Turkish Delight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My night in the warehouse was much better than the previous night, with lots of sexy images filling my wank bank; but when I returned home in the morning, the memory of the Young Turk talking about a 'party when the house would be clear' brought me back to earth.

I took a look in the kitchen bin and there no used johnny's, which was good.... but I checked the outside bins just in case and nothing looked out of the ordinary. The bedroom was the same, only her pyjamas were lying across her chair..... had I worn her out? Unlikely, but I was relieved to think she had had a night off, even if she had probably been fucked by a stranger in the afternoon.

Back downstairs I made tea and toast then went back to bed for a couple of hours; then watched some videos but couldn't stop looking at my watch. I was torn between what may or may not happen in my house later that evening and watching some of the 'stars in the flesh' at the flats. One depressed me; the other excited me.

At 12 I put my jacket on and walked the mile or so to The Fox; where the pretty strawberry blonde barmaid was cleaning some glasses. My eyes nearly popped out of my head; but I tried to remain cool; ordering a pint and sitting in the window seat again; occasionally flicking my eyes in her direction remembering every single thing she'd done with the hung Turk the previous day and then fantasising about what she would be doing in my house that night, which obviously gave me a full hard on.

The only way to ease that was a visit to the flat.

I got there at about 1.30 and my friend from Tuesday was already in position.

We made small talk, eventually comparing notes about what and who he'd seen over the previous few months. He'd been walking his dog when he'd spotted a suspicious looking car, then realised they were having sex..... the man totally unconcerned that he was close by watching them; cock in hand.

He came back later with a crowbar and forced the door open then the window; presuming that the couple would be back and he would be more prepared. He had been both right and wrong, as the man and his younger 'brother' used the space most afternoons but with an assortment of women; mostly married as he checked their left hands; only a few were as young as the girl the previous day.

We proffered theories until the red BMW made an appearance; his cock was already hard and in his hand when it parked outside the window. Thankfully it wasn't my wife but a woman of a similar age and build. Much like the first time I saw Anne in his car she seemed nervous and reticent, with him obviously turning on the charm slowly seducing her.

It took him about ten minutes to get her top and bra off so he could fondle her tits, which looked about the same size, but firmer and perkier than my wife's. Her reaction to him pulling his pants down was interesting.... she giggled, then placed her hand across her mouth, then Tony took it in his hand and placed it on his cock. Her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets; but she started wanking him without any urging from the Turk; then slowly moved forward and wrapped her tits around his cock. The Turk caressed her head, gently pulling it downwards, until her lips were just above the cockhead. She looked up at him and said something we couldn't hear then went down on him like my wife had done to me the previous night.

His face was a picture as her gobbling got faster and faster; until it was quite obvious she'd made him cum... in her mouth. After draining him she sat back with a smug look on her face, theatrically wiping her lips with a finger.

Perhaps I was getting too fussy, but I hadn't and couldn't cum; but my friend certainly had..... turning towards me and flamboyantly ejaculating in my direction!

Tony played with her tits for the next few minutes, whispering in her ear, which received a few nods of agreement from the woman, before she put her bra on..... which got my friend excited... "See... see.... she's married.... look at the ring!"

He was right, and it was clear the married women really excited him.

Anne was already in the house when I returned; and a little bit more agitated than usual, but refused to be drawn on anything 'being wrong.'

I was damn sure something was going to happen in my house later... but I was terrified to even broach the subject of course. As we ate tea I sighed and told her that 'the job was boring and I didn't fancy going in that night.'

She looked up with what I can only describe as panic in her eyes; "give it another couple of nights... we need the money..... maybe talk about it next Friday?"

"I suppose so." I mumbled; knowing I'd tripped her up.

My mind was racing as I cycled to the warehouse; which was cold and empty of course when I got there. I did my walk around then made myself comfortable in the small office; but I couldn't concentrate on my book or even the old jazz mags I'd previously found in a box in the toilet.

At around 9 I got fidgety, unable to get my mind off things that were going on back at my house; "Fuck it!" I put my big coat on, realising nothing would go awry in the warehouse and set off for home!

I was there in just over half an hour, cold sweat running down my back. As my semi-detached council house faces away from the others on the street, towards another derelict street awaiting demolition, I saw a black people carrier discretely parked near a path that led to the side door of my house about 50 yards away. The gate that I'd locked when I'd left was now unlocked and I quietly placed my bike beside the wall. I could see that the front bedroom light was on and the living room's too.

Part of me wanted to barge in and pull out a g..... well....that was never going to happen; so I quietly walked around the back, where I hoped that I could see what was going on. My luck was in; although the living room curtains were closed, there was a six inch gap at the bottom, behind the TV that didn't quite connect, and sure enough gave me a view towards our L shaped corner suite.

It took 30 seconds or more for my brain and yes to connect and correspond with each other. There was a woman, just as big boobed, long shiny brown hair, slimmer and younger than my wife with he stocking clad legs pulled wide apart getting royally fucked by a chubby guy with grey hair while she wanked a taller bald man, with his back to me and a third chubby guy of the same sort of age who had a knee on the sofa roughly fucking her mouth.

"SHITE!" The huge 'Deirdre glasses' * were the give away. It was my niece, Vanessa. She's an absolute stunner, very very pretty; but what God gave her in good looks and a sexy body he counter acted by making her thicker than pig shit. I knew she liked cock, that was sure.... she was only 21 and had two school aged kids -- do the maths.

My cock was instantly twitching especially when the three changed positions and she rolled onto all fours, letting her massive floppers dangle and wobble when the tall man slipped on a rubber, then pushed his cock easily in her cunt and went into overdrive. The one who had been fucking her sat in front of her head and with his arms spread along the top of the sofa, let Vanessa suck his cock, taking it in balls deep then forcing it out to wank it, much to his obvious arrogant delight. The other man seemed more than happy playing with her tits and getting his balls tickled every now ad again.

Once my brain settled down, my mind went to my wife.... she was nowhere to be seen, or the barmaid either.

I slightly shifted position and caught a glimpse of the young Turk's distinctive Adidas tracksuit bottoms and red trainers; the cheeky bastard was sitting in my chair!

My eyes flashed back to the sofa where the arrogant chubster was now wanking towards my niece's face, then spurting onto the glasses and her face, before she dipped forward to drain it with her mouth making him wince. Still with a face covered in warm jizz she ushered the other man into the same seat. His cock was nowhere near hard, but she quickly wanked it and sucked it until it was standing proudly; all the while the man fucking her doggy style was thrusting away with a vengeance.

About two minutes later, with me mid-wank, the living room door opened and another man, about 50 or so, tall and confident walked into the room, smiling at the Turk then gave him a double thumbs-up, seconds later Anne arrived, wearing black stockings and suspender belt, shiny heels and nothing else but a smile and red lipstick. I shouldn't really say it, but she looked so fucking sexy as her tits jiggled while she walked with a much older grey bearded man behind her, who was cheekily stroking her arse.

The Turk obviously said something and she nodded, still smiling and saying something that made the man behind her chuckle and place his hands around her cupping her magnificent tits; which made her dip her head back onto his shoulder, while he whispered into her ear, making her chuckle.

On the sofa, the man getting gobbled was holding Veronica's head and his eyes were jammed shut as he looked like he was cumming inside her mouth; then he flopped backwards as his adrenaline left his body with his spunk.

My niece wasn't finished with his cock though; tugging on it and still powerfully sucking it, making him look in discomfort as she gripped his balls, but he did nothing to stop her.

I was impressed to see her thrusting back to meet the other mans jabs into her cunt, making him tighten up as he too seemed to orgasm, gripping her hips so tightly I could see the red marks in her skin.

At that moment the door opened again and my wife and her lovers had to move to accommodate the barmaid; Zoe came in looking quite shy, which was charming; but as two much fat older bald men followed her with huge grins on their faces followed her, Anne excitedly asked her something, which made her grin and raise a hand with three fingers extended, which she then waved in front of her bald pussy, then behind her and up towards her face, now with a look of smiling amazement on her face; presumably meaning she'd took all three at once!

My wife moved forward and gave her her a tit to tit hug and kissed her cheek, as a third man; younger than the other two but quite fat and in his fifties followed in with two cans of beer, handing one to one of the others.

My wife now stood with her arm around the barmaids waist chatting nonchalantly to all of the naked men in turn; looking like she was confirming that they'd enjoyed themselves; a couple simply nodded but others seemed to go into intimate detail; occasionally getting laughs.

I'd cum about twenty minutes earlier and was tucking my cock back when the young Turk said something to my wife, who considered it then turned to Zoe who smiled some sort of agreement, then Vanessa who was wiping her glasses nodded too.

Hmmm..... I looked at my watch; just after ten; what was next on the agenda?

Still with her arm around the younger girls' waist she made her way to where Vanessa was sitting; a short animated conversation took place; as the men moved into a semi-circle, one of them obscuring my view; but from what I could see, Zoe straddled Vanessa and they began kissing and touching each others tits; then to my huge surprise my wife knelt behind them and buried her face between the barmaids arse cheeks.

Fuck! This was something she'd never ever even alluded to ever considering; yet even though I couldn't actually see what was happening..... was obviously licking a young girls arse hole and pussy!

I decided to make my exit at this stage, but riding a mountain bike with a stonking erection isn't easy!

My mind and imagination was in overload again, so much s I had a near miss with a bus at a junction -- totally my fault. As I got about halfway to the warehouse I saw a 7-11 store closing the shutters; "Still open?" I asked the shopkeeper, who nodded; not wanting to miss a sale.

With only just the right amount of money I bought a 2l bottle of cider..... to help get me through the night. It worked..... one more salacious wank and I fell fast asleep only waking up when I heard the warehouse door open and the Polish lorry driver Piotr noisily entered the building.

I packed my bits n pieces; taking the empty bottle with me and off to an empty house I cycled.

At home I made a cup of coffee and hunted around for signs of the previous night's sex party. No surprise at all but my wife had meticulously tidied up. There was a sexy g-string secreted in the wash basket, but nothing else until I emptied the kitchen pedal-bin and found a few empty beer cans and a plastic bag full of used rubber johnnies and tissues discretely hidden under some black bags at the bottom of the outside bin. I didn't open it (of course) but I guessed that there were at least 10 or 12 in there...... WOW!

I/we carried on like this for the next six weeks, with my wife holding a sex-party with a variety of other young women and always 8-10 men once a week; and the way it worked was she would 'work overtime' once or twice a week too.... presumably visiting clients at home in the afternoon when she was 'working overtime' and there were nights when she went absent while I was at work. Her underwear became ever more sexy and she took less time to hide it the following day too.

Our sex life perked up too; with her giving me a blow job or a seedy fuck at least once a week, I never tried to fuck her arse.... but did start fingering it while she sucked me or I was licking her to orgasm.

I was still visiting the derelict flat most days, with the Turks not coming every day, but still bringing another three or five young girls and married women to seduce and turn into prostitutes that I sometime say at my wife's sex parties.

Things changed one Wednesday night when I got caught peeping into my living room window when I got caught by the young Turk!

But that's a story for another day..... as is what followed.

'Deirdre glasses' * large plastic rimmed lady's glasses associated with a character called Deirdre Rashid/Langton/Barlow in British soap opera Coronation Street.