Tukiko Ch. 01

Story Info
Interracial surprise sex at a waterfall.
10.1k words
4.69
14.6k
28
5

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Japanese Pussy at Mokoroa Falls.

This is the first of a series of stories following a young (19) Japanese woman called Tukiko. While we will divert to follow the sexual adventures of other characters such as her parents Hirohiko and Sayako, our main theme will be Tukiko's sexual journey.

While places, such as parks, water falls and beaches are real, and I am familiar with exact locations, all the characters are factious. For example, as far as I know, no Indian called Joseph has ever worked for the Auckland Regional Authority Parks Division. (Anne)

Now to the Story.

***

Hello - My name is Joseph. I am an Indian who moved with my family from Southern India to live in New Zealand. My wife, Lizamoa and I have an open relationship with some of our friends. While we are very much in love each other, we do enjoy other sexual partners from time to time. Like in this story, if a bit of fun is on offer, there is complete understanding between us as to us participating.

I am a taller man, fit, strong and health from my outdoor job as a Park Ranger in the Waitakere Forest Park near Auckland City, My claim to fame among the ladies is an above average cock which becomes a challenge with many women to see if they can take all of me.

We had not been back from our India trip long, when this story took place. With the merging of all the local councils of Auckland into one 'super city,' the organisation I worked for was merged into this new administration too. The parks were brought together and we found we had some smaller park areas nearby that came under our care as well as the Waitakere Centennial Park. These smaller parks had been managed by the old Auckland City.

One of these was Mokoroa Falls. It became policy for a park ranger to go over there regularly, walk the tracks and generally see everything was Ok. I had been told it was my duty for the following day so I arranged to take my wife, Lizamoa with me. She would park her car further along the Scenic Drive where I would pick her up. We planned for a picnic lunch and a swim while we were there.

We first did the long track, taking a nice walk across to Constable Road and back, then picking up our lunch from my truck we headed down the main track to Mokoroa Falls. Being a weekday we had only met one couple on the first track and just a few people on the main falls track.

We came to the lookout but I had to go down the stairs to the riverbed, as part of my inspection before we could go on to another more private place for lunch and a swim.

Down below the falls, we met a Japanese couple with their daughter whom we later learnt was nineteen years old. Since I was wearing my park uniform, they approached us to ask about swimming places. It seemed; they weren't intending swimming that day but wanted to bring some friends back later.

A few years back there had been a major rockfall that had filled in and ruined the pool at the bottom of the main falls. So, it must have seemed to them, there was nowhere they could have a good swim. I told them there was another place with a good swimming pool, that was more hidden from most of the public too. Lizamoa also added that we were going there now for a swim if they wanted to come with us and see.

So, they agreed to that and quickly we introduced ourselves before starting off for the smaller waterfall, further upstream. The man's name was Hirohiko and his wife was called Sayako. Their daughter, they introduced as Tukiko.

Climbing back up the stairs to the lookout, we took a short track down to a smaller side stream. Crossing over that we followed the track as it began to slope around towards the mainstream further above the main Mokoroa Falls. We came out at some flat rocks where the running water had cut a channel through the rock, before falling into a larger pool below. Both Lizamoa and I liked this place and we were eager to get into the water as the water looked so inviting on this hot summer day.

"You guys coming swimming?" I asked.

"We don't have our swimming things," Sayako said.

"Neither do we," Lizamoa replied. "We're going skinny dipping."

"You mean swim naked? Sayako asked.

"Yeah sure," I said. "Why don't you join us."

I was keen to see them naked because while the mother looked pretty good, the daughter looked totally hot. A round face with deep brown eyes, with shoulder-length hair. A Japanese doll. There was an appearance of innocence, underlaid with a smoldering sexuality. Looked like she might be packing a pretty good body too. I was wondering what she would look like naked.

"I'm not sure," the man said, bringing me back to reality.

"It's ok," I replied. "We're all adults here."

The parents looked at each other and then burst into a flood of Japanese. I think Tukiko, the daughter looked more shocked than either of her parents. I looked over at Lizamoa and she gave me a shy smile. Since neither of us knew any Japanese, we had no idea how this was going. One thing for sure was, we weren't stripping off with them hanging around if they didn't join us.

The conversation continued with the focus now being more between the parents and their daughter. It seemed like she might have been a bit reluctant. But again, we had no idea what was going on until suddenly it was over. The girl nodded her head and said the only Japanese word I really know.

"Hai!" Tukiko said as she gave a quick bower.

Hirohiko then turned to me and said, "We will be happy to join with your skinny of dipping."

My wife jumped in first. "What are we waiting for, then?"

Soon Lizamoa was undressing, dropping her clothes on the flat rock next to our bags. I looked over at our Japanese friends and saw the parents had started but they looked a little bit shy. I turned my back to them to give them some privacy and Liz followed my example.

Only wearing light summer clothing, soon I had them all off. I looked over at Liz and she was naked too. "Go on," I told her. "I'll follow you down."

There was a bit of a scramble down over some wet rocks that could be a bit slippery and then we were on some more flat dry rock on the lower side of the pool. I took a quick glance up at our Japanese friends and found Hirohiko was naked, his wife Sayako was down to her underwear and just undoing her bra while Tukiko was not far behind either. That was good. So they weren't going to chicken out.

By now Liz, was in the water, wading out until the water was up to her waist. I followed her in as she dived forward, striking out to swim to the far side. I was about to dive in after her when I looked over to see where the Japanese family were.

Both Hirohiko and Sayako had made it down the slippery part ok but their daughter was stuck. I think she had felt her feet slipping and was hanging on with her fingers to a tiny crack in the rock. The easy way would have been to turn and take a jump into the pool but then, when you are stuck, you don't think of things like that.

By now I was passing Sayako and almost to Hirohiko. "I'll get her!" I said as I passed him.

"I'm stuck," she called, as she saw me approaching.

I got to Tukiko and bracing one foot onto a ledge just below water level I reached up and grabbed her by her hips.

"Don't worry, honey." I tried to reassure her. "I've got you now."

"I can't move," she said.

"It's ok. Just do what I say. You won't slip. I'm holding you."

One think about Tukiko, I had quickly noticed was she had a very 'kiwi' accent while her parent's English was a lot poorer.

Still holding on to her, I got her to reach over to a good foothold with one foot. She reached out, her leg stretching as far as she could to reach the point where I had shown her. From below, I was looking right up at her and was treated with a delightful view of pussy lips between dark curls before she brought her second foot over too.

Now, with both feet in the tiny crevice, I asked her to try and turn around, so she could step down to the ledge where I was. But she slipped, stepped on to the slippery rock by mistake which made things even worse and she fell forward against me. I felt her breasts press against me as I caught and held her. She recovered quickly; I think a little embarrassed as to how she was in contact with me, considering we were both naked. She found her footing on the ledge and turned, making her way forward to where her parents were waiting.

I didn't bother following her but once she reached safety, I turned and dived into the pool. Swimming fast, I soon reached Liz who had been sitting watching from the other side. From there she must have seen some of the pussy show, I had just seen.

In a low voice, she teased me, "Did you enjoy that little pussy show and tittie cuddle?"

"Are you jealous it wasn't you," I replied.

She gave me a wicked grin. "Maybe I am."

By now the three Japanese were wading into the water. It always feels a bit cold at first in this bush stream and they were doing it the hard way by slowly stepping forward further into the water. Of course, from where we were sitting the three of them were giving us the full-on, frontal view.

"He has a nice weapon," my wife whispered to me. "I'd like to see that hard."

"Well it's going to get smaller when the cold-water hits it," I said.

And she giggled at that.

"Anyway, what are you checking him out for?" I asked.

"Aren't you checking out the two women?"

"Well yes, but..."

"But nothing. Us girls can do it too, you know."

By now they had reached mid-thigh with the water lapping just below their pussies. Yes, us guys notice details like that, according to my wife. Tukiko was as hot naked as I thought she would be. She was packing a beautiful pair of tits, not so large but a nice shape, with darker nips at their tips. Lower down her flat belly led down to a strip of black pussy hair in the centre that wrapped down under, between her thighs. Sayako had a very similar body to her daughter except the breasts sagged a bit showing the signs of a woman who had breastfed. Lower down, she carrying a tiny bit more weight, where a slightly curved belly led down to a thick triangle of pussy hair. The normal shape of more mature pussy.

By now, Tukiko had dived in and was swimming towards us. I reached out for her hand as she reached us and pulled her up on to the ledge where Liz and I were sitting. As we watched, Hirohiko and Sayako had dived forward together into the water. They were starting on their way over to where we were.

I pointed to a rock above us, closer to where the water came over. "You can jump in from the rock up there as the water is quite deep below here."

"Can we try?" Tukiko asked.

"Sure," I replied. "Follow me."

I didn't realise until Liz told me later that Tukiko was behind me, looking up between my legs and checking out my cock and balls as I climbed.

I reached the rock and she soon standing beside me. I told her to jump out wide so she didn't hit the rocks straight below us. Then with a wide jump, I flew out wide and plunged into the water with a huge splash.

"Come on," I called. "Your turn now."

She smiled at me and stepped forward to look down.

"Come on Tukiko. Jump!"

She stepped back took a run and jumped. Her light body flew through the air and hit the water close to where I was.

She came up laughing. "That was fun! Let's do it again." The little girl coming out in her. She was having fun.

We both swam to the edge where the three were watching. But Tukiko was fast. She was out of the water and scrambling up the rocks before I could catch her. I wasn't too far behind and when I reached the large rock, I found her at the very edge, bending forward, looking over.

Her bending forward like that, her sexy little arse pointing towards me, was too much temptation. I stepped up behind her, my hand contacting the cheeks of her bum as I gave her a shove. Off she went, over and down, plunging into the water below.

She surfaced, looking up at me standing there laughing.

"That's not fair," she protested.

She looked over at her parents but they were sitting there with Liz. The three of them laughing too.

Looking back at me, she called out, "I'm going to push you in too."

"Go on then," I called back. "You and whose army."

She was quickly out of the water and up the rocks to where I was.

I was standing right out on the edge, facing her with my back to the water.

"Go on... I'm waiting... Push me in."

"I will," she said, taking a run at me.

With both hands, she hit me hard in the chest. I knew it was hard enough to take me so I decided to take her as well, I grabbed at her as I began falling but her momentum was too much. She slipped from my grasp that had managed to slow her a bit but not stop her. She did a complete summersault above me, hitting the water, feet-first, further out in the pool. Meanwhile, I had performed a backwards dive to go in head-first.

Later, my wife told me it was quite a sight to see. 'Two naked bodies doing acrobatics above the water,' she laughed. She wished she had a camera to record it.

Of course, Tukiko came to the surface protesting. But if she had stopped to think about it, at the speed she had hit me, there was no way she wasn't going in anyway. I just helped her do it more spectacularly. Ha! Ha!

Now, I was sitting on the rocks with Lizamoa and Hirohiko. Tukiko was back up on the rock again showing her mother how to jump into the pool. I could see Sayako was hesitating. It looks a bit higher once you get up there. Finally, they came up with a way to do it. Linking hands, they both ran and jumped together.

Soon, they were jumping again and even had Hirohiko up there to have a go too.

"Is that little cave still under the waterfall?" Liz asked me.

"I think so."

"Let's have a look. Then you can show the girls."

"Ok, but I'm not taking Hirohiko in there."

"Oh, don't worry. I'll look after him. Might have a quick feel while I am there."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Just watch me," she laughed. "Let's go and see."

The Japanese had just caught the end of that and were wondering what it was about, I think. Liz dived in and swam towards the waterfall and I followed behind her. I saw her head disappear as she ducked in under the falling water. I followed her in, coming up into a small cave. I found my footing on a ledge under the water where two people could stand up to their chest in water. But there was room to breathe in there behind a curtain of water where we couldn't be seen.

"I always like this," Lizamoa said to me. "Especially when I'm here with a man."

"Why a man," I asked jokingly.

"You know exactly why," she said as her hand grabbed my cock.

"Don't do that. You'll get me hard."

"Isn't that the idea."

"No, not here, with them."

"They might want to see you hard. You do look impressive."

She was trying to pump my cock now so pulling free from her, I dived out through the curtain of falling water.

I looked up to see the Japanese all standing up anxiously looking into the pool. I think they were afraid when we both disappeared.

"Where did you go," Tukiko asked.

"There is a little cave under the waterfall. From here you'd never know it was there."

"Can I see?" she asked.

"There is not much room there. Just enough for two people to stand close."

I was looking over at Lizamoa. She was grinning. Only she knew how close, 'close' was.

I explained to Tukiko how to swim out and duck in under the water. I said she would come up in a small area of air. There is a ledge under the water to stand on. She nodded to say she understood and so I turned to dive in. As I reached the edge of the falling water, I turned to look and found she was close behind me.

I ducked in under the water curtain and came up in the cave, my feet finding footing on the ledge. Tukiko surfaced behind me and I reached to pull her up on the ledge. As I pulled her up, I felt her hip contacting my cock and one breast against my chest. I thought she would pull back but she stayed there. I must say she looked very sexy as her hand came up to push some wet hair off her face.

"This is nice," she said, looking around.

I was looking down at her breast and nipple, just breaking the surface.

"Yes, very nice," I replied.

Looking at me she caught me and asked, "What are you looking at?"

I laughed back, "Your left breast as I can't see your right one."

She looked down and saw how her breast was pressed against me. Surely, she must have known before that.

"I see what you mean," she said but still didn't pull away from me.

Suddenly she slipped. Her foot must have slipped off the ledge. I reached out to hold and pull her back against me. My arm was now around her, my hand holding the small of her back. I couldn't resist going lower until my hand was on the cheek of her arse.

"That's my bum," she said.

"Yes, lovely one too."

"What are you touching it for?"

"Because I don't think you'll allow me to touch your pussy."

I thought that would shock her for being so bold, but she just smiled.

"I might," she said, looking me directly in the eyes.

"I bet you wouldn't."

"I said, I might."

So bold, this girl. I decided to call her bluff. My hand left her bum, coming around to her front. I went straight in, my hand wrapping over her pussy mound, finger down between her thighs.

"That's my pussy," she said.

"Yes, I know it must be your pussy. I don't have one."

She giggled at that. "I know what you have. I can feel it against my hip."

"You are a bold one," I said.

"And you are almost as naughty as my boyfriend."

"Almost?"

"Well, you are not fucking me yet, like he does."

"That can be arranged."

"I bet, naughty boy! But we better get out before someone comes looking for us."

"Ok, you go first."

Suddenly, she turned to me, "I dare you to bring mum is here. She might be as naughty as me."

With that, she dived into the curtain of water and was gone.

I dived through the curtain of water to follow Tukiko back to where the others were sitting watching. My mind was still on the last thing she had said, that her mother might be as naughty as she was. That sounded interesting. Maybe I needed to offer to show her the little cave too.

When I reached the poolside, I found Tukiko now sitting with her mother Sayako. They were talking about the little cave and Tukiko was saying she should go in with Joseph. I knew all this because the conversation was in English. It was like, Tukiko wanted me to hear what they were saying.

I looked over at Liz and saw a slight smile. She gave me a wink. Yes, she could see what was going on and was a bit amused by it too.

Hirohiko had climbed further up the rocks and was studying some square holes there. I left the women and climbed up to him.

"Are these man-made?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied. "There was a large timber dam here back in the kauri milling days."

I explained how the dam was held in place with these holes and other signs you can see in the rocks. I also told him how the dam was used to shoot logs down the river, all the way to the Bethell's Lagoon.

When we got back down to the girls, Sayako wasn't shy in asking me straight away if I could show her the cave. I also saw the look on Tukiko's face just behind Sayako. She was smiling and when she saw me looking, her hand came up in front of her. As she gave me a wink, her thumb came up in her closed fist. She was giving me the thumbs up.

I realised this cheeky girl had arranged things so her mother would be with me in the tiny little space with our naked bodies almost touching. It was also obvious that she was expecting me to play too.

I instructed Sayako how to duck under the waterfall and come up into the cave. I also told her to search for the rock ledge that she could stand on. With that, I dived back into the pool and noticed Sayako was with me too.