Tukiko Ch. 10 Pt. A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These might show through," he said, still rubbing over her nipple.

"It will when we get wet," And then looking at him, she added. "I might even take my top off."

He looked at me and smiled. "Topless?"

"You ok with that?"

"Yes, of course," he replied. "Would you be going any further than topless?"

"Would you mind if I did?"

"Depends who is here. I might be ok, them seeing you."

"And you too?"

"It would have to be, wouldn't it?"

She was surprised. Masanori was almost agreeing to go naked. This was very promising. It meant that later in the afternoon nudity would probably be ok.

Wrapping a sarong around her waist but leaving just her bikini top uncovered, they left to go down for lunch. Masanori wore his swim shorts and a shirt.

* * * * * * * * * *

Lizamoa was wearing the same as Tukiko, a very tiny bikini top with a sarong around her waist. As she moved around putting things on the table, Tukiko noticed Masanori checking her out. When she bent over beside him to pour him a drink, her nipple almost popped out. He really got a good view. Tukiko was thinking he was interested in the darkness of her Indian body too.

After lunch, Tukiko helped Lizamoa clear away while Joseph sat out in the shade on the deck with Masanori. The women were watching them through the kitchen window and they seemed to be getting on well. Talking about the usual boy things, no doubt. Their jobs, their cars and other boy stuff Tukiko supposed.

Tukiko was about to go out and join them when Lizamoa put a hand on my shoulder.

"Leave them a bit," she said.

"I think Masanori might be ok with this afternoon," Tukiko told Lizamoa. "He likes me in this bikini. I told him I might go topless and he seemed ok with that. Maybe even us nude too."

"Oh, that is very promising. But let's stick to the plan, don't rush things," Lizamoa told her. "Kathy and Sabeena are going to get topless first, then you and I can follow them."

"Ok."

"By the way, he was checking me out over lunch, I'm sure he will like that."

"Sorry about that. He was a bit obvious."

She just smiled. "I think I was being a bit obvious too."

The women laughed at that as they picked up some drinks and went out to join the boys.

* * * * * * * * * *

A bit later, they heard a car pull in and knew the other four had arrived. Right on schedule too. Soon the four of them were coming around the house and up on to the deck. The girls were excited, telling us about their trip to the mall. They were all introduced to Masanori and seemed happy to meet him. They were Ragesh and Sabeena, Joseph's son and daughter, Kathy and Michael, Shanti's daughter and son.

After greetings were over, they disappeared into the house to change into their swim things. The two boys arrived back first, just wearing shorts. Soon the two girls arrived back wearing the same, a bikini and sarong around their waist. By the look of it, Tukiko thought their bikinis were much smaller than what they had worn at the beach.

It wasn't long before Kathy suggested going swimming and asked Sabeena to join her. Getting up both girls stood up and undid their sarongs, revealing the tiny bikini bottoms they wore underneath. Then with a quick movement, their bikini tops were up over their heads and off too. Now both topless, the two girls headed off towards the pool, acting completely natural and relaxed being like that.

Tukiko was surprised they did that so fast. She wasn't expecting them to get topless so quickly and she wondered what Masanori thought of it. He was watching the two girls as they walked towards the pool. The boys, Michael and Ragesh weren't too far behind them.

"Come on," said Lizamoa. "Let's go in too."

Tukiko could see Masanori watching Lizamoa as she stood up to remove her sarong. Then quickly her bikini top came off too. When Masanori looked back at Tukiko, he discovered she was the same too. Soon all eight of them were in the water, splashing and throwing a ball.

"Wow," he whispered to me. "Topless!"

"You still ok with it?" she asked him.

"Sure."

Since the pool wasn't that deep, their tits were out of the water much of the time, so now Masanori has three other pairs of tits to check out as well as Tukiko's.

When they came back to rest in the shade all four women remained with their tops and sarongs off. They just openly sat back with their breasts on display.

A while later, Tukiko decided to go up to their room and she asked Masanori to come with her. Taking her sarong in her hand, she left with him following behind her.

"Be good!" I heard Joseph say behind them.

"Joseph! Stop that," Tukiko heard Lizamoa tell him.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Are you ok, with this?" Tukiko asked him, once they reached their bedroom.

"Sure," Masanori replied. "I am fine."

"No problems with us topless?"

"Not at all. Sabeena is a beautiful girl."

Tukiko smiled at that. She had caught him checking out young Sabeena's dark tits a few times. "So is her mother," she told him.

"Yes," he agreed. "Do you think it will go further? Like you said, nudity."

"Yes, that is what we came up here for. So, I can warn you. It will."

"I was thinking that."

He was watching while Tukiko pushed her bikini bottom down and was standing before him naked. She reached for her sarong and wrapped it around her waist.

"Are you going naked too?" he asked.

"Next time we go swimming I will," she said.

"Oh!" he said.

Masanori was a bit surprised how quickly his girlfriend was willing to go naked in front of those people down by the pool. It looked as if she had done it before with them. He was beginning to wonder what else might happen that evening. He suspected a lot more than just getting naked.

"You still ok with it. I won't if you don't like it."

"Will the other girls be naked too?" he asked.

"Yes," Tukiko replied. "And Sabeena will too."

"I'm fine," he replied. "Just a little bit surprised."

Again, there was a warning, but Tukiko missed it in her rush to continue their plan.

Taking her bikini bottom in her hand and wearing just her sarong around her waist, they left the room heading back down to the pool. Tukiko knew that was their agreed signal to move to nudity, her holding her bikini bottom in her hand. The others knew their next swim would be nude.

Tukiko was feeling quite confident with this. She said to herself, 'This is going well, actually.' She should have seen that Masanori was a bit quiet, but she didn't. She wasn't seeing the dark clouds on the horizon warning of the approaching storm.

* * * * * * * * * *

They hadn't been back there long when Sabeena jump up and announced she was going swimming again. "I don't need this now," she announced as she pushed her bikini bottom down as she faced directly towards Masanori. As she stood up, he got a view straight at her pussy. Tukiko could see him looking too. It was almost like Sabeena wanted to show it all off in front of him.

He didn't have long to think about Sabeena before Kathy was stripping too. The girls headed for the pools with the two boys following, also naked. Tukiko stood up to unwrap her sarong while Lizamoa was dropping her bikini bottom too.

She looked up to discover her boyfriend was watching her.

"Come on, Masanori," she told him with a smile before she turned to walk towards the pool with Lizamoa.

As Tukiko reached the pool edge, she turned for a moment to see Joseph and Masanori close behind her. They were both naked too. She was surprised how easy this had been so far. She wondered how he was going to handle the rest of the evening.

Things got a bit rough in the water as they played with the ball, boys against girls, keeping the ball from the other team. It was a fun game but also gave the chance to get a bit close and physical too.

Joseph came up behind Tukiko to take the ball from her. She felt his body press against her, his hands reaching around, one coming up to give her tit a squeeze before she threw the ball. She noticed Masanori was watching too.

"Watch where you put your hands!" she warned Joseph.

"I'll only touch parts not covered by your bikini," he laughed back.

"What bikini?" she replied.

"Exactly," Joseph laughed.

Masanori got into trouble with Sabeena and Kathy. I even saw Sabeena pressing her whole body against his back as she struggled for the ball. He must have felt it too.

A while later, Tukiko saw Sabeena had maneuvered herself so she was right in front of Masanori when she caught the ball. It was obviously a set-up for him to try taking the ball off her. As he reached around her to get the ball Tukiko could see how she pressed back against him and she knew his cock must have been pressed against her arse. The way Sabeena struggled and resisted him it was clear she was in no hurry to get released from his arms. At one point his arm was right across her bare breast as he finally pulled the ball from her.

Sabeena broke away from him smiling. She knew exactly what she had done and was happy making so much body contact with him, too.

Later when he tackled Lizamoa, she put up a fight which became very physical. He is a lot bigger than her but she was holding him off, not without a lot of contact between them.

Suddenly, he backed away and let her go.

She was laughing as she threw the ball to Kathy. "That always works," she said.

Tukiko came up beside him and quietly asked, "What happened?" She kind of knew but wanted him to tell her.

"She grabbed my cock," Masanori said in disbelief.

"Does that mean you can grab her pussy then?" Tukiko asked.

"Are you serious?"

"Sure," she replied. "Go on, teach her a lesson."

"No, I don't think so."

"Go on. Don't be chicken." She dared him as she walked away.

She looked back and he was still looking at her, a strange expression on his face. For a moment she couldn't read what it was and then he saw her looking. His smile came back and she wondered if, in fact, he was going to do it.

A bit later, Masanori had his chance. Lizamoa was holding the ball and had maneuvered herself so he was behind her. She had a good idea he might try it and was going to give him the opportunity. He came up behind Liz, his body against her which meant his cock was against her arse. His hand came around her body below the waterline, going straight down for her pussy.

Everyone watching saw it, her eyes open wider and a soft gasp she made.

"Hey!" she said in mock protest.

"I think we are even now," Masanori said.

"Is that it? Is that all you can do?" Lizamoa replied. "I was expecting more from you than that, Masanori."

"What? Do you want more?"

"I was expecting..."

"Ok then," Masanori said as he sprang after her. "If you want more then..."

Lizamoa saw him coming and tried to run. She had almost got out of the pool as he jumped up and grabbed her hips, pulling her back. She fell back, falling into his arms and he turned away from the pool steps hold her with her back against his chest.

"So, what more does Lizamoa want?" he asked her and us at the same time.

She was struggling with him, trying to get away but Masanori is a strong man and he held her tightly. Finally, as she realised it was hopeless she began to argue with him.

"What are you doing?"

"Does, Lizamoa want this?" he asked as his hand grabbed her breast.

"You can't do that. Your girlfriend is watching."

"My girlfriend won't mind me disciplining a cheeky woman."

Some turned to look at Tukiko but she was laughing, enjoying the fun. In fact, she was a bit surprised that it had gone this far.

"Mmmm, hard nipples. I think you like this."

"I don't like. You can't do this. My husband..."

Masanori looked over at Joseph and saw he was smiling.

"Joseph, do you mind what I am doing to you wife."

"Not at all, Masanori. She is a naughty girl, punish her."

"Joseph...!"

"See even Joseph doesn't care. So, I can do this too."

I could see Masanori's hand went back to her pussy. Not just the light rub he gave last time but really playing with her. His fingers pressed into her, bursting between her lips and going in deeper.

"Stop that," Lizamoa said. "You can't touch my pussy."

"In case you haven't noticed, I already am."

She had noticed alright. Soon she stopped struggling and calmed down. Tukiko began to wonder just how much was going on under the water. When Lizamoa closed her eyes and gave a slight moan, it was clear Masanori was doing more than just stroking her pussy. He must be finger fucking Lizamoa.

Suddenly, Lizamoa gave a gasp in front of everyone. A deep moan followed as her body gave a shudder. Everyone watching knew Masanori had just got her off, just given her an orgasm.

Masanori was a bit surprised himself at how it had happened so fast, maybe even that it had happened at all. He let go of her as she jumped away from him. He was still thinking of her nude body against his and knew that had caused a reaction to him too.

"Is that what you were expecting?" he asked her.

"Of course," she laughed back at him trying to act as if it was.

She was trying to act boldly like it was nothing but it was obvious she was a bit shocked and many were kind of amused by it too.

* * * * * * * * * *

Masanori came over to his girlfriend. "Sorry Tukiko, I didn't expect it to go that far."

"Neither did I," she replied. "But it was a good show."

She looked down at him and could see he was still erect under the water.

"You don't mind?" he asked.

"No, I don't mind. You're my boyfriend. That was only fun." Then looking down at his cock again, she added, "I think you had fun too."

Masanori gave her a nervous smile. "I did a bit. She is a very sexy woman."

He seemed to her that he was relieved she was ok with it. Of course, Tukiko was ok with it. This is exactly what she was trying to achieve with this evening. Get him comfortable with her new friends and the fun she was having with them.

* * * * * * * * * *

When they got out of the pool, they didn't bother getting dressed, all remaining naked sitting out of the deck. Masanori, was a bit shy at first, sitting in a seat naked with a towel draped over his cock.

Tukiko noticed Sabeena was watching him too. She seemed to be taking an interest in him. Masanori must have noticed it too. "Are you checking me out?" he asked her.

The poor girl looked so embarrassed.

"You are, aren't you?" he said as he pulled his towel away, showing his cock. "Is this better?"

Suddenly, she smiled. Saw the funny side of it. "Much better," she laughed. "Now I can see all of you like you can see all of mine."

"Do you like what you see?" he asked.

Sabeena nodded. "Yes," she replied, a bit surprised at the question. "You are a very handsome, Masanori."

Then she added with her voice lowered, "Do you like me too?"

"Yes," Masanori replied. "You are a very beautiful woman."

She smiled at that and appeared very happy with the compliment.

The way she was standing in front of him like that, he could see all of her too and she wasn't in the least shy about it either. He thought Sabeena has a hot body. Looks good with her dark skin, darker on her arms and legs, lighter over her body and even lighter again on what was usually covered by her bikini. A variety of shades of browns.

Masanori noticed Sabeena too. His eyes ran down over her slim Indian body. Lovely breasts, crowned with dark nipples. Large nipples too, almost black in contrast to the golden of her breasts. Lower down her pussy was a full bushy triangle, much more than Tukiko had.

Yes, he really liked what he saw but his attraction to her kind of changed what he was planning. He knew this was going to make a difference.

* * * * * * * * * *

Tukiko had noticed it too but she didn't realise it at the time but that was a turning point between Masanori and Sabeena, a step forward in their friendship. Soon Sabeena was sitting next to them, chatting with him about all sorts of things. Tukiko listened for a while but soon she wandered off to be with others there. She kept a watch on him and they seemed to be talking for a long time.

Tukiko had to admit, she was a bit surprised at Masanori, how he had fitted in so quickly. Getting naked and seeming to be enjoying the nudity had surprised her. But what he did to Lizamoa in the pool had really blown her away. She just didn't see that coming. Neither did Lizamoa she thought too.

While Tukiko was talking with Lizamoa they were both watching Masanori. He still had Sabeena sitting on one side and Kathy had joined him on the other side. But most of his attention was still on Sabeena. He seemed to be giving her instructions of some kind and she was listening intently, nodding her head from time to time, a serious look on her face.

"He seems to be doing well," Lizamoa said to Tukiko.

"He did well to you," Tukiko replied, with a giggle.

"He did, didn't he?"

"What is our plan next?" she asked Lizamoa.

"I think he is ready for the game, now."

"Do you think so?"

"Yes, I'm sure. We'll play it after dinner."

"The full game?"

"Yes. The only limitation will be with Sabeena. She is still a virgin."

"I've never played that game," Tukiko said.

"Then you're in for some fun too. Joseph and I are the only ones who have played it," she explained. "The other kids will enjoy it too."

That surprised Tukiko that the others hadn't played but then she thought, maybe the sexual side had been kept away from them until now.

* * * * * * * * * *

While the younger two boys were cooking dinner on the BBQ, they were playing card games out on the deck by the pool. After a few hands, everyone was becoming bored with it.

"We could play a more fun game after dinner," Lizamoa suggested. "It is called 'Strip.'"

Everyone seemed in favour of that. Considering they were all naked then, the stripping certainly wouldn't be a problem. The game was brought out and quickly set up ready to play after dinner.

Now with everything set they were just waiting for the boys to finish and then they would be eating. Lizamoa explained that there were two rounds planned, the first being the stripping one and the second called forfeits. They would all have to wear clothing over their swimming things so everyone was wearing five items to remove.

Masanori was sitting beside Lizamoa. They seemed to be getting on ok. Tukiko was hoping they would do a lot more by the end of the evening. She knew Lizamoa was trying to help her with this. As she looked across at her boyfriend, she was wondering how far he would actually go. Giving Lizamoa that orgasm in the pool had been bold. Would he be even bolder?

Across from them, Joseph was sitting beside Tukiko. Already, he was getting a bit friendly with his hands. She was sure Masanori saw it but she thought he would see it as just a bit of harmless fun. But she was wrong. He didn't see it that way.

* * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * *

Trouble - The Storm Breaks.

* * * * * * * * * *

Suddenly Masanori stood up, saying in a loud voice, "This is bull shit!"

Everyone stopped and was looking at him as he got up and went over to his jacket near the door. He was bend over getting something from his pocket when Tukiko reached him.

"What's wrong, Masanori?" she asked, unsure what was happening.

Taking something hidden in his closed hand, he stood, turning to face her. Tukiko could see the anger on his face. Usually, Masanori had a kind and smiling face, that was one of the things she liked about him. But not now. Now he was not like that at all.

"You are!" he said.

"Me? What have I done?" Tukiko asked, stepping back from him in alarm.

"This is." He said waving his arm around to include everyone. "It's all a big game."

"Masanori...!"

"And you too. How can you do this?" he said glaring at her.