Tukiko Ch. 10 Pt. A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned towards Joseph and added. "And as much as I'd like to see it, Joseph doesn't have to stand in the corner, like a bad boy and watch."

"Thank you, Shanti," Joseph said as everyone laughed. "Your kindness and generosity overwhelm me."

Shanti gave him a bow in reply before she continued.

"Now if everything goes well with the lessons and Masanori and Tukiko are still together, Sabeena can then ask her parents again if Masanori can be her first. If everyone agrees then they can do it."

People began to speak but Shanti held up her hand.

"Finally, one last thing. I admire Masanori for standing up to us tonight. It took guts to stand up for the woman you love. To face a big man like you Joseph. We could have slung you out on your ear, Masanori. Kicked your arse."

She looked at him and he nodded, then she continued. "I suggest, if Masanori and Tukiko want, they can become part of our group or if they wish, they can go their own way."

Shanti turned back to Masanori. "Is that ok with you?"

"Yes, fine with me," Masanori replied.

"Tukiko?"

"Yes Shanti," she said. "Fine with me too."

Shanti turned to Tukiko's parents next. "Are you ok with this Hirohiko and Sayako?"

They both nodded, "Yes," said Sayako. "We are fine with it."

Shanti turned to Mike her husband sitting next to them, "Mike?"

"Yes," said Mike, nodding his head.

"I say yes too," Shanti said. "Now Joseph and Lizamoa. What about you."

"Yes," Lizamoa said. "I'm fine with it. We can prepare him for Sabeena if she still wants him."

"I suppose I'm for it too. Now I'm not going to be made to stand in the corner."

Finally, Shanti turned to Sabeena, "You're an adult now, honey. You get a say in this too."

She looked at Shanti and smiled. "Thank you, Shanti," she said. "I will wait for Masanori. I know he will prove himself to all of you."

More than a few of them there noticed Sabeena had addressed Shanti as 'Shanti' and not 'Aunty Shanti.'

So, it was decided. It was over. Each of the three men stepped up to Masanori with their wives, shook his hand and then shook Tukiko's hand too.

When Mike and Shanti came up. Masanori thanked her for her help.

"Where are you guys going to go tonight?" Mike asked.

"We haven't thought, yet."

"Just give me a couple of minutes," he said.

As he walked away, Tukiko heard him speak into his phone, "Hey, Steve. I know it is short notice mate. I wonder if you could do me a favour."

She didn't hear any more as he had walked inside the house.

* * * * * * * * * *

When Mike came back, he was smiling.

"Ok guys, you better get going," he said. "You are booked for two nights at the Grand in SkyCity. Go home, get your gear and wear your best clothes. You are booked for dinner tonight at Orbit 360. Go have fun guys, everything is paid for."

Tukiko was shocked. She just couldn't believe it. She reached to give him a hug.

After hugging for a moment, he pushed her away saying, "Now. Now, Tukiko, hugging me has got you into enough trouble already."

She laughed at that and heard Masanori laugh too.

Then Masanori turned and saw Sabeena. She was standing off by herself watching. He stepped up to her, gave her a quick hug and said, "Thank you, Sabeena. That was brave standing beside me like that. Facing your father too."

She hugged him back and said, "Thank you too, Masanori. I believe in you both. I know you will sort this."

"Yes," he replied to her. "I know we will."

* * * * * * * * * *

The other young boys and Kathy had gone up and got their gear from the bedroom and had it packed. Tukiko just wrapped a sarong around herself, wearing nothing else, just enough to get to the car. She would change when she got home.

"One last thing," Mike said. "Check with reception when you get to the hotel. Steve is still working on your plans for tomorrow."

Others were hugging and saying goodbye. Sayako, Tukiko's mum was still concerned for her daughter's knee, asking if she would be ok. They talked alone for a few moments while she made sure Tukiko would be ok going with Masanori. She agreed to text her mum to let her know how things were going.

Masanori went to shake Sayako's hand which ended with her pulled him in for a quick hug.

"Come on guys, you better hurry," Mike said. "You don't have a lot of time to get home and get your things. Remember 8:30 at 360."

* * * * * * * * * *

Joseph was waiting for them and walked them out to Tukiko's car. "Spend some time together and get things sorted," he said quietly.

He reached out to give Masanori another handshake and then gave Tukiko a quick hug. "All the best guys and remember, you are both welcome in my house. You only have to ask if you need any help from Lizamoa or me"

They both thanked him back.

Then with a smile, Joseph added, "Just don't let Shanti make me stand in the corner."

* * * * * * * * * *

To be continued.