Tuesday Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candice and I were dragged over to a table in the middle of the room and pushed tits down onto the table, our hands held behind by Thad and the sheriff.

"Come over here, boy." Which one of these whores' cunts you wanna fuck first? Which one you think gonna be the tightest?"

"I don't know," Jason said, his voice thick either with fear or with nervous lust. "You pick."

"Take the mom first," someone shouted.

"Okay," Thad said. "Let's get her fucked. You want her cunt or her ass? Maybe both?"

"Yeah, I guess," Jason said.

"Yeah what?" the sheriff inquired.

"Both, I guess."

Another huge roar of appreciation. His thickened voice I knew now obviously had meant lust!

Thad walked Jason over to where Candice and I were bent over the table. "Let's do it this here way then. You take that cock of yourins and shove it up into your momma's cunt four times. Then you take four strokes in your sister's cunt. Then four strokes in their asses. Then you decide which one you gonna cum in."

I could not believe this was going to happen, but I was even more certain that Jason would balk at fucking his own mother, but the memory of how he undressed me and the way he had fondled my boobs when he presented them and the finger that penetrated my vagina when he removed my thong argued against that. And I suddenly remembered Candice distinctly saying, "Mom, Jason will fuck anything!" It took only a second for me to realize my error. He was going to fuck me.

His first stroke penetrated me fully. I was embarrassingly wet! His second thrust was even harder, and I felt his balls slap between my legs. His cock was delightfully large. A strange thought entered my mind. How many mothers had Jason fucked already? Candice said many. How would I compare? As he pulled back for his third stroke, I positioned myself to make my vagina tight for him. I wanted him to like it! I wanted his mother to be the best mother he had ever fucked. More important, if he was going to fuck Candice, I needed for him to say I was tighter and better. My Kegel exercises were going to make it happen!

I know how that sounds. Like I'm some sex crazed whore. But it had to be the Ecstasy. I was in a sort of delirium, and in the midst of this swelling of drug-infused sexual desire, I simply could not let Candice win, could not let her receive Jason's cum. He had to choose me!

I awaited anxiously for his final stroke, determined to make it impossibly good. I worked my cunt back hard onto his cock, milking him as best I could from this position.

He was about to take a fifth stroke, when the sheriff pulled him off of me. That he wanted a fifth stroke pleased me and gave me confidence.

The sheriff guided him over to his sister, who I could see had positioned herself to make his first stroke inside her easy and available. Obviously, the competition was on. She could not help herself. I truly hated her right then. The whore moaned the first time he entered her. I was so angry that I had not thought to do that.

When the sheriff pulled him off after his fourth stroke and brought him back to me, I was determined to make him think that I loved how he fucked my ass, no matter how awful it might actually be. His first plunge into my ass was vicious and painful, but I took my cue from cunt Candice and moaned, "Oh my god, baby!" It only made him more brutal.

Four hard strokes later, the sheriff brought him to his sister's ass. She didn't make a sound when he stabbed his cock into her

When he was finished in Candice's ass, the sheriff told him it was time to choose. Which cunt is tightest, boy? Your momma or your sister."

"Candice's cunt is tighter," he said, but mom's is good too."

That hurt!

"Which cunt is best to fuck?"

"About the same but mom works harder."

I was upset but determined. What did it matter what a boy thought? I will make the men prefer me.

"I'm gonna let you rest a bit before you decided which cunt your gonna drop your load in," the sheriff laughed, "'cause right now these boys here waited long enough to get themselves a taste."

"All right slut," Thad said, speaking to me. "Walk over there with a smile, kneel down and get their permission to suck on their cocks. You can pick the first cock to go in that pretty little mouth.

I walked to the middle of the filthy garage, still shaking, knelt down as I was told and invited the men to surround me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Thad walking off with Candice.

I knelt in front of the men, ready to ask their permission. I wanted desperately for Thad to come back and witness my obedience. The men started using their cocks to slap my face and I simply picked the one nearest me, wrapped my hand around it and said shakily, "May I have permission to suck your cock?"

He gagged me with his first stroke. The next six or seven hard thrusts also found the back of my throat. He pulled out and I surprised myself by having the presence of mind to ask for another. "May I have another cock please?" I said meekly. I so frantically needed Thad to see my submission. I thought I saw him sitting with Candice on the fender of our car. My heart leaped up.

The next cock also pushed against the back of my throat. I took it eagerly now. Thad must be pleased. It was cock after cock. I was jerked around by my hair, choked with cocks and strangled with hands. I was slapped if I didn't look each man in the eyes.

As I turned to accept the next cock, I saw Jason with his cock in his hand ready for his turn. Before I could even think about it, I had taken his cock in my mouth with the same vigor I had taken all the rest. I thanked him when he pulled out before asking for another cock. He visited my mouth at least three other times. I made sure it was memorable.

One of the young guys had just cum in my mouth when Thad stepped off the car and stopped it. "Let's Don't use up all our cum up before we get that bitch's cunt and ass back in play. Pull her over to that table there.

I was lying on my back with two cocks playing around my face. Two men had spread my legs open. "Let the boy have another shot," Thad said to one of the men preparing to enter me.

"You think you're man enough to make your mama cum, boy" Thad said.

Turning to the men surrounding me, he said, "Who wanna bet this boy can't make his mama cum?"

"I make all the bitches cum," Jason bragged.

He was in me instantly and he was brutal. Hard, hard strokes from his surprisingly large and rigid dick plundered my sex. He twisted both nipples until I thought they would tear. The men were hooting and hollering, encouraging his brutality. He pulled out and drove himself hard into my ass. It hurt and burned like fire. I screamed. "Hey, somebody get a cock in her mouth to shut her up," I heard someone say. I think it may have been Jason.

I gagged and screamed into that cock as Jason started alternating brutally between my ass and cunt. And then as the blood from his vicious rendering of my ass merged with my own pussy juices to loosen me in both holes, I recognized that my screams had turned to moans now and realized to my disgust that my son was very close winning that bet. I could not let that happen. I just could not.

I could not...but I did! Spasm after spasm convulsed my body. I felt the cock in my mouth shudder and a spume of thick semen coat the back of my throat. I swallowed it greedily.

Four or five strokes later, I stopped fighting my climax altogether. "Oh my God fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me harder, baby! Harder!" And I slipped deeply into my drugged whoredom.

Thad was there to jerk Jason off before he came in me. I was sorry now that I had asked him to protect me that way.

I was still in the throes of a second climax when the next cock penetrated me. My mind was a mess. Why had Jason so easily fucked his own mother? Why had I responded like I did? Someone jerked my legs back against me chest. The man fucking me vaginally moved up to make room for the next man to pierce me anally. My mouth was available, and I pointed it out to Thad, who laughed and had it filled. And again my mind raced to Jason and the horror of it all. How could he have thought it was okay to fuck me? How can we have a parental relationship now? Did he know he made me cum? Men were exchanging places again. The man who was in my ass was in my mouth now. My tits were being mauled. Two cocks were trying to enter my pussy at the same time. The man in my mouth had forced himself down my throat now and was pinching my nose to stop me from breathing. A black cloud was rising around me, and I didn't care. When he let me breathe again, I realized I was cumming again.

Suddenly, Thad cleared the table and dragged me to the middle of the floor and jerked me to my knees. "Open your cunt mouth and keep it open. Boys, all you that got jizz left come fill her mouth up. Don't you swallow 'til I say, bitch."

Nearly all the men including Jason stood around me stroking their cocks, and as each erupted, my mouth quickly filled with cum.

"Gargle, whore" the sheriff said.

I did it. It was disgusting.

"Swish it around"

I did it.

"Now swallow," Thad said.

And I did.

"Lick up that cum that spillt on the floor."

I did that, too.

"

No cum in your stupid cunt. You happy with that?"

"Thank you," I said meekly.

I thought it was finally over then and that after I had cleaned myself, Thad would take me as a reward.

I was wrong. Standing next to me was the retarded colored boy, his enormous erection pointed at my mouth.

"Benji wants a turn now. Get to it," Thad said

There was simply no way I could take his cock in my mouth. It was enormous. Not like a human cock. More like an animal's. Thick and so, so black and as long as my arm.

"Benji never had a white girl," Thad said, "He kinda messed up the one nigger girl he fucked, but you're a experienced woman and well fucked. You should be able to service him."

I had never had a black man. I'm a southern girl. We don't do that.

Turning to the room, he said, "Hundred dollars says she takes ever bit of it, ass and cunt."

"I'll take that bet," the sheriff answered. "I say ass maybe but cunt never. Unless he kills her," he laughed.

More bets were made, and I was dragged back to the table and my legs spread apart.

"Try her mouth first, Benji," someone said.

I tried, but all I could accomplished was to lick the head of his grotesque-sized cock.

Thad laughed and positioned him at the entrance to my vagina. "Pull the bitches legs apart further," he said. "She's about to have a telephone pole shoved up her cunt!"

I was certain they would dislocate my legs from my hips pulling my legs so far apart. I felt his bulbous cock slowly began to inch its way past my labia. I felt myself start to tear. I wondered if I would survive this.

The stench from his body was overwhelming and as he inched himself inside me and began to fuck me his spittle sprayed across my face. Repulsive, guttural sounds accompanied each desperate thrust into my body. This was some animal that had mounted me, not a human being. Each animalistic lunge brought another thick inch inside me. He was crushing my clitoris. But the Ecstasy was still working its wonders. It had to be the Ecstasy because what else could explain what was happening. His thick, fat, disgusting black cock had completely filled my vagina and the friction against my smooshed clit was driving me insane with pleasure and my whimpers of pain kept alternating with frenzied moans of excitement. How could the combination of pain and pleasure be so thoroughly and incredibly engulfing? It had to be the drug.

"Fuck me, Benji," I started to murmur. It startled me to hear myself.

There as a deafening roar of approval.

And then Benji's thick cock was banging against my cervix. I was spread open enough now for him to take long hard brutal thrusts into my vagina, threatening to breech my womb. I felt my cervix retracting and my vagina expanding, leaving room for his enormous fuck tool to penetrate me deeper and again assault my cervix. The pain was central now, but I was still encouraging him to fuck me.

Looking down, I saw that he was still not fully inside me. What looked to be a least a quarter of his thick black cock was outside me. And there was nowhere for that black tree trunk to go but into my womb.

"Benji, please stop. You're going to hurt me bad," I pleaded to no one, I suppose. Certainly not Benji who I'm not sure even understood speech.

The sheriff was one of the men holding my legs apart and I turned to him and begged him to stop. "Let him try my ass," I begged. "He's going to rupture my cervix."

The sheriff laughed and ripped my legs further apart. "Harder, Benji. Open the bitch up," he shouted. But there was no place for his cock to go now, so after a half dozen more vicious thrusts, grabbing Benji around the waist, he pulled him off of me.

The second his cock left me, I regretted it. I wanted him back inside me and I was about to tell the sheriff to put him back inside me no matter what damage he would do, when I heard him say, "Billy, grab you some of that there axel grease over there and bring it here and smear a gob of it in this whore's ass. Make it nice and slick for Benji."

My ass was about to be split open!

I looked for Thad, but he didn't seem to be around. I saw Giles chained in the corner and Jason watching his mother's degradation with apparent amusement. But no Thad...and no Candice.

Billy stuck his gob of grease on and up into my ass, working it inside both holes.

"Case he wanna to try your cunt again," he said to me. "Make it easier."

The sheriff flipped me over on top of someone on the table exposing my ass to Benji. The man I was on top of quickly slid his cock inside and complained that my "cunt was too stretched out!" The sheriff positioned Benji's cock over my ass. Surprisingly, he slipped inside me with very little tearing and began to stroke himself inside. Every piercing lunge pushed another inch inside me. The man fucking my cunt seemed satisfied now that Benji's cock was stretching my ass up into his cock. I was filled completely. My body again began to betray me as another astonishing climax began creeping in on me. I was certain that Benji's cock must be all the way inside me, he was so deep in my ass. But there was still more to go! Five stabbing thrusts later, I felt his gigantic animal balls slap against my ass. He was fully in me. I was ecstatic I had taken all of him. That's how far gone I was.

I have never in my life and probably never will again experience how it felt when he erupted inside me. It was like a fire hose was opened up! I could feel the cum gushing from his enormous cock in my chest. I assumed that would be the end, but Benji was not a normal human. The man in my cunt had finished at the same time as Benji and pulled out, leaving that hole vacant again for his enormous horse cock. He was back inside me with hardly a hesitation.

His cock slammed hard against my womb again and again and again. The men watching erupted into cheers, urging Benji to fuck that slut! Rip her cunt open! Bury that cock in her! Split her apart! Kill that whore!

I was stunned. I could not fathom the violence in those men's cheers. Why did they want Benji to hurt me or even kill me? I know certain kinds of men want to use their women as property and fuck them solely for their own pleasure, and those men are often brutally aggressive. I like that kind of man and I want to be that kind of property. I want a man to use me anyway he wants, and I have never refused a man anything. But this was different. These men wanted Benji to destroy me. And he was doing a good job of it.

The pain was intense, but the growing sensation deep, deep down was now becoming central. Some kind of climax like I'd never known was lurking under the pain, and from a distance I heard myself moaning "Benji, Benji, Benji." Like some whore's incantation. I felt that my cervix was about to rupture just as I felt his second ejaculation explode in my ruined cunt and I let myself go. Massive waves of pleasure overwhelmed any defense I might have mustered. The sensuality, the carnality, the hedonistic experience of being fucked by an animal simply engulfed me in a shattering climax. I grabbed that filthy black creature and kissed him fanatically, thrusting my tongue into his repellent mouth while urging him to fuck me harder. I felt my womb loosening. Then tearing. And then all of him was inside me. And he was spilling his disgusting seed in my fertile cunt. That's all I remember.

The next thing I recall is standing in Thad's trailer, shaking and virtually incoherent, still recovering from the combination of pain and erotic stimulation, the pain of my nearly breeched womb and the frenetic rapture of the most spectacular orgasm anyone could ever imagine. I could barely focus my attention. It took a hard shake and two hard head slaps before I recovered my senses enough to see Thad sitting on his couch with Candice pantiess by his side.

"Good god, Jeb. What's that smeared all over that whore's cunt and ass?" Thad asked.

The sheiff just laughed. "Bunch of axel grease make it a little easier for Benji get that log inside her. Took her ass no problem but took three times before he got that monster all up in her cunt. I'll get her cleaned up for you. You can stick you whole arm and hand up inside her now. You might wanna think about keeping this bitch. Wait 'til I show you the videos. Like I said, she got most all of Benji's horse cock right up fully into that cunt of hers. Might a been half inch or inch shy. And the bitch was moanin' louder than a double cunted cow pissin' on a flat rock."

Thad just laughed. I stupidly just hoped he was proud of me.

"Well, it's true I ain't seen no gal take all of Benji. You said ass and cunt, eh?"

"Yep. Ass and cunt. Balls slappin' 'tween her legs."

"Just might keep her then. Do a couple a shows with her. You like that, baby? Fuck Benji regular like, make me some money?"

I smiled weakly and nodded my head. Candice stared at me, aghast.

Everyone except Candice laughed.

"Okay, baby. You go find Caleb and Billy and tell them clean out your cunt and ass and do a good job. Tell them clean clear up where Benji's cock was. I want it so clean we can eat out of it," he laughed. "And if it ain't clean, I see a beating coming your way." Turning to the sheriff and pointing at Candice, he said, "You wanna have a piece of this fine ass in the meantime, Jeb? She likes to be called Candy when you fuck her."

I found Caleb and Billy in the garage and told them what Thad said. They were more than willing. Caleb spread me on the table and worked his entire gloved hand deep into my vagina scooping the grease while Billy tried the same thing with my ass. Billy hurt me more than Caleb did. Next came a garden hose stuck in both holes. Vigorously fucking me with the hose, both men laughed and called me horrific names but also grew increasingly excited. They were about to fuck me when I told them that Thad said he wanted me back totally clean. A lie, but an effective one.

Caleb brought me back to the trailer nude and reasonably clean. Thad was there waiting for the sheriff to finish with "Candy." I no longer cared what happened to her.

"Jeb," Thad said as the sheriff walked back from the bedroom, where I could see Candice nude on the bed. "You said this whore took Benji's giant cock both holes?"

"That I did," Jeb replied.

"You know, I'd like to see that. See that black tree trunk split this bitch open. And I'm thinking she'd be okay with that, too. Right, bitch?"

"I thought you said you would fuck me after," I answered. I was completely gone know. I was asking the man who had arranged this assault on my body and dignity to reward my obedience with his cock!