TT-BB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called on Mrs Dolan one afternoon and I'll spare you the details, but it was not the first she'd heard about him cheating. Last time she would have shown him the door and told him not to let it hit his arse on the way out, expect they were indeed from Ireland, and she had no family or support and with 3 kids, she hoped he would learn a lesson. Obviously beyond him, she was pretty broken up.

When I told her that this was the second wife of mine that he had screwed she laughed and laughed at how weird it was, I almost joined her but it still stung a bit too much for that.

Mrs Dolan "Call me Josephine" was also something of an Irish stereotype, but her hair was red but not ginger, auburn I think the colour is called and she had sharp blue eyes and was a gorgeous looking woman. What sort of a dickhead was George? Yes Sarah was utterly beautiful and Jessie a good looking woman but Josephine was something else.

I became aware the more we talked that if she divorced George, it would be incredibly difficult for her to raise 3 kids. My empathy made me decide that I'd try and help her. Besides we only talked but I really enjoyed her company. Thinking with Little Jim, I wondered how it might feel to put George on the wrong end of things and fuck his lovely wife, after all my deal with Jessie was that I got to fuck whoever, I wanted for the next 12 months.

EPILOGUE: SIX MONTHS LATER

Well, Josephine did file for divorce and she vowed to make serial cheater George pay a heavy price, but she loved her kids enough not to make it too hard for George to be a parent and kept him in their lives. I did help her out, I paid for her to work at our company in a secretarial job and quietly paid a bit more than necessary and enough to cover her mortgage and household expenses plus I gave her working hours so she could give her kids proper care.

I did take her to dinner a couple of times and we got our horny faces on a couple of times, but in the end, I was never going to be looking for wife number three and so I did the right thing and I told her we had no future and why not, but I wanted her to stay in her job and we would be simply friends.

EPILOGUE: ONE YEAR LATER

During Jessie's period of supposed celibacy, she did try to tempt my resolve many times and I never wavered.

Indeed, one night, six years after divorcing Sarah who had never given up the thoughts of reconciliation and whom I'd fucked occasionally before marrying for the second time went on a date with me. I brought her home that night after a nice dinner and fucked her all night in my bed.

Jessie must have been well aware what was happening and in the morning, I made sure she knew Sarah was there, in fact she walked into the kitchen for breakfast to see Sarah and I were scoffing down croissants and coffee. I was as happy as a dog who'd grown a second dick, bigger than the first one but neither of the ladies were too happy. Breakfast with my two cheating wives, you couldn't make it up.

I know Jessie took that particularly hard, tough shit, she was the architect of her own problems. However, to my astonishment as far as I could determine and with the presence for 2 weeks a month for the first six months and for a week here and there for the next 6 months of my PI, there was absolutely no sign that Jessie had cheated in the past year.

I almost felt bad for her when I told her, that despite her year of celibacy, what she had done had killed my love for her and that it was never coming back, I served her divorce papers but I did give her the 25% that breaking up for reasons other than infidelity. Many of you will call me a sucker, but I never hated her, nor Sarah for that matter, and I could afford to be generous.

I felt that divorce settlement was her prize for keeping her legs closed for a year, I know, I'm just an old softie but despite their infidelity I just never wanted to ruin either of my exs.

So that is my weird TT-BB story, two twats and burnt bitches -- just not too badly, toasted rather than roasted.

12