Tukiko Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sayako surfaced in the cave, I reached out for her to pull her up beside me. There was just room for two people if they stood very close together. I noticed she stood very close. So close, her breasts were almost touching me.

"This is nice," she said. "There is not much room."

"I know," I replied. "A nice place to take a sexy lady."

She caught my meaning with that and smiled back at me.

"And a sexy man too."

Her hand came up to my chest. Fingers running across until they found a nipple. Yes, she was actually playing with my nipple. I reached out to put my arm around her. My hand moving down toward the curve of her arse. I found the split between her cheeks and ran a finger down it.

She must have felt it as she said, "Naughty!"

Her hand was moving, straight down my body. Down over my belly until she found what she was looking for. Her fingers grasped my cock which by now had started to grow.

"I can be naughty too," she whispered to me.

While she played with my cock, gently pumping me with her hand wrapped around my shaft, I did some exploring too. My hand came around to her front going for a breast, finding a hard nipple. I played with it for a few moments, gently pulling on it too. Her eyes closed at the pleasure.

So Tukiko was right. Her mother liked to play too.

I decided to explore further my hand going lower until I found the forest between her thighs. Yes, she had a good thick crop there and her thighs were slightly parted, enough to allow my hand right down between them. I could feel her pussy lips now. It felt a bit swollen and open. It almost felt like pussy juice too. I got the impression this woman was very turned on by what we were doing.

That was confirmed when she gave a moan in my ear.

I could have taken things further. I had the impression she might have even allowed me to try entering her but there was not the place for that and I was also concerned we had been under the water for a while too.

I broke away from her saying, "Come on! We better get back."

With that, I dived out through the water curtain and swam to the bank. I noticed Sayako was right with me. I climbed up on the bank before I realised my half-erect cock was showing. Quickly, I sat so it was hidden but not before my wife had noticed it. It was obvious Tukiko had seen it too. She was giggling. When I looked her way, I saw the tongue appear and slide along between her lips before disappearing again.

I suddenly realised Lizamoa was talking.

"Our turn now," she said.

I thought, 'Your turn for what? Looking at the cave or playing with a cock?'

She got up and dived off the rocks with Hirohiko straight behind her. I watched as they swam to the waterfall and disappeared underneath it.

"I think he is having a feeling now," Sayako said. "He is fascinated by Lizamoa's brown body."

"We can see that," Tukiko replied. "He can't stop looking at her."

"Yes, I noticed," Sayako agreed.

"She likes him too. She gave him a good pussy show when you were in the cave."

"Did she? What happened?"

"She was sitting on that rock where she was when you two came back," Tukiko explained. "She was facing him while they talked. Flirting a bit too. She lifted her leg to look at her foot. As she did, she was wide open. Showing him everything. He was having a good look too."

"So, she is keen on him too?" Sayako asked.

"No doubt about it."

"Let's set it up for them. Then we can play with this bad boy," she said giving my thigh a slap.

"I'm not sure," Tukiko replied.

"What? Don't you want to try with Joseph."

When she didn't answer, her mother continued. "Tukiko, we know about you and your boyfriend. You've been fucking him for a long time now."

Tukiko looked at her mother surprised. "How?" she asked.

"A mother can tell when her daughter became sexually active."

"Oh!"

"So, do you want to play with this bad boy too."

"Well, yes. But I didn't know you two were into it."

"It has been my fantasy to have sex with another man whom I hardly know. You father knows that and I think he would like to watch me too," Sayako explained. "Now he also is attracted to women with brown skin. I think he would love to try with one if we gave him the chance."

Tukiko was looking at her mother with her mouth open. Totally surprised, I think. I was just quietly listening, not saying a word.

Suddenly Tukiko brought into Sayako's plan. Together they quickly planned how to get into a full massage session by asking me to get suntan lotion put on. Their plan was that Lizamoa would catch on and ask Hirohiko for some suntan lotion too. They were sure Hirohiko would be very happy to assist her.

I thought this was shaping up well. Particularly since I would get to be part of this mother and daughter threesome.

After what seemed like a rather long time to spend exploring such a tiny cave, the two of them appeared from under the waterfall. While Hirohiko came over to us on the rocks, my wife swam back over to the other side and climbed up to the flat rocks at the top of the falls. I could see she was getting our picnic lunch out so decided to climb up to help. I also wanted to find out what happened under the waterfall.

"Did you get your feel?" I asked her.

She looked up and laughed. "Eventually, but before that, I thought I was swimming with an octopus. Hands everywhere!"

"Was he as bad as that?"

"Yes, but not exactly what I'd call bad."

I gave a laugh at that.

By now the Japanese had joined us and were unpacking some lunch of their own. Our combined lunches turned into quite a spread.

We were sitting on towels spread on the rocks, talking and relaxing. I was waiting for the Japanese girls to make the first move. I could see it would be well received by Lizamoa and Hirohiko as they were sitting beside each other talking quietly.

"This sun is very hot," Tukiko said."

"You need some lotion on before you get burnt," Sayako answered.

"Can someone do my back?"

"Ask Joseph," Sayako said. "He'll do it for you."

"Joseph?" Tukiko asked, turning to me.

"Sure," I replied, more than ready to help.

Tukiko lay on her front and taking some lotion in my hands, I began to rub it over her shoulders. From there I began working down on to her back. I looked over and saw Liz and Hirohiko were watching us.

I heard Liz say, "I need some lotion too."

"Ok, hon. I'll do you soon."

"It's ok Joseph. Hirohiko can do it."

I saw her pass him a bottle of lotion before turning to lay on her stomach. As expected, he was more than keen to start rubbing the lotion over my wife's back.

By now, I was down to Tukiko's arse. A sexy arse too, I must add. I rubbed the oil all over her bum cheeks and down on to the back of her thighs. Her thighs were parted so between her cheeks I could see a beautiful little bum hole and lower to her pussy lips.

Taking the lotion bottle I let a drop land at the top of her arse split. I watched as it began to run down until it reached her bum hole. I couldn't help seeing that shudder her body gave at the feeling of that. My fingers followed, running down her crack, briefly playing with her butt hole until finally, giving a quick rub over her pussy lips. She was wet too.

Now, I asked Sayako to lay on the next towel and I proceeded to give the entire back of her body the same treatment her daughter had got. I even included the little pussy rub at the end too.

I looked over at the other couple and discovered they were now in front of us. Lizamoa was on her back now, her tits getting a real work-over. The full treatment. It was obvious she was enjoying it too.

When I asked the two girls to roll onto their backs, they were both keen. Kneeling between them I poured some oil onto each lady and then began to rub it in using a hand on each of them. I took more time with their breasts, of course, rubbing over the soft flesh mounds and working at their nipples. It was clear both Sayako and Tukiko were enjoying it.

I looked over to find that Hirohiko was kneeling between her open thighs, and now, her pussy getting a real work-over with his hands. Yes, I knew our plan was working. It wouldn't be long before they were fucking. My wife would take care that they would. And the way she was humping at his hand, probably an orgasm before they started fucking too.

Taking the lotion bottle I poured a few drops into the pussy hair of each lady, allowing some to run down over their pussy lips. Then I went in with my hands. A hand to each pussy. I discovered Tukiko was really juiced but it wasn't long before Sayako was getting the same way.

"Ok, you girls. Who wants my cock first?"

"Mmmmm!" goes Tukiko.

"Give it to her first. Then you can do me," Sayako added.

Looking at Tukiko I asked, "How do you want it, honey?"

She looked at me for I moment, I think surprised. Was it that her mother had offered her to me first or that I had given her a choice as to which way she wanted.

"You go on top," she finally said.

As she lay back, I pulled her legs open wider and got down between them. Beautiful pussy. From that position, she was really showing it all. I reached forward to her pussy lips, pulling it open with my thumbs. Gently, I pressed my cock head into her. Yes, I said gently because I knew many women find me very big at first. But I knew that most can take me if they relax and allow their body time to adjust. I also knew, almost all of them would enjoy their cunts full of a big cock too.

Her mother was sitting close beside me watching. I think slightly anxious that I might hurt her daughter. But I knew what I was doing, knew she could take me. She was actually larger than my wife, Lizamoa.

A few gentle thrusts, holding each time to allow her to get used to me and stretch to accommodate me. Each thrust going in deeper than the one before, before I'd pull back to press in again. I would have been happy to start fucking her from there but she insisted on trying to take all of me. I am always amazed that so many women are like that. I think it becomes some sort of a challenge to take me all.

There is always that smile too when they do. The challenge of taking the biggest cock they have ever seen into their cunts. The success when they discover that they can take it all. The look of satisfaction having done it, then the total look of surprise when I start using my cock to fuck them. The movement of my cock, sliding in and out is entirely different to just holding it there.

Tukiko was the same, the look of triumph and success turning to surprise. Then the smile coming again as she realizes just how good my cock felt inside her.

I only did a few thrusts like that before I changed position. Sitting like that would have been fine for me but I was looking for a position that would give her clitty more stimulation. I moved forward so my body came down onto of her, taking care not to put my full weight on her small body. It was the most common way with the man on top but it was common because it was usually effective which was why I used it.

Now, I really started to fuck her. My cock driving deep inside each time. From the very start, she turned vocal which I think kind of surprised her mother but I found exciting. As I moved, pressing my cock into her hot little pussy, pulling it back from her to press in again, she was moaning and gasping, really getting into it.

As I was confident she probably wouldn't last long, I quickly built up to a steady pace, continuing fucking her. I noticed she didn't make any attempt to help me, just lying there passive as I did all the work. I didn't mind, her tight little cunt still felt great against my cock. And the movement she didn't make, was more than made up by the vocal.

As I predicted, she was soon heading towards her climax. I knew before we finished, I was probably be taking her again but next, I had her mother to enjoy so I figured getting in, getting the job done here, then getting out was the best strategy. I'd intended coming back later to give her clitty another tickle with my big cock.

She was rising now, quickly climbing toward her high. I was ready to take her over but I held back, allowing the sensations in her pussy to build for a while more. Now she was wiggling under me, humping her pussy up at me and of course, the noise she was making, continued. By now, realising there was an orgasm on offer, she was in a hurry to get there. Naughty girl! So impatient. Just how I wanted her.

I figured it was time now. Time to knock this hot little pussy off. I slowed my pace and began giving her a series of short, sharp thrusts. Her eyes opened at the shock of that. Her body rose up against me with a massive hump and she orgasmed. If her taking a fuck hadn't been spectacular, then her cum was even better. She gave a loud cry, her body shaking as her cum burst, followed by a series of moans as her climax subsided.

I kept going through it all as best I could. It was an exciting feeling a tight cunt, cumming as it grips your cock and this tight little cunt didn't disappoint either. But I had more work to do first. There was another woman beside me, hanging out to try my cock too so I held myself back, just allowing Tukiko to finish this time.

I'm not sure she even noticed I hadn't cum until I pulled out but by then it didn't matter. I looked down at her. Her cunt was open and wet, juices pouring from her. Then I looked to her face. She was lying there, catching her breath as she looked up at me.

"How was that?" I asked quietly.

A broad smile burst upon her face. "Amazing!" she said.

I didn't reply. There was none needed now. I just smiled back at her.

Now it was Sayako's turn. She seemed to want to take me, sitting up over me. That was ok with me too even though I would most likely cum this time. Tukiko's little pussy had taken some resisting and I knew another pussy would take me over.

I lay back on the towel to allow her to get over me. Here was a new pussy trying my cock for the first time so I felt I better warn her to be careful.

"Take your time," I told her. "Get used to me first."

"Yes, you are a big boy, aren't you?

I smiled at that. "You're not the first woman to say that."

She replied, "I bet all the girls do."

Sayako was sitting over me, kneeling with a leg each side. I am quite a big man so even that was a bit of a stretch for her. I could see all her pussy as she began to lower herself onto me. It was split and open, the lips swollen and wet. Here was another very turned on lady. One hand holding my cock, guiding me into where she wanted me. I felt her press down on my head. I could see my cock head pressing between her lips, slowly disappearing inside her.

She had seen what happened with her daughter and was ready for me. There was a lot of control with the entry. She was controlling just how much she could take, going deeper and deeper with each attempt. Allowing her pussy to open around me and get used to having me inside. I knew this was an experienced woman who knew exactly what she was doing.

She was now taking me deep and there came that one final push, the one where she went all that way. The smile at her success and she said. "See! I knew I could take you."

"But taking is only part of it," I replied. "What are you like at fucking is what I want to know."

She stopped and looked at me. "Don't you think I can fuck?"

"Show me!"

There was that smile again. That look of mature confidence, "Ok! I will."

She began to move, the muscles of her thighs rising her body before allowing her to drop on to me again. Moving her pussy so I would slide in and out of her. There was that air of confidence about her, a woman who knew exactly what she wanted and how to get it. I also knew she would deliver for me at the same time.

At first, her pace wasn't particularly fast, control might be the way I would describe it. All the time her eyes were looking down, never leaving my face. She was reading me, watching for any sign from me.

I reached for her tits now, a hand going for each. My fingers running over them, not large but nice shape. Almost able to hold up themselves. I noticed the nipples too. Larger and with roughened tips. This was a woman who had given child-birth. Three kids, I later found out. I must say she had kept in great shape after having all that.

Her nipples looked great, turning out to be very sensitive when I reached for them. For a moment her eyes closed at the contact before opening again so she could continue watching me. I took them between my fingers, rubbing over them, rolling them and pinching them. She seemed to love it all.

Her fucking had continued. The pace had picked up now and she was leaning closer to me to bring her clitty closer to the action. The upward pull was slower and the downward thrust was short and fast. That felt good and I could tell she was getting there too.

I still noticed she was in control. This wasn't any wild, undisciplined fucking. This was a woman who knew how to please a man and please herself at the same time. The sex with her was good, very good, in fact. I was enjoying what she was doing. Of course, I was helping now with thrusts up to meet her, my hands still playing with her tits.

But this pussy was getting to me now. I could see she was getting closer now too. I decided the best strategy would be to take her over and then get myself off. I had begun meeting her downward thrusts by coming back up at her at the same time. I think that's surprised her at first but soon she was enjoying it too.

While Sayako wasn't as vocal as her daughter but there was no doubt, she was enjoying it. I tried talking to her a bit dirty.

"Come on, naughty girl. Fuck your cunt on my big cock!"

She gave a moan. So, she liked that, did she?

"Fill your cunt. Fuck me with your cunt."

"Your pussy, so wet."

"So horny with a cock in you."

I could feel the shiver of excitement. It was getting to her, turning her on.

"You want my cum in you."

"You want my hot cum in your wet cunt."

She gave another moan as her eyes closed. She was so close.

"You like having another man... His cock in your cunt... Fucking your cunt!

Her whole body gave a shudder.

"My cum in you... Another man's cum... In your cunt."

"Oh!" she gasped.

I saw her whole-body jerk as a pre-orgasm spasm burst through her. She was so close now. I must also say, I was too. Just a few more fucks and I'd be there too. A few more downward thrusts, it was all it took for both of us.

Her body jerked again, she cried out and lost control. Her body falling forward against me. As she lay over me, spasms of orgasm racking her body, my arms went up around her to hold her. I used my own body to thrust up into her a couple of times as my orgasm took me too.

The tightening of my balls, the burst of orgasmic pleasure as my cock began pumping into her. It felt great, more than I expected. Amazing actually.

She had recovered by now. She knew what was happening, probably felt how my cock was pumping into her. She gave me a few gentle downward thrusts, gentle pumps actually, to help me as I finished.

She reached forward, gave me a quick kiss on my lips and rolled off me. I lay there looking up at her smiling face. It had been good for me and she knew it too. I knew I had been fucked by a more mature woman who knew exactly what she was doing. I woman who knew how to please each of us at the same time. And there was no doubt she just had too.

"Oh! Well!" I said. "That was some fuck!"

"Yes," she replied. She knew it, too.

Those two fairly tight Japanese pussies had about finished me for a while, but it was clear these two hotties wanted more. I got them to sit beside each, resting back on their hands with their pussies wide open. I this way I could work on them both at the same time.