Twins Compete for Everything

Story Info
Lori and Ren get their husbands involved.
6k words
4.18
40k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori won her first competition against her identical twin sister Loren by being born seven minutes sooner. They have been competing ever since. They did not like that their names were so similar. So, when they were eight years old, they had a hula hooping contest to see who would get to keep her name. Since losing that contest, Loren had gone by the name Ren.

In eighth grade, they made a bet on who was faster in the 100 meter dash. Ren won, and Lori had to sleep in the garage for the summer. At 18 years old, Lori lost her virginity a week before Ren. As a result, Ren had to wear a trash bag as a dress to the fall formal dance.

In high school, they fiercely battled for grades and always wagered on who would do better academically. Their mom and dad loved the girls' long dark hair. So, their parents were proud but also relieved when the girls were named co-valedictorians at graduation because it meant that neither had to shave her head.

The twins are now 32 years old. They are both thin and gorgeous. Lori is five feet, four inches tall. Ren is five, four and one-eighth inches, and she never lets Lori forget who is taller. They are both in loving marriages and successful in their chosen careers.

They are the type of women that lesser men find intimidating. The twins are exceptionally intelligent and look good naked. Lori has a Ph.D. in biochemistry and focuses her work on cellular multiplication and differentiation. Ren has a doctorate in theoretical physics and is nationally recognized as an expert in her field.

Ren married Kyle six years ago. Lori, of course, was the maid of honor at Ren's wedding. Kyle and Eric had been friends since high school. Eric was one of Kyle's groomsmen. Lori and Eric met at the wedding rehearsal and hit it off. Two years later, Ren was the matron of honor at Lori's and Eric's wedding.

Ren and Lori have matured a lot since they were teens and can keep their sibling rivalry in check ninety percent of the time. But during that ten percent when their competitive streaks flair up, these two get out of control. Tonight would fall into that ten percent.

Ren and her husband Kyle arrived for dinner at about 6:00 p.m. Lori and her husband Eric had invited the other couple for their monthly dinner together. The couples alternated who hosted the dinners. The competition began the moment that Ren walked through the door of Lori's and Eric's home.

Ren had worked out at the gym two hours each day since the last dinner with her sister. The sole reason Ren spent more than 60 hours at the gym was to be hotter than her twin. Both sisters had identical beautiful faces, perky and natural C cup breasts, and small waists. Because she and her sister shared these attributes, to be hotter than Lori, Ren had made sure her own body was toned and tight. And all the work had paid off. Ren's ass was so firm you could bounce a quarter off it.

The preceding month had been particularly rough for Kyle. Kyle always considered Ren's body to be stunning. Over the past month, as Ren's body had become flawless, Kyle had seen less and less of it. Ren constantly seemed to be busy, and she and Kyle had not had sex since the night of the last monthly dinner.

The night of this month's dinner was the first time in weeks that Kyle got even a glimpse at Ren's nude body. Kyle heard the water in the shower stop. A couple of minutes later, he watched as his wife strolled from the bathroom to her walk-in closet, wearing a towel. Once in her closet, Ren dropped the towel, and Kyle saw her naked.

Ren was standing with her back to Kyle as she fished through her underwear drawer and made her choices. Her ass looked spectacular. Ren then turned and shut the closet door, but not before her husband got an eyeful of full-frontal nudity. Her breasts were exquisite, and her public mound was cleanly shaved. Kyle loved the fact he still got sexually charged thinking about his own wife. A short time later, Ren exited the closet dressed for the evening.

Ren was wearing a black, tight minidress that stopped a centimeter below her crotch. It showed off her sculpted legs and thighs. The dress had a plunging neckline, and Ren was wearing a pushup bra that accentuated her tits. The average person would consider Ren to be dressed far too sexy for a casual dinner with family.

Kyle tried to convince his wife to put on more clothes. But Ren made it clear that she was just interested in flaunting that she had a better body than her sister. She told Kyle that any sexiness was a byproduct.

On the drive to the other couple's house, Kyle repeatedly peeped at his wife's thighs as she sat next to him in the car. The dress which was already short seemed to get even shorter when Ren was seated. Thank goodness Ren was driving because Kyle could not have focused on the road. At some point, Kyle's eyes were glued to the triangle of lace he could see that was covering Ren's cooch.

Whether or not it was intentional, the sexiness of Ren's attire was not lost on her brother-in-law. When Eric opened the door to his house for Kyle and Ren to enter, he couldn't help but say, "Wow!"

After exchanging pleasantries, the three walked into the living room. Ren was wearing high heels so as to draw attention to the shapeliness of her calves. As Ren walked a couple of paces in front of the men, her dress began to ride up. Within a few steps, her hemline had risen enough that the bottoms of ass cheeks were peeking out.

A bit embarrassed by his wife's outfit, Kyle said softly into Eric's ear, "I know it's too much, but it's what she wanted to wear. And I couldn't talk her out of it."

Eric whispered in return, "Trust me. We are in the same boat. You'll see."

Lori then entered the room. Unknown to Ren, Lori had the same idea following their last dinner. Lori had also spent the preceding month working out with the plan of outshining her sister by having a killer body.

Lori entered wearing a red crop top to display her flat midriff and had chosen not to wear a bra. There must have been a cool breeze because Lori's hard nipples were protruding under her shirt. The crop top was so short that when Lori raised her arms to hug her brother-in-law, the top slid up, and the lower half of Lori's breasts showed. In that moment, although her nipples were still covered, she showed a hint of her areolas.

Lori was wearing white yoga short shorts to show off her amazing legs. The tiny shorts were so thin and stretched so tight around Lori's firm, round ass that they became see-through. Lori's pink thong panties were visible to everyone in the room.

As Ren had done with Kyle, Lori had told her husband Eric that the sole purpose in wearing so little clothing was to show off what she thought would be a better body than her sister's. Still, when Lori chose her attire for the night, she had to know she would be showing so much skin in front of her brother-in-law.

For women as smart and accomplished as they were, some of their contests seemed juvenile. But the bets were generally harmless, so their husbands did not mind. The twins thumb wrestled to determine what type of music the couples would listen to in the background while they talked. Ren won and the couples set the streaming music service to smooth jazz. Because she lost, Lori had to spend the next half hour sitting on the floor in a corner of the room.

The couples planned to have dinner delivered. Lori wanted Chinese food, but Ren wanted Mexican. Because the husbands had no particular preference for either, Ren and Lori decided to play rock, paper, scissors to see who would get her choice. In a best two out of three contest, Lori won. In addition to getting the type of food she wanted, the bet included the loser having to physically feed the sister who won. Ren had to use chopsticks to give each mouthful of Szechuan chicken to Lori.

When it came time to choosing the movie the couples would watch, Lori proposed a game of Twister. The twins used to play the game as children, and each still owned a copy. They asked their husbands to move the furniture from the center of the room for their competition. Once the floor was clear, Ren pointed out that she was not dressed properly to play the game.

"Can you loan me some shorts? I'm wearing a dress," Ren said.

"Oh, now you want to be modest? Your ass has been out since you got here," Lori said with bit of ire.

"And your husband has been staring at it the entire time," Ren responded matter of factly.

Flustered because he had been caught, Eric stammered, "I-I-I have not."

To which Kyle said, "Of course you have. I don't blame you. It's a nice ass, and my wife apparently wants everyone, including you, to see it."

"Fine. Fuck it," Ren said, then kicked off her high heels and pulled her dress up and over her head. She was then wearing only a black lace pushup bra and matching thong.

"I can't believe you undressed in front of my husband," Lori said to Ren.

"First of all, I don't hear him complaining," Ren replied, "Second, we're twins. If he's seen your body, he already knows what mine looks like. Except, I'm in better shape. Anyway, you're one to talk. Your shorts are see-through."

Lori turned to her husband Eric, "Are my shorts really see-through?"

"Yes! I assumed you knew," said Eric.

Lori looked at her sister who was now the center of attention, wearing only a bra panties and said, "Then I guess this won't matter." Lori then shimmied out of her yoga shorts and stood there in her pink thong and crop top. "Kyle, this is what it would look like if your wife did squats. Now, tell me. Have you been looking at my ass tonight?"

Kyle replied, "I can honestly say that I have not been staring at your ass."

"Well, at least, someone knows how to behave like a gentleman," Lori said to her husband.

"He's not a gentleman!" Eric exclaimed, "He hasn't been staring at your ass because he's been staring at your tits. Every time you lift year arms, it's like we're at Mardi Gras in New Orleans and you're trying to earn beads."

"Kyle, is this true?" said Lori.

"What can I say? I like boobs," answered Kyle with a smile.

"Well, then I guess you'll really like this," Lori said, then took off her top completely exposing her bare breasts.

"What the hell are you doing?" said Ren.

Mocking her sister, Lori said, "We're twins. If he's seen your body, he already knows what mine looks like. Except, I'm in better shape."

Kyle could not help but look at Lori's breasts. They were full, round and nearly symmetrical. And, as they had been all evening, Lori's nipples were hard. It was true that Lori's boobs were almost identical to Ren's, but there was something arousing and naughty about the fact that he was looking at breats that belonged to his sister-in-law. The sight of Lori's beautiful tits caused a stirring in Kyle's pants. And Kyle's wife Ren noticed the Kyle's growing bulge.

"Kyle! Are you getting a hard-on looking at her?" Ren asked with a hint of anger.

"Why shouldn't he look at me? I've always been sexier than you," Lori said to Ren.

"Okay, this has gone too far," said Lori's husband Eric, "Honey, put your shirt back --"

Before Eric could finish his sentence, he was hit in the face with Ren's bra. Ren had taken it off and tossed the lingerie at him. She then stood wearing only her black lace thong.

"Eric, take a look at these puppies," Ren said, shaking her tits, "Now, tell me who's sexier."

Eric looked at his wife and sister-in-law, who were both topless and said, "When did I lose control of the situation?"

Kyle answered, "Neither one of us has ever had control of them. At least we're getting a show out of it."

"Forget Twister! New contest," Lori said. "We're now competing to determine who's sexier."

"No problem," Ren said confidently. "How do you want to do this?"

"We both give lap dances to our own husbands," Lori said. "Whoever can get her husband fully erect wins."

"You're kidding, right?" said Eric. "First of all, that in no way would mean one of you is sexier than the other. Girls, just put your clothes back on."

Lori said, "He's right."

"You mean we should put our clothes back on?" Ren asked.

"Of course not," Lori responded, "But giving your own husband a boner doesn't prove you're sexier. Giving someone else's husband a boner while his wife is in the room ... now that proves you're sexier."

"You work on Kyle, and I'll work on Eric," said Ren.

"Agreed," Lori said in response.

"So, you plan on grinding on another man in front of me, hoping that he pitches a tent in his pants?" Eric asked in disbelief.

"I see what you're saying," Ren said. "The pants will make it too difficult to tell if you're hard. Got it. You'll have to take your cock out."

"That is not what I was saying," Eric stated.

"Well, it's what I heard," said Ren.

"She's right. Take your cock out Eric," said Lori. "Kyle, you take your cock out too."

Eric turned to Kyle and said, "Kyle, you keep your cock right where it is!" Eric, then tried to contain the situation by speaking in a calming tone, and said, "Ladies, this started out as a friendly evening. Now, you're both nearly naked, and you're talking about giving lap dances. And for what? So that the winner can be declared sexier than the other? Is it really worth it?"

Lori and Ren stood there thinking for a few seconds. Then, Ren said, "Eric is right. We haven't thought this through."

"Thank you," said Eric in relief.

"No. Thank you, Eric," Ren said, "I know exactly where you're going with this. It's not enough that the sister who wins is declared to be more sexy. The less sexy sister, meaning your wife, should have to do something embarrassing."

Flabbergasted, Eric said, "That is not at all where I was going."

Kyle turned to Eric and said, "Dude, maybe you should stop talking. You seem to be making things worse."

"Okay, how's this?" proposed Ren, "The winner has to be referred to as the sexy sister for the rest of the year." Turning to Lori, she said, "For example, if somehow you won, I would have to say things like, 'Have you met my sister Lori? She's the sexy one.'"

"And if by some miracle, I don't win?" asked Lori.

"The sister who doesn't win has to suck her husband's dick in front of the rest of us," answered Ren. "Eric, is that enough for you?"

"None of this was my idea!" said Eric emphatically, "and I'm a little offended by the idea that my wife performing oral sex on me is considered a punishment."

Lori looked at Ren and said, "He's right. Sucking your husband's cock isn't enough. Whoever doesn't win has to suck off the other sister's husband."

"I didn't propose that option either," Eric said, becoming flustered.

"Fine, Eric. Whoever doesn't win has to suck both husbands' dicks," Lori said.

"Agreed," Ren said.

Kyle smiled and chimed in, "Nice work, Eric."

Having decided what the wager was, the ladies set out to determine what song would play during the lap dance. As they stood wearing only their panties, they checked the streaming service for music that would set the mood for a lap dance.

While the ladies were making their musical selection, the men huddled out of earshot to secretly discuss what to do. Kyle said to Eric, "Dude, we have to make sure that this ends in a tie."

"Agreed, can you imagine how bad things would be if one of them won and the other lost?" Eric said, "But how do we make sure it ends in a tie?"

"We both need to get rock hard during this lap dance," Kyle said.

"Why wouldn't we just both not get hard at all?" asked Eric.

Kyle glared at Eric, then said, "Look at your wife's tits. There is no way I'm not going to pop a boner."

"Well, some of us have self-control," said Eric.

"Really?" Kyle said cynically. Kyle then increased the volume of his voice and said to his wife, "Ren, could you turn around?"

"What?" asked his wife.

"Just slowly turn in a circle please," said Kyle.

Somewhat confused but agreeable, Ren slowly did a spin. When Ren's back was to the men, Kyle said in a hushed voice to Eric, "Look at my wife's ass. Go ahead. Look at it. When that ass starts rubbing on you, you will not be able to keep the little soldier from standing at attention."

Eric continued looking at his wife's sister, who was wearing only a thong. After a few seconds, Eric admitted, "Okay, you're right. Lori and I haven't had sex in a month. There is no way I'm not getting hard."

Just then, the wives announced that they were ready. They told the guys to sit two chairs parallel to each other in the middle of the room. The husbands put the chairs about a foot apart and sat down. Kyle sat to the right of Eric. Lori and Ren had decided to dance to "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails. They thought the song had just the right amount of raunchiness for grinding on each other's husband.

When the music started, Lori sauntered up to Kyle. Her breasts bounced just a little as she walked. She turned her back to him. Lori spread her legs apart. She bent over at the waist so that Eric could have a full look at the ass he had been thinking about since she took off her yoga shorts.

Kyle's eyes were laser-focused on the bit of pink lace separating Lori's round cheeks. Lori swayed her hips to the music before sitting down and straddling Kyle's lap. She began to hump her brother-in-law. Lori leaned backward so that her back was against Kyle's chest.

Kyle had been to strip clubs. He knew that the rule of lap dances in reputable establishments was that the dancers can touch you, but you cannot touch the dancers. This, however, was not a club. This was Lori's house, and her rules would apply. Based upon the earlier conversation, Lori knew that Kyle liked her breasts. So, she took Kyle's hands and placed them on her tits.

Kyle began to knead Lori's bare breasts. They somehow felt both firm and soft. Kyle tugged on Lori's nipples until they were both erect. Lori squirmed on Kyle's lap. As she did, Lori felt Kyle's cock starting to stiffen. The harder Kyle's cock became, the harder Lori ground on Kyle.

Ren began her dance by crawling on all fours like a cat across the floor to Eric. When she reached Eric, Ren pushed Eric's knees apart and climbed up his body. She sat on Eric's lap. While looking Eric directly in the eyes, Ren took Eric's hands and put them on her ass. Eric cupped Ren's cheeks and held them firmly.

Ren leaned forward and whispered in Eric's ear, "Spank me." The mere sound of those words caused blood to rush to Eric's dick. The slaps of Eric's hand against Ren's bottom reverberated through the air. Each time Eric swatted Ren's ass, he felt his cock harden more.

Ren and Lori never discussed any boundaries to what they could or could not do during the lap dance. So, Ren pressed her lips to Eric's and kissed him. To Ren's surprise, her brother-in-law kissed her back. Ren's lips parted and Eric pushed his tongue into her mouth.

Lori saw the kiss between her husband and her sister. Lori turned her body around so that she was facing Kyle. Lori kissed Kyle aggressively. Lori opened her mouth and welcomed Kyle's tongue.

The kiss had an effect on Lori that she had not expected. She felt a tingle in her pussy. She knew that the thin lace covering her snatch was beginning to moisten.

Lori continued grinding on Kyle's bulge. Lori broke their kiss, put her hands behind Kyle's neck, and pulled his head down to her chest. Kyle opened his mouth and sucked in Lori's left nipple.

Lori said, "Don't neglect the right one."

Kyle then moved to Lori's right nipple and sucked it into his mouth. Lori let out a soft moan and continued writhing on Kyle's lap.

Ren's kiss with Eric was causing excitement in both their loins. So was the fact that they could see their spouses making out next to them. Ren removed her mouth from Eric's. She got off Eric's lap and stood in front of him. She bent down and put her head between his knees. Ren put her shoulders on Eric's thighs then, showing how strong her core was, Ren slowly flipped her body upside down until her crotch was in front of Eric's face.

12