Turkish Delight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,758 Followers

Back at the table I asked Bob about it and he said the Turk had asked if he knew anyone looking for cash in hand work; and he'd recommended me. Perhaps it was that innocent, but I was still sceptical.

We had a couple of pints to 'celebrate' my good luck, so by the time I got home I was a bit drunk. Anne was waiting for me in her dressing gown.

"You'll never guess.... but I got a job tonight!" I announced, spotting she was wearing stockings under her gown.

"Really?" She looked surprised; "doing what?"

"Nightwatchman." I shrugged my shoulders, "that Turkish lad with the cafe near your office.... out of the blue."

"That's wonderful sweetie," She stood up and opened the gown, revealing a corset, with her tits hanging over the top, stockings and no knickers! "Let's celebrate." Not even a flicker of recognition when I mentioned his name -- nothing.

She took my hand and led me upstairs to the bedroom, where she proceeded to undress me, and when my pants were off knelt in front of me and began kissing my semi, then tugging the blood into it and sucking on my balls.

She gently pushed me onto the bed and playfully slapped my dick with her tits; then back to wanking and sucking me just like earlier in the morning.

The drink and the blow job soon had my head swimming; but I couldn't stop thinking about the 'coincidence' of our row this morning, then the Turk handing me a night time job and now this! I was sure she or perhaps they were up to something; but a blow-job is a blow-job!

Anne clambered onto the bed and began caressing my dick with her nylon covered foot; before rolling onto her side and facing away from me began sucking and deep throating my six incher, before rolling her leg over me and offering me her juicy cunt in a 69.

I couldn't resist, and buried my face in slurping and licking like a cat with the cream, occasionally giving her recently fucked arsehole a cheeky lick too, which made her twitch and squirm.

Five minutes of this and I was officially in Heaven, but Anne still had more in her locker. Rolling off me she then straddled me, sitting down on my throbbing dick; then bouncing up and down making her tits bounce like balloons. A minute later I grabbed her tits and blasted a load of spunk up her.

Giggling, she slowly dropped face down and began wriggling and pressing her clit against my groin.

"Us girls talk about sex you know." She whispered as her hips ground in harder and faster; "I've wanted to do this for you for ages... but thought you'd think I was a slut."

"I'd never think that of you." I lied as she began humping me harder until she stiffened and pressed her face into my chest; before gasping "Fucking Hell that was intense!"

She rolled off and held my hand as she got her breath back,.

By the time she came back from the bathroom I was 90% asleep, but still wanted a last look at her dressed like the slut I'd told her she wasn't.

Saturday and Sunday came and went, and every time I mentioned the new job and Turkish Tony she never even blinked an eye; not even a hint she'd heard of him.... never mind him fucking her up the arse a few days earlier!

On Monday I cycled to the warehouse; timing myself at forty minutes. The Turk's henchman; Saheen met me and talked me through what I'd need to do and I'd need to be there 8 until 8, and repeated it was Monday through Thursday, with a few Saturday nights too; then he handed me a set of keys and the alarm code.

I agreed and cycled home; making the evening meal for my wife at 5 and setting off just after 7pm as it was getting dark.

Returning to the warehouse just before 8 I let myself in and secured the metal door, then wandered around making sure the exits and window shutters were secure, and at 8.20 I was finished so sat in the small office and turned the radio on and started reading my book.

By midnight I confirmed what I'd originally thought, this place didn't need a security guard at all; this was my wife and her lover's way of getting me out of the house and know where I was.

I sat dejectedly thinking about my life; then flashes of Friday night's sex and memories of watching them in his car flashed through my head... and I had the first of three wanks that night.

Anne would already be at work when I arrived home just before 9, so I had a cup of tea and some toast before going to bed; even though I'd already slept from midnight until 6.30!

I couldn't sleep, and abegan mooching through the washing basket... just in case she'd been up to mischief the previous evening. There wasn't, as the basket was pretty empty and the washing machine whirring.

Surprisingly my wife arrived home just before three o-clock; after finishing work at 2. We had a little chat about my new job; but not overplaying the thought that she had manoeuvred me out of the house four nights a week.

We had our meal at 5.30 and I packed my sandwiches and flask alongside some fruit for later, then left at 7 again.

I repeated my initial check of the doors and windows then settled down with my book and radio again; and only allowing myself two wanks as the night progressed.

Wednesday morning was the same as Tuesday when I returned to an empty house. I knew it was going to like Groundhog Day; but we needed the money and she wanted me out of the house.

After reading a note saying she was 'doing overtime and wouldn't be home until about 4', mug of tea in hand I went into the bedroom and opened the washing basket..... what did we have here?

There was a pair of crumpled hold up stockings and a transparent thong pished under her work blouse and my jeans! The new velour dress was casually draped over her chair too; suggesting that she'd been at it again, but I didn't know what.... or with whom. The gusset wasn't as greasy as the one last week but still stained; which smelled very sexy.

With the knickers over my face I had another cracking wank..... this might not be all bad I thought.

Back in the kitchen I opened the pedal bin to drop in a crisp packet there was something strange on top of some potato peelings..... a knotted rubber johnny full of spunk!

"Oh Christ!" From what I'd seen, The Turk never used a rubber, so it must have been someone else.... and in my house too!

My good mood quickly disappeared.

My head was spinning all morning, and no matter what I tried I couldn't get any sleep. Was my wife now what I feared?

A prostitute?

She was suddenly 'cash rich' and bills were being paid that we'd fallen in arrears with, and until now, apart from my sickness benefit I was hardly contributing to the family kitty.

Would it be so different from getting turned on watching her have sex with the Turk?

Was he her pimp?

I went out for a walk; turning up at the Fox pub, where I sank the first pint without it touching the sides, and the second taking longer. Beer on board and Dutch Courage stoked, I unsurprisingly ended up at the flats, where I mooched around desperately not wanting to go to my hideaway; but obviously..... I did.

Even though it wasn't quite noon, I pushed the boarded up door and squeezed inside; only to get the fright of my life when a voice squeaked; "Fucking hell! Who are you?"

My body tensed and my fists automatically clenched and sprung to a boxing mode.

A small and visibly older man was standing in my normal spot.

"Easy tiger." He chuckled raising his hands in the surrender position; "I thought I was the only one who knew about this place."

We both took a breath and I dropped my fists to my sides.

"Are you here for the show?" He wheezed and grinned.

I must have looked puzzled,

"You're not here by accident mate.... so you must be here to watch the foreign lads with their married slappers."

"What do you mean? Foreign lads?" I tried to get more out of him.

"You know? The two foreign lads... you must; why else are you here? I was in hospital then stuck at home for a few weeks so not been able to get here. Don't kid a kidder mate.... you must have been spying on them as well."

The way he looked at me deflated any aggression I'd felt.

"Yeh." I sighed and turned to walk away, "I've been a couple of times; usually it was a guy with a red BMW."

"Oh, the older one.... last time I was here he was with a right dirty bitch, pretty though and married with big tits.... fucking massive they were. It'll be the younger one in the van today I hope, I like him best because he fucks them outside his van.... you see more.... and hear them screaming too if he does them up the arse." The man cackled and wheezed.

I moved towards the door when he coughed then excitedly whispered, "He's here.... he's here."

Bollocks... I was caught between a rock and a hard place. I couldn't leave and didn't want to stay

He had the better viewpoint, but I could still see enough of the van and passenger door from another spot on the window frame.

"Fuck!" He cackled as quietly as possible "She's new.... have you seen her before?"

I thought I recognised here; but not from here. Then the penny dropped, she was a young barmaid at the Fox; long strawberry blonde hair and lots of freckles, and engaged to one of the football team, but I didn't let on.

"She's fucking keen." He laughed as the girl pulled her sweater over her head and unclipped her bra, as the Turkish Henchman sat back grinning at her.

My new friend already had his cock out; "Don't be shy... it's what you came here for, isn't it?"

Half shamed I pulled my tracksuit bottoms down to my knees and tugged some blood into the shaft, just as the girl leaned forward and began hungrily sucking on his cock as he played with her tits.

"Fun, isn't it?" The stranger winked then cackled, waving his cock at me.

The thrill was still there, and my cock was soon rock hard as the passenger door opened and she slid out onto the rubble, making her cute tits bounce. As she turned around the young Turk asked her if she needed a piss first, but she shrugged her shoulders.

"Go on," he urged her as he gently stroked his longish dick; "I like watching women piss."

"Really?" She asked nervously.

He nodded and waved his hand, suggesting she should pull her knickers down.

"You kinky sod." She giggled as she hitched her mini skirt up and peeled her knickers down and off. From our viewpoint, her arse was fucking gorgeous tiny and tight.... this could get interesting.

She shook her head in disbelief as she squatted, "now?" He nodded.

It took her a couple of nervous pushes, but soon she was in full flow and we had a perfect view as the splashes hit her ankles.

As she forced the last few drips out, the driver stepped forward and rubbed his cock along her face, then took a handful of hair, "Suck it bitch." He growled and pushed his knob against her lips. The girl eagerly obliged, sucking and wanking like it was the most natural thing in the world.

He urged her on, "That's better you dirty little cocksucker," "take it down your throat... all the way." "If you suck this good, we are going to make a lot of money out of you."

"Get up.... let's see how tight your cunt is. My customers like a tight cunt.!"

The girl stood up, and didn't look the slightest bit phased by everything he'd been saying, then resting her hands and head on the passenger seat, spread her legs and readied herself.

"Fucking Hell.... this is good..... I've missed this!" My new friend whispered; wanking in my direction. I simply nodded in agreement.

"Oh fuck!" The girl gasped as his cock slid up her cunt with ease, "that's fucking huge... Jesus it's big! Fucking Hell!" She gasped, "Slow down!"

He alternated between having one hand on her hip and the other juggling her perky tits, banging away for all his worth, loudly confirming 'how tight her cunt was' and 'her boyfriend must have a tiny cock if her cunt was still this tight."

"You know what's coming now, don't you?" He panted as he unceremoniously pulled his cock out of her pussy.

The girl turned her head and nodded.

"Put one foot on the step and spread your legs." His accent making this sound like a threat.

The barmaid complied, resting her head on the seat again.

"He's done this before" the old man wheezed as quietly as possible, "watch... he's gonna fuck her up the arse!"

I'd guessed as much, but simply nodded, desperately trying not to cum too soon.

The young Turk roughly spread her arse cheeks and prodded her hole before spitting on his hand then smearing it on his cock, then violently forcing his cock in, making her actually scream then primevally grunt as he pushed it up balls deep.

"Jesus man!" She gasped as he pumped away, "it's too big.... too big!" which tipped me over the edge, cumming like a milky volcano, making my friend grin as he watched every second.

"Get used to it bitch, men pay good money for this."

She meekly nodded as he continued battering her arse for three or four minutes; eventually roughly pulling it out, making her knees buckle then he roughly spun her around, so he could wank onto her tits, which he'd made her cup together.

Satisfied sexually and proving his power over her, the Turk tucked his cock away; "That was good.... you're as good as you told me. Did you enjoy that?"

She nodded then meekly smiled, as we had a perfect view of her shiny shaved pussy while she wiped his cum from her tits just like my wife did with his brother.

"You gotta say it out loud babes." He told her lifting her chin with his finger.

"Yes.... I've never done that before... it was.... you know... not as bad as I thought, once I got used to it." she responded as she casually pulled her knickers up.

"Our clients like doing that.... so you better get used to it."

She smiled, "I know.... Anne told me."

Fuck me! My heart turned to stone; my wife had recruited her as a..... prostitute for the Turks.

"You've really never had a cock as big as mine?" He laughed tickling her nipples.

She shook her head as she retrieved her bra from the footwell.

"How big's your boyfriend's cock?" He teased as he was now roughly flicking her erect nipples. She shrugged her shoulders, then spread her hand suggesting it was as long as her thumb to forefinger.

"I thought so." The Turk laughed, as she pulled her sweater on; "your cunt was too tight, for him to have a real cock like mine."

She curled her lip but didn't respond.

"Are you still OK for tomorrow night?" She nodded as she straightened her top, "She told you you need to be wearing sexy undies and shit? Stockings?"

The girl nodded, "Anne gave me some cash, I bought some this morning."

He grinned, "Good girl, I'll pick you up about 7.30, the house should be clear by 8, and then the party will start!"

He slid his hand up her skirt and either squeezed her fanny or maybe fingered her, making her wince, but did nothing to stop him.

After everything I'd just watched in the last 30 minutes, I got another buzz as I got a great look up her skirt and got a flash of her knickers when she climbed back into the transit van.

My head was spinning again at the thought of my wife recruiting her to the Turk's 'stable;' and the 'party' at a house that would be 'clear' by 8.... I wonder where that could be?

She 'knew' my wife too? Then the penny dropped that Anne used to regularly go to the Fox on a Thursday with her sister and some friends for Karaoke, and we had been together on a few Saturdays too.

"Enjoy that?" The old man asked as the van reversed away, "that was fucking hot.... they don't always let him do them up the arse."

I simply nodded and turned to make my way out, as I had too much to think about.

I actually had a headache by the time I got home and made a strong cup of coffee. As I dipped a biscuit it dawned on me not only was my wife involved in some sort of sex party the following night, nut was currently fucking some other stranger..... for money.

As expected she arrived home at about 5.30 and I'd already prepared a pasta dish like the good husband I was.... good? Dominated and cuckolded more like it.

As we ate she chatted about some inane things from her work; over playing the 'over time' role; then asking what I'd done; and seemed surprised that I'd been to The FOX for a drink. I told her I'd been out for a walk and ended up there, instead of our local.

"Is something wrong?" She asked when she saw I was staring at her.

"No." I lied and shook my head, "Just thinking how sexy you look. " Anne actually blushed.

"Have you got your stockings on?" I asked through a dry thought, knowing she had as I'd spotted the suspended bumps through her skirt.

"I might have," She nervously smiled, then took a final mouthful of pasta.

"Fancy a bit?" I stared into her eyes. She looked confused as this wasn't something I'd suggested for years and years.

"Now?"

I nodded and grinned, "why not?" My wife was on the spot now... the look on her face suggested that she was unsure as to my motives.

"Okay.... but remember you've got work tonight."

"I haven't forgot." I sighed.

I was already undressed on the bed when she came back from the bathroom, "you're keen." She laughed as she slowly and erotically unbuttoned her blouse, then slid her skirt off, revealing the suspender belt and tiny transparent thong. I already knew the answer but my balls were tingling so I deferred from asking why she would wear such sexy underwear for work.

We rolled around the bed kissing and me stroking her tits and stockings like an over enthusiastic teenager as he stroked my cock.

I unclipped her bra and sucked lasciviously on her sensitive nipples, making her throw her head back.... something she couldn't 'act'.

Without a word from me, Anne lay on her side away from me, deliciously wanking my cock as she curled a leg onto my stomach, showing me that the gusset on the thong was now in between her pussy lips while I stroked her nylons and pussy. As I teased and stroked her pussy I moved the gusset for a suspicious look at her arsehole; and while not being a gynaecologist was sure it looked a bit looser and stretched than it should have. She leaned over and bounced her tits across my cock; "Do you like that?" She teased.

"Fucking Hell.... yes!" I gasped. A word I'd never said in front of her all our married life. She looked surprised then grinned before going down and sucking my cock just like the last time.... she was amazing.... and suspiciously very well trained in my limited experience.

Thankfully, unknown to her I'd already cum twice in the derelict flat so was lasting longer than she probably expected.

"Take my knickers off." She chuckled as she continued stroking my cock softly.

I obliged as quickly as possible, taking note that her pussy lips were were very pink and swollen....presumably not all down to me.

She rose to her knees then scrambled across my waist, then guided my cock into her sopping hole. Occasionally biting her lip when I bottomed out, she bounced on my cock like a demented rodeo star..... I couldn't last any longer, grabbed her hips and it only took two hard thrusts for me to ejaculate deep inside her.... possibly joining another mans' spunk, or not if he'd worn a rubber.

I was physically shattered as she clambered off and lay beside me. I went into auto-mode, stroked her tits, then ran my hand down to her pubes, then into the groove, which made her purr. I gently licked her nipple as I stroked her already erect clitoris, Mmmmmm..... my wife began rotating her hips (as usual) in time to my rubbing her nubin, making her purr.... then my finger slid further down into my goo that was oozing out of her slit; which I then massaged back into her clit.... faster and faster until her hips began bucking and my nipple sucking became more intense until Anne gasped, and let out a little squeal; letting me know it was over.

I was still catching my breath when she looked at the clock and advised that I'd 'better get a wiggle on!'

Mag58
Mag58
2,758 Followers