Tuesday Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you explain things to your wife, "Mr. Newsome," smirked the officer.

Giles took me by the arm and pulled me to the side of the yard. "Look, of course all of that has been planted," he said, alarm in his voice. But I have a drug possession conviction on my record from when I was in high school and that's going to look very bad. Those CDs they planted probably are child porn and God knows what that will do to my business while I try to clear it all up. Plus, we are going to be locked up at least for twenty-four hours and the kids are going to go to some kind of foster whatever."

I turned to Giles, mouth agape in complete incomprehension "Oh my God, Giles. What are you talking about? What are we going to do? This is insane."

He was silent for a long time. "It's worse than you imagine," he muttered. "Thad and that sheriff want to have sex with you."

"What! Giles, are they crazy? Let's just leave, walk out of here if we have to." I could see Thad and the sheriff looking at me grinning. I had no idea about the sheriff, but I knew deep down that Thad was fairly sure I wasn't all together displeased, despite my protestations.

"That sheriff is not going to let us walk away, Michelle. And if this gets into a local newspaper, I mean the drugs and the child pornography stuff, my business is going to be ruined."

"But none of it is true. It's all a set up. Everyone will know that eventually."

"It doesn't matter, Shelly. It's all perception. And by the time 'eventually" gets here, I'll be ruined!"

"Giles," I asked, "Are you saying you want me to have sex with them?"

"No, I don't WANT you to, especially if you don't feel like you can. But my business."

I knew then where I stood with Giles. Second to his business. I was angry and apprehensive. But on the other hand, deep down inside, I recognize now, my curiosity wanted to pursue this. I was much more than merely intrigued by Thad and Jeb, his sheriff buddy. I was fascinated, spellbound, enthralled. And now Giles had provided me an excuse.

"This is not like one of your clients groping me, you know, I said, hoping he'd discern some consternation in my voice. "These men are going to fuck me," I said matter of factly.

"If you can't do it, you can't," he replied, not looking at me.

"This is insane. I'm going to talk to them," I said with more boldness than I was feeling. "I'll put a stop to it."

He just shrugged his shoulders. He's not being very protective, I thought. But then he's never been protective really, I recalled. As I said, he has never intervened when clients were hitting on me. Even on two occasions when one client pulled my boobs out of my dress and another when a potential client lifted my dress up and touched me. Didn't want to disrespect them, he'd said when I questioned him. Many other incidents came to my mind as well, as I walked deliberately toward the two men ogling me.

I realized as I approached the men that I should have removed these ridiculous high heels I was wearing because those outlandish shoes were making my boobs bounce in ways that I knew would be seen as very, very provocative. But in quite another way perhaps I was happy I didn't. I liked the figure I was presenting. Liked the way they were staring. And I even liked the leering smiles on their faces!

"Thad," I nervously asked, trying to sound confident and assertive. "What is this all about?"

"What it's all about is those two long legs in that way too tight pair of shorts you were pushing up against me in the truck and that fine set of tits bouncing in that sexy little shirt of yourens."

"What?" I stupidly said, nonplussed. He obviously knew what I was doing, strutting like I had been, and my feigned innocence wasn't fooling him. He reached over and confidently took my left breast in his hand and squeezed.

"Me and the sheriff here and those boys back in the garage haven't had a fine piece like you in a long time. Now there's lots a choices. Like I told your hubby back there, we can lock y'all up, charge you with drug possession and kiddy porn. That'll take some time to sort out. We could just rape you and that other fine piece in there. Or you can just be a good girl and enjoy yourself a nice gangbang and there won't even be no one to blame you."

I pushed his hand away, but not soon or forcefully enough. And both men knew it.

"Doesn't seem like it would bother that husband of yourens all that much, tell the truth. What is he, some kinda sissy boy," the sheriff snorted, taking his turn with my breast. I let it be this time.

I looked over at Giles. He had turned his back to me as if to suggest I was on my own now. I knew he just wanted to get this over with and escape with his reputation and business intact. "No, you're probably right. Maybe it won't bother him," I said with a sign.

As for me, I had been in an odd place since Thad had pulled me over next to him in the truck. Thad was a very different person from Giles and most of his friends. A few of his clients had affected me like Thad had, but they were much less forward about it. Thad was dominance in the raw. Caveman dominance. Blatant and unflinching. And extremely confident. I slowly removed the sheriff's hand from my boobs, and Thad put his hand on my back and turned me away from Giles and walked me toward the trailer with the sheriff.

He hadn't waited for my answer because we both knew what my answer was when he saw me walking toward him in those preposterous fuck me shoes, wiggling my ass and bouncing my tits. That WAS the answer. From this point on, we both knew that the only question was how much he would ask of me. The question wasn't whether I would obey. That was settled. I could probably still protest and feign indignation, but that would only waste time. He slipped his hand on to my ass and squeezed when we walked past Giles and into the trailer.

In the trailer, before he shut the door, he grabbed me by the hair and yanked my head painful around. "Open your mouth, bitch" he said abruptly.

Startled, I obeyed instantly, without a thought. It seemed natural at the moment. He had seen who I am and I had assumed my role. I dutifully opened my mouth for him. As his fingers played with the lips, he said quietly, "You like this, don't you?" pushing his fingers deeper into my mouth. I felt him shove something to the back of my throat and then down. I gagged but swallowed. "That's a couple hits of Ecstasy help you get in the mood," Thad said. "Don't think you really need it 'cause you're a natural whore I'm betting, but you can always use it as an excuse when your husband watches you turn into an easy piece of fuckmeat.

I was in shock, but I didn't say a word. I knew what Ecstasy is and had seen a couple of girls take it at a party once. They got really crazy. I wondered why he thought I would need that. Maybe he hadn't read me as completely as I thought. Maybe he didn't know he had opened the wellspring of my submission. Or maybe he had things in mind for me that he thought I couldn't do. Or maybe it was just a kindness. An excuse to explain what I was sure was going to be seen as a sexual frenzy to my husband.

Thad turned me around slowly to inspect me, commenting to the sheriff about my legs, my butt, my boobs, just like the piece of meat I was to them. Or maybe I should say, like the piece of property Thad was about to take ownership of

"I gave her the X," Thad said, turning to the sheriff. "You said it's a powerful dose?"

"Hope you only gave the slut one," he laughed.

"Gave her both."

"Holy shit, Thaddeus. The bitch will be ripping her and everbody's clothes off to get cock in her!"

They both laughed. Suddenly, he slapped me viciously across the face three deliberate times.

"Pay attention, slut!"

I was stunned. Apparently, he thought my attention had waned. It hadn't. I was intensely focused, waiting for what would come next. Another slap came next. The first time he slapped me I had put my hands up to protect myself. This time he told me to keep my hands by my side for the next slap. I did. It was vicious. I was becoming frightened now. And obedient.

The slap had been, brutally hard, and my first instinct was to be angry, but that changed instantly to shame, shame that it was necessary for him to slap me. It's almost impossible for me to explain how I felt right then because I was still processing the whole situation I was in. As I said earlier, only a truly submissive woman, one born to it, can understand why I was suddenly ashamed that Thad had had to slap me so I hope you'll understand my struggle to explain it to you. I have known since I was young that I was different and I was able to have that difference explained to me, but it was short lived and never properly developed by a dominant male. I learned to repress that part of me, even going so far as to become a feminist at one time. And most drastically I married a kind and gentle man who was simply the wrong fit for me, though I pretended otherwise for eighteen years. Thad had recognized me instantly for what I am, and I had recognized him for what he is. He the master and I the submissive That slap was the inflection point. The slap said, assume your position. A submissive woman's attention must never stray from her Master, and even though mine had not, Thad had thought it did. The slap instantly told me what I was and what duties and responsibilities I had and that in his eyes, I had failed. I felt ashamed and vowed to do what I could to make it up to him. I apologized and thanked him.

"So this is how we gonna do this, bitch," he said, stroking my breasts through my blouse with one hand and pushing his fingers into my mouth again with the other. "Were gonna let the X do its work for a bit and then I'm a gonna take you in for the boys to check you out, get a good long look at you. Then we gonna get you undressed nice and slow, sorta stripper like. and then you're gonna get down on your knees and ask all of them for permission to suck their cocks. As soon as one of them pulls outta your mouth, you're gonna say, 'Please, may I have another cock?' After you've sucked all their cocks, you're gonna say, 'Will all of y'all please fuck me in my ass and my cunt?' Any time a cock pulls out of one of your holes you ask them to please get a cock in that empty hole. You got all that? It's a lot to remember, I know, but I'll be there to remind you with a good hard slap or a belt across your ass or tits every time you forget. That Ecstasy gonna help you enjoy yourself!"

I was in a complete daze. An hour ago, I was a more or less normal woman with admittedly odd sexual fantasies about domination and rape, but now I had been transformed into some subservient, docile slut, some nice little piece of fuckmeat for Thad and his buddies to devour. I was frightened out of my wits. But intrigued as well. I could not so this, but how could I not? He knew I was going to do what I was told, maybe even without the drugs, knew it that moment he pulled me over beside him in the truck and I hadn't resisted. He somehow knew that obeying him, giving him my body and mind to use as he wished would somehow appeal to something deep, deep inside me, some overwhelming need I'd only vaguely recognized in my past but was now here full blown and eager in my present state. He knew he would make this a harsh test because he knew I would obey. And he knew all that much sooner than I did. He had seen a vulnerability in me that only one other man in my life had seen. And I would bet anything that I was not the only woman Thad had in his collection. And I also knew I would eventually try to be the best of that collection. That young submissive girl had been reawakened in the body of a thirty-six-year-old woman.

I was about to let him utterly humiliate me. Likely in front of my husband. He knew I would beg those disgusting red neck pigs to abuse my body for their sexual gratification just to please him. But more terrifyingly, he seemed to know that I actually needed to give him my body, my mind, my whole sense of myself for him to do whatever he pleased with it. Oddly, I wanted to thank him, but instead I simply nodded my head that I understood. He smiled at me and put my hand on the bulge in his pants.

"You're a good little slut and you're gonna to be an even better whore, girl, and when you finished with all those cocks in there you can come back to the trailer, clean yourself up and have you some of this cock. That's what you want now, isn't it?"

I nodded embarrassingly. I could begin to feel the drug working.

"You want to be my whore, don't you? And you need me to fuck you, don't you?"

I nodded again

"Answer me," he said.

"Yes," I murmured.

"Louder! And thank me."

"Yes, I do. Thank you."

"Thank me for what?"

I stuttered something I don't even remember and instantly felt another stinging slap across my face.

"Thank you, Thaddeus, for letting me be your whore and for using your cock to fuck my stupid cunt after all those other men fuck me!" he shouted. "That's what you are thanking me for. Say it"

"Thank you, Thaddeus for letting me be your whore and fucking me after those other men do it." Another slap.

"God, she is one stupid cunt," the sheriff laughed.

"Really stupid!" Thad replied with another slap. "Exactly the way I said it, cunt!"

I couldn't remember exactly how he said it, but I mumbled something about being his whore and about his cock in my "stupid cunt" after I'd been fucked by the men in the garage and that seemed to satisfy him.

"Ready for a show?" Thad said to the sheriff. "Should be a good one.

"Wait," I said. "I'll do what you said. You know I will. But please don't let anyone cum inside me. I can't take birth control. I'm allergic. Please, not inside me." I didn't tell them I was on the verge of my fertile period.

"We'll see about that," Thad said. "Let's get her in there and get her started. Some fun! Think we outta cuff the husband to something just in case?"

The sheriff laughed and rattled his cuffs. "Probably don't need it. I reckon him for sissy boy, but I'll take care of that now anyway."

Thad brought me into the garage by my hair to present me to the six men whose cocks I was about to suck. Giles was standing there watching intently as the sheriff cuffed him to the radiator. I was expecting he'd be there, but for some reason it surprised me that Jason and Candice were also standing there watching closely. I told myself instantly that there was no way I was going to humiliate myself in front of my family like Thad wanted, even as he was pushing me to my knees in front of the repulsive men.

"Tell them what you're here for, cunt," Thad said with a smirk.

I told myself I cannot say that in front of my husband and kids even as the word were tumbling out of my mouth. "I would like your permission to suck each of your cocks," I mumbled.

The sheriff jerked me to my feet by my hair and spun me around for inspection. "Louder, slut."

I repeated my offer in a louder voice. A great hoot arose from the men in the room. I saw Giles look away from me.

"All right let's get this cunt undressed and back on her knees. Sheriff, who you wanna do the honors?" Thad asked.

"How about that there boy of hers?"

Another big whoop.

"Great idea," Thad said. "Keep it all in the family."

The sheriff brought Jason to my side. "Strip the bitch, boy, so's we can fuck her," he snarled.

Jason looked at me strangely.

I was stunned at this perversity, but I was also scared that if Jason balked, they'd hurt him. "Just go ahead and do what they say," I whispered. "It'll be okay."

Surprisingly, he didn't hesitate. I was shocked at how quickly and easily he approached me. How swiftly he unbuttoned my blouse and dropped it on the greasy floor. How quickly he unclasped my bra.

"Hold on there, boy. Slow down a bit. Let's tease those big tits out that bra," the sheriff said.

Jason looked at the sheriff. "Sure," was all he said, slowly drawing my bra straps down my arms while gradually displaying my breasts. He slid the bra to the top of my nipples and then leisurely exposed each one until both were revealed in their taut and rigid intensity to the increasingly raucous shouts from the men watching. He dropped my bra to the floor, and from behind cupped both breasts in his hands and brandished them to the crowd of ravening beasts.

"God damn! These are fucking nice tits! Huge motherfuckers. Thad, we otta hang her by her tits when we done with her. They're big enough for sure. What a hoot!" the sheriff exclaimed.

"We just might, Jeb. You're the sheriff after all," he laughed. "Now let them boys get a peek at that nice cunt. Boy, get 'er done!"

Jason struggled getting my tight shorts off but remembered to be slow and teasing. I was feeling the effects of the Ecstasy intensely now. I tried to suppress the feeling, but I felt this engulfing desire to be seen and appreciated...and touched. When my shorts reached my ankles and I had stepped out of them, Jason pushed his hand down the front of my thong and cupped my pussy. I flinched when I felt his finger penetrate me. He laughed and pushed deeper. I was stunned that he felt no sense of impropriety in violating his mother, but at the same time his finger penetrating my vagina set off a flood of gratifying emotion, enhanced certainly by the drug.

"Get them panties off, boy. We wanna see her cunt," someone yelled.

Without a second of hesitation, he grabbed the back of my thong and simply ripped it off. I was finally nude in front of them, shaking in the hot Georgia afternoon, either from nervous shame or eager anticipation, I'm not really sure which.

"That bitch got her pussy shaved," one of the men said.

"That's how them whores do it," said another.

How about that other one," somebody said. "The baby blonde."

"Billy, bring that other bitch on over here," Thad said. "Boy, you did a good job with your momma. Let's see how you do with your sister."

Oh my god no, was all I could think, which you'd assume would be the normal expression for a mother seeing her daughter in peril. But that isn't what I was expressing. My fear was having to competing with her and losing. I wanted all the attention on me, not her. Right then I hated her! My befogged mindset adjusted quickly though. I found myself in a different place now, intensely focused and extremely competitive.

I watched Jason walk to his sister and slip her halter slowly up and over her head and watched her magnificent tits bounce into view. The bitch hadn't resisted at all. When he unbuttoned her shorts, she actually helped him wiggle her out of them. And there we were, the two of us standing nearly side by side, completely nude except for our heels. And the slut was posing! And so was I.

The slut looked at me with a smirk, her luscious D cup tits proud and erect. She knew she was competition. She was stunning. She simply had no waist. Two long legs connected to girlish hips and a tight and shapely ass. A Barbie doll personified. Absolute perfection. I was angry. I looked like that when I was eighteen, too, I said to myself. But then I told myself that my figure could still easily compete. My angles had softened to round curves and my boobs, while still firm, had a more comfortable feel. And I knew my body was fuckable in the way men like. It could take a lot of abuse from men who like that kind of sex. The kind of men who are the very opposite from Giles, like those men staring at both of us now! They may like what they see in her, but they will love what they would get from me. I could compete. And would!

My reverie was interrupted by Thad grabbing me by the hair again and the sheriff grabbing Candice the same way. Looking at Jason, they both suddenly began laughing uproariously. "Look at that boy's crotch," the sheriff said. "The boy's got hisself a boner. You wanna fuck these hos, boy? Which one you think is tighter, your momma or your sis? Come on, let's see."