All Comments on 'Tuesday Story'

by shellyclaireaster

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 Stars. Great start, can't wait for more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a woman with submissive needs and desires I wanted to like this but could not. There are phrases I can relate to. The story just did not do it for me. Keep writing. I would like to see more and hope I can like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disgusting, seems a true autobiography of the writer about his experience with his mother and sister pimped by his father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is as hot a story as I`ve ever read on Literotica. I`m greatly anticipating further chapters, hopefully including the son`s developing dominance and use of his hot, hot mother.

encore769encore769almost 2 years ago

delicious and crazy

Dark358Dark358over 1 year ago

The extent of craven imagination aside, one either digs the depths of this nastiness or doesn't, the writing is masterful. The language crafted reflects intelligence. And that's damn sexy.

Even sexier is this, "I know certain kinds of men want to use their women as property and fuck them solely for their own pleasure, and those men are often brutally aggressive. I like that kind of man and I want to be that kind of property. I want a man to use me anyway he wants, and I have never refused a man anything." Uber sexy because I believe this to be the author's truth.

Wench, you rock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershellyclaireaster@shellyclaireaster
A friend told me about this site and said it has great erotic stories and offers new writers a chance to publish, so here I am. I hope to be able to publish something soon, and I'm working at it now, drawing from my own experiences, which most people tell me is the best place...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES