Tukiko Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, I started on Tukiko, going in with my tongue to lick all over her wet pussy. I took long licks up and down the length of her cunt until I could feel her lips swelling and splitting open again. Yes, she was getting turned on again and I was confident I could make her orgasm but my challenge was to do both of them.

Pulling back from Tukiko's pussy, I replaced my mouth with my hand. I moved sideways so now I was in front of Sayako. She was laying back too, displaying as much as her daughter had. I went in with the same strategy. Long licks, up and down the length of her cunt.

It wasn't long before she was juicing up like her daughter. As I thrust my tongue into her, she was humping and thrusting back at me.

This is how I continued, moving back and forth between the two women, alternatively using my tongue and my hand. It was working well and it was clear both women would get there but it was also obvious that Tukiko was much closer. I decided it was time to finish her off.

I went in for her with my mouth, the pressing in with my tongue became sucking at her with my lips. Taking both hands now I pulled her open wide and pressed into her soft, wet flesh. She liked that as she bucked around and humped at me. This was it, I thought. I went for her little hard clitty, grasping at it with my lips.

Oh! Did that do the trick? She went off like a box of fireworks. Her back arching, her legs coming in to clamp each side of my head. She moaned and the cried out. A couple more shudders and she fell back against the towel exhausted. It obviously had been another big one.

Now I could turn my full attention on to Tukiko's mother.

Sayako was ready for me, sitting back, supported by her hands. She had seen what had just happened to her daughter and wanted some of that too. Her thighs were stretched open, displaying her pussy and open lips. Before, I had been playing with her while I went in for Tukiko. Now, I got serious to get her off.

I lay down in front of her bringing my face down to her pussy. Gently I pulled her open and thrust my tongue into her. She was wet, soaking, in fact. Her taste was a mixture of her juices and the cum I had just delivered to her, which was leaking out now. Nice taste, I kind of like how the two fluids blended nicely together like that.

I began with licks along her lips before pushing in deeper between them. She could feel the contact I had with the soft pink inner flesh. Deep inside her, I could feel her body shudder with excitement. My deeper licking soon became lips sucking and then deeper licking up high towards her clitty. I intended getting her off and figured it would only take some work directly on her clitty, to do it.

She was giving little moans now. Rather sexy to hear actually.

Finally, I decided it was time to take her over. I pressed in under the hood, directly contacting her clitty. Most women find this highly stimulating and Sayako was no exception. She was suddenly building quickly. Building towards another big one. I was rather pleased with this reaction and went in for the kill. I pressed in with my tongue licking around and over the little nub of her clitty.

She gave a shudder and her cum hit her. Bucked against my mouth and went over. Again, it seemed to be an intense one. How does my wife say? - a mind-blowing orgasm! Ha! Ha!

I was finished for a while, but the women had, had a couple of cums each. Now I lay back between them.

"Want some more," I asked Sayako.

She quickly nodded yes.

"Ok, then. Get me hard and we can have some more fun."

She leaned over me, taking my semi-soft cock with her hand. After giving a few experimental pumps she went in with her mouth. Holding me with just her fingers, she began licks over the head. Quickly she got a reaction so she could wrap her fist around me.

Meanwhile, her daughter, Tukiko, was sitting opposite her, watching everything she was doing. Soon, Tukiko leaned forward to join in too. Both women, licking over the head and down along my shaft. It was beginning to feel really good, so good they had brought me to full erection.

Now, while Sayako moved lower to suck my balls, Tukiko took my head into her mouth and began sucking there. All this time, she continued that slow pumping with her hand. Soon, it was feeling so good that I knew too much more of this and I would be cumming.

My hand reached to stop her.

Both women lifted their heads to look at me.

"I think that is enough of that," I said.

"Don't you want to cum?" Tukiko asked.

"Yes, of course. But inside one of you as I fuck you both again."

I saw the smiles appear on both their faces when they suddenly realised they were both going to get lucky again.

This time I took Sayako first. She lay back and I came down on top of her. Where there had been some hesitation before, this time her willing pussy took me with ease. I felt my cock press between her lips and she was so wet from her juice and my recent cum that I slipped in with only a couple of thrusts.

My intention was to take things slowly as we went. But almost from the start, her impatient pussy was humping back at me, wanting more from me.

"Fuck me!" she breathed into my ear. "Give me hard!"

Now, that surprised me but I was happy to oblige with what this horny woman wanted. If she wanted good hard fucking then that is what she'll get. If it's too much she can always ask me to stop.

"Tell me to stop if it's too much," I said.

"It won't be," she returned.

'Oh, really?' I thought.

So, no more messing around. I pulled out and thrust into her with all I had. I heard the woman under me give a gasp. I also heard the woman sitting watch us give a gasp too. I think Tukiko was surprised at how rough I was with her mother.

"Yes!" Sayako breathed. "Give it to me."

Now, I began to really fuck her. No more playing around and foreplay. Just good hard fucking. At first, I began with a long slower pull out and then a sharp, fast thrust back in. My lower body plunging down against her, driving my cock deep inside her. She was taking me easily, taking me right up so my balls slapped against her arse hole.

But the surprising thing was, she was loving it. Her pussy humping up to me, her voice urging me to keep going and give her more. The way she was carrying on was exciting for me too. I was speeding up my pullout as well now.

As I continued, she was becoming more and more vocal. So different than the first time with her had been. She was actually making so much noise that she was attracting the attention of my wife Lizamoa and Hirohiko. They had come over beside Tukiko to watch.

She looked over to see her husband watching.

"Oh!" she groaned, her body giving another shudder.

She was actually turned on by Hirohiko watching her getting fucked by me.

I began to realise that Sayako was getting there now which was lucky as I wasn't sure how much longer I could take. Her vocal was getting wild too. It was becoming harder to understand her now, some was just crying out of moans, some might have been Japanese, I couldn't be sure. But it was sure sexy to hear her.

Suddenly, it happened. Her pelvis thrust up against me and held. She moaned deeply in my ear and her whole body gave a shudder under me. I could feel her cunt contract, her body gripping me as her orgasm burst over her. I tried to keep going as best I good but it's a bit hard to fuck when the woman under you is bucking around like she was.

As she settled, I continued. This time, making it a bit slower but still using much of my strength. She had recovered and was helping me again. I was even considering if I might be going to cum too and have nothing left for her daughter.

But I didn't need to worry as suddenly the woman under me was off again. One look at her husband slowly stroking his cock was all it took. Her back was arching her pussy against me as yet another orgasm overcame her. This one appeared to be strong but not as big as the one before.

This time, I decided to let her calm down. I slowed to gentle strokes as she recovered and continued until she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Oh! That was good!" she whispered to me. "So good!"

"You are welcome," I replied.

I pull back from her as my cock slipped from her and I looked down and saw it glistering in the sunlight from the wetness of being inside her.

I turned to look at Tukiko. She was sitting looking back at me.

"Now you Tukiko," I said.

She looked around and saw the others were now watching. Lizamoa and Hirohiko were sitting there, Sayako was on the other side of us too.

"With them all watching?"

Of course, she meant with her mother and father watching.

"Sure, why not? Which way do you want it?"

She was hesitating and I wondered if I was actually going to get my last round of fucking or she would chicken out. I think in the end, the thought of my cock inside her again won her over. She smiled at me and nodded. Yes, she was going to do it.

"Ok," she replied. "How do you want, Joseph."

"I like doggy," I replied.

"Right, doggy it is."

"Have you done doggy before?"

She looked around at her father then turned to me and nodded her head. I expect she wasn't wanting to admit to them her sexual experience.

Tukiko got up on her hands and knees, presenting a beautiful arse to me. Round curves of her cheeks with the split down the middle, revealing her bum hole and down between her thighs her cunt lips. I took a moment to view her and explore. Very nice, I must say.

Taking her by the hips, I pressed my cock in between the tops of her thighs to her pussy. She was still wet from all the fun we'd had so I could easily enter her. In this position, a woman feels a lot tighter and Tukiko did too. Her pussy gripped me firmly as I pressed in deeper.

I began slowly, going in deep until my body came up against her arse and then pulling back until my cock head almost came out of her. I continued with these long slow strokes, looking down and watching my cock sliding in and out.

She began giving tiny little moans which I kind of found sexy. I saw it as a signal to speed up a bit. She felt amazing. Her tight pussy hole felt great the way it fitted around my cock. Looked pretty good too from where I was.

Taking one hand I pulled the split of her arse further open and let a large blob of spit drop on to her. I watched it run down the split to her bum hole and then using my thumb, I rubbed over the outside of her puckered little hole. She gave a louder moan, showing she liked that too. For a moment I wondered if she would like a cock in the arse too but then decided with her parents watching, let's not go there.

By now I had both hands on her hips again as she was bucking around a bit and I was beginning to get there too. For a moment I looked over and saw her father watching us. I wondered what he thought of this man fucking his dear little daughter.

My attention was brought back to the job as I was just moments away now and so I decided to push her over. I reached in under her and found the top end of her cunt. Press in there I gave a few rubs of her clitty. Oh, and did she go off. She bucked at me so strongly that I slipped out. As she fell forward onto the towels, I began to cum. Three of four large blobs of cum landing all over the sweet sexy arse as my audience watched. She gave another soft moan of pleasure as I brought my hands down and rubbed my cum over her arse cheeks

By now it was getting into the afternoon. I would have to get going soon as I had to get back to the Park Centre to clock out for the day. Yeah, you've guessed it. Getting paid to fuck hot Japanese pussy. What a good job? Wish it happened every day. LOL

We had another quick swim as we all needed to clean up and then got dressed and packed up. They came with us and the five of us walked up to the car park together.

On the way, Liz was walking with Hirohiko and Tukiko was following behind them. Sayako was walking beside me. She was telling me; this had been a fantasy come true for both of them.

"Sometimes in our bed, we talk about me being with another man."

She looked at me as if wondering if she should continue.

I just nodded my head to say I was listening.

"A total strange whom neither of us knows," she continued. "He comes to me and takes me with sex while Hirohiko watches."

"Like we did today?"

"Yes," she replied. "We have found this exciting for both of us. But never been willing to try it for real."

"It was just your fantasy," I said.

"Yes, just our fantasy."

"And now it is your reality."

"Reality," she repeated.

We had stopped now as her hand came over to give me hand a squeeze. "Thank you!" she said, her body coming against mine to give me a hug. I looked over her shoulder to see the three in front of us had stopped too.

My eyes met Hirohiko as he said, "Watching you fucking Sayako had been amazing."

He glanced over at Lizamoa and added. "And I thank you both too."