Tukiko Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at each other soon became blow-jobs and mutual masturbation sessions watching each other. This was not new to me as I had done as much with my older brother before he moved away from home.

Finally, on my 19th birthday, I gave myself to him. It happened, on a blanket laid on the soft grass in the park down by the river. It had been good, not much pain and soon I was enjoying it. Sex became regular after that but we remained discreet and I thought I was doing a good job of hiding it from my parents. Well, so I thought.

* * * * * * *

Then came that day when we met Joseph and Lizamoa at the waterfall (Story 230.) To my surprise, Mum and Dad were happy to go skinny dipping with them and even get onto having sex with them. When I hesitated, not wanting to reveal my sexual experience, Mum said she knew all along that I was fucking my boyfriend. That was a shock!

I had such a good time, that day. It was great sex, a great cock, I learnt a lot. It was nearly a year later when Mum and Dad decide to visit Joseph and Lizamoa, I wanted to go too. The thought of that lovely big cock, how could a girl say no? So, I gatecrashed the party. (Story 247 Part One.)

That was only a week ago. So much had happened since then. Mum had brought up the idea of going to a nude beach and Lizamoa had arranged it for them. They had the hots about it all week. (Story 248 Part Two.) Probably, it then that some remarks from me offended them. But they were a bit over the top. Totally lost the plot, I had said.

In my case, I was a bit scared about getting naked in front of so many people but I went with them, got over my nerves and had a lot of fun. (Tukiko Ch. 06) I even met this handsome guy, Mike, older than me and married. We still went up into the sand dunes for some awesome sex. (Story 248 Part Four.)

Mum and Dad loved the idea of getting naked on a nude beach and weren't shy in doing so too. Later I discovered them up in the sand dunes having an orgy with two other couples. That was sexy to watch them too. They surprised me, particularly how much Mum did. That ending, her with five other people, I won't forget that in a hurry.

* * * * * * *

Now here we were, the very next day after Mum had given me that orgasm under the pretence of putting sun lotion on me. She was asking me to join her and Dad, to watch them having sex. It was even implied they would be open to me joining in too.

So much, so fast. Sensory, emotional overload, you might say. I must admit, I was struggling with this a bit. Struggling a lot actually. After all, they were my parents. Even if I'd seen them taking part in some thrilling sex at the beach, they were still Mum and Dad. I was undecided about what I should do.

I went for a run, to clear my head and was feeling good when I got home. But in the shower, with my soapy hands rubbing over my naked body, my desires came back. I had to admit, there were desires. A part of me was turned on by Mum's proposal, wanted to go for it. But there was also another part of me saying, 'They are your parents. You can't do this.'

During the afternoon, those two parts fought it out in my head. All afternoon, I was going but then wasn't going. By dinner time I was still undecided. Nothing was said over the meal or when we were watching TV afterwards. Finally, they announced they were going to bed. Dad left first then Mum gave me a shy smile and followed him.

In my bedroom, I was still thinking about what I should do. To say the very least, this was very unusual. Watching Dad and Mum having sex? That was bad enough but maybe even becoming involved, myself. Then there was that request that I wear my red bikini because Dad thinks it's sexy.

This was all getting a bit much, taking some getting my head around. Should I go in and join them or should I just give that knock on their door and forget the whole thing.

Well, forgetting wasn't an option now anyway. It had been mentioned by Mum and been on my mind all day.

I also had to admit to myself that I was a bit turned on by this too. Watching Mum and Dad in the sand dunes with those other two couples had been highly erotic. I'd had two orgasms while I watched, then another couple in bed that night just thinking about it again.

I had to tell myself that I kind of liked looking at them naked too. It had been sexy rubbing lotion over Mum's body that morning and I had enjoyed secretly view her cunt up close. What she had done for me had been amazing, also surprising she had taken it as far as an orgasm. But I must add, that orgasm had been a good one.

And I did always look whenever Dad's cock was on show too. I'd noticed him hard and thought it looked quite handsome. I noticed him soft and was fascinated by the difference.

Wearing the bikini was a bit different too. An unusual request I thought. But then this whole thing was unusual. Mum had openly said Dad was attracted by it. So, it made sense that by wearing it again, especially in a bedroom situation, it would be like turning him on, sort of asking him, an invitation if you like, to take it further.

A shudder swept through my body. No, not a bad, negative shudder either, a shudder of pleasure. I realized I was turned on by the thought of this. It was this, the realization of how it was affecting me that helped me decide.

I was going to their bedroom that night. Not to knock on the door but rather to open it and go in to join them. I also told myself that this would most likely be more than just watching, much more.

Pulling the red bikini from my drawer, I neatly laid it out on the bed. I began undressing. I was decided now. No more doubts. I was going to join them now and even more, I was going in indulge Dad in his fetish for sexy bikinis. That made me giggle as I put the bikini on.

Now wearing nothing but that tiny bikini, I left my bedroom, walking down the passageway to my parent's room. Reaching for the door handle, I took a deep breath, opened it and walked in.

* * * * * * *

* * * * * * *

Making Love to Daddy and Mummy.

Mum and Dad were laying on their bed. On one side, Mum was wearing her sexy bikini while Dad lay in the centre of the bed, naked. I could see his cock was partly erect so it was obvious that had been playing. Did it look wet? Kind of did.

Mum motioned me over to the other side of Dad.

"So, you decided to join us, Tukiko," he said smiling. "Come here beside me."

I climbed on the bed, lying down beside him. I noticed he was watching me as I did. That bikini is tiny. Shows much of my body but I was usually comfortable with it. Even on a crowded beach didn't bother me. It hid my important bits. But then, here, in front of Dad, I was very conscious of what I was wearing. Very conscious that he was checking me out, viewing my body in a sexual way.

Straight off, Mum began to touch Dad, her fingers running across his chest. She found one of his man-nipples, rubbing over it until it became erect.

I found that sexy, my body gave a shudder of excitement. Maybe it was the thought of that being done to one of my nipples. You know how I love them being touched.

I saw Dad reach over for Mum, his hand rubbing over her bikini top until he found the bump of her nipple. He played with it, pulling on it, rubbing over it. Then grasping her bikini top he pulled it aside, exposing her nipple for further play.

Then he looked across at me and smiled. I smiled back. His other hand rose towards my bikini top covering my breast, stopping just short of touching me.

It was a turning moment as he looked at me and I knew this is the point where we would cross the line or not. I looked down at his fingers suspended in midair, just in front of my breast. I looked back up at his face, smiled and nodded my head.

* * * * * * *

As I looked back down, his hand covered those last few inches and contacted my bikini top, directly over my nipple. I felt the touch, I felt how his fingers gripped the nub through my bikini top, sending a thrill through my body and my eyes closed as I gave a soft moan.

Why was that moment so intense? It was like something inside me burst and opened a flood of new feelings. Soon the bikini top had been pulled aside and the nipple exposed as his fingers returned.

Meanwhile, Mum had moved down lower to Dad's cock, taking him with her hand and slowly pumping him. I was watching her now, mesmerized by what she was doing. I watched as the softness of his cock, formed and hardened. I saw how the work of her fingers was growing him until he stiffened and became rigid.

It wasn't the first time I'd seen Dad hard and I've already admitted to rather liking his cock. It had a nice look and shape to it. His head a lot blunter than Mike's or my boyfriend, more as a mushroom would be called blunt. The slot in the top seemed a bit longer too and there appeared to be a tiny drop at its top.

A beautiful cock, if in fact, you could call a cock beautiful. Perhaps handsome would be more the word. But then, I was beginning to get the idea that all cocks in erection look handsome.

Now having achieved her mission of getting him hard she could hold him and pump him with a full hand. I was fascinated by watching them. The way she wanked him was great but it got even better when she brought her mouth down to him.

First licking and then sucking. I was captured by them. Watching what she was doing to him, watching how he was responding. I love how at one point she tried to press her tongue tip into the slot in his cock head. That must have felt good, judging by the shudder his whole body gave. Made my body shudder with pleasure too.

This may sound silly but in these last few days, I was beginning to realise how connected a man is to his cock. In that I mean, how some times the smallest of things done to their cock would have a huge effect on them and their whole bodies. It didn't escape my notice as to the potential power a woman could have of a man via his cock.

Finally, I couldn't take any more. I had to do something for myself. My pussy was crying out for attention too. I reached to push my bikini bottom down and off when Dad stopped me.

"Don't take them off, honey," he said. "Just pull them aside."

That bikini thing of Dad's again. So, that's the way I did it. My bikini top pulled aside while he played with my nipple. My bikini bottom pulled aside while I played with my pussy. First stroking along the lips on the outside. But I was wet, very wet so it was easy to press my fingers inside. Before long this had become thrusting my fingers in deep, pumping at my cunt, giving myself a real workout while I watched them.

I was wet, my fingers touching me were wet, felt good too. If I had continued, I knew I'd been able to quickly cum. But I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted to wait a bit longer first. I went into holding mode, just doing enough to feel good and keep me horny but not enough to send myself over. It was with me in that high state of arousal that the couple in front of me took things to a new level.

* * * * * * *

Mum moved so she sat with a leg each side of Dad, I had a ringside view of the action about to come. I could see how she took his cock and guided it to her wet cunt. Like me, she hadn't removed her bikini bottom, just pulled it out of the way.

From so close like I was, I had a grand view of what she was doing. Her smooth shaved pussy looked perfect. This morning it had been slightly rough, the stubble of her pubic hair beginning to grow, now it was soft and smooth. I could clearly see her lips. Where this morning they had been a slot in the bottom her pubic mound, now her lips were swollen and split open. Part of her inner lips could be seen too. And she was wet with pussy juices. Very wet, probably soaking would be more the word. So, turned on and ready for her husband's cock.

I watched as Mum came down on to the top of Dad's hard cock. I witnessed the moment of contact, the moment of entry when the head of his cock pressed between her lips. I heard the deep moan she gave and looked up to see the look of arousal on her face.

As the full weight of her body pressed down on him, I could see how her lips stretched and opened to take him. I've never seen it like this before, never as close as this. 'This must be how I looked when I took cock,' I thought.

The full head had disappeared inside now and soon she was taking most of his shaft. She began to move, began to fuck him. I was laying there watching close up as Mum was riding cowgirl style, fucking my Dad. And I couldn't take my eyes off his cock moving in her cunt. I found I was enjoying watching it.

I was highly aroused by watching my parents fucking. This was too much. My body was so turned by this that it needed some attention too. I was so wet now too, really juicing up. My fingers were thrusting deep inside, finger fucking myself while I continued watching what Mum's cunt was doing to Daddy's cock. Yes, I was heading for my first cum now.

"Come up here, Tukiko, "Dad said, his voice husky with desire. "Sit over me. Let me eat you."

I stopped what I was doing and looked up at him, saw the look on his face. His hands were still reaching up for Mum, one hand going to each bared tit. But Dad's eyes were on me.

"I want to smell the aroma of your pussy. Taste the sweet nectar of your cunt. Press my tongue deep inside your lips."

Damn, that was sexy! My whole body gave a jerk at the sound of that. My pussy jumped at my hand and a wave of pleasure burst through me. Is it possible to cum from just hearing something like that? I think it might be. I almost did that time.

Not for even a second did I hesitate. I wanted what he asked. My pussy wanted it too. Wanted the delicious delights of being eaten. I moved so I could lift my leg over in front of Mum and bring my pussy down against Dad's mouth.

His hands reached for my hips to hold me against him as his tongue probed into the lips of my pussy. Those first few licks along the length of my cunt were lovely but when he began thrusting his tongue in between my lips, it was astonishing.

He began to eat me. Lick all over, lapping up my juice. He took my lips between his lips and began sucking. I shut my eyes, giving a deep moan.

I knew, with what I had been doing to myself I was turned on. I knew with what he was doing I wasn't going to last long. I was half gone before I even got on to him. But there was actually another surprising development that finally did it for me.

Mum was still behind me, still riding Daddy's cock. She leaned forward so her breasts pressed against my back. Her hands came under my arms and up on to my breasts, her fingers going straight for my hardened nipples. With a shock, I realised another woman was touching me in a sexual way. Not just touching me as she had this morning to apply lotion over my breasts. This was highly sexual, my mother touching and fondling my aroused and hardened nipples while she fucked the man underneath us.

All it took was a sharp pinch on each nipple, that sharp bite of pain. With Daddy's lips going in for my clitty at the same time, my body could take no more. My orgasm exploded through my body. It was a huge one, consuming me, leaving me helpless so Daddy and Mummy had to hold me from falling.

"Are you Ok?" I heard Mum say close to my ear.

"That must have been good," Dad added, with a laugh.

I finally managed to speak. "Oh... That was..."

I didn't manage to get the rest out but I think they both got the message. With them both in contact with my body when it happened, I'm sure they must have felt how the powerful surges had racked thought my body as it hit.

I felt weak as I lifted my leg over Daddy's head and exhausted as I moved back to lay beside them where I had been before. He was probably thinking, 'took her out easy enough, now I can get back to the real business.' lol.

* * * * * * *

Meanwhile, my parents had returned to the business of fucking each other. His hands had returned to her tits. Her hips moving, pulling her body away from him before thrusting back down against him again. His cock almost slipping from her before being plunged back in deep with each thrust.

For a moment the thought came to me. My parents were right in front of me fucking. Both close to orgasm by the looks of it. I was watching them and enjoying it too. I couldn't believe how much I had changed.

Suddenly my attention was pulled back by Mum's gasp. I saw her eyes were closed as she gave a throaty moan. Her smooth fluid movements had reduced to a few uncontrollable jerks. She lost all control, falling forward against her husband, my Dad.

Yes, I could see Dad was continuing. His body humping up against her as she lay on top of him. It didn't take much, not more than a few final pumps and I heard him as his orgasm overcame him.

They lay like that for a while. Both breathing deeply from what they had just done. Finally, Mum could find the energy to roll off and lay beside him.

Wow! That had been good. I discovered I had enjoyed watching them. My watching them fucking had been fulfilled now. I suppose I could have thanked them and got up to go. But I didn't. I didn't want to; I wanted to stay and see what happened next. I was sure they were not finished and I found myself more than happy to stay and be a part of whatever that was.

* * * * * * *

* * * * * * *

I Get Daddy's Cock.

"Let's take our bikinis off now, Tukiko," Mum said. "Will be more comfortable."

I knew what she meant. With both the top and bottom of my bikini pulled aside, it wasn't hiding anything. Just it was making things a bit restrictive when I moved. Since it was obvious, we were headed for another round of sex, I might as well get more comfortable.

I reached behind to undo my top, pulling it off and throwing it on the floor beside the bed. I looked over and saw Mum was with me too. Her top was gone and she was already pushing her bikini bottom down. Soon my bikini bottom joined my bikini top on the floor.

We were kneeling now while Dad lay on his back between us. I watched while Mum reached for his cock, taking him with her fingers. After what we had just done, he was soft of course but I was sure Mum knew how to fix that.

First, only using finger and thumb she began working him. This has become a fascination of mine to watch a cock getting hard. Now, Mum was doing it again to Dad, right in front of me.

It wasn't long before she started getting a result. As he got harder, she began using her full hand on his shaft. It looked good and by the way, he was responding, I bet it felt good too. Soon Mum had him to the erection I loved to look at and I could see she was getting ready to suck him. She was holding him, ready to lower her head towards him. Suddenly, I wanted to do that for him.

"Can I do that, Mum?" I asked.

She looked up at me, maybe a bit surprised, I think.

"Sure," she replied. "But he's going to taste of my pussy."

"I don't mind. I like the taste of pussy juice."

I saw her smile at that.

"Go on then," Mum said.

I reached for him, taking his cock with my hand as I bent down towards him. First came some gentle licks over him as I explored him with my tongue. Getting used to a new cock, you could say. I actually love that part of blowjobs, running my tongue over the various parts right down to his balls.

I made a point of playing with the little slot at the top and discovered how sensitive he was there. I run my tongue over the little hole and felt his cock jerk in my hand. I pressed my tongue tip into the hole and heard him moan. I suddenly realised the full potential of this, a new method of turning a man on. Wow. That was so choice.

When I took one of his balls into my mouth, I heard Mum warn me to be gentle. But I already had learnt that the hard way from making my boyfriend yell with pain one day. Opps! Better not do that again. Here, with this man, I had him moaning with pleasure. Kind of liked that too.