Turmoil Pt. 01

Story Info
One woman’s struggle with her emerging changes.
1.6k words
3.87
2.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note:

"Full as a goog" is an Australian colloquial expression meaning you can't eat or drink anymore.

A "goog" is a slang term for an egg.

:::::::::::::

Part 1

"So in closing, may I propose a toast to my amazing wife Kate. Happy fiftieth my darling. I can't believe how lucky I am to have known and loved you for so long!"

Rob had been enjoying the birthday celebrations for his wife of thirty years and was becoming borderline emotional. Not that being emotional was different for him, he often wore his heart on his sleeve. The garden party at their house in the southern Sydney's suburb of Gymea had been organised by their two sons and Rob but Kate had only been told about it a week ago. Had she known earlier she would never have let it go ahead.

Still it was nice to have most of her important people here and she spent the afternoon moving between the groups and thanking them for coming.

As the sun began to set and the last of the guests made their own way home Kate took the remnants of the bottle of her favourite Pinot out to the garden and sat in her special recliner. There she allowed herself to reminisce on all she had and what she and Rob had achieved in their almost thirty years of married life.

Her reverie was however tinged with a new sense of wonder. Some months or even a year ago now she had started to wonder about the things she did not have and the experiences she had put aside in order to get to where she was now. For some time she put her sense of unease down to her upcoming decade crushing birthday.

She had, on one occasion, attempted to talk about it with Rob but he had once again proven to be somewhat lacking in his ability to listen. As usual he took it that she needed a solution and it was his role to provide it. To this day she was not able to recall what it was.

She shook off her mood and looked around. They had married young and after a short time in rented dwellings managed to secure a mortgage with some help from Rob's parents. They bought the 3 bedroom house in Gymea and soon after had Dylan, quickly followed by Tim just thirteen months later. She was able to return to teaching with her mum and mother in law stepping in to provide babysitting. Their 25 year mortgage was finally paid off a couple of years ago so they were now debt free.

"Hey mum, we're almost done here cleaning up. There's plenty of leftovers if you're hungry?" Tim came out to sit with her in the garden.

"I'm full as a goog!"

"Can I get you anything?" Dylan asked as he joined them. "Dad's crashed on the lounge. I threw a rug over him but he snorted and pushed it onto the floor."

"How's your drink Kate? Need a top up?" Sarah was Dylan's girlfriend. She'd been around forever. They started going out while still in high school and by now Kate and Rob were expecting an engagement anytime soon. Still they were both only twenty four so plenty of time. Kate's thoughts sprang to attention 'by the time I was 25 I was married with a mortgage and was pregnant with Dylan'.

"No, I'm all good! Why don't you kids head off home? I'll finish up soon and head off to bed. It's been a big day and thank you all so much for everything."

Once they were gone she poured the last of her wine into her oversized glass and went back to her musing.

The years had not been devoid of dramas.

Raised under the watchful eye of the Roman Catholic Church, Kate was a virgin on her wedding night. That alone wasn't such a problem for Rob had not exactly been a high achiever himself. Like Dylan and Sarah, they met in school when she was just 14. Rob was two years ahead of her and they actually got together at his 16th birthday party. Not that anything ever happened between them, after all, both sets of parents were in attendance and most, if not all their dates until she turned 18 were chaperoned.

Once married, the rules of the church forbade oral contraceptives and as such Dylan and Tim came along soon and in quick succession.

Although Rob was brought up a catholic he had little appetite for religion and soon stopped attending church. This created the first of their turmoil! Ultimately Kate had to defend her husband against her parents and eventually her attendance at church became sporadic at best. Still the friction between them took longer to abate since every time they saw Kate's parents there were the not-so-subtle comments about 'going to hell'.

The wine was empty as Kate was spent. She dragged herself out of the recliner and headed inside to bed. Rob was out cold so she left him where he was and wandered into her bedroom.

She was woken by Rob getting ready for work. He was the manager of a large retailer in the nearby Westfield Shopping Centre and worked Saturday and Sunday once a month.

"How are you feeling?" Kate asked through her own foggy head.

"My mouth feels like the bottom of the bird cage and my head is about to explode. Other than that I'm a lean mean fighting machine!"

Kate grunted and pulled the sheet back over her head.

"See you tonight!" Rob said as he kissed her on the head through the sheet.

"Yeah, love you!" She said and was asleep again before he left the room. She slept until late morning.

Until a couple of years ago, Tim had still been living at home but when he moved into student digs close to uni Kate found she had the house to herself often. It was during this time she found her libido had started to increase and at times it got the better of her and she would get comfortable and play with herself. This was often in the bath on Sunday afternoon.

So it was that on the weekends when Rob worked, Kate had developed a somewhat regular routine that had really come to life along with her periods of reflection. She would stay in bed until Rob left, often staying or returning to sleep then when she woke she would spend some time letting her hands roam over her body. She loved how her breasts felt as she kneaded and pulled them. She would twist her nipples gently at first but more vigorously as she crescendoed. But she particularly enjoyed working her fingers in and around her vagina.

Rob had never actually improved much on his coital prowess. Kate had only ever experienced an orgasm by her own means and that had not been particularly often throughout their years of marriage.

Over the last year, she had managed to enjoy her self-made orgasms many times more than in her previous years. At first she had thought about being taken hard by a young virile guy with an impressive organ. In those early days she had also felt some degree of shame and guilt about what she had done but more so what she had thought. Following a Saturday morning session she would fuss about and fret that Rob would be able to tell what she was doing. She felt sick at times worrying about what was happening to her. "Am I a cheater?" She would ask herself over and over. "Yes!" Her inner answer came every time. At one stage she even considered returning to the confessional.

Then one Saturday morning it all changed. The night before, she and Rob had started watching a movie on SBS called "Tell it to the Bees". Not long into the show Kate noticed that, as usual, Rob had dropped off to sleep. With him gone off to work she was once again going through her morning ritual when the face of the virile young man morphed into that of a very beautiful woman. The muse was laying between Kate's legs but moved to lower her head to her breast. She took the already hardened nipple into her lips and began a gentle pulsing sucking action interrupted by a swirling of her tongue around the areola then back to sucking. Meanwhile Kate's fingers were replaced by the fantasy woman's who delved deep into her extremely well lubricated passage while her thumb vigorously circled Kate's clit. Kate grabbed a handful of the woman's hair and pulled her hard into her chest then wrapped one leg around her back and tightened her hold around her waist. When she came she screamed! When she came down she was mortified and very much alone. After a few seconds she burst into tears.

The normal post masturbation feelings were now amplified a thousand times. Not only was she a cheater she was now some kind of depraved lesbian cheater. She sat up and threw the blankets back. She launched out of bed and into the shower. She scrubbed at her tits and pussy in an attempt to wash away the disgusting thing that had just happened. After the shower she stripped the bed and washed the sheets hoping to rid the bed of any remnant of her deviant behaviour. Later she vacuumed the floor and sprayed the room with air freshener then threw open the windows.

That could never happen again! Ever!