Tukiko Ch. 07

Story Info
Mike and Tukiko make-love in the sand dunes.
11k words
4.59
3.7k
2
4

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I told you before that the locations in this story are real, even if the people are characters we have made up. Well, the location where the made-love is very real to me since it was where my pussy was popped, my first time.

Finally, Tukiko gets to fuck with Mike. There was a miss match of experience here that became immediately obvious but Mike had the wisdom to work with her and encourage her to do better. Things were really going well when suddenly, they noticed people watching them from the hillside above. What should they do? Should they stop or should they carry on?

Go on - read the story. - Anne.

Tukiko the Sexual Partner.

* * * * * * *

Hi from Tukiko.

I got the impression that Mike's wife, Shanti, and my mother, Sayako, were intent on putting Mike and me together. When I had mentioned I liked Mike, it was just like those silly things women quietly say to each other when they see a handsome man they like. It was meant like that too.

You know the type of comment, "I'd like to have him in my bed."

But Mum and Shanti took me seriously.

"Do you want him?" Mum asked me.

I was shocked at her for being so direct.

"Maybe," I replied with a giggle.

"Ok, leave it with me."

"What? Mum!"

"I'll sort it with Shanti."

"But Mum, I..."

"I know you Tukiko. I know you want him. He wants you too. I've seen him looking."

The whole thing sort of took off after that. Yes, she was right, I did like him. I don't know why but I did want him. Being sexually attracted like that so quickly and with someone I've only just met, is not my usual style but it was happening this time. I was fairly sure he wanted me too.

So, it was quickly arranged by those two naughty women and soon I found myself, leaving with Mike, leaving the group to go off by ourselves. I was a bit surprised it was even happening. Don't misunderstand here, I was happy with this outcome, just a bit surprised how quickly it happened.

I think Mike might have been surprised as well at how Sayako, my mother and Shanti, his wife were actively encouraging us to take off by ourselves. As we walked up the beach to our things, he said, "I wasn't expecting it would go like that."

"Neither did I," I replied. Then I placed my hand on his arm and added, "But I'm pleased it has."

"So am I," he smiled, his arm slipping around my waist to give me a hug. "Let's go have fun."

I noticed he had chosen to pull on his shorts and a shirt, nothing underneath them, of course. Not knowing exactly where we were going, I just took my towel in my hand and wore my bikini bottom, leaving my bikini top behind I wore nothing else. Why bother? I was going to get naked again to fuck him.

Unknown to me, the Hillary Trail ran through the sand dunes behind this beach and on a sunny day like this, it was possible there could be some people on the track so it was better that we wore something. But going topless was still a bit daring and maybe I would have worn my bikini top if I had known.

"Do you want to bring your top?" he had asked me. "There is a popular hiking track further back, behind the dunes."

"No, it's ok," I had replied. I was enjoying the nudity and wanted to remain as naked as possible. Not thinking we would actually meet anyone, I said, "If we meet anyone, I can hang the towel over my front."

He just grinned at that.

"Unless you want me to go topless," I had added looking directly at him with that slightly cheeky smile of mine.

"Either is fine."

As we climbed the first dunes together, we were talking about swimming nude and I confessed how nice it was to be nude, how much I was enjoying it. For the difference in our ages, the conversation seemed to flow easily enough.

It was small talk, nothing more than interesting chatter but in my mind, I was wondering about this man with me. So quickly I had committed myself to have sex with him, a man I hardly knew. Now the nerves began to kick in. What would it be like making love with him? Would I be good enough for him? With this group, he must be very experienced. Could I please him? A bit silly when you think about it now. But that was how I was thinking. If we hadn't been walking together perhaps, I might have even chickened out, but it was too late for that.

* * * * * * *

As we approached the main Hillary Track, we actually did meet a party of hikers. Quickly I had arranged the towel around her neck, hanging it down across my breasts, pulling it tight against me with my hands. It was obvious I was topless but like that, nothing was being shown.

After greeting the hikers, we crossed over the track behind them and continued our climb.

"You didn't go topless," he said.

"You didn't tell me too."

"I might on the way back."

"Then I might do it," I said with a giggle.

"Want to show your tits off, do you?"

"Maybe, I do."

These conversations we were cheeky, maybe a bit daring each other. A bit of fun between us Again, nothing serious.

"Might even go further if you do too."

He looked at me and smiled. "What if I got naked then?"

"Then I will too," I replied.

That might have been going a bit far but I was caught up in the moment. Didn't expect it would ever come to that.

* * * * * * *

As we climbed up through the sand dunes, we were back talking about our favourite subject again, the landscape behind this beach. Up closer, I could see the landslips with more detail and see the flow lines as the landscape had fallen towards the ocean at some distant time. Now, most of the area was covered with trees and scrub which softened the harsh lines of the steep hillsides and coastal land features. Yes, I know, I've mentioned this before, not sexy but I was fascinated by this place.

We had arrived at the place he had selected for us to fuck. It was a sheltered hollow place well back through the dunes towards the steeper hillsides. While being well hidden from the beach it was still very open to anyone above us. I stood there watching as Mike spread out the towels.

It wasn't until he motioned me that I stepped forward to take my place sitting on the towel. I think he might have noticed my hesitation.

"You ok with this, Tukiko?" he asked me quietly.

"Yes, fine," I replied. "It is just it happened so fast."

"Ahh! I thought so," he replied.

What did he mean by that 'I thought so?' Was my innocent inexperience showing through? It worried me that somehow, I was showing myself up. I felt nervous, like an innocence virgin besides his obvious experience. Was that showing through too?

Before I could answer, he continued, "Let's take things a bit slower and get used to the idea first before we do anything."

I just nodded. But I was happy he had suggested it.

Why was I this way with Mike? With Joseph, I'd been fine?

* * * * * * *

I lay back watching while he took his shirt and swim-shorts off. Being in front of me like that, I got to admire his cock again, this time more openly, having a really good look. I liked what I saw too. Now he was hard, ready for action. A long smooth shaft with that wicked-looking upwards hook towards the end. The head seemed sharper, more pointed than I had seen before.

'That is going to feel good inside my cunt,' I thought which made my body give a slight shiver of excitement.

He caught it. "You getting horny on me now?" he asked with a grin, probably more of a statement than a question. "That's good!"

I just smiled.

He kneeled down beside me and began to ease my bikini bottom down. I lay there more passive, just lifting my bum to help him and slowly my pussy came into view. My thick bush will usually hide me when I am standing but lying like this, from where he was, I knew he could see my cunt lips too. I was laying there naked as he was looking at me, taking in every detail, I'm sure.

Mike looking at me like that, made me a bit self-conscious. I wanted to reach with my hands and hide but I wanted him to look too. It made sense really, of course, a man would want to look, see where his cock was going to go. So my hands never moved from my sides as I allowed him a few moments to view my body.

* * * * * * *

Mike's hand stretched out to reach for my breast. Fingers tracing over the smooth flesh there, moving higher towards my nipple at its peak. I knew what was coming. I knew it was going to feel great when he touched me there. His fingers moving higher and higher, getting closer and closer. He must have noticed my chest rising and falling in anticipation.

Finally, he touched my nipple. I gave a gasp at the contact. The tips of his fingers passed over it, barely touching the tip. He did that a couple more times, his hand held out straight so my nipple tip bumped across his fingers as he brushed over me.

He touched the ring around it, my darker areola, feeling the little pimples. Then he closed on the nipple itself, lightly holding it, gently rolling it between finger and thumb. I loved how he teased and played like that. My nipple grew harder, so hard it felt it would explode.

Oh! That attention he was giving me felt so good, I couldn't help giving a tiny moan as I shut my eyes to enjoy the full sensation of it. He moved to my other nipple, giving it much the same treatment as the first. So good! So arousing!

Then came a short pause and I waited. Should I open my eyes and see what Mike was doing? No, I decided to trust him and wait. It wasn't long, only a matter of moments actually.

Something soft and wet touched my first nipple. I realised it was his tongue. A lick over the tip of my nipple then licks around it. Oh! That felt great too. Even better than his fingers had.

Again, that, the same treatment was done to my other nipple too.

While his fingers remained there, his mouth returned to my first nipple, some lips closed over it. I felt the warm wetness of the inside of Mike's mouth. The softness of his lips. The gentle pulling as he began sucking me.

I moaned again. Deeper this time, I think. My eyes were still closed as I enjoyed it. Just loving what he was doing to my tits.

I felt his hand taking my breast and gently squashing it so it rose higher off my chest. His mouth opened wider, taking my nipple and part of my breast too. I've not had that done before. That was even better, the sucking was just incredible, the way his tongue flicked at my nipple just unbelievable. Of course, he repeated that with my other nipple too.

* * * * * * *

It was back to the tip of Mike's tongue now. As he left my second nipple, moving down on to my stomach, I knew exactly where he was going. Eventually, he would reach my pussy but first, there was this journey of discovery to be made, getting there, enjoying along the way. I kept my eyes closed so all my attention was on that tiny tip of his tongue. Nothing else was touching me. Nothing else mattered to me. There was no other contact than that tiny tip of his tongue tracing a line across the flesh of my stomach.

It moved lower and lower, slowly tracing a line down my body as he moved. I was breathing harder now, surprised at the sexual excitement building inside me. I couldn't believe how much this man was turning me on. I realised my body was almost ready for him now. If he had wanted me, I would have been happy starting fucking right then. But he didn't ask, just kept on playing with me, building me, building my desires for him.

Down, down he moved, across my upper stomach until he found my belly-button. He stopped there. I've never had a man play with that during sex, making it part of the sexual experience like Mike did. You know how it is, belly buttons are just there in the middle of your front, never considered a sexual object. But the way he licked around and over it, even sticking his tongue in, giving little flicks as he did. The way he was making love to my belly button, I actually found this erotic and exciting, which stunned me.

He was moving again. Lower and lower that tongue glided across my flesh. My body was giving little shivers now at the thrilling sensations he was generating within me. Down across my belly, he moved, down until he found the edge of my hair. The point where the smooth flesh of my belly ends and the first pubic hairs began. I thought he might stop there and not run down into my bush. You've all heard the jokes about hairs between your teeth. But no, he continued deeper.

Further and further went that tongue, finding its way deeper into the forest of my pussy. Even there I felt sensitive to his touch. Over the round mound of my pussy, dropping down into the crevice between my thighs. Quickly, he found the top end of my cunt, his tongue pressing at the opening just below my clitty. The way his tongue flicked at me made my whole body give a shudder.

"I want you," I moaned to him.

"Not yet, honey. I've got more for you first."

'What more was there? What more could he do?' I thought.

* * * * * * *

Then he stopped to change his position. I wondered what was happening now and opened my eyes to look. He had moved down between my legs and I felt how his strong hands, taking my legs and gently pulling them open. I could see I was being totally exposed to him but I didn't resist him. It was almost like I wanted him to look and see all that was me but much more than that, it was like I wanted him to touch me there.

Mike's fingers came forward, touching me first up near my clitty. I watched his hands approach me and then felt my whole-body tremble at the contact. I could not believe myself. This is not the first man I have had, not the first man to touch my cunt. There have been a few others but it was like it was my first. There was that strong desire to have him, that anticipation of not knowing how it would be. Also, the concern of how I would respond to him and perform for him. A mixture of feelings and desires, confidence and doubts. Does that make sense? It was like I was realizing I was with a man far outside my experience, out of my league.

But there was also how my body was responding to him. It was like my mind and body were disconnected, my mind with some doubts of my ability to be with him, my body responding, knowing what she wanted and knowing how she was going to get it. I decided to just go with my body, let her lead me.

My mind was pulled back to a finger running down the whole length of my cunt lips. I could feel how they had swollen and parted. It was easy for two fingers to press into me. While he gave me a few finger fucks with two fingers, his thumb rubbed at the hood over my clitty.

I bucked at him, at the sudden excitement of that. I gave a few more little humps at him, enjoying what he was doing. Much more and I might even have cum but this man was much too skilled to allow me that. I see now, looking back, he was keeping me on the boil but not allowing me to go over. Teasing me, continuing building my desires for him. I wanted him, was desperate for him, to take him in my cunt but he wouldn't. But yes, I know, he had other plans for me first.

Mike pulled my thighs even a bit wider so he could bring his head down between them. I realised that he was going to do oral with me, eat me. I like that but my boyfriend doesn't do it too often, something about the taste. I don't know why. I've tried my taste and kind of like it.

There was that moment when Mike's tongue made contact. I felt that first touch, that short little lick against my cunt lips and my whole body gave a shudder. I cried out I think at the thrill of it. He only did a few more of those before he must have felt it time to up the game.

His fingers gently pulled my cunt lips apart. I could feel the way my lips stretched to open in front of him. I could feel the coolness of the air touching parts that usually don't get exposed to air. When his tongue came back, it was amazing. I could feel the softness of his tongue, touching, licking over those soft, sensitive inner places. I could feel the long slow licks he made over them. My body trembling with the thrill of it, my whimpering at the pleasure of it.

His face was pulled in even closer now and I felt how his lips grasped at me, nibbled at my inner lips. It was so good. My body was giving little humps back at him now as I lay back against the ground, softly moaning from the pleasure of it. I had no idea I man could do such things as this to me. It was like nothing I had ever had before. He was taking me to a place I'd never been before.

After a while, just when I thought things couldn't get any better than this, it did. I felt his fingers had moved high and I felt my clitty had been exposed to the open. He gave a short lick against it and I bucked back hard against his face. He did it again, or should I say, tried to do it again. But I was so sensitive there, even the smallest touch sent me wild with pleasure.

Finally, his hands moved, reaching under my raised thighs to grab my hips. He went in with his mouth, his lips grabbing my clitty, I struggled against him, fought with him, but the strength of his hands held me. A couple of strong sucks and I bucked against him as wild bursts of pleasure filled my mind and body. It was a big one, a huge orgasm. It burst over me, filling my mind and body. I'd never had one like that using oral. It was amazing.

As he lifted away from me, I fell back against the towel exhausted. I could feel his finger, just the tip of one finger, gently stroking my cunt as I dropped from my high. His gentle stroking as I relaxed into the bliss, the afterglow of orgasm.

I managed to look up at him and smile. "You were amazing," I said.

He didn't reply, just smiled back at me as he waited for me to recover. It was the smile of experience. He knew exactly what he had done for me, how marvelous it had been.

"I didn't know it could be..."

His finger had reached up and touched my lips.

"It's ok, quiet now," he said gently. "Glad you enjoyed it."

* * * * * * *

After a few moments, I think he decided I was ready to continue.

"Ok," he said, as he pulled back from me. "Time, we did some fucking."

I was expecting since he was already between my legs that he would just more up further and take me missionary, like that. But he didn't.

"We're going to do it differently, Tukiko," he told me. "Well, you are."

I looked at him surprised. What was he saying? Me?

"Do you know cow-girl?" Mike asked.

I nodded yes.

"Ok then, let's do that. Show me how good you are."

For a moment I was horrified. What was he asking? What was he expecting? How good I was? Was this a test? For a moment I panicked.

Then I calmed myself down, told myself, 'Ok, girl you've got this. You know cow-girl. You can do this.'

I sat up and moved aside. Mike came in to take my place, laying back where I had been. For a moment I took the chance to enjoy looking at him again. Looking at his cock again.

"Use your mouth," he said. "Get me hard again, first."

Mike looked hard enough for me but I did as he asked. Kneeling beside him, my hand reached out to hold him. With my fist wrapped around his shaft, I began to gently pump him. Slowly at first, but with more confidence came more speed.

I was thinking about what was to come next. I had sucked cock before, so I knew how to do it but I was wondering how he would like. Suddenly, I remembered how he had just done orally to me. I felt I should do similar to him.

As I brought my head down towards him, I glanced up at Mike's face. He was watching me. Waiting to see what I was going to do.

My tongue reached out for him. Just the tip, flicking over the tip of his cock. I couldn't help but notice the jerk his cock gave at the contact. That went well. Another lick, firmer, more confident, more tongue now. He reacted to that too.

I took him into my mouth and tried to suck him but I got the impression it wasn't doing anything for him. I tried taking it deeper. Guys like that don't they? I ended up taking too much and almost choked. I had to pull back off him.