Tukiko Ch. 08

Story Info
Mum and Dad have a surprise for Tukiko.
10.2k words
4.54
6.8k
7
2

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this story, Hirohiko and Sayako are the other two main characters with Tukiko but since she is their daughter it would be more normal and correct for her to address them as Dad and Mum. In a couple of cases she even refers to them by the more childish names of Mummy and Daddy but you will notice that not even once does Tukiko use the names Hirohiko and Sayako.

I have never written a story before including incest so this is something new, a first for me. I played around a bit with my older brother, like many kids do but this story goes much further than that.

Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoyed writing it. (Anne)

* * * * * * *

* * * * * * *

Sunbathing Naked with Mum.

Next morning, on the day after our nude beach trip, Mum and I were relaxing outside in my favourite nude sunbathing place. Both of us were naked, of course, both enjoying the warmth of the morning sun. This was something different. The first time it had ever happened. The first time either Dad or Mum had joined me.

Over breakfast, she had been telling me how much she admired my all-over tan. Thought it might be nice to get one herself. "Get rid of those awful bikini lines," she had said.

So I invited her, saying she was always welcome to join me every Sunday morning when I sunbathed for an hour or so.

Dad had left early, as he usually does on Sunday, off to meet his golf buddies for a game or two. He would be gone much of the day so Mum and I had the place to ourselves.

I was laying back, enjoying the warmth of the morning, sunbathing my naked body when she had arrived out, wrapped in a towel.

"Mind if I join you?" Mum asked.

"Sure," I replied. "I told you, you're always welcome."

I watched how she unwrapped the towel and laid it on the deck beside me. Like me, she was naked underneath. She lay back beside me which gave me the chance to observe her nude body. Having worn her bikini only once in the sun, already you could see where some parts of her body were lighter and some darker.

For a woman of her age, Mum has a great body considering she has had three kids and doesn't seem to do much exercise. I was kind of shocked, kind of pleased how open she had become about showing it off. I liked that in her. How she had lost that apparent modesty of never wanting to show her body to now where she was proud and happy to show it off, to all on the beach who cared to look. First, wearing a tiny bikini, tiny as any I'd dare wear, was bold enough. But then going even further, going totally nude. It seemed like she had enjoyed it too. I was glad for her in her new delight in nudity.

"You're getting them already," I said.

She pulled down her dark glasses to look at me. "Getting what?" she asked.

"Tan lines. You're getting marks from your bikini."

"Yes," she agreed. "I saw it in the mirror."

We relaxed beside each other. For a while on our backs before rolling to our fronts.

"This sun is getting hot," Mum said. "Can you put some lotion on my back, Tukiko?"

"Sure Mum."

Taking the lotion bottle, I poured some on my hands before applying it to her back. I had agreed without the slightest thought that touching her nude body was sexual. But working over her nude body like that, gave me a lot better chance to observe her more closely.

First over her shoulders then lower now, moving down over her back and on down to her bum.

"Do that too," she had said. "It's only a bum."

'Only!' I thought as I gave a little giggle. Not sure if she heard that. Didn't appear that she had.

So, my hands were rubbing over the cheeks there, feeling the soft roundness and seeing down into the split between. As I worked, I pulled at her cheek, it opened her split up so I could see down inside. I found myself taking secret delight at closely seeing my mother's intimate parts. There was her bum hole, crinkled skin around the tiny dark hole. Lower down was the start of her cunny lips too.

I don't know what made me but I couldn't resist taking some oil on my fingers and running down her split, my fingers tickling her bum hole before moving on to briefly run down over her cunt lips.

I heard the soft moan she gave, but she didn't say anything.

That felt a bit naughty touching her like that. I couldn't help but notice up between her thighs. There were her lips, more open now. I was sure I could see drops of moisture on them. The thought came to me: - Was she turned on by this? Was she enjoying my touching her like this? That moan had certainly indicated it was possible.

I moved on down to her legs and feet, again taking the chance to peep at the open lips of her pussy between her open thighs. I don't know why I was attracted to it. I pulled my eyes away but kept looking back. There was no hair there, just her lips. I must admit to finding it sexy. I was thinking to myself, 'It's your mother's privates for God's sake,' but that didn't stop me. I kept on looking as I rubbed over her legs.

"Are you finished there?" she asked me. "Or do you want more time?"

'What did she mean by that?' I thought as my mind was pulled back to what she was saying. Did she know? Did she realise her daughter was getting furtive enjoyment from viewing her cunt? I didn't know but couldn't be sure.

"I'm finished," I said as I moved up beside her.

She offered to do the same for me. Yes, that included all of my back, bum as well. But I noticed she spent a bit longer touching my privates. I was surprised she did that. It actually felt good. I loved how she touched my little bum hole, her finger rubbing over the crinkles around the hole. I felt how she even pushed lower between my legs, her fingers touching my pussy lips where she spent longer than I had with her. There was no penetration, just lightly touching along my lips. She must have felt I was wet. I experienced a slight disappointment when she moved away, on down to my legs. But I was sure, she knew. She must have felt how I juiced up at her touch. How my body trembled at her touch while a soft sigh escaped my lips.

A bit later, it was time to roll on our backs. To my surprise, Mum offered to do my front. I didn't know what to say at first as I realised that this might include my pussy too, certainly my breasts.

I just nodded 'Yes.'

As I had guessed, this did include her hands rubbing over the mounds of my breasts. She took her time over them, giving me more of a massage than just applying the lotion. The final part was that extra special attention to my nipples. My nipples are very sensitive and I love them being touched and handled in just the way she was doing. Just lightly, her finger-tips rubbing over them. Holding them more firmly as she fondled them, even going to gently pulling on them

Yes, you would be correct in saying, this was becoming far more sexual than just applying suntan lotion. In the back of my mind, I was saying: - This is Mum. She shouldn't be doing this. But she was, and I was enjoying it too. I shouldn't be enjoying it, but I was.

The next part was my body which she covered thoroughly but quickly. Then, to my surprise, she jumped from just above my pussy hairline, right down to my feet.

My feet were done well, thoroughly might be a better word. I must add what she did, how she rubbed both over and under my feet felt pretty good. I am amazed by how areas of my body that I had always considered as non-sexual can become quite arousing when handled right. She even worked over my toes, taking each one, in turn, holding and playing with it, giving each its special attention. She held my foot, thumb on top, fingers underneath, rubbing and moving much as you would a massage. Yes, that was it, this was far more a massage than the application of suntan lotion.

Moving up on to my legs then higher onto my calves. Here she gave me some extra treatment there too. Well, laying on my back like that, my calves, particularly their insides could be considered as the entrance to my pussy. I loved those long firm strokes her hands made, right up the inside of each leg until she stopped slightly below my pussy. Firmly molding and kneading the muscles as her fingers glided over the smoothness of my flesh.

Soon, I wanted her to go further, move on to my pussy. But she held back. Teasing me, building my desires. I was surprised at how my body was responding to her touch. My legs had drifted further apart, making room for her hands to work and no doubt displaying much more of my pussy. You could even say, I was inviting her hands in. But she held back, remaining at her work on my thighs.

This continued, with my body becoming more and more turned on by what she was doing. I could feel how hot and wet I was, becoming more and more desperate for her to touch me. From where she was, she must have seen it too. Each time her hands moved up close my pussy, I was giving little humps back at her, telling her I wanted more I hoped. But it seemed she just ignored the signs.

She stopped. I opened my eyes to see Mum pour more oil over her hands. I knew what was coming next. This was it. I knew she was going to do it. Give my pussy the treatment now. So, before she could see I'd been watching, I closed my eyes again to lay back and enjoy what she was about to do. Can you believe that? I was preparing myself, to lay back and savour the delights of Mum's fingers working over my pussy.

As I expected, her hands came straight in, fingers rubbing through the hair over my mound and then on down over my lips. She took her time there, rubbing along them with long strokes from my clitty, all the way down to my arse hole. It felt great and soon I was giving little moans as my pussy humped back at her, my juices flowing freely. I was so turned on by this, sexually aroused by my own mother playing with my cunt.

She stopped again, probably taking more oil before she continued. This time, there were two hands, one going to rub the hood over my clitty while the other hand went lower down onto my wet lips. I felt two fingers press against me and my lips opened so my greedy pussy could take them inside.

'My God!' I thought. 'She was inside me. My mother was finger fucking me!'

Suddenly, I realized where this was going. This was clearly her intention to get me off. And it was working too. My body was responding to her. What she was doing, pumping into my pussy felt really great but those fingers rubbing over my clitty were really doing it for me. Within only a short time my approaching orgasm had begun to develop and it soon became apparent that it was going to be a big one.

This pleasure filled my mind and body, taking over, blocking everything else out. It shouldn't have been, I should have been feeling this was wrong but I wasn't. My chest was rising and falling, as my breathing increased. My body trembling under her touch, my pelvis pressing up at her hands, seeking as much as I could from her fingers.

Those fingers lower down, plunging into me now. I realized she was being quite rough with me, slamming her fingers into me with all the force she could give me and it felt great. I was loving it. It also seemed her two fingers had become thicker too. Maybe three fingers now, even more.

Her top fingers, working over my clitty hood felt great too. Suddenly, they broke through as my lips parted, her wet fingers making direct contact. The thrill burst from me as my orgasm consumed me, mind and body taken, swept up in the thrilling rush. I cried out, (hope the neighbours weren't outside). I cried out, jumped and struggled against her but she held me firmly, continuing her work at my cunt, working at my clitty, extending my orgasm as wave after wave broke over me.

Finally, she withdrew her fingers, just making little trickles along my lips as she allowed me to subside. I was blown away by that. But also excited it had been done by another woman, my very own mother. Yes, that last thought surprised me. My mother had just done that to me! Given me an amazing orgasm.

That was the end of our sunbathing. Soon we were getting up and going inside. She produced a jug of delicious lemon squash and we sat down to enjoy the refreshing drink together.

* * * * * * *

* * * * * * *

Come to Our Room Tonight.

We were sitting, still naked, at the table in the kitchen sipping on the cool drink. I was looking over at her, seeing how her breasts jiggled slightly as she moved. She has larger nipples than mine. Where my nipples are two solid nubs, her nipples were broken, with holes in their ends, evidence of her breastfeeding. (She once said I caused most of that by chewing on them as a baby, while both my brothers were just content to suck. Too much information, maybe.) They were darker, with what seemed like rougher texture on her areoles than mine. I had the thought, 'I wonder what it would feel like to suck them.'

What she had done for me outside, had been amazing but it raised some questions too. This was my mother! Why did she do that? Why didn't she want the same in return? Was this a one-off thing or was she expecting more between us?

"That was amazing," I told her.

She looked at me.

"You know, what you did outside."

"Oh that, I'm glad you enjoyed it, Tukiko," she said. "I'm also glad I haven't lost my touch with a woman."

"Have you done that before?" I asked in surprise.

"That and a lot more with the girls I boarded with, in my university days."

"Really," I said, surprised at this new revelation about Mum's past.

We sat silent for a few moments as I tried to take in what she was telling me.

"What do you mean, more?"

"Pretty much anything a woman can do to another woman."

Now I was shocked.

"So, did you enjoy it, Tukiko?" Mum asked. "Didn't feel uncomfortable that I am your mother."

"I did at first, but soon got over it and felt feelings I've never had before. I enjoyed it."

"No doubts about it now?" she laughed.

"Other than wondering why you did it, I feel fine."

"Then why is it so gross when your father does that to me?" Mum said, keeping her voice quiet and steady.

That hit hard. For a moment, I looked at her. She wasn't smiling now, looking very serious, in fact. Caught by this sudden change in the conversation, I wasn't sure how to reply. She waited, no doubt waiting for me to reply. I knew I had to say something.

"I don't know," I replied.

"Well, your remarks are beginning to annoy your father and me. He has asked me to talk with you about it. You have to get over this. We are normal people, like you. We have sexual needs and desires too, you know."

She stopped, maybe waiting for me to reply again but what could I say.

"I know that Mum."

"Then why can't you except it?

"I don't know, Mum. I am sorry," I said as tears weld up in my eyes.

For a moment she reached over and held my hand.

"We have come up with a possible solution," she said. "Probably an unconventional and unorthodox solution but we think it might work. This will take us all way out of our comfort zones but we hope you can feel more comfortable around us afterwards."

I was looking at her, wondering what she was saying and where she was going with this. It obviously involved us doing something together but I was unsure what. Again, I gave no answer other than just sitting there watching her.

I could see she was feeling a bit uncomfortable about this, herself. Looked to be struggling to find the right words to continue. While the pause was most likely only a few moments, it seemed like an age. Finally, she found the right words and began speaking.

"Tonight, we want you to come and join us in bed. Watch your father and I have sex together. Maybe, even join in with us if you want too."

That came as a total shock when I realized what she had just asked me. Perhaps, you guys might have seen this coming but I certainly didn't. I struggled with the idea, not really taking it in. Actually, I couldn't believe what she had just said. I couldn't get my head around what she had just asked me.

"But, Mum," I said. "I can't do that. It is your privacy."

"We are willing to do this... if it will help you... make you more relaxed around us."

Her words came in bursts. Like she was struggling with this too.

"I don't know, Mum. This is way out there."

"Yes, we know that Tukiko, but at least give it a try."

"But I don't..."

"You don't have to do anything... Just watch... Watch us fucking."

We talked for a while longer and as we did, I began to become more comfortable with the idea. At least, I thought it was worth trying for them as it was obviously taking them out there too. In the end, I said I would probably come but just wanted to think about it a bit more.

"Ok then Tukiko, if you decide to join us, just open the door and come in. We'll be waiting for you."

I nodded to say, I understood.

"If you decide not to come, can you give a knock on our door? We'll know not to wait for you."

"Ok, Mum," I said. "I'll probably come in. But unsure what I will do."

"I will leave that to you, honey. There will be no pressure from us other than you watch us having sex."

"Ok, Mum," I acknowledged her.

"And Tukiko, can you do something very special for your father. He doesn't know I am asking this. He likes seeing you wearing your red bikini. Can you wear it for him, please?"

"Yes, Mum. I will do that for him since he is willing to do this for me."

I looked over at her and saw her smile.

"You both are," I quickly added as I reached out to touch her hand.

She stood up, came around the table and gave me a hug. "Thank you," she said.

* * * * * * *

As I watched, she went off to start on her usual Sunday morning tasks. I sat there for a while stunned. My mind racing with what she had asked me. I still was trying to believe that my Mum had actually invited me to watch her and Dad having sex.

I got up, took our glasses over to the sink, gave them a rinse and put them away. I headed back to my room. I needed time alone, time to think about this.

Still naked, I stood in front of my mirror looking at myself. I often did this when thinking about deep things. In some ways, it is like I am talking with myself in the mirror. I often make important decisions like that.

All this, with Mum and Dad, had come as a shock. It was just over a week ago when things had been going along normal. I'm a normal Japanese girl, a good girl, having been brought up by what I had thought was fairly conservative parents. There had been rules about dating and boys, with me finally being given more freedom when I turned eighteen. But still, the boyfriend had to come home and suffer the meeting of my parents before I could date him.

There were a few, a couple rejected by my parents and a couple more by me. Finally, I settled down with a white boy I liked. Mum and Dad liked him too although I had the feeling, they would have rather a Japanese boy.

As I said, I was a good Asian girl, been brought up to save myself for my husband. One of the reasons two of those boyfriends didn't last, they wanted and were pressing me to sex with them. I wasn't going there so I dropped them. I knew some of my friends were sexually active and heard stories about what they did with boys. But not me, I wanted to remain pure.

With my current boyfriend Masanori, it was different. We settled down into a long-term relationship and soon we began to play around a bit. First, I allowed him to touch my breasts, feeling them and then eventually getting them out for him. I loved how he would bend down to suck them. Couldn't get enough of that and he seemed to like it too.

That progressed to further touching, lower down. His hand up my skirt or down inside my jeans. But never inside my panties. One day, I had the urge to get him out and I marvelled at the hard cock he presented to me. I will never forget that day, how I reached out and touched him, held his beautiful male cock for the first time. Of course, that night I lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties so he could see me too. Only fair, after what he had shown me. I allowed him to touch me, run his fingers down my lips. But I firmly drew the line at any penetration.