing my desire, the maid gripped my length hard and dry-stroked me in a way that should have had me howling in pain. But instead, it felt incredible as her two slender hands worked me.

It wasn't enough. I needed more. I needed--

Her head dropped, her bright white hair hiding her actions, but I felt the moment her mouth slipped around the tip. My head fell back as I howled in pleasure! Even as I felt her teeth grazing my sensitive flesh, my body shook with the pleasure of it all. My thoughts were too consumed with lust and need to question why something that should have hurt felt so divine. But as I write this experience down, it boggles my mind.

This time as I desired more, the maid didn't act fast enough. I grabbed her pointed ears and vigorously forced her head down. Somehow, even as thick as I am, she managed to take me into her throat. I then used my grip to move her up and down at a brutal pace, only concerned with my pleasure. I heard her gag and grunt but strove on, nearing my climax.

I used her throat as my own personal fuck-toy for several more seconds, moaning and grunting with my increased bliss. Finally, just before I blew, the maid managed to slip my grip and pull away. Her right hand stroked me as her left grabbed something and held it to my tip. Electrical fire coursed along my nerves, scouring my soul clean as I filled the object with my ejaculate.

I don't know how long the orgasm lasted. It felt like hours but was over too soon.

I sensed, more than I saw, the maid stand and turn away from me. I wasn't done, though. Even as incredible as the climax was, I needed more.

A female voice echoed in my head, More! I need more! So good... so good!

I moved to my feet with more speed than I knew I was capable of. The maid had just enough time to look over her shoulder in surprise before I lifted her skirt and attempted to thrust inside her.

"What?" she squawked, trying to pull away, but my grip on her skirt was iron-clad. "Normally, once is enough!"

"Do you need help?" the singsong voice of the nagini asked, though I could tell she was still exhausted. I noticed her delicious breasts on display and misinterpreted her question. She had holes I could fill!

I let go of the maid to go to the other woman, undaunted by her size or the fact that she wasn't human.

Fuck her! Fuck them all! I don't know if that was my thought or Charlotte's.

The maid moved to get between us, her hand gripping my manhood once again, making me moan and shudder in delight.

"No, I need to finish this," she told the snake lady. "His precum has an aphrodisiac effect, but his actual spend is deadly. I can handle him."

She started rubbing me against her wet slit, but it wasn't fast enough for me. I needed to be inside her. So even though she stood a couple inches taller than me, I gripped her waist, lifted her up, and then dropped her onto my turgid length. Even as wet as she was, she was tight! As I stabbed deep into her slick channel, I heard her grunt in pain. She didn't fight me, though, as I combined moving my hips and using my strength to lift her up and drop her back down. As I controlled her movements, I felt her legs wrap around my hips as her hands gripped my shoulders.

As good as her throat had felt, this was incredibly better, but it was missing something. I needed more. My mind swirled, unable to think beyond the compulsion to fuck to understand what it was.

Then I felt the maid's teeth sink into the juncture of my neck and shoulder and understood. I also needed pain. Never before had I considered myself a masochist, but something about the mixture of pain and pleasure elevated the experience to a whole other level.

Her teeth released me, but I felt her nails dig into my back as she cooed in my ear, "That's it. Use my body for your pleasure. Doesn't my tiny little cunt feel good sliding up and down your thick cock?"

If she has time to talk, you're not fucking her hard enough, Charlotte told me, and I took it for the challenge it was.

Firming my grip on the maid's hips, I increased my pace and force. The midnight-skinned woman grunted with each impact, her nails drawing gouges in my skin as the sounds of us fucking reverberated around the cave.. Something warm and wet dripped down my back, and I knew she'd drawn blood. But, despite the pain, it only spurred me on, and soon I'd worked up quite a sweat.

"Cum..." the maid gasped, and I thought she was telling me to orgasm until she threw her head back and groaned. "Cumming!"

As a new warmth dripped from my scrotum, I felt her inner muscles squeeze me hard. I felt another climax coming on me, and I couldn't wait to fill her insides with my seed.

So good... The other voice in my head crooned. But wouldn't it be better to paint her face? You don't want more babies, do you?

I didn't give two fucks about getting her pregnant. However, the mental image of her on her knees, mouth open as I sprayed my seed across her beautiful face, became too appealing to resist.

Her body remained limp as I pumped a few more times into her tight channel before lifting her up and setting her on the hard ground. As her knees touched upon the filthy floor, she came alive. Moving with an alacrity that belied her earlier daze, she grabbed the same bottle as before but not before a spurt of milky white seed flew from my tip. She dodged its aerial projection and pressed the opening to my tip as fireworks of ecstasy exploded through my system.

My knees grew weak as my orgasm ebbed, and I took a couple stumbling steps. Something caught the back of my leg, and I toppled over its soft and warm form.

Sanity crept back into my awareness, and I glanced around, trying to think through a forming migraine.

"What... happened?" I mumbled through a mouth that still felt dry. The stench hit me then, and I leaned over to empty my stomach of its remaining contents.

"Here, Master Brody" Something was placed before me, and I looked up into the sweaty face of the maid. She held the bandana I'd used earlier to help with the smell, and I quickly tied it around my face.

"What happened?" I asked again, my head clearing as time progressed.

"You almost killed me, Master Brody," the maid said with too much calm.

You're welcome for redirecting you; by the way, Charlotte informed me.

Memories of the last few minutes flit through my head as though they were a dream. Had I really lost all control while in this hellish place? What was wrong with me? I felt sick all over again, but this time it wasn't due to the smell of rot.

"I'm so sorry I did that to you," I told the maid. "I don't think I can ever make it up to you. I--"

"I already told you that I forgave you for what you would do. I knew what was to come and went into it willing." The maid's soft words made me feel even more retched as she tried to soothe me. How could a creature with such a caring demeanor be so nonchalant about how I'd manhandled her? "I must admit that it was a more pleasant experience than my previous times assisting those poisoned by that blade."

My head snapped up at her words, realizing that she must have suffered far worse while working for Consul Willmont. That's when I noticed what I'd tripped over. Derrick Rhinehardt lay on the ground, unmoving. Not far away lay Al Mckay.

"Oh, shit!" I moved to check out Derrick, but another voice made me freeze, its singsong accent pulling me up short.

"They only sleep, human. The drow suggested we let them rest until I am free of this lair."

I looked up, and then up, and up some more into the beautiful face of the snake woman. Terror gripped my heart, but just as fast, it was smothered.

Had she wished to harm you, you'd be as dead as the alpha. A glance to my left showed the mangled corpse of the deadly creature.

"Are there any more of the gnolls around?" I asked, suddenly worried for a different reason.

"Alphas draw their strength from their packs," the maid told me. "The larger the pack, the stronger the alpha. That one was barely a pack alpha. However, the drawback for them is that if the alpha is killed, the pack dies with them."

If that one was barely an alpha, I didn't want to think what a more powerful one with a larger pack could do. It'd wiped the floor with us.

"Thank you for saving us," I said and meant it with all my heart. At that moment, I didn't care that she wasn't human. They were still freaks, but they'd saved my life.