Turn the Key 08 - Thread the Needle

Story Info
A tale of erotic hypnosis and dollification.
1.6k words
4.38
6.1k
3

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note to my readers: Enjoying life in the dollhouse so far? You may have noticed some foreshadowing of darkness to come. It has arrived. Step lightly. CW: Mind control, Dollification, Non-Consent, Capture, Substances. All characters are adults.

*

Thread the Needle

"I have to go pee," Ana whispers besides me and pads off to the bathroom. I snuggle deeper under the covers and begin to drift once more. Daddy is away on business again and Ana's tiny snores beside me have been a comfort these past few days. I always struggle without him, and without Ana the house would seem to empty. Even the staff have taken a half a day off this morning. It is Sunday after all.

Citrouille has already been picked up early this morning for his weekly adventure walk. I'd been hesitant to let him go anywhere without me, but the posh walking service has been taking him for a day of hiking in the woods with other dogs for about a month now. The ferocity of his tail wagging when the puppy camp bus arrived for only the second time had told me everything I needed to know. He simply loves it, especially now that spring has sprung. I smile to myself anticipating the pictures that the service will text to me later. I slip back into a slumber dreaming of puppy snuggles and the pancakes I'll share with Ana in a few hours.

Last night we stayed up late without our Daddies present to tell us it was bedtime. I squirm a little and squeeze my thighs together thinking of Ana's body pressed against mine. We'd kissed and touched, slipping our fingers inside of each other, and eventually entwined our thighs in a slow grind. Slick pooling between us, I'd been able to slide my most sensitive parts against hers, the smoldering friction bringing us both to a sweet and gentle release. That had only been the first time of the evening.

Needless to say, I sleep like the dead and when I yawn and stretch to reach for my lovely friend, I find her side of the bed cold. My eyes open wider and I sit up with mild alarm realizing that Ana hasn't returned to bed. It's my turn to head to the bathroom, hoping she's not ill.

My feet hit the cool marble tile as I cross the threshold but my search comes up empty. The tub is dry and so I know she hasn't lingered here for a soak. I sniff the air. No whiff of breakfast drifting from below to indicate that she's gotten hungry waiting for me. No bubbles. No pancakes.

My body stiffens and I begin to feel a chill creep down my spine as I head for the stairs. The house is so silent and empty this morning that I can hear the ticking of the grandfather clock below before I even hit the landing. My dread grows with each tic, each step.

Animal instinct tugs me towards the parlor with its cheerful yellow and cream hues. As my bare toes reach the plush nude carpet my heart lodges in my throat. I'm used to time doing strange things here in the dollhouse, but the moment I see her lying lifeless on floor, pastel teacup inches from her tiny hand and coffee painting the floor, it simply comes to a stop.

I fling myself at Ana, praying I'll find a pulse, but find myself dragged back by my waist before my fingers can even brush her throat. She looks completely helpless with her silk robe askew, exposing her soft blue panties and pink nipples to the air. I want to scream and cover her, but find I can produce no sound.

"She's not dead," a strangely familiar voice soothes gently in my ear. Tears sting my eyes but still I don't cry out. "Auto-start coffee pots are a funny thing he whispers. It's amazing how easily a few drops of rohypnol can just find their way into the brew."

I can't see his face but I wrack my brain trying to place his voice. I'm certain I have heard it before. Garbled memories from the past few months try to surface before eluding me. Maybe it's the panic setting in. I fight harder, grasping at straws.

I struggle as the man twists me in his arms to face him and I'm struck by his startling blue eyes piercing me from behind yet another mask. The memories return in a deluge, the man standing at the top of the stairs, Citrouille's bite, and finally the garden party. Something about the night of the art exhibit still escapes me, but I know with certainty that I have seen these eyes unmasked before. Jonathan.

I can feel his muscled form beneath his nondescript clothes. He restrains me easily with one hand, reaching forward to stroke my face with the other. His eyes widen in surprise when my teeth clamp down on his fingers. He releases me in his shock, shaking his hand and my head in an attempt to dislodge my teeth. I let go and try to flee, only to find myself tackled to the floor. "I like your spirit," he growls. "I think I'll enjoy more it when you behave well enough to be my good girl instead of just my little doll, but doll may have to do for now."

I'm no match for his strength and I fear that he will take me right here on the floor. I attempt to prepare myself for this reality, but instead find myself staring in horror at the object he removes from his pocket, an elaborately gilded skeleton key.

He crushes me under his weight and this time I can't help but whimper as he jabs the key against my throat. It won't work, I think silently, only Daddy has my key.

Frustrated, Jonathan snarls above me before he schools his face and resumes his deceptively gentle tone. "It's alight little darling, you'll respond to my key soon enough and in the meantime, there's always ketamine." This time when he reaches into his pocket, he produces a syringe. I struggle anew as he grips the cap between his teeth to unsheathe the needle. I see the metal glimmer in the early morning light.

I'm dressed only in one of Daddy's t-shirts and so completely bare from the waist down. I know ma minette is fully on display and he groans in appreciation when he sees it, taking pains to avoid my teeth this time and focusing on my lower half. I can feel his breath against my core for a moment before I feel the pinch of the needle entering the muscle of my thigh. "Shhhh little darling," he soothes. "All done." And he's right, the struggle is done, as I begin to float.

The world seems to spin around me, but maybe that's because I'm upside-down, tossed like a rag doll over the man's shoulder. What was his name again? I search my mind and come up blank. The doorknob on the front door looks sort of melted as we head outside. Is the world melting?. I feel as though there's something I should remember. Ana! "Where is Ana?" I shout, or maybe whisper.

"It's alright," the man says as he pats my bottom and lays me in back seat of a black SUV. "She's fine, everyone is just fine."

I sigh in relief. Everyone is okay but the world is definitely melting. The front if the SUV and the gate have clearly warped. I think to myself that Daddy will be so upset when he sees the gate. "Daddy!" I cry out for him in distress. I'm laying down but the man leans across me and manages to buckle the middle seatbelt around my waist.

My body seems to me sinking into the leather upholstery, and suddenly I feel so heavy that I wonder if I'll ever wake once I fall asleep. "Don't worry little darling," says the man, "Daddy is here." His words make me feel ill. I wonder if I have a fever.

The car begins to move and my head begins to spin. I want to remain conscious but my eyelids feel like lead. My vision fades to darkness but I have one clear thought before it consumes me, Not Daddy!

I float and drift. Sometimes I am upside-down and sometimes I am right-side-up. The color of the seat in the car seems to change. Sometimes the seat is big and sometimes small. Each time the color changes the man gives me another shot. I wonder if I'm dreaming. I can't seem to hold onto a single complete thought and all sense of time eludes me. By the time the man lifts me out of the car and walks towards a small house, the sky is dark. Trees surround the house and they seem to have cruel faces. I'm afraid they'll eat me if I go outside.

He sets me on something soft and disappears from view. I hear the sound of running water nearby. I find I'm unable to move my limbs on my own at all. I must be in doll form. I lay motionless as the man removes my clothing and carries me to the tub. I can feel his touch, but I can't find the words to ask him to stop or the strength to struggle as he deposits my body in the bath.

The water feels too cold. My Daddy always makes my bath just right. This is not my Daddy. There are no bubbles, only slippery soap on his hands as he massages my body in the bath. He slips his hand between my legs. I close my eyes and choose the darkness.