Tukiko Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, I decided to do it. Remaining as I was with the towel pulled open, my breasts were left bare. I noticed Mike didn't talk to them this time, just saying "Hi" as we crossed the track in front of them. Yes, there is no doubt, they would have all seen me topless.

We had barely got out of sight when he spoke. "How was that?"

"I can't believe I just did that."

"Yes, it was sexy."

"Not just sexy. Exciting too," I added.

"Now the big question," he said. "Would you do it again?"

"Of course! That was fun."

"If there was any doubt about you being an exhibitionist before, you definitely were that time," he said.

I just smiled. I was rather pleased that he said that.

* * * * * * *

* * * * * * *

Tukiko the Voyeur.

* * * * * * *

Well, down into the sand dunes we climbed towards the peaks of one of the last lines. We were about to cross a lower point in the dunes when Mike spotted a movement in front of us. He pulled me back to duck down before we could be seen.

Creeping forward on our stomachs we looked over the top. There, in a hollow below us was a group of people, all of them naked. My Mum was there too. She was kneeling on the sand with two men in front of her. It was the man I know as Peter and the other, that very strong man, Steve. They both had their heads against Mum's chest, obviously sucking on her nipples. I could see how she had her arms around their heads, holding them there. I could also see the look on her face as to how much she was enjoying it.

Near them, was my Dad. He was sitting, watching what Mum was doing but there were two women, one either side of him. The first was Jenny, she was the lady who had the little twin girls. The other woman was the lady with the very large breasts, Sharon. It was their husbands who were with Mum. Jenny was holding his very hard cock while she and Sharon took turns sucking him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike pulled me back and we carefully spread my towel on the sandy grass and then I lay forwards again. From that position, I could lay full length on my front with only my head up over the sand dune. We had a great view of what was going on down in front of us without them seeing us. Yes, we were perving at my parent's sex fun though Mike called it Voyeuring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Down below, Mum was still kneeling with the two men standing in front of her now. Since her back was to us, we could see that she was sucking them. Going backwards and forwards between the two cocks.

Turning around to Mike, I asked, "Is she going to fuck them both?"

"Looks like it," he replied. "Probably at the same time too knowing those guys."

"Really?" I said turning back to look at him.

"Go on," he said. "Keep watching."

I turned back to the scene in front of me.

"Look at Dad too. Look what he's doing."

The two women were laying back and Dad was now kneeling forward between Sharon's legs. Looked like he was eating her pussy. While he did that, Dad's hand was reaching over to play with Jenny's pussy too.

"He's going to be busy with those two," Mike laughed.

"What do you mean?"

"They are very fit and active women. Both love sex and are great in bed."

"Have you tried them?"

"Yes. And both at the same time too," he answered.

"Oh, wow!" I replied, very impressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, I had felt a hand on my back as it ran down over my bikini bottom. I knew who it was so didn't bother turning to look, just gave a little hump with my arse. He was playing with my bum; a finger pressed my bikini bottom into my crack as it ran down over my butt hole and on down to my pussy. He was playing and teasing me there through my bikini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Down in front of me, Dad had moved now. He had his face in Jenny's pussy, eating her now while his fingers were playing with Sharon's pussy.

Next to them, Steve was now sitting back while Mum was on her hands and knees sucking him. As I watched, Peter approached Mum from behind and was feeling up her pussy. Rubbing her with his hand. Obviously getting ready to fuck her from behind.

This was shaping up to be a really sexy show. I couldn't take my eyes off what was going on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt Mike's hands at my hips. He gave a pull and my bikini bottom began to slip down. Without stopping watching the action in front of me, I lifted my body so he could take them off. He quickly pulled them down to my ankles and right off leaving me completely naked again.

Mike's hand came back now, playing with my butt hole for a few moments before moving lower, down to my cunt. I could feel how his fingers ran down my lips towards my clitty, then pulling back up again. The way his fingers easily slipped over my pussy lips told both of us how wet I was.

"You are so wet, Tukiko," he said.

"This is so sexy to watch," I replied.

Watching this sex session was making me so horny again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Down in front of me, Mum was still on hands and knees but now had a cock in each end. While Steve was fucking at her face, Peter was fucking her cunt from behind. From side on where we were, we could actually see Peter's cock thrusting into her. He wasn't holding back either, really giving her a good hard fucking The movement of his thrusts was causing her body, her head to move forward on to Steve's cock each time.

Dad was now laying on his back and Jenny was taking him cowgirl style. I could see how her thighs moved, raising and lowering her body as she fucked him. In the way she was plunging down at him, he must have been going in deep. Jenny is such a tiny lady so Dad must have been filling her.

As I watched, Sharon stretched her leg over Dad and moved so she could bring her pussy down to his face. That was sexy to see too.

All of this was amazing. I couldn't pull my eyes away. I could not believe my parents would fuck like that. Doing it with strangers, with someone they had only just met. Then I thought, 'look whose talking,' after what I had just done with a stranger called Mike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I watched, there was a hand between my legs, stroking the soft flesh there, then reaching further, to rub and play with my cunt. That felt hot. Making me even wetter. Soon he had progressed to where he was finger fucking me. His hand was really working at me, even thrusting his fingers in deep. I could feel how he was rubbing over my clitty to, finger fucking me while playing with my clitty. That was hot. This was beginning to really get to me as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, in front of me, the two men with Mum had swapped ends. Now Steve was fucking her cunt while she was sucking Peter off. It was sexy to watch. Mike said she had to be tasting her own pussy juice now. Had me wondering what it would be like to have two men at the same time.

The two women with Dad hadn't changed with Jenny still riding him while he ate Sharon's pussy but now Jenny had reached around in front of her to play with her friend's tits. That was a bit sexy to see a woman playing with another woman's tits. And Sharon has big ones too. She looked to be in a bit of a state now and I felt sure Sharon would cum soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But she wasn't the only one getting close to a cum. What Mike's fingers were doing to my cunt and clitty was getting me off too. He must have realised it too because he gave me a few massive thrusts up into my pussy with at least three fingers which made me moan rather loudly.

My lower body lifted off the towel and I made a few humps back at him. One last finger thrust from him was what sent me over.

A hand clamped over my mouth as I cum and I can remember that hand had a very distinct taste of female cum juice, my juice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time I recovered and was looking back down below, it looked like Steve was about to cum in Mum's cunt. As I watched him do it, I was certain she cum too. He withdrew from her to be immediately replaced by Peter.

By now, Jenny was having Dad eat her pussy while Sharon was riding him cowgirl style. Sharon was also playing with Jenny's smaller tits too. Jenny looked like she might be almost there too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hand in my pussy hand moved high. Slippery and wet with pussy juice it had moved to my butt hole. The tip of his finger tickling over the outside felt good, rather sexy actually. Then he pressed further and a finger went inside.

I'd tried arse fucking with my boyfriend and it had hurt. While Mike's little finger didn't hurt, it didn't feel comfortable either.

"Don't Mike," I said, reaching to pull his hand away.

"Get on your knees, Tukiko. I want to fuck you from behind."

"Not my arse, Mike."

"No, your hot juicy cunt."

Getting up on my knees he came in from behind me. I was so wet; his cock could easily slip into me. Holding me by my hips, he began fucking me. Meanwhile, I had returned to watching what was happening down below. We both were actually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It looked like Jenny had cum now. Maybe even Dad too. Both women were on their knees beside him now. Playing with his cock again, every so often leaning forward to suck or lick him. Probably trying to get him hard again. Finally, they decided on another method.

Jenny and Sharon lay down on the ground together but in a hot girl on girl 69. It looked like they were eating each other's pussy now. Dad was sitting watching them while his hand appeared to be working at his cock.

"Are those women lesbian?" I asked Mike.

"No Bi," Mike replied. "My wife likes girls too."

I was beginning to learn how much these people were into sex.

Over with Mum, it looked like Peter had finished too. Mum was now laying on her back, one hand playing and pulling at her nipples while the other was aggressively wanking at her pussy. The men were kneeling each side of her, both pumping their cocks. It looked like they were preparing to give her a cum shower. That was sexy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man behind me was getting there too. I could feel how his body slammed against my arse with each thrust his cock made into my pussy. It was beginning to feel good for me too. To my surprise, I began to realise that I might even cum again too. Not normal for me in that position.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Down below, the women had got Dad going again. He was behind Jenny fucking her. But Sharon had moved over to join the other three. I couldn't believe it. Sharon was sitting behind my Mum, holding her as she leaned back. From this position, she could reach and play with Mum's tits. Mum was enjoying it too, now with both hands in her pussy, really giving herself a rough time while another woman was playing with her tits.

Dad must have seen them and wanted to join in. He and Jenny moved over to help.

I could see they were coming to the climax now. Mum was back laying flat on the ground. Her hands still working at her pussy. I think I'd seen a couple of cums but still, she kept going. So excited, so rough on herself as she watched the men kneeling each side of her. There was a woman each side of her, Sharon and Jenny, each leaning forward and sucking on a nipple. Lower down Peter and Steve were each side pumping at their cock. Dad had pulled Mum's legs wide open and was kneeling between them, also wanking his cock.

It was looking like at any moment; Mum was going to take three loads of male cum over her body and probably give herself yet another big orgasm too. Meanwhile, her tits were getting a good nipple sucking from these two women.

It was amazing! My mother doing that and enjoying it too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly, the man behind me, stopped, pulled out and I felt the first blob of cum hit my arse. A further few followed as a hand reached in under me. Mike knew just how to do it. He found my clitty, gave it a sharp pinch and oh boy! Did I go off! So loud, those down below looked up at us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost over there too. Steve had gone first, just after Dad had cum, Mum went over again too. Then just as they heard my orgasm, Peter was shooting his cum over Mum's pussy too.

There was no use hiding now, we wiped ourselves off with the towel and stood up to walk down where the others were waiting for us.

"Ahh!" Dad said. "Here are the pervs. Getting off watching others fucking."

I just smiled. No use denying, we had been caught.

Mike said, "Just having fun."

"We were too," Mum added.

* * * * * * *

I stood watching as Jenny wiped Mum's lower body off with a towel and then helped her to her feet. As we all turned towards the beach, I put my arm around Mum's waist and her arm went around my shoulders.

"I can't believe you did that," I told her.

"Neither can I," she replied. "But it was amazing sex. My cums were so strong."

"We could see you were enjoying it."

"How much did you see?" she asked.

I wasn't sure if she was embarrassed at what I had seen or just interested.

"Pretty much all of it. Mike was fucking me while we watched."

"We all heard that too," Jenny laughed from the other side of Mum.

"How was Mike?" Mum asked.

I looked at Mike on the other side of me. He was smiling, waiting for my answer I think.

"He was great. I learnt a lot."

"Lessons Tukiko? I didn't think you needed lessons in sex."

"Not lessons, Sayako. Just fine-tuning her technique," Mike replied before I could.

I didn't say anything to that, just smiled my thanks to him.

* * * * * * *

We got back to the beach to find everyone, kids and all were involved in a game of beach cricket. Interesting playing it butt naked like we were. There was no real rules or teams. No proper game either with many of the younger kids just running around doing their own thing.

But it was fun. We even had some others on the beach come over and join in too. I notice Shanti insisted they strip before they could play.

When we noticed a few new people appearing on the beach, we knew the tide was now lower so we all had a quick swim before getting dressed. The tide had dropped enough for us to return to the main beach. We got dressed and returned over the sand dunes. Then the stream crossing. Much easier now the tide had dropped.

* * * * * * *

At the car park, we stopped so we could say goodbye to our new friends. Then I followed Sexy Girl and Horny Guy back towards our car.

"You're driving Tukiko," Dad said, throwing me the keys. "Our turn for some fun now."

"I thought you had some fun," I replied with a cheeky grin.

"Just drive, Tukiko," he said.

To my surprise, they left me in the front by myself and both got into the backseat. I had hardly left the car park and they were playing. Keeping my eyes on the road, I tried not to watch what was going on.

A lady's bikini bottom landed on the seat beside me to be followed a short time later by some man's swim shorts.

'Surely, they weren't going to do it, were they?' I thought.

A very suspicious moan from my mother confirmed my worry. They were fucking on the backseat. While I was driving too. Keeping my eyes on the road I continued driving. Trying not to look in the rear vision mirror, trying not to notice the giggles, moans and other obvious noises coming from the back.

I had driven all the way into Henderson, almost to Highway 16 before a hand reached over to grab the two clothing items off the seat beside me.

On the way home, we stopped for takeaway and Dad joined me in the front. Mum wasn't decent enough to get out of the car it seems so she stayed in the back. After dinner, Sexy Girl and Horny Guy were at it again in the lounge opposite me.

When I said, "Come on guys, get a room." They both got up laughing and left me in the lounge by myself. I've never seen my parents like this before. So openly sexual. I didn't see them again that night. Neither of them looked that bright the following morning either.

I was sitting there thinking. Trying to work out and understand my own feelings. This seemed so weird. Why could I watch both my Mum and Dad fucking someone else ok, even enjoy seeing them? But seeing them fucking each other seems so weird, so gross. Strange isn't it?

You know they must have sex. They are married, sleep in the same room, same bed. But they are your parents. You don't think of them as having sex. But when you think about it, they must have had sex at least once. I wouldn't be here if they hadn't.

* * * * * * *

Next morning, separately both Dad and Mum took me aside to apologize for their behaviour the night before and for embarrassing me at the beach. They both gave the same reason that getting naked on the beach just made them so horny. That was obvious. I told them it is fine and I'm ok now. Which is not entirely the truth. I still don't think I'm totally fine with it.

* * * * * * *

That had been a great day at the beach. I really enjoyed myself.