Tulsa - The XXX Theater

Story Info
Swinger foursome shows-off in old-style porn theater.
2.1k words
3.71
9.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
125 Followers

Our loving swinger foursome, Steven, Cyan, Jackson, and Emily, have had a full day on the road and are almost at their hotel for the evening after stopping for dinner. While they were figuring to be off their feet in anticipation of plans made with a new friend for much later, the girls, Emily particularly, were thinking they could use a little bit of sexy-ish play to recharge their libidos.

Steve and Cyan suggested looking for an adult theater to maybe catch a porn flick, which they did admit the video itself would be mostly for laughs, that the real entertainment was potentially the audience. Jackson expressed that his and Emily's previous encounters with the porn theaters was mostly negative, but they were amenable to the idea given the experience and guidance of their new lovers.

Steve suggested Emily use the big SUV's navigation system to search the area for "adult video". She found something possibly of interest in a downtown location.

Steve has just parked the car at the hotel.

"Okay, all. We're here. Let's unload, do a quick cleanup and give that theater a try. Everyone cool with that?"

Confirmation nods from the group.

"What do we wear, Steve?" Em asks.

"What you have on is pretty close. Long tees, barely enough to cover, easy off. Cyan? You'll want a tee instead of that dress."

"Okay. So we're figurin' on being naked there?"

"Not necessarily. Just prepared for it if it feels okay to us."

Refreshed and relaxed, the crew rejoins in the SUV. Steve takes off for parts west based on the nav system from Emily's earlier search.

"Is there a game plan?" Jackson inquires as Steve parks the car a half a block away from the theater.

"No idea!" Steve answers. "We have to see the lay of the land first. We'll have to..."

Jax interrupts, "Fuck. Yeah, 'play it by ear.' Gawd, Steve!" He shakes his head, interrupting Steve's stale joke.

The girls laugh at them.

Expecting a theater, at least based on the signage outside, the four enter what appears to be a sex toys and video store. So Jax steps up to the counter to ask the clerk, "Theater?"

"$12 per couple."

Jackson reaches into a pocket, but Steve rushes to the counter and hands the clerk a twenty and a fiver.

"Steve!" Jax protests.

"Nope! You know the rules. This is on us."

Jackson inhales and shakes his head, staring at the floor.

"Over there," the clerk nods towards a black door. "All the way back."

Once past the door, with it closed behind them Emily removes her shirtdress.

Steve glances back and sees this, "Not yet, Em. We don't know what we're going to find in the theater."

"I'll put it back on only if I have to, Steven."

The four continue down a dim hallway lined with video booths on each side. As they pass one roughly in the middle, the occupant apparently heard their chatter and reaches out through the curtain to maybe cop a feel as they pass. A quick hip swing on Emily's part avoids the probing fingers.

She stops, giggles, and backs into the anonymous hand. After letting him or her -- most likely him -- softly caress her ass cheek, she giggles again, turning around to grant permission to explore her crotch. She pushes into it, inviting one and then two fingers into her pussy, rewarding the intruding but gentle hand with a purring moan.

The rest of the foursome had stepped past but is now paused waiting for her to catch up. Steve starts to open his mouth to coax Em into coming along, but squelches the impulse in the realization that this, too, is part of the sex theater experience, and why should he dictate what his lover should and shouldn't enjoy?

Em softly strokes the forearm before gently grasping the wrist to pull it away from the intimate intrusion. She pats the arm as to say "thank you", on which the hand gives her a thumbs-up in a return "thanks".

"(Gawd. That was fun!)" Em whispers after rejoining the group, punctuated by a little shiver.

"(Sort of like a glory hole,)" Cyan returns.

"(Oh, a little, I guess. Never done those 'cause I think they're creepy. Gawd. They're all about a guy's cock. The curtain thing felt sorta good, though.)"

Steve quietly cracks opens the door to the indicated theater area, sticks his head in, then motions the others to step in. It's quite a bit larger than expected, with two aisles and a real stage. This must have actually been a movie theater in its previous life.

Cyan looks to Steven, who nods in response having checked out the scene in the darkened theater. They apparently have a regular routine for playing in porn theaters. There are six or seven men scattered around the seating area, a couple of them glancing back to see who has arrived, hoping beyond hope that it's not yet another guy. The flick showing on the screen is the same old trope our gang can easily ignore, well-worn actresses doing blowjobs on unrealistically endowed men. Ho hum.

"Don't start!" Steve scolds Cyan.

"(Start what, Steve?)" Em asks.

"(Oh, she always has to comment about the god-awful background music, the fake moaning, the fake slurping sounds. I hope there's not any anal in this film. That really sets her off.)"

Cyan softly chuckles; her expression is a silly, "Who? Me?" grin.

She whispers to Emily, "(I usually lose my dress here and go to the front nude. Set yours down on the back of the seat here with mine. Follow my lead. The guys stay back and watch. We go all the way down, across, and back up the other aisle.)"

"(Just showing off, or what?)" Em whispers back.

"(Mostly. Depends. By the time we turn around, most of the crowd is wanking. If you find a guy that appeals to you, then do whatever floats your boat. I usually don't, so don't feel like you have to do anybody.)"

"(Okay. Let's go.)"

The girls start on their little runway act.

"(Jax?)" Steve prompts.

"(Yeah?)"

"(You heard. What you think Em's gonna do?)"

"(Dunno. I see a couple of younger guys down towards the front on the other side. She might key on one and fuck 'im all the way.)"

"(No surprise. They have a date for lickety-split tonight and otherwise it's just us, so if she wants strange cock, this is the time. I suspect Cyan only wants to show off and get her jollies with Janie later.)"

"(Ohgawd, Steve! Look!)"

"(Shit, man, I'm lookin'! You know, Jax, they certainly are our girls, aren't they!)"

Jax gives Steve an exaggerated, wide-eyed nod.

Cyan and Emily are stopped at the center of the theater in front, with the projected image as a spotlight illuminating their naked bodies. They are hugging and fondling each other's genitals and breasts. Cyan appears to nod to Em, indicating the steps up to the projection stage. The pair steps up to be even more visible in their entirety.

It gets better! They take turns kneeling to go down on each other, sticking their tongues out as far as they can to show the contact with the other's pussy. They are definitely having fun with putting on a show, for sure!

To hell with what's projected on the screen.

Jax and Steve start to hear moans from the audience as particularly the older men sound like they're masturbating to the girls' display. The two younger fellows, from what the guys can see of them, seem sort of cool to the act.

Em and Cyan step down from the stage, and start walking up the opposite aisle. Em stops them at the fourth row, where one of the younger men is seated.

"(What do you think about him, Cy? Big cock. Not 'Rob' big, but nice size.)"

"(Up to you.)"

"(I'm gonna fuck 'im. Okay? You?)"

"(Hang on. I'm still checking out his friend in the next row. I guess he's his friend.)"

"(Are the guys watching us?)"

"(They are. They just nodded to us. We have the okay. Oh!)"

"('Oh', what?)"

"(The friend just dropped his pants for me. He's showing off his foreskin, wrapping and unwrapping the head! Ohgawd!)"

"(Well good for you. You gonna?)"

"(Uh huh.)"

"Interested?" Em addresses the fellow in row four.

"Fuck yeah. Bring that beautiful pussy over here. Have a seat."

He leans back displaying his quite-erect penis for her. Emily crab-walks down the seat row, straddles the fellow facing him, and lowers her quim to meet his cockhead. He lifts his hips to help push it in.

"Feels good," she confirms. "How's it for you?"

"Heavenly! We don't get girls like you in here."

Em starts to bob up and down on the stranger.

"Just passing through."

"Too bad. You came in with... boyfriends?"

"Husbands."

"Oh?"

"They like to watch us fuck other guys."

"Good for me, then."

Cyan didn't need to say anything to the uncircumcised guy in row five, she simply gave him the "come hither" sign to meet her at the end of the row. She grabs the seat back opposite across the aisle and leans forward enough to expose her pussy for entry from behind. The young man pulls his foreskin back and does so.

A couple of the other men in the audience get up and move towards the copulating couples with cocks in hand. It's the usual behavior in this kind of theater when there's a woman playing so they can jerk off while watching in-person sex up close. The concern here is that there are two ladies in open intercourse with random strangers. It could imply, at least in their perverted minds, that it's shaping up to be a gangbang.

Well, not really.

Jackson and Steve are briskly headed toward the girls with their dresses. These scenes can get out of control sometimes.

"Guys?" Steve addresses the two interlopers. "You're welcome to watch, of course, but please keep your distance."

One of them wants to be belligerent, "What if we don't? We'd like to fuck 'em, too."

"Oh, you've just made sure they're not interested."

Cyan smirks and subtly shakes her head.

"So? They're naked, and itchin' to fuck us, too."

One of them reaches to touch Cyan's breast.

"I asked you not to touch," Steve orders.

"Fuck you."

"Okay, that's it. We leave. Sorry, guys," he tells the two young men.

"Yep!" Em confirms.

"Fellas?" the stranger under Emily requests. "Back off. They're nice. Really nice. But we have the advantage if it comes down to that. Their guys aren't small, and we're on their side."

"Well fuck you, too, kid."

Steve throws Cyan her shirt after she pulls away from her young man and Em leaps off the other fellow, grabbing the tee Jax has held out for her and quickly puts it on while sidling down the row. The young man who was seated stands up out of his seat only to be pushed back down by one of the jerks, the other pushed back stumbling into a row of seats by the other pervert.

Fortunately the counter clerk keeps an eye on things in the theater with a security cam and is running down the closer aisle to intercede.

"Gentlemen?" he calls. "All I have to do is press this button in my hand and the cops are here. Kapish? You guys okay?" addressing our foursome.

"We will be," Steve reassures. "You must have seen us run down here."

"I did. You all move along. I'll take care of the rest of it."

"Thank you. Not our first time. We were prepared."

"You were. Now get out of here."

Jackson and Steve each have one of their loves by the hand, fast-walking towards the theater exit and out of the building.

"Wow, guys! That was close!" Cyan gasps.

"Sure was!" Emily agrees.

"Steve?" Jackson looks to him.

"This kind of thing happens. Rarely, but it happens. Thank you for following my lead, Jackson."

"Why is it 'rare', lover?" Em asks.

"Because guys inherently know if they pull that shit, it ruins it for them and everybody else. If you get off on watching strangers have sex in a theater like that, you don't give the authorities a reason to shut it all down. I don't know what those guys were thinking. Well, they obviously weren't."

Everybody is breathless from the run and the adrenaline as they find their seats in the car. Steve points the SUV no place in particular other than just out of there.

+=+=+=+=+

MrPixel
MrPixel
125 Followers