Turn-About Being Fair Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unprompted he sits up, and I unbuckle the collar and take the blindfold and hood off, as he blinks back to the recognition of light.

"How do you feel?"

"A bit spaced out. That was... pretty intense."

"I know, love. Go clean up and we'll talk about it."

I took the last rope off him, and he sloped off to the bathroom to hose down the lower part of his body - he had made a bit of a mess - while I shuffled the towel into the washing machine. Not sexy, I know, but a girl has to do these things.

"So, feeling better?" He nods, and smiles.

"You're still mine. I'm still going to have you when I want you and how I want you, and on the occasions I let you play with me, you're still mine. You're just... indulging your creative spark, that's all."

He thought about this for a moment. "How did you know?"

I laughed, "I know you. Anyway." I hoped he could smell how needy I was right now. Because god damnit, I wanted that man to fuck me up. I wanted him to get his hedonism on, and play with me until I came... at least as hard as he did.

"So, what *has* a girl got to do to get into trouble around here?"

"I might have an idea or two..."

12