Tukiko Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was ready now, ready for me to take into his mouth. Bring my mouth down to him my mouth opened to take him. I took his cock head and a bit of his shaft before I closed my mouth to begin sucking.

"Take him the whole way, if you want. Make him cum."

I looked up at her, a bit surprised she said that.

"But you must let him cum in your mouth. He likes that. Swallow it too."

Let him cum in my mouth. Swallow it? That was something new. Something I'd never done before. For a moment I hesitated.

"Have you ever done that before?" she asked me. "Gone the whole way with a blowjob."

"No," I replied lifting my mouth off him.

"I'll do it if you want," Mum said.

"I'd like to try."

"Ok, just follow what I tell you."

Another sex lesson? Seemed to be the story of my life recently. Sex lessons. But I shouldn't complain. I'd learnt a lot. The experience that would prove very useful I expected.

Looking up at Dad, I saw the smile on his face. So, he wanted this too, did he? He wanted his dear little daughter to suck him off. Ha, Ha. 'Let's hope I am as good as he expected.'

I bent down to take him in my mouth again. Taking him a bit deeper this time.

"Not so deep, honey," Mum said. "This deep thrusting is a myth. Guys are most sensitive around the head. Just getting that in your mouth will normally be enough."

That was news to me. I had thought all men liked the woman to deep-throat him, taking as much as she could. Now she was telling me this was wrong. I did as she said, pulling back off Dad's cock so only the head was in my mouth. Then I began to suck him again, following what Mike had told me by pumping his cock. in time with my sucking.

"That's good, Tukiko," I heard Mum say.

I was pleased she liked what I was doing.

"Now, watch his face. That will tell you how you are doing. When he is about to cum."

I did what she told me, watching Dad's face as I continued sucking him. It wasn't long before I saw the first sign. His eyes closed for a moment and he gave a soft moan.

Mum saw it too. "He is getting ready now," she said. "Be ready. It comes out with a lot of force. Watch he doesn't choke you."

I continued sucking him. His cock gave a jerk and I heard another soft moan.

"He's almost there, Tukiko. Grip him a bit tighter, suck harder if you can."

I did as she told me.

"Watch out. Here it comes."

Dad's cock jerked again and suddenly he began to cum. The first shot hit me. Hot cum bursting from his cock against the back of my mouth. I remember the taste of him, the heat of him too as two more shots burst into me. It came out with suck force, how could I not have noticed that.

I struggled to hold his juice over my tongue as I tried to swallow. It took a couple of tries to do it with another couple of bursts shooting in.

As he finished, Dad pulled from my mouth leaving me to swallow what was left from his cum.

"Did you swallow it all?" Mum asked.

I nodded my head, still unable to speak.

"Open your mouth. Let's see."

I opened my mouth and there was nothing there. All his cum was gone.

"Good girl," she said. "You did well for your first time."

I looked over and saw Dad was smiling too. He reached over and gave me an affectionate pat on my thigh. Telling me he was pleased too.

Yes, I was happy with myself. Wait until my boyfriend gets his next blowjob from me. He was going to be pleased with my new skills.

* * * * * * *

While we waited for Dad to recover Mum suggested we try some girl on girl fun together. There was no way I'd ever want to be a lesbian but being Bi, able to have fun both ways sounded fine. That was what Mum said she was and I had seen it with her, already.

I thought ok for that and so I lay back with my legs parted while Mum got in between. First, she played with her hands. In the morning it had been just her hands, getting me off like that with a good orgasm. Now, I knew she was intending to go further than what she had done this morning.

Mum started with her hands, fingers brushing over my pussy, the pressing into me. It was finger fucking while she worked over my clitty a bit. I gave a moan at the pleasure which encouraged her. I think at that point she decided to take me out with her fingers again. As said above, it worked this morning and worked again then. The thrusting of her fingers into my cunt, the gentle pinch of my clitty with her other hand, took me out. I was gone. Not a big one, more a pleasant rolling motion that had me moan gently as she did.

But unlike this morning, Mum had no intention of stopping. As she leaned in closer her fingers from both hands pulled my cunt lips open. Moving in even closer, she gently blew on that soft inner flesh, her breath touching parts that are hard even seen. Damn, that felt good. I wave of pleasure swept through my body. She almost made me cum, just with that.

Mum wasn't finished with me yet. Still holding me open, she pressed her mouth and tongue, in against the soft flesh of my inner lips. With the heightened state of my recent orgasm, I moaned and bucked against her but she held on to me. Nibbling and licking, eating at my pussy, she worked at my cunt. Soon I discovered my body was building for yet another cum.

I've come to learn that Mum is no stranger to eating another woman's pussy. She was doing an amazing job on me. My mind was completely consumed with what she was doing. My body was loving every second of her attention. My pussy just never wanted her to stop.

But you do that to a pussy, to my pussy and eventually, something had to happen. In this case, it was going to be yet another orgasm. But it was going to happen Mum's way, not my way. She worked me, allowing me to build almost to the point of going over. I was humping at her, struggling with her, crying out and pleading with her.

"Please Mum, please. I want to cum. I need to cum."

But still, she held me back and allowed me to drop away from my high.

Again, she allowed me to build, my body excited, my orgasm racing at me, almost orgasm. I was pleading with her, crying out. But once again, she eased off so I fell away from it. I could almost cry at the frustration of it.

Finally. On the third time, she let me cum. The relief I felt as the cum burst. The power of how it surged through my body. It had been the best of that whole night. I suddenly realised what she had done, teasing me, playing with me, to build my sexual arousal and make it better for me. Once again, the knowledge and experience showing through.

* * * * * * *

But I didn't have long to think about that. I had hardly recovered as Mum moved away, allowing Dad who was right behind her. He moved forward so he was between my open legs. His hand came down to my pussy, feeling me, stroking me, even pressing his fingers inside.

Still recovering from that orgasm Mum had given me, all I could do was moan back up at him. I had already had more than I usually get from one sex session and now I was about to get even more. This time, through the clouded afterglow of orgasm, I knew I'd be getting a cock inside me, my father's cock, my father was going to fuck me.

"We're going to used missionary style now," he said.

With the position we were in, that was sort of obvious.

"If I get a bit rough, pumpkin, just tell me and I'll slow down."

'Pumpkin!' He used to call me that when I was little. Not heard that for a very long time. It was kind of nice like I was his little girl again. Not that little girls did what I was about to be doing. Lol.

Dad came forward on top of me, part of his body going between my legs and part of him going on top of me. I felt his cock press against my wet lips. He didn't hold it but just seemed to know just where to put it. The head found the opening and with how wet I was, he easily slipped into me. First, came the head, but with another thrust, most of his shaft too.

A few big thrusts followed with his body pressing down at me with most of his strength.

It caught me by surprise and made me gasp.

"Are you ok, sweetheart?"

"Yes! Yes, I fine."

"Tell me if I get too rough."

I just nodded.

He started again. Powerful strokes pounding into me. His body slamming down against mine, his cock going in deep. He was being rough, more than I usually get but surprisingly, I was enjoying it. Almost, from the moment he started, it felt good. I could feel how his cock was pushing in and pulling out. He was moving fast too. Using all his energy as he fucked me.

"Are you ok," he asked again.

"Yes... Yes... Fine..." I managed between gasps.

I was fine too. This was really getting to me. Quickly my body was responding to him. It kind of surprised me how good it felt but I knew how to make it even better. Opening my legs further, I lifted them up and crossed them over Dad's back.

"How did you learn that?" he asked me, a bit surprised I think.

"Mike," I managed to say.

He was going even faster, maybe not as deep because of my legs holding him but still using most of his energy. I have heard how some people fuck with aggression and force and I'd thought, 'That's not for me.' But here I was doing it and enjoying it too.

I could now hear Dad's breath and I noticed he was tiring too. It didn't matter now. My orgasm was almost on me and I had a feeling he was close behind.

My legs slipped from around his back as I fell back against the bed. This brought my clitty much closer to his cock and was all it took to finish me. When it hit me, I cried out at the strength. It was a big one. He continued hammering his cock into me the whole way through.

I recovered and made a few humps back up at him and Dad cum too. I could feel him inside me. Is cock filling me with his cum. Being bare-skin I could feel him too. Feel everything inside me. His full weight came down on top of my body as he lost control. For a few moments, he lay there, on top of me as we both recovered our breath. Then he rolled from me.

I was left lying there. I was in a world of bliss. Never before had I experienced sex as good as that. From my own Mum and Dad too. Incredible, amazing, stunning, unbelievable. What other words can I find to describe it? So many orgasms too. If you had told me before it would be that many, I would have laughed at you. But you saw them, you counted how many.

* * * * * * *

* * * * * * *

Conclusion.

Lovemaking with my parents must be way up there among the way-out things to do. Incest it's called, I think. I've heard it between brothers and sisters, I'd even played a bit with my brother before her left home. Not full sex, just seeing and playing with each other's bodies, just touching each other before masturbating in front of each other. I was fascinated with watching him wanking his cock and I think he was fascinated with what I did to my pussy too.

But doing it, taking full sex with my parents was taking me into a different sexual league altogether. Our Sunday morning sunbathing session with Mum quickly became a regular. Complete with some intense girl on girl action most times. At first, it had been just her doing it to me but as future stories will show, I had other experiences in this area and soon I was returning the pleasure to Mum.

Around the house Mum and Dad had become much freer with their sexuality, often openly doing it in front of me. Not that I minded any more. In fact, I found I enjoyed watching them. They are good together and very natural with each other. I gathered that for a while they had almost dried up. It was good to see them enjoying each other again. Sometimes I would even get myself off while I watched.

But direct sex with Dad didn't happen that often. Not sure why. Perhaps it was that old Japanese father and daughter thing. I wouldn't have minded, even welcomed him too. A couple of times I had approached him and while he had responded to me, given me some good sex, it seemed he was only doing it for my pleasure, not taking any pleasure for himself which made me feel slightly uncomfortable, so I didn't ask him again.

The only time he really seemed to get into it was when Mum and I were together. Almost as if he wanted her approval before he could enjoy me.

But this had been another major milestone for me sexually. I love my parents, both of them and I am happy they were prepared to make that sacrifice for me. After that, I made very sure there were no more smart-arse comments about their sex life.

* * * * * * *