All Comments on 'Tubbing'

by AimTwoPlease

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Classy

Well, at least it is realistic! And so much enthusiasm.(?) It just goes to prove how powerful sex is, when almost everything is seedy and depressing, and yet both parties still have a lot of fun! The author seems to be painting this classless picture very deliberately, and is very effective at it!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Loving wife?

I suspect her husband will disagree. Still, if she has no qualms, no reason our narrator should. Well-written.

AimTwoPleaseAimTwoPleasealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Loving Wife?

Believe me, if I had submitted this in the Erotic Couplings category, it would have gotten complaints asking why I hadn't submitted it to Loving Wives.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Huh?

Neither of the two commenters (to date) suggested this tale was miscategorized, although Sweetie's status as a married woman was, at most, tangential and unnecessary within the story!

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
Another excellent story

I came to this after reading the excellent 'The Apartment', and was not disappointed. Christina's current husband is an idiot if he's (a) not taking full advantage of her heady sex drive, and (b) failing to take an interest in her movements. Unless he actually knows, and the alleged apathy is a cover story for her to play around with his approval.

I notice you never followed this story up: do we take it Christina had no interest in any long-lasting relationship other than her cuckolded husband?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
I hope

"I hope you don't think I'm a slut." She said. No thinking, he knows for sure.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
YE OLDE HOT TUB

no way to spin the events, they will & did happen, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
YE OLDE HOT TUB

no way to spin the antics,,,,they will and did happen, TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous