Turbulence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started at a cool trickle of cream between my buttocks. Spinning my head around, I saw Trent with the bottle of lotion directed at my crack. With a knowing smile, I reached a hand between my cheeks and spread the slippery lotion over my crack and into the wrinkled bud of my anus. Trent placed a hand on my back to still me, then tipped forward against my haunches. The patient pressure of his head against my knot stung throughout my body. I rocked back into him on my knees, steering my sphincter against his prodding tool. Breathing slowly, I forced my muscles to relax. With a grunt and a lurch, Trent's dick split my pucker.

The stinging nip of my double-filled guts surged to the fore of my awareness. I cried out in the sunny courtyard as the two cocks found their rhythm inside me. Andy's mouth resumed nursing at my hanging teats, while Trent's hands steadied and hauled my shanks to meet him. The pinching pressure in my holes thawed into a tender bite as I moved to meet their doubled thrusts.

"I never would have guessed..." Andy mumbled distractedly from below me.

"That George's daughter grew up to be a filthy little slut?" I suggested a finish to his sentence for him, peering back at him over my shoulder as I rode the pair of seasoned cocks. "That this isn't the first time she's let two guys double-fuck her? That George's daughter loves taking a big cock in her pussy while another fucks her tight little ass?"

"Yeah..." Trent agreed on behalf of his friend, spanking my ass as he continued to thrust.

"Mmm... well, lucky you! Now fuck your friend's daughter like the filthy little slut she is!" I demanded, throttling my hips to drive my fuckholes harder on the old friends' dicks.

The older men eagerly obliged, each furiously driving his pipe into my aching hole. I pitched my head back, wailing into the tropical heat. The unbearably slaking double pounding battered my slit and ass, mounting and simmering until the throbbing tension in my loins stretched and snapped.

"Harder! Harder fuck me harder! Fuck me, you're gonna make me cum! Fuuuh!" I gritted my teeth, foaming at the mouth. Braying gibberish like a deranged animal, my spine curled skyward in paralyzing ecstasy as the two men thrashed my little body into wonderful oblivion. Andy's hands returned to my tits, holding me up as my failing body pitched forward.

My eyes closed in sated fatigue, but I felt the men withdraw from me and Trent took a step back away from my rear. Hands on my hips and butt barrel-rolled me until my bum rested on Andy's lap and my legs spread in a wide "V" above the deckchair. With a boost of his hips, Andy snaked his prick into my backdoor. I croaked and tipped my head back as I felt my cavity fill again with a rigid cock.

Trent stepped back along the chair, gripping the back of my knee in one hand as his other guided his dick. His hips tilted forward, and he speared my cunny, packing both of my holes again. Trent's thrusts were measured to start, but he rapidly gained pace, feverishly flailing at my drenched pussy. I clasped and scratched at his back with my glittery nails, loudly moaning as he fucked me. My feet flapped lamely at the ends of my suspended legs, jarred with each pounding collision of Trent's body on top of mine.

Andy's pipe in my ass kept its patient cadence. With the steady pitch of his hips, Andy heaved his dick into my chuff, snipping the bowed, inflexible knot. My rasping cries echoed on the sunbaked patio as he fed his shaft into my anus; my frame overfilled by the two contending cocks grappling inside me. I heard the pounding of the waves on the beach behind me and felt the sun roast my naked skin as my climax loomed.

"Fuck, yes! I'm cumming!" I howled, embracing Trent by his neck and tugging his shoulders down to me. My mouth clamped onto his collar, dragging and nipping my teeth across his skin. His hot breath whooshed noisily past my ear as he panted with effort. The two cocks thrashed my pussy and ass as my body trembled in the wash of my throbbing orgasm.

"Oh shit!" Trent called, standing urgently, escaping the hold of my arms and the grip of my pussy. I felt a void in my womb at the hasty emptiness. As Trent backed away, Andy shifted below me, pulling his prick out of my ass and spilling me forward onto the seat of the deckchair. I giggled as I rolled onto my back with my head at the foot of the chaise.

Trent stood at the end of the chair, his dick in his hand, hovering above my reclining, pretty face. While my upward view was filled with Trent's readied rod and heavy balls, Andy was not through with me. The host slid his hands beneath my legs, hoisting my bum off the cushion and raising my pussy up to his waiting pole. A tired, sugary moan creaked from my lips as his cock slid easily through my oiled slit.

Andy gripped my hips, towing me on my back to meet his flurried thrusts. "Yeah... fuck... yeah..." I squeaked faintly as the older man intently fucked my pussy. My big tits rippled bouncily on my ribs, swaying and bucking with every hammering impact. I gripped the sides of the chair beneath me, holding on as Andy used my young pussy for his cock's pleasure.

"Argh! Fuck!" Trent barked above me. His dick erupted with a blast of cum that skimmed across my chin and splattered heavily between my ripe breasts. He followed quickly with more thick ropes that lashed in interwoven stipes over the domes of my bust. My tits jiggled playfully beneath their snaking white lines of spunk as Andy continued fucking my pussy. Trent stroked out a jellied cord that stretched over the bridge of my nose from one lens of my sunglasses to the far corner of my mouth, and then a gooey mass that tangled in my eyebrow. For his encore, my dad's college roommate splashed my mouth and chin with globs of sticky jizz that bridged across my soft, pink lips.

Andy pulled out of my gash and rushed forward on his knees, straddling my waist as his cock began to gush. Two dashed tracks of jism stretched from my belly button to the valley of cleavage between my mounds. A higher shot slopped messily into the bottom of my jaw and trickled down my throat. With a scattered burst, cum specked the peaks of my tits and my reddened cheeks, then lobbed a mushy wad of jizz onto my dark shades. A final dotting of splooge marked my belly and ribs as the host's prick finally drained.

"Whew..." Andy whistled as he stared at my cum-splattered face and bust, "you definitely look grown up now..."

I lay on my back, baking exhaustedly in the tropical heat. I felt the cum of the two older men drying on my naked skin in the hot sun but couldn't muster the energy to rise or clean. I dreamily pulled my silver fingernail through the interlocking weave of jizz on my tits, feeling the sharp ache of exertion throb in my used holes.

A chime sounded from beside the head of the chair. I raised my head, squinting as the brisk movement spilled jism from my eyebrow stingingly into my eye behind my sunglasses. Andy rushed over to the table and grabbed his phone. "Shit! Get dressed!" He exhorted, adding a stern "Now!" when I didn't immediately react.

I connected the dots as I sat up. Cum dripped from my tits and face, staining the sizzling tile as I scanned the surrounding patio for my bikini. I reached under the chair and grabbed the briefs but didn't see the top.

"Eek!" I yelped in alarm as Trent lifted me unannounced arms carry and lugged me towards the pool.

"Sorry about this, but we've gotta get you cleaned in a hurry!" He said as he reached the edge of the pool. Without another word, he tossed me into the water. As I surfaced, Andy arrived poolside and tossed the green triangles at me. The two men had each pulled on their shorts and were hurrying into their shirts. A second chime rang from Andy's phone as our families opened the front door of the house.

In a panic, I looped the top backwards around my ribs, knotted both pairs of strings, then rotated until the panels were at the front, all the while scrubbing my face and tits. Covering my rack behind the suddenly tiny-seeming green sheets, I ducked my head through the neck tie. I threaded my leg through the still-tied opening in my briefs while hastily wading up the pool steps. My fingers failed to secure the other hip tie as I heard my mother and father's voices at the dining room entrance. Andy thrust a towel into my hands, and I desperately wrapped it around my waist to hide the dangling half of my bottoms. With a relieved, naughty smirk, I polished the last drop of jizz off the corner of my lens, then turned to greet my parents and sister.

A round of warm hugs commenced among the group, thankful that their travel ordeal was finally concluded. As Ellie embraced me, she rubbed my back and whispered, "Oh dear, I hope that wasn't too boring for you, being stuck with those two old farts." I thought of the double soreness below my waist while I joked that we'd all survived.

Brandy crinkled her nose with her skeptical glare as she assessed the water droplets on my dark lenses. "Why did you go in the pool wearing your sunglasses?" she asked. I hushed her with a hug, feeling the suspicion in her shoulders as she leaned against me.

My sister released her hold and headed towards the bar as my mother approached me, clicking scornfully as she assessed my top. "My lord, Sarah! Your swimsuit is almost nonexistent! Please don't tell me you've been wearing that this entire time!"

I dodged the eyes of the two hosts while Andy evasively answered for me, "No... not the whole time..."