Summer vacation, nude beach, Rita

Story Info
Rita and I experanced a nude beach with a lot of twists.
3.3k words
4.19
17.4k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wurlybird
Wurlybird
15 Followers

On this year's summer vacation, Rita and I went to a beach near Cap d'Agde, which allows nudism. Rita sometimes goes topless on the public beaches, which is quite normal here in Europe -- but we had never been to a nudist beach before, and she was intrigued by all the men with their dicks hanging out everywhere. And on a side note, this is an entirely true story or if you wish, a true account of our experiences.

The first day at the beach.

On our first trip to the beach, we placed our towels near the end of the beach, and Rita enjoyed some topless sunbathing. She was a little apprehensive about her 50-plus figure and, at first, was reluctant to remove her bikini bottoms. But to my surprise, after about 15 minutes, she swiftly pulled them off. She was also unwilling to look at the men walking around and lying near us, but after a while, she started to point out the different sizes and shapes that were being presented to her in every direction she looked. She laid down, but l noticed she initially kept her legs together. At last, my wife was lying completely naked for all to see. I kept looking around and watched my wife being looked at by the men walking up and down the beach. After a while, Rita was lying on her stomach; a man walked up the beach towards us, always staring at my wife's ass. He sat down about 5 meters away, looking in the direction of us with a great view between my wife's legs which I had now noticed were a little open, providing him with a view of her pussy. He started to jerk one off. Since I saw this after he had been working on himself for a few minutes, I quietly told Rita. She lifted herself to her knees, unintentionally giving him a great view of her open pussy from behind, and then slowly looked around at him. By this time, he was really going to town and ready to shoot his load, which he promptly did, just as Rita looked at him. She then turned around, showing him her large breasts as inadvertently an encore performance. He looked Rita directly in the eyes, stood up, and left, only giving Rita a smile as a thank you. I was lying on my stomach with my eyes half closed, secretly watching as Rita turned to me and said, "Did you see that?". I played dumb and asked, "What?" She said, oh, nothing. The rest of the afternoon was uneventful except for the many men walking closely by us, taking a long view of my wife's body. That evening, we talked briefly about how funny it was to see someone jerking off in public like that.

The second day at the beach.

We returned to the beach the next day but walked further into the nude area. We set up our towels, and Rita promptly removed her bikini top and bottoms. Wow, without any shyness or hesitation. She was much more open, looking around and occasionally stating, "Look at that guy" or "Look over there." Many more men and couples were sitting or walking around in this part of the beach.

After about 10 minutes, Rita asked if I wanted to go to the water, and she, without waiting for me to answer, promptly stood up wholly nude and started walking 30 meters to the water. I followed, watching all the men's heads turning while they were enjoying her large breasts bouncing as she walked by.

In the water, Rita looked back towards shore, a man fucking a woman and really pounding like a steam hammer. At first, she was shocked but couldn't stop watching. She turned after what seemed to be a minute of watching me and said, "Look, they are having sex." We swam a little, and she continued to look. She even stated, do you think he has taken a Viagra since he had a visible rock-hard cock and was humping like crazy. Rita even swam more to the left; I imagine getting a better view. But swimming more towards the left along the beach gave us new adventures. Rita saw a group of men standing in a circle in the thigh-high water, and they were all playing with themselves. She looked intrigued about what was happening and asked me if I knew what was happening. I explained to her that a woman was in the middle of the group, and she was picking which man would be next to have sex with her. Rita said, "Really," and kept looking at the group and slowly moving closer. As she was moving closer, she said, "I don't want to get too close, or I might have someone's hands on me, and I don't know how I would react." But she kept slowly moving closer to get a better look, occasionally looking back at the couple that were still having sex.

The whole time we were in the water, Rita was holding and touching me, but not enough so that people would think we were also having sex, which another couple was doing in the water about 10 meters away from us.

Anyway, after about 20 minutes of swimming and watching all that was happening, we returned to our towels.

Laying on our towels, Rita was sunning herself in various positions. Oh, did I mention that even with her 50-plus age, Rita, with her hourglass figure and large, well-rounded breasts, looks very sexy? I noticed that many of the gentlemen around us also noticed this. Going to and back from the water, they would walk exceptionally close to her and stare at her breasts or get a peek at her large pussy lips. I watched one man whom I had noticed walk by a couple of times back to his towel when he sat and started to eagerly jerk his already hard cock. Rita and I got up a few minutes later to go for a swim, and once we were about knee-deep in the water, I turned to Rita, who was about 2 meters behind me, and I saw that the same man who was just jerking off was about 1 meter behind Rita with his hard cock in hand. Rita didn't notice since I had not yet told her about him. As she waded to me, he walked right past her. If he wanted to, he could have reached out and touched her. When Rita met me, and we glided underwater, as I was playing with Rita's nipples, I told her all that I had seen. She, without stopping me from playing with her nipples and large breasts, just looked around and asked who it was.

We swam some more, and Rita looked more and more at the groups of men about 50 meters away. She stated again that she didn't want to get too close as she didn't want that the men to confuse her with the other woman. Oh, and by the way, the couple was still going at it, which amazed Rita with his stamina. She kept referring to him as the tattoo guy since his whole body was covered with tattoos. We also had the horse guy, named for obvious reasons, and the blue cap guy, who was the guy who was jerking off the previous day and was walking by us, often inspecting every aspect of Rita's body.

This evening, Rita was upset when I said anything about what we had witnessed that day, and she went upset to bed because I "said" something wrong again. I sat and thought, "No sex tonight," so I made myself a whisky on the rocks and thought about how horny we could be, but... another sip. After about 30 minutes, I went to bed, and Rita was lying on the bed, completely naked. She asked what took you so long. She said, "Do you want me to put something sexy on?" and I told her no, I wanted her as naked as she was on the beach. I felt her pussy, and she was already dripping wet as if she had just been fucked. Then I pulled a set of pussy balls from the drawer and easily slipped them in her. She gasped and said, "Wow, how hot is that...."

I then, after playing with the balls, gently pulling them out and pushing them back in, found an anal stimulator (butt plug) and, after putting it in Rita's pussy, pushing it in her ass. She then exclaimed that she wanted to be sandwich fucked by the tattoo guy and the stallion. I pulled the balls out and, leaving the butt plug in, started to fuck her. I must state that I haven't experienced my wife as hot as this in many years. She literally fucked me, missionary, doggy style, cowgirl, the works. When we were finished, I rolled on my back, and Rita laid next to me with one of her large breasts on my chest, and we fell asleep completely exhausted with her gently stroking my cock and balls. At about 3:30 in the morning, I awoke with a rock-hard cock. I got on top of Rita, and she, in half sleep, instinctively opened her legs, giving me an optimal position to push my cock into her cum filled, dripping pussy. I fucked her with her occasionally moaning and silently saying, "Oh, this is good, fuck me."

The third day at the beach.

The next day we went on a shopping trip which took most of the day. When we returned, Rita said, "Let's go to the beach." I didn't expect that, but I eagerly said, "OK, let's go." We only took towels with us since it was already late in the day, and the sun wasn't so intense.

This time, we laid our towels with our feet facing the sun and towards the dunes. I told Rita to slightly spread her legs to tan her "nether area." She looked mean at me and said, I'll do what I want to do. And I let it at that.

Anyways, after about 20 minutes, Rita was laying on her back once again, presenting her beautiful large and, by this time, tanning tits, when I noticed that the blue cap man was strolling towards us. He sat about 2 meters in front of Rita's feet and, looking between her legs, began to stroke himself. I looked at Rita and saw that her head was tilted, and I looked as though she was slightly looking down, and I thought her eyes were open a slit watching him. In that minute, Rita finally opened her legs quite wide, giving Mr. Blue Cap an optimal close-range view of her beautiful, night before, well fucked shaved pussy with her thick swollen pussy lips. He, and I also, must have thought that she had opened her legs just for him, and he really started to stroke his rock-hard cock, and only a few minutes later, he came with such an explosion that his cum shot in the air, and landed near Rita's feet. He stroked his cock empty the whole time, staring directly into Rita's pussy, I guess trying to memorize her beautiful open pussy.

He then got up and walked away a couple of times, turning back to admire Rita's sexy naked body. When he was gone, I asked, "Hum, what do you think about that?". And Rita asked, "About what?". I said about the guy who just jacked off. She said she didn't see anything. I then informed her about what had just happened. To my amazement, she was not upset. She was even interested in hearing more about exactly what happened.

Well, another day passed at the beach. Now, Rita is completely comfortable being completely naked in front of many men. She even said that we could try naked camping sometime, which I've often suggested, and she had always said no, never. And, on this night, we again had terrific sex. On that note, we have never had as much sex as on this vacation. Almost every night when we went to bed at around 3:00 a.m. I would wake with a super hard-on, which she eagerly helped me care for.

The forth day at the beach.

We walked a little further up the beach and found a nice spot. Rita wanted to lay quasi "in the first row so that we wouldn't have far to the water, "but for an explanation, on this beach, there is a constant walk of men and pairs going up and down the beach. And in the first row, you are the one they viewed the most.

So not long after lying down, Rita started with, look over there, they are fucking, and look over there, she is giving him a blow job. Also, for an explanation, the further you walk down this beach, the more intense things get. We then went for a swim and noticed a group of men gathering about 40 meters away in the surf. Rita said common, let's walk along the beach, and to my amazement, she started walking toward the group. As we got closer to the group, the people lying on the beach were much denser, mostly with just 50 cm between them. And the women were gently stroking their partners. We first walked within 2 meters of the group, and after about 10 meters, Rita turned around and walked back. She stopped about two meters from the group and, like everyone else, began to watch the spectacle. Rita literally stood there for about five minutes watching the approximately 20 men jacking off. She then grabbed my hand and pulled me to walk on the beach back to our towels. I must say, Rita has come a long way in a very short time, from "I will never do nude bathing" to watching groups of men jerking off at a very short distance, less than 1 meter in the most recent case. Back at our towels, I asked Rita if she had also seen the woman in the middle of the group, which she denied but promptly asked what she was doing.

I told her that the woman was riding a man in the ankle-deep water while sucking on another and playing with a third cock with her hand while her tits were being felt by the different men standing around. She seemed very interested but didn't comment on what I had just told her.

The rest of the afternoon, Rita concentrated on her tan and watching for interesting sights. Then Rita noticed a group of men gathering at the edge of the beach to the dunes. She asked what was happening, and I explained the workings of a gang bang with an accompanying circle jerk. She again listened intently, not taking her eyes off the group. You could occasionally see the one or the other man eagerly jerking on his cock in full view or even the current guy's ass going up and down as he was fucking the woman. And I counted at least seven changes of men. As the afternoon went on, the group gathered twice, prompting Rita to ask if I think the women are taking something like Viagra but for women. I said no, but I thought these women were fulfilling their fantasies, and I do not believe they do it every day. Rita was happy with that explanation and kept a lookout for groups.

On the fifth day at the beach, we set up our towels only about 30 meters away from the "action center border," Rita, at first, laid with her back to the main group. But also, in this direction, there was enough to view. One couple where the man was pleasing his wife with his hands. One man was sitting about 2 meters to their feet, watching and rubbing his cock. In another where a similar situation was happening, the guest was offered to help, which he promptly obliged. Rita and I then went swimming, and this time, Rita allowed me to finger her underwater. Until then, she had always pushed me away, not wanting to attract attention. Then, after a few minutes, she said, "Let's walk down the beach." This time, we walked much further, with Rita intently looking back and forth, not wanting to miss anything interesting. On the way back, Rita noticed a group, and we walked toward them to get a better view of what was happening. Rita walked very slowly by looking into the middle of the group, with the intent of this time explicitly seeing what was happening and to whom. A woman was lying on her belly with her head turned to what I believe to be her partner. Another man was fisting her vigorously, and she was pitching her ass to give him better access. Rita stared at this as we slowly walked within 3 meters' distance. When we returned to our towels, we turned them around so that we were facing them, and Rita continued to watch until the group dispersed. Also, Rita had opened her legs as she did the previous day without me saying anything, and, totally as if queued, Mr. Blue Cap walked right by us and sat about 5 meters away, often looking at Rita's open legs and large breasts. Again, he was stroking his cock. The rest of the afternoon was primarily uneventful except for the blow job to the right or fingering on the left. Rita did keep her legs open most of the time, letting many gentleman passersby an optimal view of her pussy.

The sixth day at the beach.

On the last day of our vacation, Rita wanted to go for a bike ride, so I was a little disappointed that we would not be able to visit our beach one last time, but after the ride, we were both very sweaty and needed a shower. Rita showered first. After about 5 minutes, I went to the bathroom and noticed Rita was giving herself a clean shave in the nether regions. And when she came out of the shower, the first thing she said was that I had to finish her shave since I could complete the areas between her legs and around her pussy lips. Which I obligingly did. Cleanly shaved, we headed to the beach.

As we laid our towels and I set up our umbrella, I noticed the Blue Cap guy sitting about 8 meters away, and he was already staring at Rita as she took her over-dress and then her bikini top and bottoms off. She then inadvertently bent over to straighten her towel showing him her ass and open pussy. And as on command, he started pulling on his cock. On this note, to make a long story short, he continued to stare at Rita through his sunglasses while playing with himself the whole time, and Rita didn't notice him until after about an hour, he stood up to leave and walked right by Rita looking down on her large breasts and again spread legs as he passed within 50 cm of her.

Rita was especially in a good mood and wanted to play in the big surf. Her tits would flop when she jumped in a giant wave which attracted many onlookers. Men were getting up from their towels to join us in the surf to get closer looks, and when they smiled at Rita, she seemed to enjoy the attention and smiled back.

Again, I must say that Rita has come a long way in her view of nudism and open sexuality. Let us see what happens next. 😉

Wurlybird
Wurlybird
15 Followers