Tukiko Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to try again when his hand reached out to stop me. "That's enough for now. We'll get back to that later."

I knew I hadn't done what he wanted but wasn't sure what. I had done what I usually do, so why didn't it work with him? I was a bit confused and felt bad about that.

"Time to try fucking now. Take it slowly Tukiko. Build up when you are ready."

His voice was gentle and kind, showing his patience for my letting him down.

* * * * * * *

I decided I would do better with this and put everything into it, not worry about myself, just making it good for him.

I moved in close to him so I could lift one leg over him. This brought my pussy directly down on top of his cock. Grasping his cock with my hand, I guided him towards my pussy.

I was looking down, watching what I was doing as I brought my cunt lips down against him. I glance up at him, he was watching too. I was guiding him with my hand, holding him against my lips as I gently pressed down. They parted, my lips opening to make way for him. We could both see how the point of his cock penetrated into me.

My second try took more. I could see how more of him disappeared into me. I tried for the third time and took much of his shaft that time. Finally, I just allowed myself to drop, fall down on to him. It was very filling, making me gasp with surprise but I had done it. Taken all of him. I was pleased with myself that I could do that.

I looked up and he was smiling at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Your face. It was priceless."

I still didn't get it.

"The concentration as you took me in. The satisfaction when you got all of me in. Every woman is like that."

I just smiled. Still not completely sure what he meant. But he was inside me now. All of him, so now it was time to fuck him. Using the muscles of my thighs, I lifted my body off him, allowing his cock to slip from me. Not all the way out but most of him. Then letting go, I allowed my body to drop back onto him, as his cock sunk back into me. I started slowly at first, getting used to the motion, getting used to the size and length of him.

As my confidence grew that I was doing it right, I began to move a bit faster. Now instead of just allowing myself to just drop back on to him, I was using my body to push down at him. It felt so good. I loved the feeling of his cock so deep inside me. I loved the feeling as I moved my body, how he slipped in and out of me but the best part was that downward thrust when he pushed in so deep.

A couple of times he interrupted me to adjust my position and speed. Each time was a noticeable improvement so after what had happened before, I was happy to take his advice.

As we continued I could feel how it was pulling at the flesh around my clitty too. I almost knew this was going to be good for both of us and end in a successful way. I was pleased with myself, that I could do this and excite this man like I was. It was becoming clear that he was enjoying as much as I was. I was fully intended it would end in orgasms for both of us. I was confident I could do it.

But then, it didn't happen quite like that. Suddenly something distracted us or should I truly say, distracted me.

* * * * * * *

* * * * * * *

Tukiko the Exhibitionist.

* * * * * * *

"I think we have an audience," Mike laughed.

I stopped, my eyes opened and I looked down at him.

"An audience?" I said as my arms wrapped over my chest.

"Some people up on the hill, slightly behind you."

I looked but I couldn't see anyone. Maybe my turning caused them to hide more.

"By that big tree," he told me. "Just to the left."

I was shocked. Here I was, naked, riding a man cow-girl style. Now there were people watching us.

"Just keep going, Tukiko. You're doing great."

"Mike! I can't..." I blurted out. "They are watching..."

"Just watching," he said. "Don't worry about them."

"Not with them watching!"

"Sure, you can. Don't you think it's a bit sexier?"

I suddenly looked around this time and caught them. There were people on the hillside above us. Partly hidden but we could see them, certainly, I knew they were there. Two women and two men by the looks.

"I know you want to carry on, Tukiko," Mike said.

"How do you know that?"

"Well if you didn't, you would have got off me by now."

He did kind of have a point. I was still sitting there with my cunt full of cock.

His hands reach up for my tits, pushing my hands away as he did. A hand to each, taking and rubbing my nipple between thumb and finger. That felt good. I closed my eyes, trying not to enjoy it. Trying not to let it get to me but it was.

"You like that don't you?"

"Mike... I don't..."

"You like your nipples touched."

"Mmmm."

"You like my fingers rubbing over them, playing with them."

I gave a soft moan at the pleasure.

"Do you like them pulled too?"

"Ahhhh!"

It hurt but felt good too if that makes any sense.

"Oh, you do, don't you?"

"Mmmm."

With what he was giving my nipples, pulling on them, playing with them, with his fingers, he was getting me again. Don't know why, but it was happening and I was enjoying it.

"They are watching what I'm doing," he said. "See me playing with your hard nipples."

"Ohh!"

"That feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes," I breathed back to him.

"Move your hips again. Just slowly while I play with you."

I gave another soft moan as I began to move. Lifting to ease off him before lowering back on to him again.

"That feels nice too, doesn't it?"

"Yes," I said again.

"Go a bit faster now. Fuck me faster."

"But Mike...They are..."

"Yes, Tukiko, they are watching. Watching a beautiful woman fucking."

I was beginning to like the idea, especially since he called me beautiful. His hands still rubbing over my tits and nipples. His cock slipping in and out as I moved. It felt so good.

"You are sexy. You are hot, Tukiko," he told me.

"But, Mike..."

"Fucking is beautiful, natural. Don't be ashamed of it."

I turned to look and could see them more clearly now.

"Don't worry about them. Focus on what you are doing."

"But..."

"Focus on me, Tukiko."

I looked back at the hill again but he pulled me back.

"Focus, Tukiko. You are fucking me, not them."

I didn't reply. Just nodded my head. It was almost like my mind was in a daze. I couldn't believe this was happening. But my body knew what she wanted, knew how to do it. She wanted more from the cock inside her.

"Speed up a bit more," he instructed me. "Fuck me like you were before."

I did as he told me. My thighs working to drive my body as I rode him. With each thrust, he was going in deep again. It felt so good with his cock in me like that. I wanted to fuck him and wanted to cum with him inside me. I wanted him to cum inside me too. My orgasm was building and I was ready for it. Wanted it so bad.

Deep in my mind, I knew those people were still watching us. I tried to block it out but it was still there. They were watching. I knew they were watching. But my desires and passion were overcoming me. My desperate need for orgasm was taking over.

I moved faster now, slamming my body down at him, taking as much as I could inside myself. It was getting to me now. My cum was building, rushing towards me. I already knew it was going to be good.

Like all big orgasms, it began in my sensitive clitty. Stimulated by our fucking, my clitty was ready to burst. Finally, it did. The first surge of pleasure caught me by surprise as it burst through me. I cried out, so loud I think those watching heard it too.

I lost control completely, his hands moving to hold my body until I slipped from them and fell forward against him. He had taken over and was thrust up at my pussy. There were a few more surges and I was over it.

I noticed he was continuing, his eyes closed, breathing hard. I decided to help him and made a few thrusts back at his cock. That was all it took as his body orgasmed too. I'm sure it was a good one too.

I took me a few more moments to recover before I could sit up again. By now he had softened and slipped from me. I looked up at the hill but they seemed to have gone. No one there. I looked back at him and he was smiling.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked. "Did you enjoy giving a show?"

"Well, I didn't really have much choice..." I began.

"But you liked it didn't you. Liked someone watching you fucking."

I didn't reply to that. Perhaps it was too hard to admit that I did like it. Made the sex much more exciting.

"Did you like it?" he asked again.

"Yes, I liked it, Mike," I whispered, nodding my head. "I liked it a lot."

"I knew it," Mike laughed.

"So, does that make me an exhibitionist?" I asked.

"I think it does," he replied.

* * * * * * *

I wanted some more and told him so. I wanted to try again with him, in the normal way with him on top.

"You want to give another show?"

"Are they still there?" I asked turning to look.

Yes, they were still there. A bit more hidden now but still watching.

My desire for him was still strong. I know they would see me again but already I'd done it once. Was it worth them watching again to have more sex with this man? I think it was.

"Get me hard again and you can have me," he said.

For a moment I looked at him, not sure what he said.

"Get my cock hard again," Mike repeated. "Use your hands and your mouth, like before."

"Oh," I said, suddenly realizing what he meant.

"Let me help you this time. Talk you through."

Ok, I nodded my head.

* * * * * * *

I reached for his cock that now lay soft across his balls. Taking it with my fingers, it felt slightly wet to touch. Holding between my fingers and thumb I gave a few gentle pumps. His cock gave a slight movement in return.

"This is a bit new to me," I confessed to him. "Any time I've ever had sex before, the man has always been ready for me.

"Explains before then."

"Yes," I said, feeling embarrassed at admitting my lack of experience. "But they were always hard."

"That's because you're so hot. They get hard just looking at you."

"Mike! It's not like..."

"Shhhh!" he said touching my lips again.

"Now, use your hand. Take me with your thumb and finger until I get hard enough to use your whole hand," he explained.

Making a man hard myself was something new. I was excited by it but a bit unsure of how to go about it. Following his advice, I continued with my fingers, giving little pumps with only my finger and thumb. It moved again and this time appeared to grow slightly in length. This was promising.

I remembered what he had done to my nipple, how he had rolled my nipple between his finger and thumb. That had felt great, really made my nipple hard. I wondered if the same technique would work with a cock.

I tried it. There was an immediate response. It hardened and grew noticeably in size.

"That's a new trick," he smiled back at me. "Well done!"

I just smiled back in return, pleased I'd made him happy with me.

As I said above, this was something new to me. I'd never watched a man get an erection. He was always hard by the time I got to him. Now I was helping him, making him get hard myself. This was exciting, incredible to observe how he hardened and grew. What had been so soft was becoming hard like a rod or shaft.

I could now grip him in the normal manner, my hand wrapping around his shaft as I continued pumping him. Cocks are extraordinary things. They feel so warm, almost hot and you can feel the blood pumping through them. My every touch would bring a response from him. As my hand moved, lose flesh moved with it, making it easy for me to pump him.

I continued wanking Mike for a while longer, not because he needed it but because I was enjoying doing it. Then it was time to move further.

* * * * * * *

Mike was kneeling sitting up with his cock sticking out in front of him, presented to me. I was kneeling down so I could lower my head to reach him. He looked almost hard enough to enter me and fuck me. But I wanted to be sure. After all, he had done for me, I wanted to give him a bit more fun before we fucked again.

I was also thinking of those on the hillside above us. We were turned side-on to them. I knew they would have seen Mike's cock sticking out towards me. A nice, handsome one with a slight upward hook. I liked the look of it. They would have seen me reaching out to hold and wank him. Now they were going to watch me licking him and taking him in my mouth to suck him.

Yes, I intended to suck him. I had done that before but I was still slightly concerned whether my ability and skills would be good enough for him. Anyway, I thought, no sense in worrying about that now as I was already committed to that path.

I leaned forward towards Mike, still holding his cock as I brought my tongue down to its head. Like before, it was only one lick at first, just a flick over the tip but he felt it, his cock giving a jerk which made me giggle.

I did it again, this time a few more licks, around and over his cock head. That must have felt good, judging by the moan he gave.

Time to take him further, I opened my mouth to take him inside. I held him, just inside my mouth and began sucking but I don't think I was doing a good job because his hand came down and he stopped me.

"Not like that, Tukiko," he said.

"Do you want me to take up deeper?"

"Not deeper, just the head and a bit of shaft are enough. But move your head in and out, so I slide in and out like fucking."

I tried that, moving like he was fucking my mouth and sucking him each time he went in deep.

"Now hold my shaft and wank me in time with your sucking."

I tried that too. I wanted to please Mike and make it good for him so I did it as he told me. Very quickly it seemed to be working. Now he was holding my head, helping with the backwards and forwards motion.

This was clearly working better. It had not occurred to me before to combine my hand and my mouth like that.

"Fuck that is good," I heard him say. "Fuck you are good."

I was happy with that and continued as he had shown me. I hoped it was still good enough.

Suddenly he gave a deep groan.

"That's enough," Mike said as his hand came down to stop me. "Let's move on to fucking now."

"Don't you want to cum?"

I would have been happy to have him cum in my mouth. I would have swallowed for him too.

"Oh yes," he replied. "I want to cum again. But deep inside your hot cunt."

Saying that made my whole-body shudder again. It was so sexy to hear.

* * * * * * *

As I moved to lay back on the towel, I pulled Mike with me. He moved forward, his body coming down on top of mine. I felt his weight come down on top of me and opened my thighs so his body dropped down in between them. In this way, I was presenting my open cunt to him. I then felt the hardness of his cock between my thighs. How he pressed against me, the head of his cock, quickly finding my cunt lips.

A small press and I felt the head of his cock press in between my lips. A further press and the head entered inside me. A bit more and now part of his shaft was there too. Just a couple more thrusts and I had him all.

It surprises me how my small slim body can take so much cock inside. I somethings wonder where it all goes and what moves to make way for it but it works, even with a bigger man like Joseph. This man was fairly big too.

Mike began to fuck me now. For me, this is more of a passive position where I lay back and receive whatever he gives me. His body was in full contact with mine so I could feel him working to fuck me. I put my arms up around him to hold him and I could feel the strength and energy he was using.

I could also feel how his lower body drove down between my thighs with each thrust. How the hardness of his cock pressed into me, sliding in, pulling back with each thrust.

He started slowly at first which kind of surprised me. I could feel there was a control there like he had much more to give but was holding back for some reason. As he continued, I became a bit frustrated by it as I knew he had more to give, I wanted more. I gave an aggressive almost angry hump back up and him and heard that chuckle he gave. I realised he was playing with me, holding back, waiting for me to cry out for more.

Now, in hindsight, I can see it was a very clever tactic as it built my desires for him so when he did speed up and really begin to fuck me, it was much better. The skill and knowledge of a more experienced man I realise now.

As Mike sped up, the fucking was good, really good, in fact. Some of the best I've ever had. I'll certainly be going back for more if I get the chance.

"Lift up your legs, Tukiko," Mike said. "Wrap them around me. I can go deeper like that."

I did as he asked, my open legs coming up each side and crossed over on his back. I'd never tried doing that before and was surprised how easy it was. I could feel how my pussy was pulled up more directly in line with his cock. He was right, he could go in deeper.

I could feel how his body, pounded down at me with each thrust. Slamming into me, driving his cock so deep inside me. Each stroke, most of the length of his cock was pulling backwards and forwards between my lips. It felt amazing. I knew it was just a matter of time before he sent me over.

As the fucking continued, I was getting closer and closer now. My orgasm was approaching, building now and I was thinking it was going to be good. Soon, I reached that point where I was beyond turning back but not quite there yet. I think the man on top of me realised it too.

He pulled slightly further up my body as my thighs dropped back down to the ground. I could feel his cock shaft was almost touching my clitty now. The rubbing of his shaft in and out, exciting her now, taking me closer and closer to orgasm. A couple more massive thrusts into my body and I was over. My pelvis thrust back up at him, my body bucked around underneath him and I think I cried out. It was a big one, huge and powerful, consuming my mind and body as he continued to fuck me. Surges burst through me, intense pleasure filled me.

Finally, it was over and I slumped back against the ground.

Mike continued fucking me. His movement changed now to shorter, sharp thrusts. Going quite fast too. This only went on for a few moments before I heard a moan in my ear. His body jerked and my arms holding him could feel the massive power of his body. A huge shudder and he held still. There was no need for more. I knew it was over now. He was cumming inside me. His cock gave a few more jerks and then he was still.

I waited with his entire body weight on top of mine. I waited while he recovered enough to roll off me.

As he did, I looked up and just managed to see those people ducking down behind some bushes again. So, they were still there, still watching. They must have seen everything. Watched Mike and I fucking again too.

"They are still there," I told him.

"I know," Mike replied with a laugh. "Hope they enjoyed the show."

"Not as much as we did," I added.

"That was great sex, Tukiko. You are good."

To me, for a much more experienced man to tell me I was good, was the best. I was pleased with myself. Pleased I could achieve some great sex with this man. Pleased that I had not let him down. In that short time, I had learnt a lot too.

* * * * * * *

Getting dressed, Mike in his shirt and shorts. Me wearing my bikini bottom and just a towel over my shoulders as we began to make our way back down to the beach.

Walking down the towards the Hillary Track, we could see a party of hikers approaching us.

"Stay topless," Mike told me.

I was a bit shocked that he said that and a bit nervous too. I know what I had said before but that was just flirting talk. I wasn't expecting he would call my bluff. I looked at the hikers, there were two men and three women. Those odds were better.