Tube Adventures

Story Info
Sexual adventure that leads to a whole lot more.
2.2k words
4
6.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A survey carried out by TfL (Transport for London), found that while one in ten Londoners have experienced unwanted sexual behaviour on the capital's transport network, less than ten per cent of victims reported the incident to police. I would imagine that 99% of people do not want to be molested or sexually assaulted while travelling on the London Transport network...but I do. So what are the figures for Londoners who want to be molested and finger fucked on the TfL network?

Now I do not wish to diminish or lessen the seriousness of this topic but how many women want or dream of two fingers working their way under the gusset of their panties and slipping into their soaking wet pussy, say between Kings Cross and Victoria stations? A number of times, I have occasionally gone down into the Underground metro system, during rush-hour, with an extra button undone on my blouse, wearing a short skirt and no panties, just to see what occurs.

On one particular occasion, last summer, I was standing in a packed tube carriage, on my way home from work. It was a warm, sunny day above ground and the tube (Metro to the rest of the world) below was like a sauna. It was as if the Victoria Line, ran through the centre of the Earth itself, stripping virgins of their summer dresses and skimpy underwear and guys left standing in their Speedo's. I was having a dream or starting to hallucinate from the heat! I was so glad I was in a short skirt with bare, tanned legs. I had undone two more buttons on my blouse soon after leaving the office, in the hope it might cool me down a touch. I was actually dreading using the Tube. I knew it would be rammed and body crushingly hot, sweaty and airless as it was the evening rush-hour.

After not being able to get on any of the first three trains (waiting just under ten minutes), I eventually squeezed on the fourth one with some relief. It was that packed, I could have lifted my feet off the ground and I still wouldn't have dropped an inch. I didn't even have the energy for 'people watching'. I was just in that sweaty haze, daydreaming and counting down my stops, time was now a blur. Suddenly between stations, the train lurched to a halt and the lights went out except for some small emergency lights.

We were all packed together. I was mainly surrounded by women so I wasn't unduly worried as a memory of being stuck in an elevator for an hour, year's back, came flooding back. So I didn't panic and equated my predicament pretty quick.

The train drivers voice came over the speaker system apologising for the delay (power fault) and they should be up and running fairly soon. A few passengers made some light comments and joked which helped me and those close to me relax and except our fate as Tfl passengers.

I tried to create some space for myself but it was useless. I was jammed in by a pair of large breasts, in front of me. I could feel them rubbing their nipples against mine. At the same time, a hand came into contact with the back of my legs. It was definitely a woman's hand, with longish nails and soft skin with a light feminine touch. With both women stimulating my nipples and stroking the backs of my legs at the same time, I began to get flustered and aroused. I could just make out the face of the girl in front and I moved my head forward for a better look.

She leant forward also, our lips meeting and her tongue suddenly between my lips and searching for my tongue. Wow, I have never felt such instant, raw sexual energy before. I had never thought of or wondered about sex with another woman and yet here were two that I had barely looked at, who were now unashamedly turning me on. I grabbed the hand behind me and brought it up to my ass cheeks and opening my legs just enough for her to feel how wet and excited I was. And so in need of her fingers deep inside me.

Wait, what am I doing? I am 100 metres below London, on a packed solid commuter train, having my nipples aroused, tweaked and my breasts massaged from the front. And behind me is a woman's hand with fingers desperate to fill my 'paradise'.

Oh my God, her fingers are in me and my hungry wet pussy won't let them go. I hear other moans, groans and other muffled sounds from around the carriage, also ragged breathing and people sweating profusely. My legs are feeling weak but my pussy feels fantastic. My nipples ache and wish to be tugged so much harder, but I am in public. I am conscious I need to behave in a 'proper' manner. Collect your thoughts quickly... Sweat trickling down through my cleavage.

I like to take pictures of myself with my legs spread wide and pussy showing. No, not those thoughts! It is blatantly and explicitly sexual. It is also, for me, an intensely powerful statement. Think! Get a grip of yourself. But I can't, her fingers are ramming, sliding in and out, while her thumb makes amazing love to my clit. There is power in my body and power in my unabashed and uninhibited exposure of my sex. I am on the edge, I feel the sense of desire surging through my pussy. Oh God, a massive orgasm ripped through my body, I buried my mouth around the other woman's clothed breast, in order to muffle the total pleasure that had overcome me. My mind and body had given free-rein to the erotic pleasures I had just experienced.

There is an obvious knowledge to life. The sexes may affect and impact each other in many ways. From the simple to the complicated, men and women want my pussy, and I search for new and exciting ways to give it to them. I can usually tell from the way they look at me, that they want to fuck me. It is obvious. It has been obvious to me since I was a sexually eager young woman. But somehow, "I can see clearly, now the rain has gone..."

I am a pleasure seeker, I want to do good, make people happy and receive the ultimate sexual pleasure and happiness in return.

The lights on the train began to flicker and eventually stay on. The timing was almost perfect as I finished straightening myself up. The two women looked at me, smiling and asking if I was okay. I said I just needed to get some fresh air and a drink or something to that effect. Luckily the train began to move and my station was the next stop.

The large breasted and the more attractive of the two women that had just 'molested' me, pressed a piece of paper into my hand just has we arrived at my station. I stepped off the train, turned for the exit and unravelled the piece of paper. It read 'follow me you sexy bitch'. I looked up as she walked off down the platform and without thinking, walked after her.

I followed after her as she left the station and turned towards Russell Square. The weather was still sunny and setting the evening alight with its summer jacket and warming rays. She reached the corner of the square and turned to see me approaching. She smiled the sexiest smile and gave me a hug as we met for the second time that evening. We kissed in greeting and then stood blushing at each other.

"Hi you," was my aroused, sexy greeting.

"Hi you, my name is Jen. Let me buy you a drink," Jen replied.

"I am Urte and a drink is exactly what I need right now." I said I knew the 'Lord Cornwallis' around the corner and off we headed, arm in arm.

Jen introduced herself to me and apologized for her behaviour on the train. I told her not to worry, I loved every minute of it and she should have seen what the woman standing behind me had done! We laughed aloud when I told her what had happened.

By the time we reached the 'Cornwallis' we were still arm in arm and touching each other in a 'chemistry' connecting, care-free way. We sat down with our drinks and shared our life stories, before starting a game I call 'ten questions'. We can ask each other any ten questions we like and they have to be answered honestly or not at all. Then you do a dare or forfeit instead.

We got as far as the third question before Jen said her pussy was soaking wet, in need of a shower and in need of me. She lived just around the corner in Bloomsbury and she wanted to take me there right now. I was not going to say no, and I really liked her in a sexually explicit way. It is not often I have instantly hit it off with someone in this way but this felt so much like the right thing to do. An exciting impulse.

We arrived at Jen's apartment in under ten minutes. At the speed we were walking we must have broken some Olympic records along the way. We got to her door and while she quickly fumbled for her keys, I started to undo her blouse, almost ripping the buttons off. We stumbled over the doorstep, dropping our bags and grabbing hold of each other, pulling close, lips crashing together. Our tongues darted, entangled and lunged for each other. I was soon lost in the sexual, passion filled dance of our tongues, trying to get deeper into each-others mouths. Hands pulling at our blouses and skirts, removing as much clothing as we could. Our lips parted and breathlessly together, we said "shower."

Jen removed her bra and nickers and ran to the shower. As I remove my smaller bra and panties, I brushed my nipples slightly which sent electricity surging through my body. I heard Jen start to run the shower and eagerly went to her. She had a large walk-in shower and as I approached she grabbed me and pulled me in tight, up against her magnificent breasts, her nipples pointing up and begging me to assault them.

I lowered my mouth and took her engorged left nipple between my teeth. She shivered as I sucked hard on it before releasing it and letting my teeth graze along its extended length, then tightened the grip, my teeth grinding harder, Jens moans groaning louder. As I sucked her nipple harder, she raised her hand to my left nipple and twisted it between her thumb and fore-finger hard. The almighty crashed through the heavens and my legs involuntary parted and wrapped around her thigh, with my clit on her hip bone.

The warm water from the shower cascaded off our bodies as I released her aching, raw nipple and kissed her hard and passionately. I love to kiss and Jen received my tongue and lips with abandon. We kissed, and kissed, and kissed, before Jen reached for the shower gel and spread evenly over both her hands.

She started with my tits, massaging the gel into a smooth lava before giving her full attention to the rest of my body. She washed me all over, getting in to the most intimate of places, leaving me spotless, but so turned on. Rinsing me off, she got down on her knees, spread my thighs and launched her fingers and tongue into my aching chasm. I am never going to want this day, this week or year to end.

I caressed the back of her head, gradually applying force and grinding my clit into her face. Now humping her mouth, I felt the beginning of a crescendo coursing through my very nerve endings and cells. My legs grew weak as I leant into a corner for support. Pulling her face in tighter, her tongue rapidly beating my clit and sucking my juices. In went two more of her fingers, sliding easily and deep. Slowly sliding, quickly turned to fast and furious jack-hammering. I wanted it hard and rough, my pussy screaming for more and more, loving every thrust of those glorious fingers.

"God, yes Jen, take me as deep as you can." My hips were now thrusting in tune with her deep penetrating fingers. Then it hit me, it came from nowhere but it was totally unbelievable...

"Aaaah, I am cummin, fuckin' hell," my whole body shook and I lost control as my juices filled Jen's mouth and coated her face.

She loved it, with little licks, flicks and fingers for dicks she kept me there, silently screaming to be fucked and fucked again and again. I do not care, I am a sexually driven, desirable woman, slut, whore or whatever derogatory label you want to give me. For something so natural, animalistic and at the very heart of nature, something that feels that good, that fulfilling, is not wrong and needs no labels.

I collapsed on to the floor of the shower with Jen. We climbed into each other's arms and with tears of joy rolling down our cheeks and the shower rain adding to our bliss, our lips met and we kissed. Our hunger for each other fills every kiss...