Tukiko Ch. 10 Pt. A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tukiko was confused. He was so angry and she had no idea why. What had happened? Why had he suddenly changed?

"You are fucking Joseph, aren't you? Fucking him behind my back. Cheating on me!"

"But I..."

"This whole thing. A big game. A trick to get me fucking Lizamoa, then it will be Ok, what you're doing."

"No Masanori... It's not like..." she tried to say as she stepped forward to touch him. She was hoping that holding him would help calm him down.

But Masanori pushed Tukiko away roughly. She was pushed against a chair, tripped and fell, landing on her knees on the deck. It hurt but she stayed there, down on her knees, shocked that he would push her like that.

As she looked up at him, she saw he had taken the item in his hand and opened it. It was a ring box and inside was a ring, an engagement ring.

"I had come here this weekend to give you this," Masanori said, holding the ring out so Tukiko could see it.

She gasped in shock. He was going to ask her to marry him. She tried to stand, but her knee hurt. She couldn't stand until Lizamoa reached her to support her. Joseph was beside her too. Tukiko also noticed Sabeena had moved too. She was standing over just to the side of Masanori. Why was she there? Shouldn't she stand away since he was so angry?

"Now I find all this. You are playing games. Shagging these people behind my back!"

He was almost shouting now. Really angry.

"Now, Masanori," Joseph said. "Let's sit down and talk about this."

"You are as bad. Think you are so big... Fucking my girlfriend."

Joseph took a step towards him and Masanori stood his ground. Joseph is much bigger. Tukiko was scared this would be trouble and the two men would begin fighting.

"It's all bullshit!" Masanori said as he threw it away. Everyone turned to see both the box and the ring splash into the pool.

For a moment Joseph's attention turned. "Could you get that, Ragesh," he said with a soft voice before he turned back to face Masanori.

Meanwhile, Tukiko's knee was hurting and she looked down to see she was bleeding. Blood had started to ooze from the scrape on her knee and run down her leg. Lizamoa saw it too and helped the young woman to a seat.

"Sabeena, get something for Tukiko's knee," Lizamoa said.

"No Mum," Sabeena replied. "I want to stay here."

"Sabeena!" Joseph said sternly. "Do what your mother told you."

"No Dad," she said, stepping forward to stand beside Masanori.

"Sabeena, this is none of your business. Go and sit down."

"It is my business," Sabeena said looking directly at her father with defiance.

What was happening here? Tukiko couldn't understand why Masanori was so angry but also why was Sabeena involved? This just didn't make sense. What was going on?

Masanori was looking at her again. "So how many was it, Tukiko?"

She looked up at him at the sound of her name.

"What?"

"How many men have you cheated on me with?"

"It was only two... No three," she said.

"Who else besides, Joseph," Masanori asked.

"Only Mike," Tukiko replied.

"Who is this Mike character?" Masanori asked.

"A friend of ours," Joseph explained. "They live nearby."

"Where your parents are tonight?"

"Yes," Tukiko replied as tears welled up in her eyes.

She looked at the man she thought she loved. He still looked so angry. This had all gone so horribly wrong.

"You said three, Tukiko. Who was the third one?"

It was her father but she didn't want to tell him that. She didn't want the rest of them to know either. She wished she had only said two but it had come out without her thinking. Now she was in trouble with everyone watching her, waiting for a reply.

"Tell him, Tukiko," Lizamoa said. "It is better the truth come out."

"You know?" Tukiko asked Lizamoa.

"Yes, Sayako told me."

Turning back to face Masanori, before she could reply, Ragesh arrived with the ring and box. He tried to hand it to Masanori but Masanori pushed Ragesh's hand away.

"Put it on the table," Joseph told him, "Then go get the first aid kit for Tukiko."

"Kathy," Lizamoa said. "Ring your Mum, please. Get her to come with Mike. Tell her to bring Tukiko's parents too."

"Now, Tukiko," Masanori said. "Who was the third man in your cunt?"

That sounded so crude. Like she was a slut or something.

"It was..." she tried to say.

"Tell him, honey. It has got to come out," Lizamoa said, putting her arm around Tukiko.

"It was my... It was my father."

"Your father!" Masanori said in disbelief.

* * * * * * * * * *

There was silence. Masanori wasn't the only one shocked by that revelation. Joseph looked shocked too. He obviously didn't know about it either. He didn't know what to say.

"Let's sit down and wait for Mike to arrive," Joseph said still looking a bit shocked. "They need to be here for this."

Masanori nodded his agreement, taking a seat at the table where the ring was. Sabeena took a seat at the table next to him which seemed to surprise everyone, including her parents. How was she involved in this?

"Would you like a beer, while we wait?" Joseph offered, Masanori. It looked to be a token of friendship, an effort to calm him down.

"No thanks," Masanori declined.

But he seemed to be calming down a bit. That was hopeful. Tukiko looked at this man. She had been dating him for nearly a year and a half. He was a handsome man, they usually got on well together and she was thinking he was the one. The man she wanted to spend her life with. She looked down at the ring, the ring he had come here with and was intending to give her that weekend. There it was laying on the table with its beautiful box and she couldn't take it anymore. She burst into tears.

"Come on dear," Lizamoa said, putting her arm around Tukiko. "When Shanti gets here, we'll sort this all out."

"But I've messed it up," Tukiko sobbed. "It's all gone wrong."

She couldn't hold it back. The tears just kept coming. She couldn't stop crying.

Ragesh arrived back with the first aid kit and some warm water.

"See what you can do for her knee," Joseph told him.

Tukiko was surprised at Joseph too. He was always a kind man. Here he was, talking stern and aggressive, even to his son. This was all so bad.

Through her tears, she watched while Ragesh began working, gently washing away the blood on her leg.

* * * * * * * * * *

They heard a car and then suddenly Shanti came around the side of the house, striding up onto the deck. She looked to be on the war-path, ready for trouble. Mike was close behind her and Tukiko's parents followed, looking very worried. Shanti and Sayako both wore sarongs and bikini tops. Both Mike and Hirohiko just wore shorts. It looked like they had come as they were, from beside the pool.

"What's going on?" Shanti said as she came up onto the deck.

Quickly, she had taken note of who was there and that they were all naked. She saw the game set up on the table and recognised what it was. She glanced at Tukiko and noticed the blood all down her leg. Looking around she saw Masanori sitting away from everyone else. She also saw Sabeena sitting near Masanori and there a moment of surprise as she wondered what that girl had to do with this. On the table in front of them, she noticed the ring lying beside its box. Was that an engagement ring? she thought. It must be.

Joseph had jumped up when she appeared. "Calm down, Shanti," he said as he came forward to meet her, his hands going up to her shoulders. "Take a seat and we're going to sort this out peacefully."

Shanti stopped for a moment, surprised Joseph had stopped her. Then she briefly smiled at him, gave a nod and the four of them took seats at a table, pulling the chairs around to face everyone.

* * * * * * * * * *

Joseph began, "Now Masanori has brought this ring to propose to Tukiko. Before he could, he discovered that Tukiko has been having sex with other men. Now he feels betrayed like she was cheating on him."

He paused a moment to let that sink in, then turned to Masanori. "Is that a fair assessment of it?"

"That's about it, Sir," Masanori replied.

'Sir,' thought Tukiko. 'That was a bit formal.'

Shanti stood up and took over by addressing Masanori. "Masanori, I am Shanti, this is my husband, Mike. Of course, you know Tukiko's parents."

"Ah, Shanti," Masanori replied. "The Head Sex Manic?"

That caught Shanti by surprise, she paused for a moment.

Mike saw the funny side of that and began to laugh. Shanti looked back at him as if she was telling him to shut-up but that made him laugh even more. Others caught on and started. Soon it had Shanti and Joseph smiling too. Even Masanori managed a smile.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Well, Head Sex Manic," Joseph addressed Shanti. "What are we going to do about this?"

That brought another round of giggles before Shanti replied.

"Let's hear what Masanori has to say first," Shanti said. "Then we can decide what to do."

Turning to Masanori she asked, "How did you know what was going on?"

"Well, it was pretty obvious the way everyone was behaving here," Masanori began. "But the first time I suspected something was when Tukiko gave me a blowjob that was amazing. I asked her where that came from and she said read it in a magazine."

He stopped, looked over at her and then around at everyone watching before he continued.

"I believed her at the time but when she asked me to come to visit these very close friends; my suspicions came back. I've known Tukiko for a long time. I know all her friends but I didn't know these people," he said as he waved his hand around at everyone sitting there.

"I asked if you were the ones who gave her these new sex skills and she became defensive. Not like her... I knew something was going on. I agreed I'd come here with her, to see."

He paused again before continuing.

"Everything began to prove my suspicions. The way you, Tukiko was telling me you'd be topless and nude. The way you girls quickly stripped in front of everyone. Even you Lizamoa. Throwing yourself at me like that."

Now he was looking at Lizamoa, "Was that the plan? You would get me to fuck you then everything with Tukiko would be ok?"

"No! No, Masanori. I wasn't..." Lizamoa began.

"I think it was. You even allowed me to get you off in the pool. I tried testing you, how far you would go. I didn't expect that far but it confirmed your plan."

Tukiko looked at Lizamoa beside her. It looked like she was just about to cry too.

* * * * * * * * * *

"So now I find... you three men... you fucked my girlfriend. The woman I love, the woman I was going to propose to."

For a moment he glanced down at the ring in front of him. Everyone did.

Then Masanori continued. He looked at each of the men in turn before he continued. "Do you think that is fair?"

"What are you saying?" Mike asked, his voice calm and steady.

"Since you, three had all your fun with the woman I love. I think I should have fun too. With your wives, the women you love. Don't you think that is fair?"

Suddenly, everyone was talking. The men were standing up and yelling. The women were shocked. Even the younger singles were talking. When Tukiko looked back at Masanori, she saw that he and Sabeena were sitting there silently watching.

'What was going on with her?' Tukiko wondered. 'How was she involved?'

* * * * * * * * * *

Finally, Tukiko's father, Hirohiko stood up, stepping out in front of everybody, holding up his hands. "This is getting us nowhere," he said. "Let's hear what more Masanori has to say."

Soon things quieted down and Dad turned to Masanori. "I've always respected you Masanori. You always seemed like a good man. A man for my daughter."

Dad paused before continuing. "Let's try to make some sense out of this. Masanori, you can't take it out on the women like this. They didn't do anything."

* * * * * * * * * *

Masanori paused for a moment as if gathering his words and then began to speak.

"Ladies, I do not have anything against you. This is revenge against your husbands. You could think of this as giving me the same sex lessons Tukiko got. You help me with the same help your husbands gave to my girlfriend."

"You want lessons? I'll give you a lesson if I get my hands on you," Shanti replied.

"Now! Now! Shanti, calm down." Mike said. "Calm down and let's work this out."

"But you can't ask this," Lizamoa said.

"I seem to remember, not long ago you would have been quite keen to be with me."

"But things have changed, Masanori."

"How have they changed."

"You don't love, Tukiko," Lizamoa said.

Everyone was surprised she said that.

"Who said I don't love her. Who said I don't intend rebuilding our relationship if she will have me after this?"

"So, why this?" Lizamoa asked. "What if she doesn't want you, now?"

"You all did this behind my back. Tried to play this stilly game to clean up your little mess."

"And Tukiko?" Lizamoa asked.

"If she doesn't want me now. Everything is lost as far as I'm concerned. I'll just walk away and leave you all now."

"What do you say, Tukiko?" Lizamoa asked turning toward her.

"Masanori, I still want you. You are a good man. I love you," Tukiko said.

"I love you too Tukiko."

"Caution everyone," Mike said quietly. "This changes everything! They still love each other. We have a relationship to save here."

There were murmurs of approval from many of those watching.

But Joseph was still feeling angry towards Masanori. "Is this all you want? Is shagging our wives all you want, Masanori?" Joseph asked.

"There is one last thing," Masanori said, pausing.

We all waited. We could see him hesitating, perhaps finding words to continue.

"What else?" Tukiko heard Mike ask. "Is it Sabeena?"

"Yes," Masanori said. "I want to have sex with Sabeena."

"No, you bloody don't! She's my daughter!" said Joseph jumping up and striding towards Masanori.

For a moment Tukiko thought Joseph was going to hit him. Masanori stood up to face him again. She didn't know what he thought he was going to do. Joseph was much bigger than him. Of the men here, who would stop him? Who would want to stop him?

But Shanti was fast. Before Joseph knew it, she was up and standing between the two men, facing Joseph. Her hands came up to hold his shoulders.

"Joseph! You said peacefully. Remember."

Joseph glared down at Shanti, "Damn you, woman!"

But Shanti stood her ground, boldly facing him with her hands still on his shoulders.

He looked at his daughter Sabeena and she was looking back at him. It was hard to read what she was thinking but out everyone there, she seemed to be the only one not shocked by what Masanori had just said.

Joseph glared at Masanori. Masanori looked back at him. Then Joseph looked back down at Shanti, still with her hands on his shoulders to hold him back.

"Shanti! Shanti!" he said as a smile came on his face. "Always getting in the road. Always never minding your own business."

"Well, if you would sit down and behave yourself, I could mind my own business."

"He's not going to fuck my daughter."

"He didn't say he would fuck her. He's going to fuck your wife. He said he wants to have sex with her," Shanti said.

"What's the difference? He can't do it."

"I think there is a big difference, Joseph."

"He can't," Lizamoa added. "She is still a virgin."

"Yes, I know Sabeena is a virgin," Masanori said. "She told me she is. I also know she wants to change that and you told her she can choose a man. She chooses me."

"No way!" Joseph said.

He tried to get past Shanti but she held him back. "Joseph, don't!"

"Damn, you, Shanti," Joseph said again.

"Go and sit down, Joseph, before someone gets hurt."

We all waited, watching this standoff between Joseph and Shanti. He glared at her and she firmly stood her ground, her hands still on his shoulders as if she could hold him back. Finally, he nodded his head, stepped back, turned and went back to his seat.

"But he's not fucking my daughter."

* * * * * * * * * *

Shanti turned to Sabeena. "Now I see where you fit in. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Sabeena looked at this angry woman facing her. For a moment her face clouded with fear and then she recovered and tried to smile.

"Mum said I could choose the man I wanted. She said I should choose a man who would be gentle with me and look after me on my first time. 'Choose a good man,' you said Mum."

Tukiko looked at Lizamoa and she was sadly shaking her head.

"No, Sabeena," Lizamoa said, tears coming to her eyes. "Not him. Please!"

Tukiko could see Lizamoa's tears and reached over to comfort her.

Meanwhile, Sabeena continued. "Masanori is a good man. I choose him."

"Why not one of these other men?" Shanti asked. "You have Uncle Peter or Uncle Steve too."

"But that is it. You said it, 'Uncle.'"

"Why Masanori?"

"He is different. He is the only one who talks to me and treats me like I am a woman and not a little girl."

"Ahh, there it is. See it. There's the difference," Mike said.

"How can you know he'll look after you?" Shanti asked. "After all this?"

"Masanori has been hurt by Tukiko. He will get over it." She paused for a moment then added. "They will get over this. You all heard them. They love each other."

"But Sabeena I don't..." Lizamoa tried to say.

"No, Mum," Sabeena said.

"But Sabeena, why?"

"He looked after Tukiko on her first time," she explained. "You ask her. He said he will look after me too. Be gentle and kind."

Shanti turned to Tukiko. "Is this true?"

"Yes, Shanti," Tukiko replied. "He looked after me and was very gentle. He is a good man."

Her tears were starting again. She couldn't stop them. "I still love you, Masanori," she said.

"I know you do Tukiko. I love you too. This will be over soon and then we can go."

"We can go?" she asked.

"Yes, we have a lot to sort out. A lot to talk about."

* * * * * * * * * *

For the first time in all this, Tukiko's mum, Sayako spoke up. "Masanori, if you sort things out with Tukiko tonight. I will give you your night with me. Your night of revenge. Your sex lessons. Whatever you want to call it."

The woman beside Tukiko spoke next.

"Me too," Lizamoa said. "Look after Tukiko, get things right between you both. You have your night of revenge with me too."

"Lizamoa! What are you...?" Joseph began.

"We can even make Joseph stand in the corner and watch if you want," Lizamoa added with a grin.

That brought a laugh from many listening.

"That won't be necessary," Masanori replied, with a smile. "But thank you Lizamoa. Thank you too, Sayako."

That was a surprise. It was the first time he had ever called Tukiko's mum by her first name.

"There is no way you are sleeping with me you creep. How do we know you won't just get your free fucks then take off and leave poor Tukiko?" Shanti said.

"Because I love her. I came here to give her that ring."

"I seem to remember you threw that ring in the pool a while ago. You also admitted you came here to trap Tukiko," Joseph said.

"Things were said in anger, things were done in anger. But I still love her." Then turning to Tukiko and added, "Tukiko, you know I love you."

"Yes, Masanori, I know," Tukiko said. "I love you too."

She got up and began to limp towards him. Masanori got up, came to meet her, helping her to the seat beside him."

Sabeena had moved aside to allow Tukiko to sit there.

Tukiko heard Shanti say, "I see it now. This is how things can go."

She looked up and saw Shanti was smiling.

Everyone else was looking at Shanti too. Waiting for her to speak."

* * * * * * * * * *

"Ok," Shanti said. "Can I propose another way of doing this?"

Everyone was quiet, waiting for her to continue.

"I suggest that Masanori and Tukiko go off by themselves tonight to sort things out between them. If they get back together again, each of us women will give Masanori his sex lesson."