All Comments on 'Tuck Me In'

by RunSilentRunDeep

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
CarlySandsCarlySandsabout 4 years ago
Good

Good writing style--most sentences have a good rhythm. Pacing is good overall

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 4 years ago
Hot

Hope you write more.

KallMeTTKallMeTTabout 4 years ago

Good read! I'll watch for more stories from you.

cockywriter321cockywriter321about 4 years ago

Nice one. I liked reading it. Hope you'll carry on writing.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

Good story! I wonder what she meant that Ed agrees? Does he agree that sex with her is wonderful, or does he agree that he enjoyed hearing about the good time she had with Frank's buddy, aka the narrator? 5* ~~ JB Edwards

RunSilentRunDeepRunSilentRunDeepover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks, JB

"Ed agrees" was a throwaway line I popped in at the last moment. What if the narrator had misinterpreted the situation? What if she had not come in to cheat on her husband -- what if she had been hot wifing*, with her husband's knowledge and consent? (*A term not used back then, but no doubt people played like that back then.) What if he had only pretended to pass out, drunk, to clear her way into their bedroom? And, when she came out of the bedroom, what if he sat up, fully conscious, so she could tell him -- and he could get excited about -- each and every detail?

In the real-world experience that sparked this story, I felt sure that she was aiming to cheat on her passed-out husband. But in this story -- I changed one thing. Why not change another?

Gary13Gary13over 3 years ago

GREAT story, thank you!

And thank you for your service, too. You and I have A LOT in common.

g

MarineBob48MarineBob48over 3 years ago
Great story flow

I really liked the way your story flowed. Stories that are told from a first person perspective are so much more interesting.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago
The beauty of Multiple Interpretations

A good writing like Tuck is capable of multiple interpretations, perhaps some that the author may not intend. "And Ed Agrees" is perfect. Does Ed agree with his wife sleeping around (as the author may have intended) or that Liz is hot? That alternative possibility is frankly intriguing. It makes Ed a cuckold. Tuck is a well told story! A +++++

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago
Waiting for the next story

t is disappointing to come to the end of a great story. Hopefully RunSilent will grace us with another.

sexysue12sexysue12over 3 years ago
Ed Agrees

That had me thinking too. I didn't know what it meant when I read it. Perhaps I still don't. But then isn't that why you wrote it to get us thinking?

It has us thinking and go read the other comments. Was she cheating or was so playing a game with here husband where she would go off to fuck the guest and then come back to live it out again in their fantasy. Perhaps he even liked sloppy seconds.

Really, I don't know and have come to the conclusion, does it really matter.

SexySue.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 3 years ago
Really quite perfect

Seriously, you owe us some more.

I liked everything about this story and then there is that last exchange. A “throw in”?? Casually voiced, but for the recipient about as casual as a deeply penetrating tongue in the most chaste familial kiss...

Just - more, give us some more.

DocWordsDocWordsabout 3 years ago

Excellent story. Thank you for writing and posting it.

LazorritaLazorritaabout 3 years ago

I like it a lot - really unique!

LimnophileLimnophilealmost 3 years ago

It's quite an arousing Christmas story. Nice work. From one former bubble-head to another, thank you.

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpalmost 3 years ago

appreciate you mining your youth for this memory-adventure. it could have happened if you had a buddy; you in the story needed Ed on your side as a silent catalyst, and in the real world you needed a friend who was adventurous like you. story is fun and feels personal, you take your time for a nicely-paced build and the best parts of the story come at the end, very satisfying finish.

WillEPounderWillEPounderover 2 years ago

I feel the need to apologize. You fav’d me a while back and I had not returned the favor. Your only published work was over a year ago and was well received. I whole heartedly agree. Good story! I specifically admire a concise 3-5k word fantasy that doesn’t have gaping holes (unless gaping holes are what you’re into). Please dip into the well and share another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another trashy woman running around like a dog on the neighborhood. No value here. Doesn't matter how you spin it, with permission or not, "it's only sex", or a fling, or "fun", or her "need" - its just adultery, it's just infidelity, from selfishness and a self-centered, ugly heart...

ryeandginger69ryeandginger694 months ago

What a lovely little tale. I want to go sleep over at Ed and Liz's place.

BionicNinjaSprinklesBionicNinjaSprinkles16 days ago

I have read many stories and I found this to be oddly satisfying. No Drama. Ironically simple and nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRunSilentRunDeep@RunSilentRunDeep
Married, polyamorous. Home/social nudist. Former nuke submarine officer (hence the handle). Those who have sent feedback -- thank you. If you mention a story of yours and want me to look at it, please put a link to it in your feedback. The email I get will not give me your p...