Tuesday Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said, 'Right, bitch?'"

I nodded my head. "Yes," I murmured. "Right."

Thad laughed. "Caleb," he said, "Take this cunt back to the garage have the boys lube her up real good with their cum in both her holes. Don't waste no cum on her mouth and don't spill none. Then bring her and Benji back here."

"Not inside me," I said. "You promised!" forgetting momentarily that Benji"s seed had already been planted.

"Get her lubed, Caleb," was his only reply.

Caleb escorted me back to the garage, where for whatever reason the six original guys had grown to nine, plus Jason. The cocks were in me instantly, ass and cunt fucked and filled. Filled utterly and completely with cum, I was walked back to the trailer, wondering if Benji would be allowed to rupture my cervix this time so Thad could see me take him into my womb. I dreaded that answer.

Benji was there when I came in, naked and more disgusting than I remember. At the sight of me, his cock began to grow. I noticed immediately that he hadn't bothered to clean himself. His cock was caked with his cum and my blood...and god knows what else. He reeked. I could smell him from across the room.

"Get down on your knees in front of good ol' Benji and say the words like the good whore you is," Thad said, stroking my ass. "Beg him for permission to suck his cock."

"And let's make sure you get it inside your bitch mouth this time," the sheriff added.

I was beyond thought now and I mechanically knelt in front of that ghastly, repellent creature and asked him politely for permission to suck his filthy cock. Why that was necessary when the beast obviously had no language other than grunts, I don't know, but I did what I was told. The audience loved it. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and waited for the horror to come.

He knew what to do. His cock was at my lips in a second and as I strained to get the bulbous head of that filthy black cock into my mouth, someone grabbed the back of my head and began pushing it hard onto Benji's engorged penis. It popped in. My audience roared. I could not breathe. Benji pushed harder. I thought my jaw would dislocate. He reached the back of my throat and pushed harder. I tried to push him away as hard as I could but as hard as I pressed, the man who had my head pushed forward even harder. A pool of darkness was engulfing me as consciousness began to slip away. I was gagging and trying to swallow him at the same time.

Someone must have recognized what was happening, because suddenly I could breathe again and Benji's cock was rubbing my face.

"Get his cock cleaned up for your cunt and ass," Thad instructed. "Use your tongue."

I could taste every single thing that he had done with his cock as I licked the entire length of that grotesque shaft. All the cum, the blood. The excrement. But I made sure he was clean, like the good girl I was.

One of the men picked me up and took me to a table in the trailer, tied me there and spread me open. The ecstasy had largely worn off now, and I wasn't quite so thrilled about what was going to happen to me, but for some reason, a reason I'm only now beginning to understand, I needed to please not only Thad, but the sheriff as well, men who were so far removed from my husband and his friends and clients as to be in a different universe. These men were barbarians, and I could no longer deny that they electrified and roused me as only one other man ever had. I needed to please them at any risk to me. I opened my legs as wide as possible and smiled at the monster about to penetrate me.

He chose my cunt for his first plunge. Wet as I was from the cum inside me and whatever juices I was now producing, his first hard thrust only buried half his cock inside me. Two strokes later, however, he was grunting and banging hard against my cervix determined to get those last few inches in me. I didn't think I could stand the next assault, but I raised my hips to accommodate him and stifled the cries of pain welling up inside me. Three, four, five plunges later something opened, I'm not sure what or how, and his thick black cock was completely embedded in my body. All I could think was how proud I was I had done what my masters wanted and how terribly much I wanted him out of me. And how much I hurt!

But that wasn't to be. He was cumming and slamming the entire length of his cock into my ruined womb and crushing my clit...and I was starting to climax too! An incredible climax. One like no other. I was lost.

I cleaned him after. A few men took my ass and one in my mouth. And then I was simply left there, tied to the table. It was the next morning before someone bothered to wonder about me and untie me.

I took a shower and made myself up as best I could. I had no clothes. I sat in the trailer and waited.

Thad came in an hour or so later and told me that our car was ready and that we could leave, but first he wanted to give me my "reward" for being an entertaining whore. So he fucked me. Cunt, ass and mouth in that order. I didn't climax because he told me not to. But still, it was an incredible experience. I was meant for this, I knew then. To be an instrument of a dominant man's pleasure and to derive no pleasure for myself without his permission. When I left to join my family in the car, I was a different woman from the one who had arrived here. Many things would change now.

That's what I'll tell you about next.