Tube Twins Ch. 03

Story Info
Twincest in an artificial womb. Read chapter 1 + 2 first.
1k words
4.37
5.6k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/16/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers

Girl and I finished our lesson in pyrohydrodynamics and took a break to watch some porn. In the video a man and woman were performing oral sex on each other or 'doing 69'. I could feel her lust as I said, "I can't wait to do that! My penis swelling in your mouth as you lick it, feeling the inside of your vagina with my tongue! Oooh!"

"Even just a kiss would be great, but I can't wait to lick and suck you too! If only we didn't have the air hoses..." She paused quite a while.

I asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just had an idea."

"What?"

"If I tell you, Mama will know and it won't work. You love me, right?"

"More than ANYTHING! SO MUCH!"

"And you trust me?"

"Of course!"

She crossed her fingers where Mama's camera couldn't see, indicating she meant the opposite. She said, "Do exactly what I tell you the next time we have sex. Okay?" She tapped her crossed fingers on my leg to reinforce her point. "Exactly what I tell you."

I was curious and confused, but said, "Okay."

We thought it terribly ironic our next lesson was 'Parenting an Infant'. Technically, Girl and I would be infants until we'd been out of the tube seven days.

After several minutes of laughter, Mama began the lesson. When the hour was up, she gave us yet another big surprise. "You are taking the parenting course because Girl is pregnant. There is a nine-day-old embryo growing inside her."

In stereo, we shouted, "WHAT?"

"After boy's semen entered her reproductive tract, a sperm cell united with one of her eggs. It has divided and implanted in her uterus. It will grow into an infant in 40 weeks."

I hugged her tightly and nearly cried from joy. "I love you so much, Girl! We're going to have a baby!"

I didn't understand why she would be sad until she explained, "We can't use my plan now! We'll be stuck in here forever! And WITH A BABY TOO!"

"What plan?"

"I... when we had sex I was going to tell you not to put it in my butt. When you did, I'd complain about how it hurt too bad, but you would be able to tell it didn't. I was going to complain to Mama that you were raping me and start a fight. When I struggled and pulled out my air hose, Mama would need to let us out to keep me from drowning."

"You... you were going to risk your life to get us out?"

"I know Mama would save me, or you would. Mama needs to keep us healthy, and I trust you with my life. I know you wouldn't let me die."

"NO! NEVER! I... I love you so much! More than I have words for! But just think, we're going to have a baby!"

She smiled and put a hand on her abdomen. "Yeah. We're going to be a family! I wish so much that I could kiss you!"

"We could have sex again? It's not like you'll get MORE pregnant. Hahahaha!"

"Hehehehe! Excellent idea! I mean it this time, put it in my butt. I want to make you feel great to celebrate!"

I felt a growth between my legs, but my love for her was more important. "Doesn't anal sex hurt?"

"Only for a little while at the start. I know how good it makes you feel. It's worth it."

"Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Girl molested one of her tits and fingerbanged her slutty twat as I buttfucked her raunchy filth hole. (We had learned many new words from the porn movies.)

The next day, life mostly returned to normal. We had a morning lesson, a porn and sex break, another lesson, another porn and sex break, and so on. The lessons were mostly boring, but sex kept us occupied and reasonably happy.

About six weeks later, Girl upset me when she woke. "Boy, I don't know what, but something is wrong. I don't feel right. Mama, can you check me please? I think maybe I'm sick."

Mama said, "You have nothing to fear. I removed the fetus to prevent any negative impact on your health."

"You REMOVED IT! My baby! NO!"

"Your offspring is now growing in the tank next to yours. So far, she is a healthy girl."

I hugged girl and excitedly said, "A girl! We're going to have a daughter!"

Girl calmed a little and lamented, "Yeah. If we ever get out of here."

Mama asked, "Do you have a name for her, or shall her designation be Girl Two?"

We thought a moment and my twin said, "Liberty. Her name is Liberty."

-

After a few more months of boring lessons and happy sex, Girl was pregnant again. After telling us, Mama said, "To prevent another panic, I am informing you now. When the embryo is sixty days old, I will remove it from Girl's body and place it in an incubation chamber. As a reminder, sex is not allowed. Please do not have sex."

Girl and I just chuckled and shook our heads. Over the previous half year we'd fucked at least three times a day, except the day Mama took out Liberty.

Girl asked, "Mama, there are a total of four gestation tubes on the ship. Right?"

"Yes, there are four, all in the same compartment."

"If we have three embryos in the other three cylinders, what would happen if I got pregnant again?"

"Other than twins, each embryo needs to be in a cylinder by itself. You would be released from the gestation tank, then your embryo would be removed from your body and placed in it."

"REALLY? We can get out?"

"Yes. I would need to release you before your scheduled gestation time had elapsed. If you remain in the tank while pregnant, eventually the demands of your body and a nearly-mature embryo would be too great to supply with only the umbilical and feeding tube. Therefore, you would be released."

We both shouted and waved our arms in triumph. "WOOOOO!" "YES!" "FREEDOM!"

-

Just before bedtime I looked in Girl's eyes. I said, "We're starting a family and I love you so very much. There's not enough space for me to kneel and I don't have a ring. But will you marry me?"

Nothing had ever made me happier than her reply of, "YES!"

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers