Tukiko Ch. 12 Pt. B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Threesomes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

But now it was well after midnight. It had been a fun evening and now they all were ready for bed. The guys had another bottle of beer each as the girl finished the second bottle of wine with a glass each.

"So, is this the end of the evening or do you guys want more?" Tukiko asked.

Michael looked over at her. At the beach, he had known Tukiko was hot and this evening had certainly proved it. He had enjoyed fucking her and was ready to try again with her. "I'm ready for another one," he said as he continued looking directly at Tukiko.

"I'll join you," Ragesh added. "After that game, I think I have something to prove."

Tukiko smiled. "Another threesome. I'm in for that."

"Looks like you two are with me," Masanori said looking at the two other girls.

They both smiled. They both thought Masanori was a sexy guy and both girls were more than willing to be with him once more.

"We have a double bed so we'll take that," Tukiko said.

"We'll take Mum and Dad's room," Sabeena said.

"Really? Are you sure?" Ragesh asked his sister.

"Yes. It's ok. Mum told me we could use it if we wanted. It's a double bed too so the best place for three of us to sleep."

"Is this all night then?" Michael asked.

"Well, there's not that much of the night left now."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So that is how it happened. Tukiko took the two guys into the double bed of the guest bedroom while Masanori went with the two girls into the master bedroom.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Tukiko quickly found she had two horny guys ready to give her some fun in the guest bedroom. Not that she was complaining. Getting her pussy full of hot energetic cocks again. Them pounding into her, bringing her to yet more amazing orgasms. She was all in for that.

Being all three naked, they held her for a few moments pushed back so her legs were against the bed. They kissed her and played with her, their hands all over her.

Soon she couldn't stand any longer, falling back on the bed, taking them with her. They had her on her back and Ragesh came in on top of her. His hard cock soon found her wet willing pussy and she slipped in. Quickly they were into it and after some good fucking, both made orgasms.

As soon as Ragesh had left, Michael was there to replace him. Again, the fucking was good and again they both made orgasm.

Tukiko didn't know how these guys had it in them but like they had been that afternoon, they were both ready to take her again not that she had any problems with that. After two further fucking sessions in which Ragesh made another cum but Michael didn't, (too much fucking Sabeena earlier) they settled down to sleep.

The two boys were history. Soon both had crashed into a deep sleep. Tukiko lay between them thinking about all that had happened that evening. It had all been great. Just as she was drifting into sleep, she thought she heard a car outside. Did it stop in the driveway or did it go on past? She was unsure, but she decided it had gone on past when there seemed to be no more noise. Contented and relaxed, she dropped into sleep too.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

But Tukiko was wrong about that car. It did stop in the driveway and two people got out!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, just down the hallway, Masanori had quickly found himself laying back on the bed with two horny girls all over him. They were excited after all that had happened that evening. They had another chance to be with this handsome Japanese man and get as much as they could from him.

Soon they had him on the bed, their bodies rubbing all over him. Once they had him hard they took turns fucking him. He had elected to take the easy way and lay on his back letting him fuck him.

First Kathy took him, getting over him to ride him, taking his hard cock deep inside as she fucked him. She was so worked up that she didn't last that long. She gave over to Sabeena to continue with him and then as soon as she'd got herself off too, Kathy was back to finish Masanori off. He came deep inside her moments after she'd got herself off for the second time. Sabeena didn't come back for seconds. She was snuggled against Masanori, already half asleep.

So here it was, was well after 1 am that they finally settled down, a girl cuddled up each side of him, to get some sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

While all six of them. three in each room slept, none of them realised what was happening a bit later at about 2 am. But then, that is another story yet to be told.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

To be continued.