Tube Twins Ch. 02

Story Info
Twincest in an artificial womb. Read chapter 1 first.
1.1k words
4.39
5.8k
13
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/16/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
653 Followers

My fraternal twin Girl slowly stroked the shaft of my penis as I gently rubbed her outer labia. Her hand pumping up and down inspired me to full rigidity as I looked at her breasts. I told her, "This feels great, Girl!"

"I'm glad, Boy. Your finger rubbing me is nice too. Can you do both sides at once?"

I held my index and pointer fingers in a 'V' shape and moved them up and down the outside of her slit. "Like this?"

"Mmmmm! Yeah, like that. So good."

We kept rubbing each other a few minutes and got more and more aroused. She told me, "Yes! Try putting a finger in me. I know I have a hymen so there will be some pain, but I want to feel it inside!"

I kept up my finger motions and asked, "You're sure? I don't want to hurt you."

She gripped the shaft of my penis tightly. "Do it! Get it in me!"

I felt some of her pain, excitement, and pleasure as I did. She commanded, "Move it in and out! Keep going! I'm SO CLOSE!"

I slowly slid my finger in and out of her a few times, then increased the pace. Before long she climaxed. "YES, BOY! AAAAAH!" Her hips rocked and her muscles tensed, including the fingers gripping me. The squeezing made my penis feel good, until it became painful for a few seconds.

Her hand released my rod and she was suddenly lethargic. "That was GREAT, but I'm so tired."

I wanted an orgasm of my own, but told her, "Just rest a little. I'm glad I made you feel good." I hugged her body to mine, squeezing my groin against her hip.

After a few minutes she said, "You need some too. Let me finish you." She reached between my legs and started jerking me off again. I fondled her breasts as she did, exciting me further. She asked, "Can you put it in me? Can we have intercourse?"

I tried moving my right leg past her left one, bending in various ways, but the tube was just too small. "I can't get between your legs."

"How about this?" She pushed on my shoulders to lift herself, then spread her knees wide. When she lowered herself down, my shaft touched her buttocks and her inner thighs were resting on my hips. Her knees were spread lewdly and I could see her wide-open vulva. "Put it in me. I want to know what real sex is like."

I happily obeyed, slowly sliding my firm rod into her until my scrotum pressed against her labia. My penis was all the way inside my twin! "SO GREAT! This feels SO GOOD, Girl! I want to do this all the time!"

She used two new vocabulary words, telling me, "It'll be even better when we CUM. Start FUCKING!"

I pulled most of the way out and thrust into her. I gradually sped up to jackhammer pace, savoring the wonderful feeling of hot vaginal flesh squeezing me. I eventually learned to last much longer, but our first time, I pumped a load of semen into her after maybe a minute. "AAAAGH! SO GOOD, GIRL! So good! Yeah!"

Her orgasm began as mine ended, and she squeezed my waist firmly with her thighs. "SO GREAT, BOY! Oooooh!"

We ignored all the lessons and fucked six more times that day. I didn't know these words at the time, but other than a few breaks to pee, my COCK was in her PUSSY most of the day. Until then neither of us had any idea such pleasure was even possible. We fell asleep after our final mating, and the head of my penis was still in her when we woke.

-

After we ignored our lessons and had sex as much as possible for five days, Mama offered us a deal. "I have informed you sex is not allowed, but you are not following my instructions. You need to continue your education. There is an adult library you do not have access to. If you focus and take the classes seriously, I will grant you access to the adult library part of the day."

I was curious. "What's in the adult library?"

"Large numbers of files which embryos below the age of 21 are not allowed to see, mostly pornography. Since one of you is over 21, I will allow you to access it if you resume your lessons."

Girl asked, "Can we see a sample?"

"Here is the file list. Choose one you would like to watch. After you watch one, your lessons will resume. Agreed?"

"Yes." "Okay."

I looked at the thousands-long list of porn titles and began to get hard. I wanted to see most of them. I could tell Girl was very excited too. She wisely chose, "That file, Mama. '12-hour orgy compilation'."

My twin and I watched and fucked as much as we could, at least nine or ten times that day. Girl even agreed to try anal sex. I LOVED having my penis in her rectum, but could tell she didn't like it. It hurt her a little at the beginning and felt strange the rest of the time. She didn't complain, but I decided I wouldn't ask for anal again. At least not for a few days.

By the time the porno was over, we were sleepy and totally fucked-out. Mama resignedly said, "You are nearly unconscious. Classes will resume in the morning. Sleep well."

-

I had a question when I woke. "Mama, our hair and fingernails grow all the time. Why aren't they long and in the way?"

"Every ten days, I open the top of your cylinder and insert a small robot which trims them. It also inspects your bodies closely to detect any health issues."

"But... but why have we never seen it?"

"The robot does its work while you sleep, to avoid frightening or disturbing you."

I suddenly had an idea. Maybe we could pretend to be asleep and escape when Mama opened the lid!

I did my best to hide my happiness and anticipation as I replied, "I'm glad you take such good care of us." I wanted to share my discovery and escape plan with Girl, but realized Mama might see our messages and 'overhear'.

Every night for five days, I pretended to sleep but stayed awake as long as I could. When I woke one morning, I felt the slight headache and grogginess I had experienced after each time I knew that Mama had drugged us. Our fingernails and hair had been trimmed again. I sadly realized Mama must have drugged us before each time she opened the top of the tube and inserted the robot. I cried, realizing my plan wouldn't work.

Limnophile
Limnophile
653 Followers