Turn the Key 07 - Make a Show

Story Info
A tale of erotic hypnosis and dollification.
2.8k words
4.39
7k
3

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Make a Show may be read as a standalone, but for maximum enjoyment read it as part of the full Turn the Key series! CW: Mind control, doll play, bdsm, exhibitionism, CNC, hypnotic language. All characters are consenting adults.

***

"Make a Show"

I gaze into the mirror as I stand on the podium in the purple room. Daddy has taken extra care with dressing me tonight. I'm dressed in crushed velvet the color of blood, and my lips have been painted to match. Every curl is in place and it had taken Daddy a while to lace me into my undergarments.

The pale pink corset cinches my already tiny waist beneath the petticoat of my tea length gown, and matching garters hold up cream-colored stockings with crimson bows. The panties, matching the transparent lace and color of the corset, form a cage around my bottom and leavema minette bare. I'd been confused when Daddy had slid them up over my thighs and whispered that I'd thought they had holes in them. He'd simply chuckled and spun me around to take in the full effect.

I'd tried for most of the day to pry from my Daddy the location of our special Valentine's Day date. Since the break in, my Daddy has rarely allowed me to leave the grounds of his estate and I find myself full to bursting with excitement. I'd tried kissing him softly and giving him my signatureyeux doux, looking up at him from under long lashes, but to no avail. I'd even tried kissing him a fair bit lower, and while he'd received this attention with great enthusiasm, he'd refused to break his silence. Eventually, he'd threatened to spank me if I kept trying to spoil the surprise and so I'd held my questions for the rest of the afternoon.

Now on completing another full spin, I catch a glimpse of Daddy's expression in the mirror and feel my breath hitch. Nothing makes me feel more beautiful than the expression I find on his face. Slipping my feet into my matching ballet slippers, I plead with him once more to tell me where we're going. Daddy simply smiles again and turns my key, this time choosing to freeze my mind along with my body in doll form.

When he withdraws the key from the heart shaped lock in my hollow, I inhale deeply and get my bearings. I've become accustomed to losing time and finding myself in new places within our home, but I've never before returned to human form to find myself in a new location entirely.

We appear to be in a gallery of sorts. I take in the bright white walls and podiums covered in glittering glass sculptures. Mobiles hang from the ceilings and mosaics are mounted on the walls. Daddy knows how much I love glass art and I smile brightly as I twirl around, arms outstretched in the rainbows cast by the carefully positioned lights and colorful pieces.

I feel like I'm in a fairy land and find myself totally entranced. "Happy Valentine's Day Darling," my Daddy says lifting me up and spinning me around. "We have the gallery to ourselves for a while so that we can enjoy it privately, and then later some guests will arrive for the grand opening of the exhibit.

As we walk through and look closely at the displays, I see some of my favorite fantasy themes represented. I'm particularly drawn to a magnificent blown glass sculpture of a unicorn in the corner. "I want you to choose a piece to take home with us," Daddy whispers. "My second gift to you tonight. The rest will go to auction."

I'd given Daddy my gift for him earlier. I'd saved my spending allowance for over a month and purchased him a beautiful pocket watch with a heart shaped lock, matching the one in my hollow, engraved into the casing. The inscription inside had been simple and to the point,Je t'aime Papa. -Fleur.

I realize as we wind our way to the center of the room, the art begins to grow progressively erotic. Butterflies and fairies give way to nude forms, all crafted exquisitely in glass, in various positions of pleasure. One sculpture in particular looks remarkably likema minette, almost as if the artist had seen it in life, but blooming from a delicate stem in vibrant green. My Daddy laughs softly at my side, enjoying my close inspection of the shimmering folds. "I suppose it does look almost like a flower." I whisper as I blush.

The exhibit forms a labyrinth of sorts and when we finally reach the center, I see that final installation is hidden in a sort of ring of glass, forming a small interior room. Stepping inside I find a bright white platform. A large empty cube of the same brilliant hue sits in the center, and around it my eyes rest on a series of pedestals. They are all of varying heights, but universally lower to the ground than the cube. Each pedestal contains a beautiful blown glass flower with wide stems resembling shapes I've become accustomed to having penetrate my body.

Above the cube hangs one of the most beautiful mobiles I've ever seen. It's enormous in size with hundreds of tiny glass butterflies twirling and glimmering in the light. I reach my hand upwards to touch them and then catch myself. I know better than to touch art in an exhibit. "Go ahead," my Daddy whispers. "Just be gentle, you won't set off any alarms in this section."

The interior of the glass wall has been coated in an iridescent treatment, creating a sort of mirror effect and catching the glimmers of the mobile. I watch the pieces twinkle, completely mesmerized, and gently touch the lowest butterfly before leaning against my Daddy's chest. He softly brings my hand back to my side as he wraps his arms around me from behind.

Look at how they catch the light, he says softly, his voice taking on a melodic quality I've become so accustomed to.I wonder if you can imagine the rainbows filling your mind and pushing away all of your thoughts. I'll bet you can feel yourself beginning to float amongst them now. That's right. Good girl.

It's like you're in a dream isn't it? In fact, I'll bet that when I turn your key, and you become a doll, you'll have no awareness of anything in the room other than Daddy's voice, and touch, and the pretty colors drifting around you as you drift further into your dream now. You'll feel and see me, and only me, and the objects in this room, but I think you'll find you have no awareness whatsoever of anything outside this glittering room of rainbows. You'll simply be a doll, unable to move or speak, but able to feel all of your human sensations.

I briefly wonder why my Daddy is explaining this to me. I already know what happens when I am a doll, we've done this many times before. The key is simply magic. I don't dwell on this long however before my mind melts into rainbows. My Daddy leads me by the hand to the platform and arranges me in a seated position on the cube. It's large enough for us both to lie down, but he doesn't join me on it. Rainbows glint across his face as he approaches me key extended.

I feel the key turn in the lock at my hollow and I am simply a doll. I sit silently as my Daddy poses my body in several arrangements before circling the cube out of my view and unzipping my dress.

He lays my form, stripped down to my elegant lingerie, on the massive cube and bends my knees. With my legs splayed and arms raised artfully above my head to form a sort of ring, I imagine I must look like a prone ballerina. This thought lasts only moments before it's swallowed by rainbows as well.

The colors dance across my skin and I feel the cool air of the gallery on my own exposed flower. The lights outside of the inner room seem to dim, but here in our small space they remain blindingly bright and I feel like I'm floating in a magical bubble.

Daddy runs his hands over my body. He scoops my breasts up and out of the top of my corset and gently sucks on each of my nipples, causing them to rise to attention before standing to the side of the cube and stroking between my thighs. I'm unable to move to track his movements, my eyes frozen on the mobile above me. I know I'd have cried out in surprise if he'd not taken my voice, when suddenly his fingers are replaced by his tongue on my most delicate petals.

Hi skillful mouth begins to lick and tease in earnest bringing me to the edge of bliss. Slick begins to pour down my thighs and the rainbows begin to shift as Daddy withdraws his kisses and lifts the glass objects from their various pedestals. I feel the pinch of tiny clamps on each of my nipples, weighted down by glittering crystals. The tiny pinch of pain only serves to increase my body's arousal and I feel that just this sensation alone could bring me to release. I know better though. Even as a doll I need permission.

Daddy runs his fingers over my lips and gently presses my jaw open. I'm surprised to feel my mouth being filled by the ball on the base of the first glass flower. I realize that the ball itself is actually made of something more like plastic and I feel the slotted openings in it against my tongue, allowing me to breathe through it.

My Daddy vanishes from my field of view again and I feel his fingers dip into my core, only to be replaced briefly by a small orb of cool glass. Gently he withdraws the orb and presses it more firmly against my tightest opening. I feel the burning of it stretching my bottom but as a doll it isn't flower number one that prevents me from whimpering. It makes a sort ofPOP as it slips into place.

I expect the third flower to penetrate my core, but by Daddy surprises me by lifting me and positioning me on my hands and knees. With a flower in each end. He finally joins me on the cube. I hear the zipper of his tuxedo trousers behind me and finally feel the relief of his cock pressing inside of me. "Good doll," he says aloud, fully sheathed inside of me. The sensory immersion has become unbearably intense, and knowing with these words that I've been granted permission; I explode in orgasm around his shaft as he withdraws and slams forcefully into me again.

The waves of pleasure only strengthen as he continues to fuck me relentlessly. As I have learned, my newest programing will not allow me to stop coming until he also grants me permission to cease. I feel that my body will burst like confetti with the force of it all and join the floating rainbows as I scream loudly in my mind. The relief is indescribable when he finally says "Good girl," and floods me with his seed, calming my raging body and soothing us both.

I think that he will turn my key again to allow me to rest, but instead I feel the cool glass of the final flower, stem shaped like a cock, filling my core and trapping his fluids inside of me. Now on my hands and knees facing the rainbow wall, I'm able to see him in my periphery walking in a circle around me arm extended as if he is showing me off. Most strangely of all, he takes a bow when he reaches my full view.

I think he must be feeling quite silly until he turns my key releasing me and I hear a thunderous applause from outside of the mirrored wall. Daddy scoops me up into his arms but as I remove the flower from my mouth to speak, the lights in the rest of the gallery turn on and I'm left confused and speechless. The glass as it turns out is an illusion. In reality it is a one-way mirror and the entire time I've been a doll, I've been on display. "You're the pièce de résistance," my Daddy whispers in my ear, "the most beautiful creation of all."

We pause briefly when I reach towards a tiny plaque on the wall, one I'd missed when we'd entered the space. In crisp black letters I'm astonished to read my Daddy's name as the creator of this installation just below the title,Fleur en Couleur.

My Daddy carries me backwards into a small private room. Luckily the salon has its own toilette and my Daddy gently washes my body with a warm cloth before redressing me in my gala attire. "Did you create all the art?" I ask him dismayed.

"Of course not, my love," he replies. "I did however choose the pieces on display to be part of the show. This is my gallery and the entire experience was designed just for you. I also asked one of the artisans to help me make the flowers in your exhibit myself by hand. He created the mobile to my specification based on a sketch and his name is included on another plaque specifically for the mobile."

My eyes ask the question in my mind and he smiles as he meets my gaze. "Because you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," he replies, "and while you are mine alone, I couldn't deprive the world of at least a tiny glimpse of your radiance."

My cheeks are stained as deeply as my dress when we reenter the gallery but the guests have resumed inspecting the pieces, likely making bids. I take my Daddy's hand and lead him back to the unicorn. "I thought that this might be your choice," he says kissing me on the head before producing a tiny tag from his pocket and looping it over the horn.Sold it reads. He assures me we'll be keeping the flowers too.

We make a final loop through the exhibit and Daddy promises me a short film has been made of the full experience so that we can remember it long after the rest of the pieces are sold. I search the faces in the crowd, and towards the exit I see the back of a familiar silhouette dragging a young woman towards the door by her wrist. I hear an audiblecrack as she slaps him across the face before running back towards the public ladies' room, and he storms out of the building alone into the night.

My Daddy speaks softly to a female security guard on the periphery of the gallery and I catch snippets including Jonathan's name, allowing me to place him in my memory. It's been almost a year since the garden party but I feel as though he seems more familiar than a passing acquaintance somehow, even from behind.

"I'm shocked that he had the nerve to attend and even more so to see that young lady giving him a second chance," my Daddy grumbles as the guard heads off in pursuit of said lady, who I can only assume is Mademoiselle Pêche. "No need for you to worry though Darling," he concludes.

Daddy leads me over to a long table with desserts and glasses of sparkling wine. I enjoy a juicy chocolate covered strawberry and he kisses away the juice that dribbles onto my chin. He allows me a glass and I take a long sip of Prosecco before he reclaims it from me and holds it up to the light.

Focus on the bubbles, he commands his voice holding a power that makes my head swim even faster than the Prosecco.I'll bet you can see how they shimmer like sparkles in the light. As each bubble pops and floats away, I wonder if you can imagine your memory of Jonathan and his guest doing the same. That's right, just let that memory float away. You might find that when you wake tomorrow, your mind is filled only with lovely memories of our evening, enjoying our exhibit with you on display. I'll bet when you when you wake, you'll notice that the end of the evening is a bit of a blur and this won't bother you at all. You'll remember having had a few too many bubbles and this conversation will simply elude your recollection. In fact, I'll bet right now all of your thoughts are already floating away, nothing but floating bubbles in your mind, as you also being to float now, float away into deep and restful sleep.

I do find myself floating and drifting. It doesn't seem to matter where to, and I feel my Daddy wrap me in his jacket and lift me into his arms as the rainbows disappear, replaced by darkness.