Tukiko Ch. 12 Pt. B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tukiko smiled at that. She knew exactly what was going to happen next.

Everyone watched while his fingers moved over the shape of her breasts, feeling them and playing with them through her dress. His hand reached in under and returned to feeling her breast and nipple through her bikini top. He could feel how hard her nipple was. She could feel it too. It felt good and she couldn't help giving a soft sigh.

"I think someone is getting horny, here," he said to the others watching.

She didn't reply to that. Just turning away from him. "Take my dress off, now," she whispered with a soft throaty voice. This stripping was sexy. It was so turning her on.

Masanori had never seen this dress before because it was one Sabeena had found for her. He suspected it might have been Lizamoa's since it was more what he'd expect Lizamoa would wear. He had watched Tukiko put it on and so knew exactly how to take it off. First, he pulled down the zipper at the back, right down onto the curves of her sexy behind. Then he reached for the clip behind her neck. Peeling the dress away from her body, her red bikini top appeared first, to be followed by her bikini bottom as the rest of her dress fell from her body. She stepped out of it and another clothing item joined those on the table.

She allowed him some more playing as his hands ran over the few tiny parts of her body still covered by her red bikini. But she wouldn't allow him to take any more of her. No, not until she got off something more from him.

"No, you first," she had told him grasping his hand when he had attempted to untie her bikini top.

He gave her a cheeky grin like a little boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Tukiko's hand began with the buttons of his shirt. Starting at the top and slowly working her way down until she had the shirt right open. It was easiest just to push the shirt back off his shoulders and throw it on the table.

For a moment she admired him now half-naked with his chest bared, then she brought her hands up to play with him sexually. She moved closer to him, so close the tips of her breasts rubbed across his chest. Even with her still wearing her bikini top, it felt sexy as her hard nipples touched him. For a moment he took it ok before his hands came up to grab her pulling her into a steamy sexual embrace. Her chest was crushed tightly against him, her mouth reaching up for his. It was hot. Masanori realised how hot she was for him too. As she kissed him, he could feel how her thigh was rubbing against his cock.

When she broke the kiss and pulled away, her hands went straight for the front of his jeans, feeling for his cock. There was no missing the erection he had and that pleased her too. He felt her fingers through his jeans running along the length of his cock.

But before Tukiko got into Masanori's jeans, his hands reached to the back tie of her bikini top. Before she knew it, the bow was undone and the top pulled up over her head leaving her breasts bared for all those watching. Beautiful breasts, the same golden tan as the rest of her body, crowned with those dark, hard nipples at their peaks.

His hands went in to play with them, a hand to each breast. He never got tired of feeling them, touching and playing with them. First, he was gently pulling on them, then rolling them between his thumbs and fingers. She moaned. He knew it, she always loved that.

When he lowered his head to suck her nipples, her hands came to hold him, pulling his head against her chest. Her nipples were so hard, they felt as if they would burst. What his lips and tongue were doing felt so good too. Her eyes closed as she allowed another soft moan. All this was getting to her, getting just so sexy.

Next to come off was Masanori's jeans. Tukiko dropped to her knees in front of him to do this. She undid his zipper and then the catch. As she pulled the jeans down the tight red undies came into view. By chance, it was almost the same colour as her bikini. She didn't hesitate to give him a good feel up, her fingers running along the hard ridge still hidden by the red undies. It felt even better without the thick material of his jeans. It was so tempting. She was right ready to get him out now.

Masanori had stopped her before she could. He knew exactly where she was going, but he stopped her. First, that tiny bikini bottom had to go. He pulled her to her feet so he could remove it. As she had done, he dropped to her knees in front of him.

He could have undone the bows on each hip and pulled it out from between her legs but rather than that he decided just to pull it down like a normal pair of panties. As he slowly pulled away from her body, her beautiful pussy came into view. That strip of thick bushy hair down the centre, more trimmed lower down leaving her wet lips exposed. The red material peeled away revealing more and more until finally, with a sharp tug, they dropped at her feet.

There was her pussy, almost directly in front of her face. His fingers went in for a play. Running down the centre, finding her lips before pressing in between them. The way his fingers felt thrusting inside her felt so good. She had to grasp onto his head to support herself. They all heard that deep moan she gave when he gave a couple of deeper thrusts, his fingers so deep she took the entire length of them.

When he stopped, her eyes opened and she looked down at him kneeling before her. "Don't stop. That felt so good!"

"You've got something to do first," he replied.

"What? Oh!" she smiled as she realised what he meant.

Her hands reaching to pull him to stand up before she dropped to her knees in front of him again. She reached straight for each side of his undies and began to pull them down. Slowly his cock began to appear before she had pulled it far enough so it sprang out towards her. Seeing that made her giggle.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Once his undies were gone, she was free to play with his cock. The first thing she had noticed was how hard he was. Such a nice cock, she couldn't resist reaching for him, her hand grasping the firm warmth of his shaft and began to pump him.

Tukiko has always thought Masanori had a nice-looking cock. Perhaps not the largest she has seen but certainly a very handsome fellow. Yes, she always thought he looked handsome if you could call a cock handsome. The pointed head with its slot at the tip, the groove underneath before the length of his shaft. Yes, that was the word for it 'handsome.'

Sticking up out of her fist like he was made him look even more tempting. She reached forward to bring her face down closer to the smiling head and planted a quick kiss on the tip. Her effort was rewarded with his cock giving a sharp jerk of approval and a deep shudder right through his body.

That was encouraging. It was at that moment that she decided to get him off with a great blow-job. The best she could do. She remembered what Mike had shown her and what her Dad had shown her too. She also remembered her experiments with Masanori, what he liked and disliked. Something out of all that, a blend of their styles was what she was looking for.

She gave him a few more pumps and again she got a reaction. It was obvious he was excited by their game. Obviously, with some determined work, she would be able to get him off. With that thought, she settled down to try.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

She decided on a technique she had recently learnt. She liked to call it the 'three-point blow-job.' The best part about this was that it nearly worked every time, usually producing some mind-blowing orgasms for the guy.

'Mind-blowing?' she giggled at that.

"What?" Masanori asked her.

"Just thinking about you," Tukiko told him. "You'd never dare do this a few weeks ago and look at you now!"

He just smiled. She was right, he had changed. They both had changed a lot. Here he was, standing in front of those others watching, allowing her to suck him off. That was daring but exciting, to say the least.

So getting back to the 'three-point blow-job technique.' Just what she wanted to finish this part of their show. This technique involved touching him in three different ways at the same time: hence the name, three-point blow-job, three points of contact.

First was her hand as she was doing then. A hand gripping his shaft with her fingers wrapped around it. The loose skin flowing over the hardness underneath, allowed her to slide her hand up and down in a sort of pumping motion. She could do this slowly to feel nice and hold him in an excited state or she could speed up, go faster to further excite him and eventually take him into an orgasm.

For now, she was taking it slowly. Her purpose then was to hold him and slowly build him to higher levels of arousal. While she did this, it was time to bring the second element of her blow-job into play.

Leaning forward she reached out to touch the tip of his cock with her tongue. His cock gave another jerk of approval. Now with her hand still pumping his shaft, she began licking him, her tongue moving on and over the head. She liked doing this. Liked the way her tongue slid over and around the shape of his cock head. Her tongue stopping from time to time to do sexier things like pressing her tongue tip into the little slot in the head of his cock or running her tongue around the groove just under the head.

After a while, her licks had moved lower onto the upper end of his shaft. The motion had become upward licking, starting on the shaft and moving up onto the head, much as one might lick an ice cream that was starting to melt.

Her method changed now from licks to nibbles. Just using her lips but not her teeth, she began with little nibbles all over the head. After a while she moved to one side, moving her nibbles down lower as she worked her way down his shaft. Again, she took her time, moving slowly, going lower and lower. The power behind this was his building anticipation. Those thoughts in his mind, how good the ending would be when he cum in her mouth.

She did this all the way down to his balls her lips moving to one of them. As she took the sack into her mouth, she could feel the bean inside. She took it, gently sucked it and licked over it with her tongue until she heard him moan with pleasure. The other bean on the other side got the same treatment too, and to Masanori felt just as good.

Now her mouth returned to his cock, back to those little nibbles again. Back to working slowly back up along the shaft moving towards the head.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

All this time, she had been watching him, watching his face. This was important as it told her how well she was doing. His eyes were closed, he was breathing heavy, from time to time little moans escaping his lips. All good signs. She had an idea how good this must be feeling for him. She knew she had him in her control.

She took the chance to glance at her audience. All four of them were on the edge of their seats, leaning forward to watch with great interest. A captive audience it seemed.

The girls found it amazing to watch how Tukiko was working on Masanori. There were some things she was doing that they had never thought of doing to a man. But it was obvious, once they had seen it, obvious how good it much be feeling for him. The boys' thoughts were on how good it must be feeling. Both their cocks were hard and both guys were lightly stroking through their clothes as they watched.

Sabeena had noticed Michael sitting beside her. Her hand had reached for him, pushing his hand away so she could take over the lightly stroking of his cock. She knew it was only playing for now. His fun would come when she got him naked. Then he would get his cum too. She hoped she could do as good as this couple in front of her.

Kathy had seen what Sabeena was doing to Michael and soon she was reaching for Ragesh too, giving his cock a light stroking, enough to keep him on the boil but not enough to take him over.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Soon Tukiko realised it was time to move to the next level. Time to actually take him into her mouth. She brought her lips to the peak of Masanori's cock, her mouth opening to allow the head to slip between her lips. Immediately, she could taste the saltiness of his pre-cum. That was good he had pre-cum already. A very promising sign.

Now came the most important part, where she actually sucked him off. It was at this point that she brought the third element into play, her second hand. As her lips had closed over his cock head, taking in the head and part of his shaft, she was pumping his cock shaft with her first hand, pumping in time with her sucks. Meanwhile, her second hand had moved to his balls. First tickling them but later as his excitement grew, she would eventually roll the beans with her fingers and even lightly squeeze them. But for now, it was just light tickles with her fingertips.

Masanori was amazed at how good Tukiko had become with this. She had done this a few times with him now. She knew what felt good for him, knew exactly what buttons to push to make it feel fantastic. Now using her mouth and both hands at the same time, she was getting to him. He knew her intention here was to make him cum as quickly as she could. He also knew that the stimulation he got from this was so powerful that he could never hold off for long. He was going to cum and it was going to be a big one.

As she continued, she could see and feel how his body was changing. There were still those moans and his eyes were closed, but now he was giving little humps at her mouth, his moans had grown in intensity, almost what you would call groans now. She knew he was getting close and she was looking for the first sign his orgasm had arrived.

Yes, there it was. That deep gasp, that sudden, extra-large intake of breath. Always that way for Masanori. He always did that just before he cum. His releasing of breath would be accompanied by the first burst of cum from his cock.

The cock in her hand gave a huge kick, as his hot juice burst from the slot at its tip. So strong! So much force! It shot from him, hitting the back of her mouth. She knew she had to quickly start swallowing as more would be following.

The next burst of cum quickly followed. Again, it powerfully shot from his cock, hitting her deep inside her mouth. The three shots that followed weren't so strong, each getting less than the one before.

She knew he was over it now as she took the last one. She pulled from his cock, his head smoothly sliding from between her lips. Her tongue followed, giving licks over his cock head, cleaning any of the cum dribbles left there.

"Oh Tukiko!" he gasped.

His eyes were open now as he smiled down at her.

"That was amazing," he whispered to her.

She just smiled back at him. He didn't need to say anything. She knew how good that must have been for him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"That was amazing," Kathy said.

"And you swallowed it all too," Sabeena added.

Both boys never said anything. Probably speechless from witnessing what had just happened.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Moving from her kneeling position, she fell back onto the foam mat. Her hands reaching up to pull Masanori down with her. Pulling him down and guiding him to her pussy. Masanori knew Tukiko loved having her pussy eaten. While it really wasn't his thing, to begin with, over the past few weeks he had done it a few times and after seeing how much she enjoyed it, he didn't mind doing it now. In fact, it could be said he was beginning to like it.

When he touched her with his fingers, he got a surprise. She was so wet and turned on. Discovering her as horny as this was exciting for him too. He decided to do his best to make it good for her. He was also aware that the other four were watching them. He and Tukiko were supposed to be more sexually experienced, the experts you could say compared to those watching so Masanori felt he had to prove it.

He went in with his tongue. Just the tip, slowly licking up along her wet lips. He felt her body tremble at that. Her lips were swollen and partly split open. It didn't take much to press deeper between with each upward lick.

Her body was trembling, she was giving gentle moans from time to time. When she began giving little humps against his face, he knew it was time to take her a little bit further.

His hands came down to her, fingers on each side of her split, pulling the flesh of her lips back, exposing the soft pinkness of her inner lips. He knew she was a lot more sensitive with this and so he took it slowly. Long slow licks, his tongue tip lightly gliding over the folds of her inner flesh.

From time to time, he would allow a lick to go a bit further, up high to run across the little bud of her clitty. He didn't want to touch her much up there as he was aiming for the nice slow build-up rather than rushing her straight into a quick orgasm. He knew the longer he took with her the better it would be.

His motion changed now. As well as the long licks her was giving her, he was also pressing his tongue as deep as he could into the hole towards the lower end. This was deep. This was where she would usually take a cock. A bit higher was the little part where her piss came from. Masanori knew this was sensitive too. He knew how she love when he tried to push his tongue-tip into the little slit there. But high still was the point he would be eventually aiming for. On this girl, it was the best, her clitty.

All this attention to her pussy was getting to Tukiko. She was loving everything he was doing. It felt great and was making her wet, soaking. Her juice was running from her now. She was moaning, bucking and humping at him. It all felt so amazing but in the back of her mind, she knew the best was still to come.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Masanori knew she was ready. Time to go in for the killing shot. He knew for Tukiko, orgasms were all about her clitty. That is where they came from and that was where the final stimulation was needed that would set her off.

His fingers moved higher and pull the lips apart at the top. There it was, that tiny pink bud in its soft wet nest. He went in with his tongue, this tongue tip flicking over the hard little nub.

Tukiko felt it and cried out. She had been here before. She knew exactly what he was going to do next. It would be great and she knew it would send her into an orgasm. She was breathing hard, her body was trembling with the thrill of it, she humped against his face. Her anticipation was so great that she couldn't help giving a loud moan.

This was it, time to end this. Masanori went in for the killing shot. Pushing his face against her wet pussy, his lips reached for her clitty. They closed over the nub, pulling on it, sucking it. Oh, there was no doubt she felt that, no doubt from the reaction she had.

Tukiko cried out as she felt that first suck he gave to her clitty. Oh wow! So good. His second suck was even better but it was the third that took her over. Her clitty seemed to explode with pleasure. As Tukiko bucked against him Masanori continued sucking for as long as he could. He knew she would only allow him to stay there for a few move moments so he wanted to make it as good as he could.

For Tukiko it soon became too good. Each suck was building and extending her orgasm but her clitty was so sensitive that it was becoming too much, too mind-blowing for her to continue. Her thighs came up and clamped tightly at his head. Squeezing tightly, she pushed him away from her pussy so he had to break contact with her clit.

Immediately the feelings dropped away. She was over her orgasm and beginning to recover. While she lay there gasping for breath the other five sat there watching her. Her eyes were still closed, her breasts heaving, rising and falling as she fought for breath.