Turbulence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching Trent, I hurriedly asked him the cause of the call. "What's going on? Oh no, did their flight have to turn back again?!"

"Uh, nothing's wrong... you just gotta be careful with strangers..." The older man sheepishly avoided my eye contact, and I immediately understood. Envious of the attention from the trio of young surfers, Trent had concocted an excuse to pull me away from them. He held the gate open for me, ushering me into the yard. The metal latch clanged loudly shut behind us.

Sensing my awareness of his jealousy, Trent tried to make nice as we reached the pool deck. "Hey, why don't I make you another drink?" My head was still a bit murky from my earlier 'iced teas', as I looked from the bar to the deck chairs, then to the bottle of lotion in my hand.

"You know what? You scared off my helpers, so why don't you get my back and shoulders before I burn?" I handed him the bottle, then spread out, face-down on the nearest chaise. Glancing sternly at him over my shoulder, I jabbed my thumb at my back in a 'get to work' gesture. Squeezing lotion into his palm, Trent tentatively finger-painted between my shoulder blades.

"Come on, act like you've done this before," I critiqued, then deepened my voice imitatively, "Learn how to put sunblock on a back. Ladies think it's hot!" Catching the allusion to his cigar-coaching, Trent straddled my back as squirted a generous glob of lotion in a "T" across my shoulders and down my spine, then started vigorously massaging the cream into my pasty skin. His hands felt incredible as they kneaded my back. Fidgeting at my own plush warming, I wriggled my hips and sensuously squeezed my thighs together. I closed my eyes as an involuntary groan slithered from my lips.

As his hands rubbed further down my back, his thumbs clumsily tangled in the tied loops of my bikini's cord. Without opening my eyes, I casually reached to my back and untied the knot, tossing the green strings off my back, letting them hang from the sides of the chaise. Trent paused, then sprayed more lotion onto the spot where the knot had previously interfered. His hands diverted from my spine, working into the soft flesh around my kidneys.

"Well, hey now! What'd I miss?!" Andy called from close by; his approach had once again evaded our preoccupied notice. "I thought Sarah was going to the beach?" He teased. I raised my head off the cushion towards his voice to see Andy shirtless in board shorts, holding a fresh drink in one hand and his phone in the other. Sliding my sunglasses back into place over my eyes, I rested my chin on my folded hands as I answered.

"I was reading, but Trent called me back up here for something important." I shut my eyes drowsily, not wanting Trent to be interrupted.

"Sarah ran into some local kids who were inspecting the, uh, scenery a bit too closely." Trent answered, a little defensively. His hands traveled lower, attentively massaging my haunches through my briefs. Pausing to add lotion to my legs, his fingers caressed my hamstrings and the backs of my knees, before returning north to my hips.

"You didn't want them getting a clear look when you had to peek through glass blocks?" I teased back. "And it's not like I was sitting in their laps or anything indecent- eep!" I squealed as Trent gave my bum a scolding pinch through my briefs. My tummy leapt and twisted at the sensitive tweak. Andy leaned over and gently brushed his palm across my bare back. The second man's hand on my skin further roused my insides and I whimpered pleasantly.

Andy sat at the end of the chair, above my head. He reached to the far side of my chair and set down his phone and drink on a small side table. Watching Trent's hands on my lower body, Andy began to stroke my pale back. His fingers pressed lushly over my shoulder blades and spine while Trent kneaded my glutes and hamstrings.

"Feels so good..." I purred. The booze, sun, and attention were blending in a cartwheeling naughtiness in my belly.

Moving glacially inward, Trent's fingertips dug into the soft, ticklish flesh of my inner thighs. With an abrupt casualness, his hand brushed against my mound as he moved. I sucked sharp air between my teeth at the contact and froze for an instant as I deliberated if the touch was intentional. Trent's fingers similarly seemed to pause, hovering in my thigh gap.

A long moment passed, then he resumed digging his fingers into my inner thighs. His palm swept again, this time slow and firm, against the crotch of my briefs. I exhaled heavily through my nose; I was certain he felt my warmth radiating through my suit. In response to his more deliberate contact, I dropped my pretense of good behavior, squirming my hips in search of more. He reacted by pressing his fingertips against my heating bun through the lycra of my bottoms.

My mouth creaked open, and a soft whimper escaped me. Trent took this as encouragement and tugged aside the crotch of my briefs, exposing my moist pussy. Without hesitating, he dipped the same two fingers into my steaming hole. I groaned deeply, rising to my elbows and knees and pushing myself down his digits to the knuckles. Rearing my hips, I penetrated myself on his steady hand.

Arcing my back dramatically, I lifted my chest off the chaise. I cast an encouraging glance over my shoulder to watch Trent's fingers piston into my soaked gash. The green triangles of my untied bikini flapped off my tits and hung from my neck like wilting sails. Andy's hand slid off my back and over my shoulder, then dipped beneath my bare, hanging melons.

"God, I forgot how nice young tits can be... but I can't say I've seen many like these before!" Andy grunted, as he fondled my dangling tits. Twisting in his seat, he spoiled himself, bringing his second hand to my rack. "Na ka 'oi..." he repeated in the local dialect. Trent cocked his arm, pumping his fingers into my eager snatch. I closed my eyes and nibbled my lip, relishing the dual attention from the older men.

Andy tugged playfully at my nipples as he squeezed my ripe breasts. "Shit, you've really grown up nicely!" he exclaimed. I reached into his lap and massaged the rising tent in his trunks.

Trent's free hand yanked open the knot from my right hip, then pulled the untethered flaps of my briefs out of the way down my left leg, baring my crack and pussy to the sunny deck. "Let's see how grown up she tastes..."

I felt a blast of hot, excited breath on my ass as he leaned toward my raised haunches. He buried his nose and mouth in my crack and taint, withdrawing his fingers from my slit and immediately replacing them with his tongue. The wet muscle twisted and burrowed into my cunt, delighting me as it twirled into my sticky hole.

"Ghhhawd... fuck! Eek!" I snarled and squealed as it curled deep in my wet folds.

Andy's hands on my breasts further drove my frenzy. My clenching fingers ripped open the Velcro fly of his shorts and scooped out his writhing cock. The older man stood from the chair and stepped out of his shorts, then swept a leg back over the lounge. With his legs parted in crab pose, his pulsing erection swung demandingly in front of my face.

"Just don't tell your dad..." Andy urged as he slid his rigid cock between my young lips. I moaned my enthusiastic agreement around the older man's dick. Wrapping my mouth tightly around his shaft, my tongue coiled around his head.

At the foot of the chair, Trent packed his tongue into my tender hole, enflaming my screaming libido. My hungry pussy drove against his face as he tongue-fucked me, his fingers molding my buttocks and teasing my rosebud. His nose bumped against my perineum, tickling my overloading body. He pulled his mouth away, gasping loudly like he was surfacing from a pool.

"So? How's she taste?" Andy inquired, lightly placing his hand at the back of my head as I blew him.

"Sweet..." Trent gasped. "Tangy and sweet... tastes even better than I remember young pussy."

Grasping me by my haunches, his shoulders lowered and returned his mouth and tongue to my gash. His tongue writhed into my dripping folds, torturing me with delicious pleasure. Stretching my arm back, I grabbed the back of his head and drove his mouth harder against my steaming pussy. His hands gripped the round humps of my buttocks, squeezing and prying them apart as his tongue lashed my slit.

"Fweee!" I yelped around the obstructing pole, as the hot wave passed below my belly and through my gash, coating his slurping lips. In a burst of spittle flecks, I wrested my mouth off Andy's cock as my climax struck. "Coming! Oh fuck! I'm comi-" Andy wedged his tool back in my mouth, garbling my cries as my body locked up in orgasmic rigor. The tension in my busty body surged, crested, stretched for an agonizingly eternal moment, then liquified in a tranquil instant. I squeezed my eyes shut in ecstasy. My pussy melted hotly over Trent's chin and cheeks as my spine fizzled from steel to pulp.

The sunglasses had slid down the bridge of my nose and now rested behind my nostrils as my mouth made its devoted rounds. Soft cooing persisted from my puckered lips around Andy's pole, my neck and head bobbing devotedly in service of the host's cock. My eyes now contentedly shut as I slurped along his rod. The host rested a gentle hand at the back of my head, not dictating pace or depth, but instructing me to continue.

Trent lifted his glistening face from my snatch, then the ripping of Velcro announced he had discarded his trunks. His strong hands returned to my bum, followed by a broad, round point prodding inquiringly at my taint. The tip parted my folds, then paused at my entrance. While I bucked my mouth along Andy's shaft, I counted the seconds that Trent delayed. Languishing at the teasing refusal I cast a confused, desperate glance over my shoulder.

"What were you really doing with those boys? Were you going to let them fuck you, Sarah?" Trent calmly brushed his hands over the pale domes of my buttocks as he spoke.

"Rhy mhwo..." I noised ambiguously around Andy's pipe. Trent tsked behind me and pulled his tip away from my slit. The glans barely, infuriatingly grazed my folds. His hand on my ass held me still and kept me from piercing myself, as I desperately needed.

"Don't lie..." He instructed; his voice exasperatingly calm. His palm cracked sharply against my skin as it disciplined my pale bottom. I whined at the stinging strike, wiggling my bum, and inviting further correction. "I told you I'd teach you to behave. Now tell the truth: were you going to let those three boys fuck you?"

"Weff." I confessed through my mouthful of cock. Trent passed his shaft lengthwise along my soaking furrow as he contemplated my answer.

"And you would have let each of them fuck you? Let the three of them take turns in your sweet, young pussy?" I nodded, incorporating the motion into my fellatio. "Well, that doesn't sound very responsible... very 'adult', but not responsible or grown up. Wouldn't you say, Andy?" I opened my eyes and gazed up over the rim of my dark lenses to see Andy slowly shake his head 'no'.

Trent took his dick in his hand and guided it up my gash, again pausing on the cusp of penetration. "What do you think? Should we give her another chance to show she's a grown up?" I watched Andy nod 'yes' then felt the weight of his hand increase at the back of my head, pressing my lips down his shaft. "I think so, too." Trent concluded. "Those boys may have wanted you, but we're going to have you..."

The head of Trent's cock crept agonizingly into my pussy, the round tip unhurriedly widening the dripping walls of my entrance. I whimpered impatiently, still immobilized by his hand on my ass. Finally, his teasing member glided through my hole. A desperately gratified moan rolled in my throat as the older man's cock slipped deeper into my gash. My rumbling pleasure reverberated through my mouth, traveling into my vibrating lips around Andy's pole. The host gasped his own appreciation.

"Ohhhh, I knew moving you to that bedroom was the right move." Andy blurted. "Your sweet lips are gonna suck me off, just like this, first thing every morning the rest of your stay." I nodded my agreement to his terms.

Behind me, Trent growled his approval of my pussy's snug embrace. His grip on my hips and butt no longer held me torturously in place, but instead pulled me back to meet him. As he built his pace, he rocked my hips back into the thrusts of his pelvis, impaling me deeper on his cock. The round head punched into the soft corners of my pussy, bending my tender cavity in thrilling agony.

"G'uhd! Fuhhme! Hawheh!" I grunted around Andy's tool. Bubbles of spit foamed from the corners of my mouth as Andy fucked my plump lips. My tongue swirled around his glans, swishing down the rod, then back up circling its sensitive tip. The increased pressure behind my head grew into energetic tugging, drawing my mouth along his broad pole. Climbing to his knees in front of me, Andy also began bucking his hips, thrusting to feed his prick into my accepting maw. I opened my watery eyes wide, staring up at him in servitude and submission.

The two old family friends stuffed their rigid pipes into my wet, willing mouth and snatch on the sunny pool deck. I felt the carnal thrill of the attention from the two cocks magnify as I considered the circumstances. It was early afternoon on the first day of what was supposed to be our family vacation, and I was plugged at both ends by my dad's college roommates. I felt another warm, mischievous gush of adrenaline as I thought of the identifies of the two older men eagerly fucking my pussy and mouth. Andy and Trent appeared in my baby book holding me as an infant, but now those same two men were spitroasting me on a deckchair while my family raced on a jetliner to meet us. The obscene contrast catapulted my body over the lustful edge.

My pussy gripped Trent's shaft tighter as my climax tore through my young, busty frame. I wailed around Andy's pole, drool bubbling from my lips and swinging in thick cords from my chin. Trent continued pounding my gash, drubbing squeals of ecstasy out of my youthful pussy. My tits swung ripely under my ribs. Round and springy, the pale globes caught the momentum of the hammering force behind my body and rocked with a rhythm counter to Trent's passionate yanking of my hips. Swaying globs of saliva broke from my chin and splattered on my round jugs and the chair below me.

The tropical sun scorched my back as I squealed between the thrusting friends. Our host's dick packed my wailing mouth, muffling my climaxing cries while Trent's prick thumped in my dripping snatch. My howls crested then thinned with post-orgasmic fatigue. Andy's hold at the back of my head released as he pulled his spit-soaked manhood from my mouth, leaving a slobbery trail across my lips and chin. Behind me, Trent slowed his gallop to a canter then finally withdrew from my gash.

I whimpered quietly at my disappointing emptiness, but Andy's hands on my shoulders moved me for my next assignment. He lifted me until my feet set on the patio, then turned me to face away from him, towards the foot of the chaise. As I stood, the untied remnants of my bikini briefs slid uselessly off my leg and pooled around my ankle. Behind me, Andy scooted forward on the cushion, sitting up with his knees parted over either side of the seat. I kicked free of the briefs as I stretched an extended step over Andy's legs and stooped into his lap while straightening my sunglasses back up my nose.

Straddling the chair, I lowered towards Andy's lap with his hands gripping the softness of my waist. I patiently sank until my pussy was pierced by the second older man's cock. As his pipe dug into my wetness, I settled into the reverse cowgirl pose, though with Andy sitting upright behind me, rather than a saddle I found myself riding a high-backed chair. As I began to buck atop his tool, his palms left their hold on my midriff and traveled up my belly and ribs until the covered the supple swell of my breasts. 'A high-backed chair that is obsessed with my tits.' I mused as I began to swivel my hips.

"Ffffuhhhhk..." I stretched out my moan, pitching my head back and sending a sweeping arc of red hair sailing over his shoulder. My hands lay atop Andy's, clutching his hands to my chest as he cupped my breasts. My hamstrings flexed and pivoted, stretching on his thighs as I rode his cock. Swiveling my hips, I guided his tip into the boiling, sticky back of my quim. "Oh my god! Fuck me!" I repeated at the deepening blows of his tip.

Continuing to bounce on Andy's pole, I crooked my finger at Trent, beckoning his cock to me. As Trent approached the side of the chair, his shaft glistened in the sunlight, wet with my own sticky cum. I opened my mouth and swallowed the standing man's dick. Swirling my tongue around the head and rod, I tasted my own pungent flavor coating his cock. Wrapping one hand around his shaft, I stoked his pole while my mouth traveled from tip to base.

Andy energetically fondled my tits, his hands becoming so engrossed that he almost seemed to forget that his cock was buried to the hilt in my steaming cunt. As my pussy lips clung tightly to his broad shaft, my mouth snuggly embraced Trent's pipe. Leaning to the side, I put my back and neck into the bucking motion as I blew my dad's friend. My hand cranked the length of his shaft, traveling in tandem ahead of my lips.

The untied cups of my bikini hung limply in the gorge of my cleavage, hanging by the knot behind my neck. The loose green triangles and cords flapped against my belly as my pussy rose and fell on Andy's cock. On either side, Andy's hands happily opened and closed, clasping my prized breasts. Trent reached behind my head, plucking one end of the string between his fingers and deftly tugging apart the remaining knot. Feeling the released strings dropping from my neck, I increased the pace and pressure of my slurping as the top came off my body, dangling from Trent's fingers.

"Gaw! Ah luv tish!" I croaked amorously around Trent's rod. Beating his thick shaft in my small, pale hand, I fed his manhood deeper into my hungry mouth. I gagged as the glans beat against my palate and forced his tip into the back of my throat as a flood of bubbly spit surged out of my lips. Dumping the bikini on the patio, Trent brought his hands to the back of my head, pumping his cock into my frothy mouth. Lines of drool dribbled down my chin, spattering on my naked, sunbaked skin. The heat outside was matched by the throbbing, boiling lust inside me at servicing the two old family friends.

My obstructed jibbering deteriorated into guttural barks. I drove my hips downward, fiercely skewering myself on Andy's cock. With each bounce, my climaxing whimpers elongated until they ran together in a long, piercing wail. My pussy shuddered, the tremors spreading quickly into full body spasms. Andy's secure hold on my bust stopped me from collapsing forwards as my spine locked; Trent's dick in my jaws held me upright as my orgasm waned.

Andy scooped me up by my hamstrings, hoisting me off his pole and seating me first on his leg, then letting my bum drop to the seat. Trent's prick popped from my lips with a flurry of spittle as I moved. Fixing his eyes on me (my tits), Andy reclined on the chaise and waved me forwards. I wiped a sheet of slobber off my chin, then swung a fatigued leg over his groin, once more straddling the host. Reaching between my legs, I gripped his hardness and directed it back to my slit. "Good," he uttered as my young pussy again stretched around him.

Kneeling, I rocked toward the foot of the chair, feeling his head burrow through my aching wet folds. Gasping at the delving penetration, I gnawed at my lower lip at the yielding pleasure. To Andy's obvious delight, my round tits hung in his face as I rode him. His mouth rose to feed at my teats, his tongue and lips lapping at my milky orbs and the rosy nipples at their center. However, his hands were now on my hocks of my ass, molding and plying the pale cheeks and adding instructive pressure to the riding rotations of my hips.