TT-BB

Story Info
Coincidence, both wives cheat.
4.6k words
3.74
33.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is my own work, mistakes and all, I write in UK English and given my dyslexia, I use Word's editor to make it as presentable as I can. Hope you enjoy it.

Hi, I'm Jim and I'm going to tell a strange tale. I'm currently on marriage number two. It's on its last legs, heading straight down the pan on the way to the sewage works. There will not be a third marriage, I'm through with lying cunts who don't appreciate what I provide in a marriage and from now on I will never put myself in harm's way again.

My first marriage was perfect, beautiful girl, fantastic in the sack and loved the fact that I was a provider she could only have dreamed about growing up in tough circumstances as she had.

Well, I say perfect marriage, it was until it wasn't, until I discovered that she was a cheating cunt. Very briefly I considered trying to work things out with her, right until I discovered 3 weeks later that not only was she fucking my former best friend but still did after being discovered and to add insult to grievous injury, she was banging another guy who was filling in between her fucks with me & my best friend.

She was Sarah, a real fine package, beautiful and a sexy body made for fucking, if only she had been just fucking me. Lovely large natural tits and the most magnificent ass -- I'm an ass man, though as you read this you might initially think I'm actually an asshat.

Sarah, the former Mrs Sarah Thomas, was the most entitled bitch despite humble roots and incredibly, even after I'd found out from my former best friend, as his parting gift to me, that not only had he been fucking her for months but there had been a 2nd more recent lover, the daft bitch thought that I would get past that snippet of info and we would have a happy ending.

That notion was dispelled in the divorce court when my petition for divorce was accepted and the judge decided that the 2nd lover copper fastened my wish to divorce and she dismissed my wife's lawyer's plea for counselling with a view to a reconciliation.

Married almost 3 years, now newly divorced, outside the court she approached me, told me for the 300th time how sorry she was, that she loved only me, had been a silly girl and asked me not to give up and that she really hoped I'd get over my strop, take a few months and then that we could try dating again.

I gave her a look that suggested complete disbelief and told her it was not going to happen in this life or any other. She smiled a smile of forbearance and said, we'll see.

That started my second period as a free man, and I was in no mood to get back into a serious relationship anytime soon.

I suppose I should introduce myself properly, I'm Jim Thomas, 31 years of age and my family is loaded, old money, never had a moments financial pressure in my life. I'm a pretty big guy, confident and independently wealthy, thanks to my father, who set me up as his number two in the family business as a building contractor, the business that made my family rich for generations.

My position was really a title, everything would run just fine without me, but we had many invaluable employees who were the real reason for our success, us Thomas's merely figureheads in a successful machine, the ones who mopped up the cash the business generated. Somebody has to do it, and well at least we were good employers who paid top dollar to good employees.

The business was so successful and well founded, that unless my dad or I made some ridiculous decision, business continued to thrive. I can also have as much personal time as I want, the business doesn't rise or fall whether I'm in the office or not.

Before I'd married Sarah, my father had insisted on a prenup so that if there were problems in my marriage it could not affect the family business. What a great decision that was. As a sort of quid pro quo for the prenup and with my salary package, Sarah had no need to work.

Of course, behind this was the thought that in due course she would be a full-time mother -- but not yet, neither of us were in a hurry for kids and we wanted to enjoy the early years of marriage before the huge change that parenthood brings. So, Sarah, just for regular adult company, took a part time job, three half-days a week, with her earnings just pin money for her.

Guess who offered her such a perfect job? My best friend no less. Yeah, it all makes sense in retrospect. Dan did us a favour in providing her a "lightweight" and undemanding job at his Real Estate agency.

My fault in her betrayal was no more than trusting my wife and best friend. If you can't trust those two, who the hell could you trust?

Anyway I'd happened to see their cars parked side by side at a hotel, it was purely a "lucky" accidental occurrence that life sometimes produces to fuck up people's lives.

I hung around and sure as hell, they eventually emerged together, kissed passionately and went their separate ways.

Later that afternoon I called Dan and asked him to meet me in our favourite watering hole after work. He was hesitant and I'm pretty sure that whilst the bastard was fucking my wife, he had enough feeling for me that he felt uncomfortable seeming like my buddy while his cum was probably still dripping into her pants. I told him how important it was and he agreed to meet.

I made sure to arrive first and watched the door which he eventually walked through. We managed to smile at each other like the friends we'd been for so long and as he got close to me, I rose and put my hand out as if to shake hands as normal. As Dan's hand came out, mine closed and I hammered him as hard as I could straight to the stomach and he crumped to the floor.

I looked down, as he looked up, gasping for breath. He finally said, "Sorry Jim, so you found out? I'm sorry buddy, she is gorgeous and I just couldn't resist when she offered if on a plate. I know that makes me your worst friend now, if you even consider me any type of a friend".

"What I will do is tell you the exact & complete truth, if you are divorcing her, I'll admit to what I've done, you won't have to collect evidence, assuming you haven't already done so. Jim, I'd do anything for us to get past this, in time when the burn of betrayal lessens, but knowing you, I know that's a real Hail Mary."

It was easy for Dan to be able to offer that, he was single, no marriage to fuck up -- just mine. I decided to play along for as long as I needed his cooperation, but he was dead to me right there, right then.

So that was the story of my first marriage, betrayed by my supposed two most trusted friends. I couldn't get my head around it but later heard many similar stories and found it's not really that uncommon. I felt like Julius Caesar, my supposed friends had it in for me, stabbed be in the back, time after time, Dan as far in as he could stab with the length of his cock.

Time wounds all heels, I've always loved that distortion of the original saying and in Dan's case it happened. Even after I threw her out, Sarah for reasons best known to herself cut off Dan and his business also started to falter as his reputation for having seemingly ruined a marriage damaged his standing in our smallish town and so, also damaged his business.

Sarah of course no longer worked there. Much as I initially wanted to go scorched earth on her, and she did come out of the divorce, seriously financially bereft, I found that I didn't want her destruction.

I was better than that and let her out of the marriage suffering but not broke, despite the fact that the prenup potentially bankrupted her and ended her learned extravagant ways. I wanted her to be filled with remorse rather than disappear into abject poverty and she appeared to be exactly that, incredibly remorseful.

I lost count of the number of times she managed to be in the same places I was, and she never stopped trying to find a way back to me. It almost became a game to me, I missed having a wife but I had long ago lost my love for Sarah, maybe not 100% but more or less and I sure was over her. Just not her betrayal, that I'd never forget, just as Dan would remain dead to me, but then he didn't possess a beautiful cunt, so Sarah remained in my life, no matter how much as just a bit part player..

With Sarah, I found it hard not to give her false hope at times, a cruel game perhaps but no more cruel than a wife fucking her husband's best friend. One memorable evening, she had too much to drink, went on and on about wanting reconciliation and when I told her I wasn't ready "just yet" thinking to myself, "and never will be", she said, "well how about you just fuck me, no strings attached, I miss you so much".

I was about to tell her, "Not with a bargepole Sarah" but then thought, shit, she is a great lay and I've not had any regular source of sex since the divorce. So generously I took her to a hotel, there was no way she was going near my house, and I fucked the shit out of her for several hours. Eventually in the early hours I left her sleeping there and went home, my balls drained. I felt no obligation to her whatsoever, certainly not obliged to wake up with her. Did she cum? I neither knew nor cared but it seemed like she had, certainly I did, several times and that was what mattered.

She was encouraged, which amused me, and she kept contacting me and meeting me "by accident"' so I did start to fuck her regularly whenever I needed a fuck. Why not, I couldn't bring myself to hate her, despite that the love had long gone and she was certainly "grade A" snatch as myself, my former best friend and another shitbag, at least, could testify.

Look, as they say in the best stories, it was just sex and bloody good sex too! The fact of the matter is, some people who had no business fucking her did, but once they had, I just couldn't blame them for coming back for more, she was a spectacular fuck, she could raise the dick of a dead man, or put a horn on a snowman.

Speaking of that other fucker who had been screwing her, I really thought he deserved something bad to befall him. The problem being that if I arranged for him to have a few limbs broken, it had too much potential to come back and damage not only my life but the family business. So, for now, he sailed scot-free for as long as he didn't again bring himself to my attention.

Those readers whose lives are unfulfilled if someone who fucks with your life and your wife doesn't feel extreme pain, will be happy that eventually, he got his just deserts.

My only problem was I loved the theory of being married, so little more than a year later, I'd fallen for a fine redheaded woman who I'd started to believe might be just what I needed, an attractive woman who might actually respect me as a partner and possible husband.

Jessie was not quite the out and out beauty that Sarah was but she was still a hell of a good looking woman, had a really great personality and not to be ignored, also turned out to be hot to trot.

Far too fucking hot as it turned out, but bugger, I'm getting ahead of myself.

Our courtship was long, over a couple of years because of my trust issues but eventually Jessie & I married, and happiness returned to my life... for a time.

We'd chalked but three very happy years, when that fucker fate intervened again. You'll remember that when I discovered Sarah & Dan at the hotel it was sheer coincidence, I was passing it and noticed their cars.

Bizarrely, it was Dan who enlightened me this time, the cheating bastard. He had remained a peripheral figure in my life, no longer a friend but he knew what was happening in my life as I knew most of what happened in his, It's a pretty small town, a hard place to keep secrets as my ex-wife and soon to be ex-wife 2 discovered to their cost.

Jessie had one of those dumb personalised number plates on her car, " Jess 1". I suppose if you are dumb enough to cheat, being dumb enough to do it with a personalised number plate isn't a big stretch and yeah, it turned out Jessie was that dumb.

Dan said he missed our friendship and wanted to do me a solid when he'd seen her car at the same hotel he'd been banging Sarah at. AS I said it's not a huge town so the odds weren't enormous, I'd never really liked the place, probably why me two wives had felt it a safe place that I wouldn't be at.

Of course, as with Sarah, my father had said a prenup was essential before I married Jessie and of course after the first experience I wouldn't marry without one.

Jessie hadn't expected me to and she had actually said, "you won't ever need it, I'll never do what Sarah did, so I'll sign it to make your dad happy". We did agree terms that were a bit more favourable than what Sarah got but not by much and all-important assets like the company and my house were protected.

It did include a fidelity clause and that if the marriage ended that way she would have 5% of our assets rather than 25% if the marriage failed for any other reason. With the wealth of my family, that extra 20% was hundreds of thousands nudging towards 7 figures.

This time I was not going to get evidence on a plate so hired a PI, a few weeks later I got the evidence that I had expected but had hoped was just an explainable reason for her to be there. After all, not everyone who uses a hotel is there to cheat, but photos, video and audio confirmed the worst.

I'll not bore you with the details of the equipment and how the PI got it installed and how much he paid the reception staff, he had solid evidence & the cost was a drop in the ocean to me.

Again, I was an unwilling cuckold. Again, I would not put up with it.

I promised at the start that this was a strange tale and so, to me giving Jessie the news that her life was about to change.

The confrontation was odd, she quoted directly from the cheaters handbook, thinking she would convince me that it was just sex, no love involved, taking nothing from me, loved only me; the whole 9 yards with a few tears thrown in.

The one part I actually believed was that apart from an abstract love of cock and fucking, she did indeed only love me, but so what? My wife doesn't get to fuck other people and stay my wife, she knew what happened with Sarah. I told her I didn't want to know the circumstances, who he was, if there were others -- there had been, not even why, I didn't care why, I just told her she was soon to be my ex-wife and that she could have a week to get herself and her things out of my house. You will have gathered from what has gone before that I'm not a man for the grand gesture, I just took it all in and never once veered away from my initial thought that she was gone at the end of the week.

We had hours, stretching into the next few days of her trying to convince me to get past it and stay together, then she said this; "Jim, one of my lovers has fucked your wife for the second time". I just gave her a 'so what?' look that I didn't care how often he had fucked her. I had missed what she was telling me.

'I mean he also fucked Sarah" Jessie enlightened me.

I know it should not have mattered, at the time when I discovered Sarah was a cheat & a liar, I knew there was a second bastard poking her but it was my best friend who was so much the one I blamed I hadn't even discovered the second guy's name.

Now, having apparently fucked my second wife this was far too personal to let go. this I had to act on. The guy probably had no idea who I even was, perhaps we just had identical taste in sluts but fuck, if I married again would he soon be fucking her too, drawn there like a rat up a drainpipe?

No something had to be done about this, "Jessie, tell me his name and whatever you know about him."

Jessie was reluctant to say much so I told her that if she had any chance of staying married to me, she would tell me everything she knew about him.

I discovered my newfound Nemesis was George Dolan, married with three kids, but a serial cheater. I mean the odds of him only having shagged my two wives were about the same as winning the lottery and, statistically, he must have been balls deep in half the female population of our town to nail two wives of the same guy.

What a bloody charmer, I wanted to have a piece of this bastard hanging on my wall like a hunting trophy, maybe mount his head & shoulders on a plinth about the mantelpiece. A plan came together.

"Jessie, I want to divorce you for being a cheating cunt, still I know you love the lifestyle I give you so I've a deal to offer you. Are you interested?" She said she was so this is what I offered.

"I'll stay married to you for one year on a trial basis and subject to:

• You will help me in my scheme to ruin George Dolan's life, and if there is any part you can't follow, this trial ends and so does our marriage.

• You move your things into the guest bedroom, we will not sleep together and we will not have sex together in the next year.

• I'll fuck whoever I want, you will remain celibate for 12 months, if you do that we might have a chance.

• If you make it through the 12months of celibacy, I'll consider where we go from there and we might stay married, but after that you will never get another chance.

• I will buy you as many sex toys as you want but if you break this "vow" of celibacy I'll throw you out the door in what you are wearing at the time & you'll have the cheaters version of the prenup"

• Of course I'll have a tracker on your car and you will provide access to all your electronic devices with no passwords, plus I will be hiring a PI to watch you occasionally, you won't know when or for how long.

She accepted straight away, I knew she would never make it through the year without opening her legs for someone, she wasn't made to use her fingers or a vibrator so I was confident that I'd be rid of her cheating ass before long, after she had helped in my little scheme of revenge.

The plan was easy, she would make arrangements for some afternoon delight with Mr George Dolan at the hotel I detested above others and I'd have my PI install cameras to record them fucking. I wasn't interested in whether anything would stand up in court, I wanted some graphic video to give to Mrs G Dolan, God help the poor woman.

I told Jessie that the video footage would be doctored to blur her face in any shots, I also told her to remember that this would be her last roll in a bed with anyone for 12 months, so fuck it, by all means go ahead and make the most of it.

And so it was arranged and surprise, surprise, Mr Dolan was a very large guy, ginger hair and masses of freckles, a cock at least in proportion to his stature, and not only did he look Irish, he had the brogue and lilting voice that pegged him as more Irish than the Blarney Stone.

Yes I watched the video but remember, as I had with Sarah, I'd lost all love for Jessie as soon as I learned of her cheating, so yeah, I watched it like watching a couple of pornstars, he had that big rocket in is pocket and Jessie saw stars as he pounded her welcoming cunt.

Watching I was neither turned on nor disgusted, not even angry, I had my evidence to ruin the fuckers wife. I was absolutely sanguine about the whole thing. Had I not been pissed off with having a second cheating wife, I suppose I may have felt sorry for ruining Mrs Dolan's life and the lives of her three children. At the time though they were just collateral damage, he was going to feel maximum pain.

It took about a week before my PI came up with the edited video, concealing Jessie's identity and showing enough to convince his wife but not enough to scar her for life and none of the rubbish talk he had made about her being crap in bed and several derogatory remarks about her in general. Interestingly there was no such talk about me from either of them, small consolation, but that dick had been in my wife so fuck them both.

12