Turkish Delight Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife becomes a prostitute and it turns me on.
9.9k words
4.35
11.9k
17
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,737 Followers

I hope you've read Chapter 1, but to recap.... 15 years ago I was out of work and by sheer serendipity stumbled on my wife and her Turkish lover frolicking in his car in a derelict part of town, where I'd been to a friends' flat. I was staggered to watch her actually suck his cock and direct him to cum on her 34d tits!

Shocked and disappointed in her; I still masturbated twice while peeping through a storm hole in the wall, then returned several times over the next few weeks; usually missing them, but collecting the spunk filled tissues that she threw out of the car window, which I hid in my garage and used as an aid to my copious wanking while thinking about her with him.

Eventually I found that the boarded up flat they parked next to could be accessed and hid there on the day they actually had full sex on the passenger seat and kept returning.

At home she was as sweet as pie, and not giving off any vibes that she had a lover and/or wasn't interested in me sexually any-more. Our sex life was the same too; I would kiss her, massage her back and legs, play with her tits, stroke her pubes and pussy. Then go down and lick her..... thinking that another man's cock had been up there only hours before. I made her cum every time; then I'd slide on board and fuck her as hard as possible for a minute or two..... no 'Fuck me! Fuck me! Your cock is so fucking BIG" Nothing; just the usual moans and groans, which had satisfied me for twenty years or so... but now made me feel inadequate.

Without keeping a diary, it seemed like they met a couple of times a week over the next month or so, always after her work finished at 2, not every day but at least once and sometimes twice a week and I was always in my hiding post half an hour before they arrived.

A couple of times I was surprised that he brought a couple of different women in the car instead of my wife.... and still managed a cheeky wank when the action heated up, watching them strip before sucking his cock and him fucking them inside the car. One very pretty young woman got out of the car topless, following about twenty minutes foreplay, hiked her denim skirt up to her hips, pulled her knickers down, then facing Tony, squatted and took a long hard piss; not knowing I was hiding about three feet away. Before she had the chance to wipe herself Tony was out of the car and fucked her doggy style for a good five minutes or more against the passenger door. When he finished, I could see cum dropping from his glistening cock; and oozing out of the girls fanny.

Around this time Anne would already be undressing as the car pulled up; and one day was even sucking his cock topless, while he was driving along the bumpy road!

I still frequented the same pub as Turkish Tony; The Fox on a Friday night most weeks; never speaking to him, although he 'nodded hello' most weeks; as I stood in the vicinity while he chatted to Fat Bob. It turned out he had a few businesses on the side, not just the cafe and Bob was starting to get 'in' with him as there were a few vans that needed repairs and servicing.

A few weeks later, on a Friday night, Anne told me she was going into town with some friends for a pizza and slipped me a tenner to go to the pub instead of the usual five pounds. I was in the pub when Tony was talking to Bob at the bar; and one of my mates; Dean chuckled that "You know he's got a stable of prossies, don't you?"

I looked puzzled, "What do you mean, prossies?"

"Yep, you know what I mean," he nodded, "supposed to be a dozen or more."

"Where'd you hear that?" I asked through a suddenly dry mouth.

"You know... just...around." He replied vaguely.

"Those Eastern European girls?" I choked before taking a gulp of lager..... dreading his answer.

Dean shrugged his shoulders, as Bob returned with fresh drinks.

"Deano reckons your mate runs some prossies." I asked him as nonchalantly as possible.

"So they say." He looked over at the Turk, "local girls I've heard..... who knows with him; he does like making up stories."

"Shit.... shit and SHIT!" I desperately tried not to show any emotions, so sat silently for the next hour or so, much to the annoyance of my mates.

Eventually I left earlier than usual, citing a headache; but I was still sitting simmering at midnight when I heard a car pull up outside my house.

Then the front door opened and in stumbled my wife.

I had planned several confrontational scenarios in my head; but wasn't prepared for what I saw when she entered the living room.

For the second time that evening my mouth suddenly went dry!

"Oh." She smiled, "I didn't know you'd still be up."

I shrugged and stared at her; not believing how sexy she looked in a skin tight velour mini dress that emphasised her curves and barely covered her lovely arse.

"Just thought I'd wait up for you." I mumbled still staring at her. "Is that new?"

"Yes..... I thought I'd treat myself with my overtime money." Then she stroked her hands across her tits and down to her hips; emphasising how tight and sexy it was, much to my delight.

Again; the opportunity to confront her passed, as my brain dropped to my balls. At least I knew she hadn't been with Tony, so she 'must' have been with her friends (I presumed).

We went straight to bed and I couldn't keep my hands off her; only stopping for a few seconds before I buried my face in her warm pussy, thinking back to the conversation about 'prossies' and my previous assumption.... but even that didn't stop me..... I went at it like a dog with a bone; even fingering her in my quest to tip her over the edge.... which worked a treat, making her 'howl' just like in our early days.

Her eyes were closed as I fucked her; but again I was disappointed not to get a foul mouthed commentary, even when I shot my load deep inside her.

The following day a mate rang, offering me a week's work labouring in a town about thirty miles away which meant I would leave at about 7am and return at about 7pm; but the money was good and 'cash in hand.' Obviously this meant I wouldn't be able to spy on my wife during her afternoon infidelities; and she said she would work as much 'over time as possible' that week, it really set my imagination into overdrive.

After giving Anne 90% of my wages I was still left with more cash than I'd seen all year, so got very, very drunk in the pub..... so much so I came close to 'speaking ' to The Turk who was mid-seduction with a woman with a wedding ring on; but his side-kick spotted me and gave me the 'evil eye.'

I was fast asleep when Anne came home from another 'pizza' night with the girls; and when I woke the next morning she'd already left to go shopping. As I stumbled around the bed I saw the same mini dress as the week before partly hanging out of the wash basket, so I lifted the lid to put it in.... only to spot a crumpled pair of hold-up stockings underneath. The dress was too short to wear stocking with if she'd been 'out with the girls'.....in my humble opinion; so I discretely moved them and saw a tiny white thong I'd never seen before, and the gusset was still greasy.

My face went white and my heart nearly broke in two..... but that didn't take it into the bathroom and have a quick wank while sniffing them!!

I put them back where I'd found them, showered, dressed and breakfasted before she returned home, all bright eyed and bushy tailed. So much so I was doubting all of the evidence before me; but it still rankled.

The weekend passed in its usual blur, and with no work to go to; I was still in bed 'sleeping' on Monday morning when my wife was dressing for work; and I spied with a half-open eye as she pulled on a tiny thong like the one from Friday and another new pair of tan hold-up stockings, followed by a lacy white bra, which I was sure would be seen under her regular white nylon blouse.

I'd already had the first wank of the day when she came up to kiss me goodbye; and was in my hideaway when Tony's BMW pulled up at 2.15; and there she was in the passenger seat eagerly unbuttoning her blouse before he'd applied the handbrake. As she unclipped her bra I could see Tony pulling his jeans down; and unleashing his cock, which Anne quickly wrapped her fingers around as he played with her tits, then when she bowed her head to suck his cock changed her seated position and hiked her skirt up, giving him access to the tiny thong that barely covered her hairy fanny.

After a minute or so like this he said something to her and she shuffled again before going down on his cock; this time he slid his right hand underneath her, no doubt fingering her; but his left went over the top and between the cheeks, where I watched him slide his long middle finger, unobstructed into her arse hole!

My once she wife made no motion to stop him, and when she wiggled her hips, I presumed it wasn't her first time..... although it would have been with me.

They stayed like this for a couple of minutes with Anne getting increasingly agitated as his finger poking of both her holes got faster, making her wriggle and shake her gorgeous arse.... in my direction.

I was still tugging on my cock, but a third orgasm was beyond me, as my wife knelt back on the seat then with a huge grin on her face as she turned towards me, pressing her face and a tit against the glass, then placing her hands behind her pulled her arse cheeks apart for the Turk.

Kneeling on the drivers' seat, Tony edged behind her, holding her hip with one hand and after coating it in spit, guided his cock against her hole. The look of anguish on her face as she threw her head backwards suggested he was in her back door and not her fanny! Mercifully he wasn't as rough as he might have been as he buggered my wife; who had her eyes screwed shut and was mouthing obscenities as he buried his fat cock deep into her bowels.

My cock was aching beyond belief as I watched my wife's tit bounce off the glass while her lover laughed at her discomfort while he picked up speed.

The look on his face when he came inside her arse was unbelievable; his eyes bulged and his nostrils flared as he banged as hard as he could for nearly thirty seconds, before pulling out leaving my wife looking exhausted and elated too as she stared straight at the window that unknown to her, I was peeking through.

A few seconds later her door opened and she unceremoniously clambered out, tits wobbling and a look of discomfort on her face as she straightened up, topless and her skirt still ruched up around her waist, leaving only her hold ups on show.

"You dirty bastard." She laughed as she leaned back into the BMW to get the tissues, "my arse is on fire now."

"But you loved it, didn't you?" The Turk laughed, stroking his still stiff cock as she wiped the spunk off her gaping arsehole.

"I didn't say I didn't, did I?" She laughed still wiping and dropping the sopping tissues on the ground.

Apart from anything else here, I'd never heard my wife use language like this in all the years I'd known her; and certainly not this casual.

"Here!" She laughed and turned around, bent 90 degrees and parted her cheeks "look what you've done..... my arse feels like a fucking wind tunnel now!"

"Stay like that." The Turk laughed and scooted across the seats; jeans still around his ankles he sat on the passenger seat, legs dangling; "back up babes and we'll have one more like that."

"You're kidding?" Anne laughed as she looked over her shoulder.

"Like fuck I am." He laughed, "come here babe and sit on it.

"You randy sod!" She giggled but stepped back as requested slowly lowering herself with some help and guidance from her lover until her arse was impaled on his fat cock for a second time. With his hands groping her huge tits, it was her turn to do the heavy lifting; bouncing up and down with ease as his spunk worked like a lubricant. I don't know if that really had been her first time with anal sex, but the grin on her face as she fucked him, told me that it wouldn't be her last.

My cock really was red raw as I eased one last glob of spunk out, watching my wife anally fuck the Turk; but I was finished physically and emotionally... realising that she was his now.

He finally managed another load of cum up her arse; but it must have took over five minutes! After uncoupling, Anne took ages and maybe ten issues wiping her arse and when I collected them, they were soaking and a few covered in brown stains.

She finally dressed, still outside the car then leaned over to kiss him fully on the lips as he reversed the car away from my hideaway.

My head was spinning as I wandered home in a daze; just like the first day I'd seen them 6 weeks previously.

Before I knew it, I was outside my local pub; so with cash in my pocket I went in for a calming pint.

As I sat in the bay window, trying to compose my thoughts the bus from town arrived at the stop opposite; and my wife got off..... keeping up the pretence that all was the same and she was still the same woman I'd been married to all these years as she walked towards our home with a bag of shopping.

I finished my pint and slowly walked home; totally unsure as to what the future held for us.

Everything went as normal; as I totally bottled confronting her..... especially as I would have had to admit to my 'peeping Tom' activities; so life went on as normal until the Friday morning.

"Wow!" I gasped, pretending to have just woken; but had really been watching her pull on a pair of stockings and attach them to a suspender belt.

"What the fu..... oh!" Anne gasped as she turned to see me wide awake, "Emm.... I just fancied feeling.... sexy today... you know? I'm working late again.... about 5ish? So thought.....you know."

I did and I didn't as she lied straight-faced to me; so pursed my lips, and stroked my hardening cock under the duvet. "I just wish it was for me." I smiled.

Anne smiled impishly, "how do you know it's not?"

"The time?" I was half sitting up, so shrugged my shoulders, but still stroking my ever growing cock.

"There's always tonight though." She winked as she tried to wriggle out of her predicament.

We stayed looking at each other awkwardly for a few moments, her holding a sexy thong and me gently wanking.

"Are you......?" Anne squinted and smiled, "you are! You randy bugger!" She laughed as she whipped back the duvet, exposing me with my hand wrapped around my hard-on!

"I didn't know you still.... you now?" She said, raising her eyebrows as I continued.

"Sometimes.... especially after I've watched you getting dressed..... like that." I mumbled.

"You dirty bugger." She whispered, then "Do you want a hand?" She cheekily asked, before kneeling on the bed and shuffling towards me, titties wobbling.

"Seriously?" I asked; genuinely surprised; as even when we were courting as teenagers she'd never been keen.... but obviously she had changed a lot in the last few weeks.

She gently put her hand on top of mine, and as I released my grip, she took over; wanking me better than I'd ever managed...... soft as a feather followed by some long hard tugs... then repeat; making me gasp and pant; as she changed hands and her left now cupping my balls as her right wanked me like a porn star would.

With a sexy giggle, she even bent forward and rubbed her tits across the tip, then squashed my cock between them, which made me groan out loud.

Without a word or even a glance Anne bent over and kissed my cockhead then slobbered all over it, still wanking me. Perhaps it was the shock; but I was lasting much longer than I'd ever have though; even when she removed her hand and began sucking in earnest..... without me even asking (or begging, which I'd done in the early years of our marriage.

The angle she was at meant I could stroke her stocking clad leg and arse; which I'd watched get royally fucked only days earlier.

"Oh God.... OH GOD!" I began panting as my balls finally began twitching; "I'm cumming!" Anne deftly took my cock from her mouth and wanked me to a heart-stopping orgasm, erupting all over tits, which made her smile as she bent over again and squeezed the last few drops onto the puddle.

"Look at that mess!" She chuckled cupping her tits to stop it running onto the bed.

Just as she slid off the bed, tits still in hand I gasped; "Where did you learn to do that?"

Bollocks!

I'd inadvertently pressed the 'witch switch'...... "What?" She growled, "What the fuck did you just say?"

"I'm sorry.... sorry... I didn't mean anything by it.....just you've.... you've never liked doing that before... I'm sorry."

Tears were welling up in her eyes; and my spunk running down her onto her belly "I tried to do a nice thing.... for you...and you say...that..... fuck you.... really Dean... FUCK YOU!"

I just lay there.... I had nothing in my armoury; well I did of course; especially as she just lied directly to my face; pretending to be the sweet naïve housewife that I was supposed to believe she still was.

Underwear, work clothes in hand she stormed out of the bedroom and got dressed in the bathroom.... before stomping downstairs and clashing the front door as she left without having breakfast.

What had I done? I loved her and had never seen or heard her react like that to anything; even that time I got arrested.

The morning dragged like never before and as I ate a sandwich at lunchtime I wondered if she'd go through with meeting the Turk; which is what I'd presumed the lingerie was for.

I couldn't stop myself and was already in my secret place when Tony's car drove into the regular spot...... only it wasn't Anne in the passenger seat; but the woman I'd watched taking a piss.

Where was she she? Or, more to the point where was she dressed like that?

Unperturbed, I watched Tony and his new woman fuck and suck like teenagers for half an hour; but I could only manage one half hearted wank.

When Anne arrived home just after 5 I was in the kitchen preparing a meal that I didn't know if we'd actually eat.

She'd taken her coat off and was standing in the kitchen doorway when I looked up. Regardless of everything she was up to and how she'd behaved that morning; she still looked beautiful to me.

"I'm sorry," I croaked as tears filled my eyes, "I shouldn't have.... this morning, said that.... it was meant to be a joke. I'm sorry"

"Me too," she whispered then stepped towards me arms stretched; "I shouldn't have reacted like that.... I'm sorry too." We hugged and kissed then hugged again. "Let's not mention it again." She whispered.

"WHAT THE FUCK? NOT MENTION IT AGAIN?" I thought, but didn't say. Yet again, I totally bottled an opportunity to challenge her.

We ate our meal with a strained conversation; but it looked like I was in her good books again; even if I didn't know what she'd been up to all afternoon.

Anne wasn't going out that night, but as it was Friday I still went to the pub; where at about 9pm, I was coming out of the toilet when Tony and his young sidekick were waiting. My heart began racing, as I half expected a beating for upsetting my wife; his girlfriend.

"Deano?" The Turk asked.

"Yeh." I grunted, flexing my chest as best I could and clenched my fists.

"I hear you're looking for work."

"Yeh," I grunted again... then thought for a moment; "who told you that?"

"Bob.... the mechanic lad.... says you're trustworthy and willing to do anything."

"Sort of." I answered totally unsure where this was going.

"I've got a warehouse on the Canyon Estate that needs a nightwatchman; interested?"

"I might be.... what's the pay?"

"Cash in hand, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday..... £100 in your hand; and sometimes a Saturday for £50."

It didn't take much thinking about; so I said yes, and agreed to go over on the Monday morning for a look around.

I'm not a big believer in 'coincidences' so had a feeling that my wife had had a word with him on my behalf.... but why tonight?

Mag58
Mag58
2,737 Followers