Tukiko Ch. 12 Pt. B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What other things do they do at these parties," Masanori asked.

"I've heard they play a game called Pussy Row," Michael said.

"What is that?" Sabeena asked.

"I think a line of women bead over a table and men take turns coming along the line giving each woman so many fucks until they cum. The man to get the furthest is the winner," Kathy said.

"Do the women cum too?"

"I think some do but I'd expect they get their fun afterwards."

"I'd like to try that," Ragesh said.

"Same here," Masanori said.

"You guys would be so turned on you'd probably blow your load on the first woman," Kathy laughed.

"You mean in the first woman?" Tukiko corrected her.

"No, over the woman. I think the idea is to cum all over the woman's bum."

"This is sounding better all the time. Would love to try that," Michael said.

"We could try it now if you want," Kathy said.

"You mean..." Sabeena asked.

"But don't we need eight to ten women to make a row. We've only got three women."

"That is ok. You do the three of us and then start again as women four, five and six. Go on like that until you cum."

"Sounds ok," Michael said.

"Do you all want to play?" Tukiko asked.

"Yes," Kathy replied. "We can be the Pussy Row and you guys can fuck us."

Kathy looked at Sabeena and asked, "Are you ok to play this?"

"Yes, I can play it but Ragesh is my brother," Sabeena said.

"I don't think you'll have many problems with that. You wanted to try it with me a few weeks ago," Ragesh said.

Sabeena looked a bit embarrassed at that but it was true. She knew what her brother was saying. Only a few weeks before she had been jealous of Ragesh's girlfriend and she did actually offer herself to him. She was ready to fuck him then so what was wrong with doing it now. Perhaps the only problem would be her parents wouldn't approve. But then, it was her parents who had set this evening up, putting them all together for tonight so what should they expect.

"Kathy and I have done it," Michael said.

"It was fun but nothing other than just sex," Kathy added.

"Just sex?" her brother asked.

"Fun sex. Hot sex," Kathy laughed.

"So, are you in, Sabeena?" Tukiko asked.

"It's just fucking," Sabeena said. "I game if you are Ragesh."

Ragesh just gave a shrug. "I'm ok," he said.

Of course, Kathy and Michael had no problems so they decided to play too.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I think the plan is to get our pussies wet and ready so you guys have no trouble going in," Kathy said.

"I'm wet now already," Sabeena admitted.

"So am I," Tukiko added.

"I think it needs more than that," Kathy said. "We need some kind of lubrication to help keep us wet."

"There is a bottle in the cabinet beside Mum's bed," Sabeena said.

"How did you know that?" Ragesh asked.

She just laughed. "I know more than you think," she laughed as she rushed from the room, heading up to her parent's bedroom.

While she was away, the others decided they needed somewhere with a table for the girls to lean over. They decided to move to the dining room and use the big table there.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sabeena arrived back with the lube bottle and handed it to her brother saying, "I think you guys should put it on our pussies then we'll do your cocks," she said grinning at her brother. He felt like she was daring him to do her pussy.

He was getting to play with and rub the oil over three lovely and willing pussies? Ragesh had no problem with that job. It was obvious all three girls, including his sister, had no problem with it either. He turned to Tukiko first and as she bent over the table he coated his hands and fingers with oil before reaching between her thighs.

While it felt great playing with her pussy like that, even pushing his oil-wet fingers inside her, for Tukiko it felt even better. The thought and talk about this game had already got her horny. Now those fingers rubbing her pussy was really turning her on. He wasn't holding back either, finger fucking her, thrusting in as deep as he could reach. The way he rubbed his thumb over her clitty each time his other fingers punched inside made it even better too. Soon it became clear to all those watching that he was about to get her off.

"Make her cum," Kathy whispered. "Get her off. She's almost there."

Now Ragesh was using both hands, one finger fucking her and the other tickling her bum hole. That felt so sexy. Tukiko knew her cum was building. She thrust her behind back at him. Gasping, "Faster! Faster!"

Ragesh did just what she asked. Finger fucking her faster and hard now. The way she was moaning was turning him on. He was almost tempted to take this cock and just plunge it into her. But there was also the challenge of making Tukiko cum this way. He wanted to do it for her and watch her too.

He didn't have to wait long. Tukiko was right on the edge now. Ragesh moved his other hand down under her, so his fingers would rub her clitty while he continued finger fucking her. That was it for Tukiko. What he was doing felt so good. Doing it like that while four others watched was sexy too. She couldn't take any more.

Her arse bucked back at him as she felt forward onto the table as the power of her orgasm took over. The pleasure burst through her body making her cry out at its intensity. Ragesh realized what was happening and stayed with her, one hand holding her hip while the other continued finger fucking her pussy.

It was driving her crazy. She wanted it to stop but he kept going. She wanted that too. Quickly her second climax burst over her. She screamed as it overtook her. So strong, so good. It was driving her insane with its power.

Finally, Ragesh pulled his fingers out of her. To be honest he was a bit worried he might have hurt her. She just lay there on the table. Gasping for breath as her body struggled to recover.

"What the hell was that?" Kathy asked.

"It was a big one. I've never seen her like that before," Masanori added.

"It was... So big... Good," Tukiko tried to say between gasps for breath.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The six of them were a bit shocked at what had just happened. They had seen a few female orgasms but nothing like that. At first, they had been scared that Tukiko had been hurt but when she assured them that she was fine, they were amazed that an orgasm could be like that.

It was a few minutes before any of them were ready to carry on. The three girls took their places leaning over the table again and Ragesh began on the second girl Kathy.

He repeated what he had done to Tukiko. Got his hands and fingers coated in oil and began rubbing between Kathy's thighs, coat all over her pussy from her arse hole down under to her clitty. Once he was happy that she was well coated on the outside, he pressed two fingers in deeper between her pussy lips.

She was wet and ready so soon he could thrust deep inside her, now using three fingers, instead of the two. She was enjoying it too, humping her arse back at him, giving a series of moans as she did. It was then that he decided he might as well get her off too. While giving the girls orgasms wasn't part of the game, they might as well also have some fun too.

Under his fingers, Ragesh could feel the girl in front of him getting more and more excited. He knew she was getting close and after what had happened with Tukiko, he knew how to do it too. He reached under her with his other hand, his fingers going straight for her clitty. He gave her some brisk rubbed over her there when suddenly the lips parted and his fingers made direct contact.

She cried out, gave a huge hump at him and fell forward. Her body gave a series of jerks as she cum. Ragesh tried to carry on finger fucking to make it go on for her but her thighs clamped together, forcing him out.

It had been a big one and she looked around at him smiling. "Thanks, Ragesh," she said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

By now, Ragesh was looking at Sabeena. She was leaning over the table, her legs parted so all of her pussy and bum was showing. He could even see the little black hole at the top, then lowed to her pussy lips. They looked wet and swollen. He could see she was ready for her fun too.

She turned to look at him smiling.

"Do you want me too?" he asked.

"Yes, of course. I want what they had."

"But I'm your..."

"It's only sex, Ragesh."

"Ok then," he replied as his fingers reached for his sister's pussy.

He began the same way he had with Kathy, first, giving her a good coating of oil all over her pussy on the outside. He made a good job of it too, getting her soaking with the slimy sleek oil. Not that she really needed it. Sabeena was so wet from her own juice that Ragesh could have begun finger fucking straight away.

When he pushed his fingers into her, he took it carefully. He wanted to be gentle as he remembered that not too many hours before, she had been a virgin. He didn't want to hurt her. But she seemed to take two fingers with ease and when he increased to three, she took those too.

When he asked if she was ok, she replied, "Fine Ragesh. Hurry up and fuck me."

"Ok then," he said as he was amused at how impatient she was.

His fingers were pumping into her tight wet cunt, thrusting in, pulling back, his fingers moving in and out between her swollen wet lips. He heard her giving a moan of pleasure and decided he might as well give her a cum too.

He increased his speed, pumping in a bit harder too. She seemed to take that ok, giving another moan in reply. He was actually enjoying it too. Looking down at his sister's beautiful curved arse as he finger-fucked her.

She looked back at him and said, "More, Ragesh. I can take it."

So Ragesh did. Now he was giving Sabeena what he had given Tukiko and Kathy and it was soon obvious she was enjoying it just as much. She gave a couple of humps back at his hand with her arse and Ragesh knew she was ready for the next stage.

His other hand reached under for her clitty. It had worked well for the first two girls so he decided it would probably work well on his sister too. His fingers found the end of her cunt lips and he pressed in at her, giving her the same brisk rubs. Her lips split open and he could feel the hard nob of her clitty. He was surprised that he could even touch her there. He gave another few rubs and she gave a deep moan. His fingers closed on her clitty and he gave her a sharp pinch.

That was it. She jumped forward as she cried out, both his hands slipping out of her. Her body gave a big shudder and she cried out again as the fullness of her orgasm hit her. Now she was collapsed over the table while she gave a series of soft moans as her cum subsided.

She looked around and smiled. "Oh, that was so good."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Pussy Row.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So, everything was ready now. The girls were in their position again, fully lubricated, fully orgasmed and ready to go. The guys were ready too. They had decided that Michael would go first. While Sabeena gave his cock another coating of oil, Masanori gave some more oil to Tukiko's pussy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When he was ready, Michael moved to take up his position behind Tukiko. As he pressed his cock head in against her pussy, beside him, Masanori had already begun giving Kathy some more oil.

Michael pressed forward and to his surprise, he could easily slide right into Tukiko's wet pussy. His first thrust took him in deep inside. Almost all of him. Then he began his first fifteen strokes while everyone was watching and counting.

This pussy felt great but he got through this and was ready to move on to Kathy. She took him as easily as Tukiko had and soon everyone was counting the strokes with her too. Yes, he had made the fifteen stokes with her too so now had two girls. He quickly moved on to the third girl Sabeena.

This pussy was wet and ready having just had received some extra oil and playing from Masanori. Michael pressed in and again his first thrust went almost all the way. As everyone counted again he began his fifteen strokes were her.

Now with three girls done, Tukiko became girl four. Michael was back with her, his cock inside her again as he began his stokes with her. She felt great for his cock but he was beginning to realise that this game might be harder than he had expected. He managed to get through his second fifteen strokes with Tukiko but he was beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable by the time he had finished.

It was Kathy next. Again he went into her with ease and began his second fifteen strokes with her. By stoke ten he knew he was in trouble. His cock gave a big jerk and he almost cum.

"That was close," Tukiko laughed.

But Michael didn't reply. It was all he could do to try not to cum as he kept going. He made it to fifteen and moved to girl six which was Sabeena again. He looked down at her as he pressed in. He knew he was in a bad way now. There was no way he was going to make another fifteen. This tight little pussy was going to be the end for him.

But he started as they were all watching and counting. The first five went ok. By eight he knew it was over but he tried to continue, tried to hold back. But by ten stokes it was all over. So, following the rules he pulled out as he began to cum, allowing it to shoot all over Sabeena's arse. The white blobs made a great contrast against her smooth dark skin.

Tukiko announced his final score, "Michael, you get 5--10. Five girls plus 10 strokes."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Masanori was selected to go next. The procedure was the same. More oil was applied to cock and pussies as required and then he was ready to begin. Each stroke he made would be carefully counted by all those watching.

Masanori looked at the row of pussies in front of him. He knew he had to get past Sabeena for the second time if he was to have any hope of winning.

But first, there was his girlfriend Tukiko in front of him. She felt so wet as he slipped into her. His first thrust had taken all of him. He began fucking as they counted off his stokes. Five! Ten! Fifteen! That was easy and now he could move on to girl two, Kathy.

He looked down at her as he pressed his cock into her. She was darker than the normal lightness of Tukiko but Tukiko's allover tan made them both a rich honey colour. Masanori felt the warmth of her body, how her pussy opened to accommodate him as he pressed in deeper. She was so wet with pussy juice and oil that his first plunge took him all the way.

Now the counting began, with all of them calling out the number of each stroke as he made it. They were all watching too, making sure he fucked Kathy with long full continuous strokes. No short ones, no going slower, no cheating. Just fifteen good powerful thrusts before moving on to the next woman.

He finished with Kathy and moved on to Sabeena, Unlike Kathy who was half Indian, Sabeena was fully Indian and had a darker complexion than many Indian women. She seemed darker than any in her family other than her father.

Quickly, Masanori thrust into her and began his fifteen strokes into that extra tight pussy. A cunt that had never known a cock until earlier that afternoon. He was mildly surprised she could and was willing to take part in a game like this but she was and like the other two girls, seemed to be enjoying it too.

Holding her hips, he was looking down at her as he made his strokes. Her legs were parted that opened the split of her arse as well. Between the tight round curves of her cheeks, he could see the black crinkled hole. He'd never taken too much interest in a woman's arse hole before but he suddenly realised that he found this view rather sexy.

By this time, he had finished his fifteen strokes with Sabeena and was ready to move on to Tukiko again as girl number four. As he completed the next fifteen strokes in her Masanori was still feeling good. To win he knew he had to at least make it through all three girls for the second time.

Kathy came next, fifteen there and then he was on to Sabeena again. He knew this game was getting to him now. These three hot cunts felt delicious to his cock. It would be only a matter of time now before he was shooting his cum over one of those sexy bums.

His cock gave a jerk at that thought. "Fuck! That was close," he gasped and those watching laughed.

Sabeena was completed for a second time and then it was back to his girlfriend Tukiko for the third time. He was in trouble now. He was going to cum and there was nothing he could do to stop it. All he could do was keep on fucking and get as many fuck strokes in as he could.

At stroke 12 in Tukiko's cunt his cock gave the first jerk. For a moment he thought that was it but it was a false alarm. He made his fifteen and moved on to Kathy for the third time. By now he was well ahead of Michael but it was still unknown how far Ragesh would get.

By five strokes inside Kathy's wet pussy it was all over rover for him. He did one more stoke and pulled out as his cock burst cum over her hot arse. He looked down at himself, one hand holding his cock so all of his juice landed on her.

The girls were impressed. Tukiko announced his final score, "Masanori, your score is 7--6. Seven women and six strokes."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

There was a short pause while each girl got another generous coating of oil over their pussies and bumholes. Then Kathy rubbed more oil over Ragesh's cock. Now they were ready to begin again.

Tukiko was first as girl one. Ragesh was full of confidence he could do this. How hard could it be? It was just thrusting your cock into each girl and keep going for fifteen strokes before moving to the next girl to do it all again.

He got through Tukiko with ease and then came Kathy. Fifteen stokes in her and it was on to Sabeena. He could feel she was clearly a lot tighter than the other girls as he pressed into her. He began his fifteen strokes when Tukiko said, "How does your sister's cunt feel, Ragesh?"

It was then that he suddenly thought this was his sister. He knew it was Sabeena all the time but it didn't really click in his mind. Now it did. This was his sister's cunt and she felt so good. It affected him straight away. By stroke ten, he knew he was in trouble. He realised he was about to cum.

Ragesh pulled out from Sabeena and made it back to Tukiko but he was struggling. Feel light-headed and his cock had already given a couple of dry jerks. He tried to concentrate on his movements and block out the feelings but it was no good. By stroke eight in Tukiko's cunt, he was history. He pulled from her and grasped his cock as he cum over Tukiko's sexy arse.

The girls were giggling at his performance but the three guys said that Tukiko had cheated. They all agreed that at the very least it had been unfair that Tukiko had reminded Ragesh he was in his sister's cunt. Her intention had not been to cheat but it clearly had a huge effect on Ragesh's performance.

Tukiko announced his score as, "Ragesh, I'm sorry. You only got 3--8. Three women and eight strokes."

"No, it's all good!" Ragesh replied.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So here is the final score," Tukiko told them. "In third place, we have Ragesh with 3-8. In second place we have Michael with 5-10. Finally, the winner is Masanori with 7-6. Impressive performance by all three of you."

But in the end, it didn't really matter who had won and who had lost. It had been a fun game for everyone and Michael summed it up nicely by saying, "In a way, we are all winners. Since everyone had a cum, we can say everyone had a won."

"Good point Michael," Kathy agreed. "In these games, we are all winners."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *