Turbulence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noting his attention, I exaggeratedly leaned over the table, my boobs straining inside my top as I tapped the ash from my cigar. The hem rode up my abdomen, revealing a patch of soft, pale belly as I sat back. Trent's eyes widened, staring at the swell of my rack stretching the cotton tank.

"Whatcha thinkin' 'bout, Trent?" I husked playfully, pushing my chest out and tipping forward to ash again. My mood buzzed merrily, high on whiskey and teasing.

The older man knew he'd been caught and smiled back jovially. "Nah, nothing... it's just the last time I saw you, you were so little that you could sit in my lap."

"What are you talking about? I totally still can!"

I stood and rounded the table to Trent's spot. His eyes flashed uncertain excitement as I touched his shoulder instructively to make him pull out his chair and uncross his legs. I turned my bum towards him, then reclined until my denim seat met his thighs. I sprawled across him, kicking my legs over one arm of the chair and nestling my shoulders into his arm and chest. With Trent's eyes trained on my inviting mouth, my lips molded tightly around the tip of the cigar. As I lolled across the old family friend, I felt he enjoyed it a bit more now than in the past.

"See? This is basically the same, right?" I nonchalantly puffed my cigar, letting the smoke billow out slowly from between my parted lips. I subtly twisted my butt in his lap, feeling a balmy draft on my belly and back as my top rode up from my waist.

Trent cleared his throat. "It's, um, a little different now..." I felt a lump stiffen beneath my butt. Smirking to myself at my very adult effect on the older, married man, I started to climb out of his lap. "Leaving so soon...?" His warm hand grabbed my exposed midriff to stop me, raising goosebumps on the back of my neck. I cooed softly, wiggling my bum less delicately as his touch dumped a frisky kick of adrenaline through my system. The firm protuberance jabbed into my squirming buns, bulging assertively down his thigh. Captivated in the spell of surging hormones, I nimbly swiveled my hips in his lap, mischievously nibbling my lower lip.

Andy's indulgent expression hadn't changed as he watched the provocative events unfold across the table. Now, though, he cleared his throat to interrupt. Blushing as I broke from my flirtatious trance, I righted myself and returned to my seat, straightening my top to cover my belly. With a lightheartedly critical grin and shake of his head, Andy raised his tumbler in a toast. "To new fun with old friends!" We clinked glasses, each finishing our drink.

The evening grew late -- even for Hawaiian Time -- as the bottle emptied, and we agreed to call it a night. Trent bowed deeply and unsteadily, reaching out and placing a polite, wet kiss on my hand. Standing, he turned and ambled across the courtyard and around the pool to 'his wing', as he jokingly referred to it.

I returned my room, then walked over to the bed and moved my suitcase to the floor while retrieving my toothbrush. Turning, I jumped when I saw that Andy had accompanied me into my room. He stood wobblingly next to the bathroom door, and clumsily asked if I needed anything before bed. I reassured him I was set, and he wrapped me in a burly, lingering goodnight hug before releasing me and shutting my door to our bathroom.

Sniffing my top, I gagged at the reek of cigar smoke. After drawing the blinds, I promptly peeled off the tank and tossed it to the floor beside my suitcase. I twisted out of my shorts and kicked them onto the heap, then after a moment's consideration pulled on a white t-shirt. Pressing my ear to the bathroom door to confirm it was vacant, I scampered across the tile floor in my bare feet and hurriedly brushed my teeth and washed my face.

Returning to my room, I tucked myself into the enormous bed then discarded my t-shirt and panties on the nightstand. It felt deliciously naughty, lying naked in the cool sheets of a strange bed. I pressed my thighs together, squeezing tight pressure in my mischievous quim. One hand plucked at my sensitive teat, scooping my round breast in my palm. The other hand danced gayly over my pubis, parting my cleanshaven outer lips and stroking across my clit.

I gasped, trying to be quiet in my excitement. The evening's exhibitionism and teasing, along with the strong liquor, had my libido firing on all cylinders as I counted in my head the frustrating weeks since I'd last been fucked. I dipped two fingers into my pussy, feeling my sticky juices cling to my fingertips. Bucking my hips, my butt lifted off the bed and pushed my clit to meet the motion of my own hand. My other caressed my ripe tits, rolling my rigid nipples under my palm and towing myself into cumming. A loud wheezing breath rushed from my lungs as my orgasm peaked, and I buried my face in a pillow to muffle my squeaking cry. The climax waned, and my peacefully exhausted body dropped almost immediately into a deep slumber.

I slept without stirring until after ten. After waking, I stubbornly refused to get up. I tossed about splendidly on the spacious mattress, stretching and basking in my luxurious nudity. Recalling the naughtiness of the night before, I sniffed my fingers; the stink of my own sex rekindled the deliciously wicked cavorting in my pussy. I finally roused myself at the sounds in the other end of the house that seemed to hold the promise of breakfast. Slipping into last night's jean shorts, I reluctantly corralled my breasts into a bra, then threw on a clean t-shirt and headed for the kitchen.

I smelled the coffee before I reached the living room. As I turned the corner, I saw Trent and Andy were up and cooking. Each man wore a matching apron over surf company tees and board shorts as they prepped scrambled eggs, bacon, and French toast. Andy read my mind and pointed a spatula toward the coffee pot. Trent's eyes followed me with an air of keen fascination.

"Sarah! Howzit? That means 'how are you' in local dialect. Ya sleep well? Hope we didn't wake you..." Andy chattered while he manned two skillets. "I was gonna check on you earlier but figured you could use your rest. Besides, I didn't know if you sleep naked like our ol' buddy Trent!" I laughed as I sat down at the table but blushed at how closely he'd hit on the truth.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked, sipping coffee as Andy set a plate before me.

"Whatever you want!" Trent announced as he sat down across from me.

Andy rolled his eyes. "Yeah, 'Trent's casa, su casa'." He took another sip, then changed the subject. "Did you check your phone?" I shook my head 'no'. My phone was in my briefcase, which I had refused to open. But I knew that I should have been more diligent in tracking my family's status. "Ah! Well, your dad said that everyone's getting on an eleven o'clock flight, getting in at four -- that's all our time, of course. I offered to meet them at the airport, but they said they'll just take a cab, as long as I leave the gate open. There's a sensor on the drive that will chime on my phone when their cab crosses the fence line, then another when they open the front door, so we can have cocktails at the ready for them after that shitty trip."

"I really should have called them this morning..." I muttered glumly, feeling selfish.

"No, don't sweat it! It's your vacation, too! They're safe, they're fine, and they'll be here soon because their flight just took off! Now, if you and Trent have any mischief you want to get up to, you've got like five unsupervised hours to get it out of your system." He glanced up from his watch to the both of us. His eyes held a gleam of playful accusation. "So, what's your poison? Volcano hike? Diving for pirate treasure? Strip club? Or maybe cocktails by the pool?"

"Gosh, those all sound great, but I think I'll vote for that last one." I said finishing my last piece of bacon. The guys seemed agreeable to the plan for poolside drinking. I put my mug and plate in the dishwasher and headed for the door, announcing, "I guess I should hurry up and get dressed then!"

I crossed the pool deck to return to my room. The tropical air was already delightfully warm and bursting with floral fragrance. I spotted the empty scotch bottle and glasses next to the ashtray with three cigar butts, debris of last night's party. With a naughty jolt, I recalled my ribald show in the bathroom, or more precisely, my conceding to the voyeurism of the two older men. I opened the sliding door and entered my room, then started to pull the curtains but glanced into the bathroom and slyly reconsidered. If they were such fans of watching, I'd let them watch.

I dug a green triangle bikini out of my suitcase. Without hesitating -- and tauntingly keeping my back to the sunny courtyard -- I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed away my bra. Unbuttoning my shorts, I slid the cut-offs and my panties down my legs in one motion. With my bare ass towards the deck, I pulled the cheeky bikini bottoms up my bum and checked the side-ties. I knotted the back tie of the bikini, rotated the cups to the front, then flipped the knotted string loop of the top over my head to the back of my neck. Eclipsing my round, pale orbs behind the triangular cups, I carefully centered the green wedges on my ripe tits.

Walking into the bathroom, I bent over the sink to brush my teeth. Holding the toothbrush in my cheek, I reached behind my head and tied my hair into a loose ponytail. The meager triangles and straps of my bikini were overpowered by the heaving motion of my swollen jugs as I brushed. I spit and rinsed, grinning wickedly as I peered up at the mirror and observed the near-total exposure of my bulging tits from that downward angle.

To avoid giving either of my older vacation mates an immediate heart attack, I pulled on a sheer, white cover-up over my bikini. Leaving the lace-up "V" front untied, the long-sleeved beach dress hung down to my thighs. The deep green triangles over my breasts were obvious through the gossamer cover, as was the outline of my matching briefs. Between the pool, sun, and booze, I figured the bikini would make its début sooner than later, but at least now the guys would have notice. I grabbed my book and sunglasses and opened the door.

Trent was already working behind the patio bar outside the doors to the kitchen. Having shed his shirt, he was busily dumping rum into a blender filled with ice and frozen fruit. His eyebrows raised eagerly as he noticed the profile of my swimsuit. My own eyes unsubtly assessed his bare, muscular chest and arms. After a quick flurry of whirring from the blender, he poured two large glasses of dark red slush and excitedly handed one to me as I climbed onto a bar stool.

"I've been developing this recipe for a while; I call it 'Kaneohe Iced Tea'!" He beamed, staring expectantly as I sipped. The instant the drink hit my lips, I tasted that the rum had a lot of other booze for company. The mix contained just enough blended fruit to color it red; the rest was an unknowable array of liquors. Relieved I had eaten before this round of cocktails, I "Mmmm'd" with forced enthusiasm as I took a second sip.

"I guess it's sort of an acquired taste... I can add more fruit if you want..." he frowned, obviously disappointed that I wasn't more impressed.

I reached out and touched his wrist reassuringly. "No, no! I mean, it's good, but I just brushed my teeth; I'll find my drinking pants in just a minute, I promise." His mood rebounded instantly, and he took a healthy slug of his own 'iced tea'.

"Well, I hope those 'drinking pants' aren't too different from what you have on, because that looks really good!" He downed another mouthful then indicated with his chin past my shoulder. "Ah! Here's the man!" Trent announced Andy's emergence from our end of the house, and he passed a third giant cocktail to our host.

"Yum! It still tastes like napalm and Flintstones vitamins!" Andy declared, then took a second large gulp. Trent shook his head affably and blended another pitcher of poison, before muscling a refill of slush into my glass. Andy also received a second serving before he walked to the dining room to answer a call on his cell. My second dose went down smoother, but as Trent poured yet another, I felt a dizzying flush building in my face and head.

"I should cool off," I slurred as I set my sunglasses on the counter. I stepped back and lifted the weightless shawl over my head. Trent stood absorbed as my overflowing bikini was unleashed. Smiling as I theatrically shook my hair out of its ponytail, I draped the beach shirt over the seat and turned for the pool. As I walked down the steps into the shallows, I could feel his eyes crawling over my back and butt.

I dove under the water and swam two refreshing strokes before rising. The surface tension tugged persistently at the cups of my suit as I surfaced. Sweeping my wet hair back from my face, I adjusted at the straps of my bikini to correct the green triangles. Turning toward the bar, I was astonished to see Trent running towards the pool.

"Cowabunga!" He hollered as he jumped over my ducking form and cannonballed into the pool. A wall of water crashed over me as I cried out in surprise. He emerged, grinning in boyish amusement. Laughing as I sputtered, I splashed him as heavily as my arms could muster. An expression of mock outrage came over his face.

"Oh? So, it's an attack?!" he swept his arms through the water, splashing as he advanced. I backed into the pool wall snorting and holding up my arms in defense. He reached me, grabbing my wrists, and holding them above my head. "We can't allow this kind of mischief. You'll have to be taught to behave." His hips pressed forward against me, pinning me against the wall and wedging his knee beneath my crotch. Down his leg, a familiar, protruding bulge poked impatiently at my inner thigh.

My heart was pounding, feeling like it was rising into the back of my throat. "You can't teach me as much as you think." I purred. His pecs pressed against my barely concealed, heaving bust. I moved my thigh slyly against the lump in his shorts. Our daring flushed faces hovered inches apart.

"Ahem..." Andy intervened with his sudden appearance, standing above us at the edge of the pool. "Guys, if I can safely leave you two alone for a bit, that was my financial advisor on the phone. I need to hop on a quick call..." I recoiled at his voice, pulling my arms free from the other man's grip and sheepishly crossing them over my chest. Flustered, Trent hastily kicked away from the wall and swam on his back toward the center of the pool.

"I think I'll go read on the beach." I muttered, catching my breath as I climbed the steps out of the pool, adjusting my top and briefs and giving a shy wave. Andy gawked as my dripping globes wobbled behind the slicked, green wedges. I grabbed my sunglasses, sunblock, and book from the bar, then picked up a towel and hauled my armload out the back gate to Andy's stretch of beach.

Spreading my towel on the sand, I reclined with my knees tented towards the surf. Opening my book, I couldn't focus on the page as my mind raced and rehashed the latest close call with Trent. His interest was intensifying, and my flirtatious response was obviously encouraging it. 'Giving myself a hand' last night had only sharpened my appetite today. With his wife -- and my parents -- arriving in a matter of hours, we had to get a handle on it... or get it out of our systems, I admitted with a naughty smile.

"Hey! Howzit?" The young man's voice startled me from blankly staring at the book. I turned my head quickly, assessing him and the two others beside him. All three were young and fit, decked in wet trunks and carrying surf boards. "My name's Donovan, what's yours?"

I smiled invitingly as I sat up, lifting my sunglasses from my eyes and tucking them above my forehead as I closed my book. "I'm Sarah. How's the surf today?" Cael and Manny eagerly introduced themselves as well. The boys -- 'boys', I realized the juvenile label was only in comparison to my fifty-something hosts at the house -- enthusiastically launched into an elaborate, aggrandized account of the morning's waves. The three squatted in a close semi-circle around my towel.

"You a tourist?" Manny asked, continuing, "I mean, you don't look local..."

"What are you saying?! Are you insulting my tan?!" I replied in fake umbrage, watching his eyes skim from my pale thighs to my ghostly belly, finally resting on my milky bust still dappled with pool water.

Donovan gestured at the bottle of lotion. "Well, I can get your back..." he transparently proposed. Smiling discerningly, I passed him the bottle and bent forward to give him access to my back as he scampered onto the towel behind me.

"We've got a place a couple blocks from the beach. Why don't you come party with us!" Cael urged as Donovan's hands massaged lotion over my shoulders and back. I weighed the invitation while the three grinned cunningly. Manny brushed sand off my thigh, then left his fingertips fiddling absently with the end of my swim-bottoms' tie.

The boys' hands felt good on my skin, and after flirting with Trent for half a day -- not to mention the early, potent cocktails -- it felt normal to play along with this young, interested crowd. "What's the view like from your place?" I asked coyly.

"Not as gorgeous as the view from where I'm standing." Cael piled on hackneyed schmaltz as he stepped around to my left side. It didn't escape my notice that his downward view was a straight shot into my cleavage.

'What's the worst that could happen if I went with them?' I pondered lewdly to myself as Donovan's hand gambled forward up my ribs and plunked my bikini string where it met the green cup. 'Would going with them be worse than the ever-more-conceivable tryst with Trent -- perhaps Andy, too -- if I return to the house?' Manny's finger and thumb nonchalantly gripped the end of my briefs' cord and tugged, almost imperceptibly. Cael had taken the sunscreen from Donovan and was oiling high and close, up the inside of my other thigh. I parted my legs slightly to give him room to work. The thrill of attention boiled in the pit of my stomach and seeped between my legs.

I closed my eyes and daydreamed the scene where I accompanied the surfers to their apartment. Predictably, they would insist that the best scenery was through the bedroom window, but I doubted I'd be allowed to view the vista for long. The boys would quickly relieve me of my skimpy bikini; I could almost feel their frenzied hands pawing and mauling my naked body. Their hands would cup and squeeze my ripe breasts, mold and ply my round bum, and plunge their eager fingers into the wet heat between my thighs. Through a combination of my effort and their own, their trunks would also find the floor. My mind openly speculated what the young surfers' cocks would look like, feel like, taste like... I would take each of them in my mouth, fellating them to unbearable rigidity. After I had sucked them each hard as steel, they'd take turns fucking me, doubling up on my pussy and ass -- tripling me, the third boy stuffing my mouth as their lustful impatience grew -- until each of them bathed my face and tits in thick, creamy cum.

My slit trembled with humid excitement at the depraved fantasy. The six strong hands caressed my libido towards a greedy decision. Joining them would be a degenerate turn to start my vacation. As Donovan's fingers wormed under the green triangle and found the soft dome of my tit, my lips opened to accept the invitation. But I was interrupted...

"Sarah! Hey! Sarah!" I turned to see Trent waving as he hustled down the path towards our cluster. "Come on up, we need you at the house!" The surfers had already drawn back, relinquishing their claim as I sprang to my feet. Bidding a hasty goodbye to the boys, I snatched my sunblock from Cael, then scooped up my towel and book and retreated to the house.