All Comments on 'Turn the Page'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 309 Comments (Page 2)
dummy2069dummy2069over 3 years ago

Damn You!! I have been on this site for over 16 years and have never actually cried before.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Classic br1958

A lovely deeply moving classic story from you, flowing emotional script, depth of characters and for me the right ending. This is a beautiful tale... written for your readers, (I know), and like almost all other commentators I'm very grateful. Thank you for this and putting together some of the very best authors on this site, who all seem to have risen magnificently to the occasion. It has been a greatly entertaining and enjoyable couple of days reading. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow just wow

Incredible!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Your very best story ever. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Conflicted

Mixed between being heartbroken for her troubles and being elated for the hope contained in the story. I need ( ok, want, desire, feel bereft without ) more of Alyssa, Merrilee and Nathan. Thank you for your writing.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A powerful loving story of redemption. I loved it had a tear in my eye at the end, a tribute to your work Blackrandl1958 that you could do that.

Wargamer1954

Earns a well deserved 5/5

xiluaxiluaover 3 years ago
Well I can't see the screen very well

But, the itching in my eyes due to that allergy it's making everything blurry at the moment.

I would categorically said that this is this author best ever.

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good!

Beautiful story, and Seger - come on, it doesn’t get any better!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Impressive

A little fuzzy at the beginning about the actress thing. Big gap and than a stripper and a hooker. It is a great sentimental read and I enjoyed it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bob seger

I like sunspot baby more. Great story. Thank you

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago
Wow!

So well done! The emotion hits right between the eyes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very

A very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Itchy eyes

One of the best stories I’ve read on this site. Agree with xilua

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago
Oh, that made e tear up a little

A rollercoaster of a story, love, romance, loss, a mamma bear willing to do anything to protect her cub.

A perfect 5*.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

Fucking hated it. The mother is a CUNT

I was somewhat sympathetic to the stupid whore of a mother up until She decided to go kill yourself just one her daughter needed her the most.

What are shallow contemptible self centered cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You made me cry. And these days I think that's a good thing. Thank you

Messed up. The title says it

LovesNipplesLovesNipplesover 3 years ago
Allergies

My allergies must be acting up, because I kept tearing up...a lot.

Alyssa made mistakes, everyone makes mistakes, BUT, she did not desert Merrilee. She did what she felt she had to do to provide for her, even at the expense of her self-respect and personal dignity. Once she knew Nathan was Merrilee's father, and he had accepted her as his daughter, she knew her child would be cared for and felt that she, Alyssa, was just going to keep dragging her down, so she thought about stepping out in front of a bus. Yes, she was wrong, as Nathan pointed out to her, but she had hit rock bottom and could see no other way.

Unless you have been in that spot, you have no idea how it feels. When you think that the peace of darkness is better than the pain of light, you want to go there. When someone reaches that point, they are thinking how much better off the world will be without them. If you have never been that low, thank whatever deity you claim to believe in, and don't judge those who have.

Trailrider13Trailrider13over 3 years ago
Thank you!

A real tear jerker and a great story. Did not expect that here and almost could not finish it as I could not stop crying.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago

Foe a short while I thought Jason's dad would be the white knight to save the day but when Marrilee got sick and Nathan and Marrilee had the same blood type I could see the page turning. Love, hate, all the emotions just like riding a roller coaster Allyssa was at the bottom and she couldn't see a way forward and she thought the only way out was the path in front of the bus, until her minds eye saw Marrilee and that stopped her. In the end it was Nathan that was the white knight. 5 stars.

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 3 years ago
Wow

A simply stunning story, a wonderfully nuanced portrayal of a character in despair and filled with self-loathing.

I'm obviously in the minority on this, but I'm not sure I could survive a second installment, or that this in any way needs one. I find it hard to believe that exploring or elaborating the obvious leaping off point at the story end would sustain or increase the power of this story in any way, or that there needs to be either some kind of happy or unhappy further resolution when it can simply end with the kind of very tenuous and fragile hope already provided. To me, that seems perfect for the way the characters have been presented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Five Stars, but

only because I couldn't give it six. While I understand that the story is complete as it stands, a testimony to your writing is that you leave the reader wanting to know more about these characters. The story doesn't need a sequel but I'll bet some readers would enjoy it.

manstergesmanstergesover 3 years ago

Randi, you sure know how to trigger my emotions. Excellent story so far, but I'm ready to turn the page and find out what happens next! Thanks once again for posting on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
......

You own me a box of tissues after reading this ! Voted for a 10 but alas there's a max.

Pete_from_aus01Pete_from_aus01over 3 years ago
Great story

Great story with believable characters. I got some dust in my eyes whilst reading this story. Please do a part 2 to flesh out the characters a bit more. This is one story that cant be left at this stage.

moralcompassmoralcompassover 3 years ago

Hi Randi,

I don't know who Harry is or what comments he made but I think you just gave him what he wanted. Recognition.

I know it's not easy when someone slags you off for no apparent reason other than they can. Please don't lower yourself to thee morons level.

moralcompassmoralcompassover 3 years ago

Hi Again Randi

Now that I have read Harrys comment I understand more clearly why you took offence. But I am still surprised at your reaction. You are a wonderful word smith so I can’t understand why the word cunt upsets you so much. It is just a word. Why does everyone take more offence to this word than possibly any other? My mother rarely ever swore. Wouldn’t say shit for sixpence as my grandmother would say. However, she often used the word bugger. This has always struck me as strange because I would much rather have a cunt than to be buggered! I’m sure I’d rather have a sex change and become female before I have someone fuck me up the arse.

It's just a word. Sticks and stones.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Terrific story. You have to continue this.

IntuitiveJIntuitiveJover 3 years ago

Another well-written story by Randi.

Reading Lit stories, my favorites are entertaining, emotional, or both. This was very emotional and a great read. Thanks for this contribution. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo Zulu!!

This story checked all the boxes and then some! Has to be one of, if not the best one of yours I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You cannot be an amateur writer!

Bravo! 5*

I am amused by those who have no empathy or tolerance for others in fiction or reality. If you have never lived on the edge of the abyss you do not really know how you would react. Not everyone has the strength or judgement to make the best decision. I took the description of “A” (excellently crafted BTW) and I could, from people I have known, cobble together an image of her. Sympathetic, even if a bit pathetic. Keep up the EXCELLENT work!!!

Rocket081960Rocket081960over 3 years ago

Outstanding! One of your best stories! Very powerful and well written. Thank you!

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 3 years ago

It has been awhile since I've read any of your stories. I sure can see the growth in your skill in pulling heart strings. The characters were so real, so alive. Thanks for sharing!!

jsch1947jsch1947over 3 years ago

Watching, reading stories where self centered bitches get burned is very satisfying.

However, we ALL make mistakes. Genuine contrition should earn us a second chance. Many of us can learn from our mistakes.

I would love to read a chapter 2 on this story.

Did she Really learn anything???

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 3 years ago

"Genuine contrition should earn us a second chance."

I've heard that or positions very like it many times. But I have to wonder what kind of second chance one 'should' be able to earn. A second chance at a decent life? Sure, I can buy into that. A second chance with someone we've wronged? Not at all. We don't 'deserve' a first chance, let alone a second one, no matter what we do. Having anything more than a professional relationship with someone is a gift, not some right you can earn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My history

Most of my life I have worked in a position where people have made poor decisions and needed a second chance. Some got it, some didn’t. Of Those who did, most made that second chance work. We all make mistakes, it is what we do after that mistake determines our course.

This was a great story and caused more than one tear. Thanks!

maninconnmaninconnover 3 years ago
Tears...

The depth of these characters, the pathos of Alyssa’s despair, the innocent love of a child, and the “knight in shining armor” of a father reaching in and pulling them to safety... shivers!

Brava Randi!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
really touching

A beautiful job of conveying the mother's love. I wish I felt better about the long-term health of the relationship with Nathan. As depicted, he is certainly in love (or at least infatuated) with his daughter, but he doesn't come off as compliant. Actually, I think it makes the story better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a complete and stunning story.

One line stood out to me, and I hope this isn't something you know from personal experience. It was, "You don't hurt when you're asleep." God, the tears in that line. I don't think there is another writer on this site who could have written this story, and you have my respect, lady.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 3 years ago

I am in awe of this amazing, emotional story. Finely wrought characters. TURN THE PAGE, indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Who ever taught Harry to read and write did the world a terrible disservice. Thank you Randi for putting the asshole down. Good thing he is the exception, not the rule - you are obviously one of Lit's most loved, admired and talented writers. Thank you for your stories! You improve with every one you write.

someone just east of Omaha

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Emotional

What a mess Alyssa made of her life but what a fantastic author you are in drawing all that out and still showing her loving side. Hope things work out for them -do you do sequels? Def 5 stars.

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

What Ravey19 said in Spades !

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Makes Me Go Hmmmmmmm

First, my reaction to the responses to Harry's comments - chill out folks. Attention getting behavior is the same whether the child is two or 72 yrs old. Ignore silliness.

Next, this is a good depiction of the problem even "good" people have digging themselves out of a life-rut. If I had Bill Gate's money this is an area I would like to address.

Last, great story of a headstrong young wife who charged off into the biggest mistake of her life. It ends with an interesting question of how successful her rejuvenation may be.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Randi, what tribute to a moving song and career! In the last day it was announced that Bob was retiring from touring following the death of his friend Alto who played the sax opening to Turn The Page. Thank you very much for an amazing story - it too is a true classic.

Virgo6Virgo6over 3 years ago
Love ya

And don’t even know ya. Your retort to Harry was enough for me. You would think people would realize that perfect people usually make boring stories, unless you’re a character in Lady in Red. 5 stars I’m a fan.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Glad I found this one

Finally swerved into your latest and will definitely add it to my favorites list. It has been awhile since I visited your page and remember favoriting "You can go home again."

I've been concentrating on Loving Wives stories for some time now, but I don't recall if I have exhausted you offerings in this category. I'm definitely going to remedy that this month.

Thank you for this Alyssa/Jazz character portrayal. If was compelling and believable. Glad you ended such a sad, sad story on a high note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
why

You are not my favorite author. Your character development is good but the plots are cheesey and predictable, yet I seek out your stories and they are the only ones that cause me to react to allergies or onions or whatever. Why is that?

ProfesseurXProfesseurXover 3 years ago

I have read much better stories from you. This one is kind of innocuous.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
Anyone Who Writes

Negative comments about this story have never lived it and I'm sincerely glad for you. No, I'm not talking about the mother who's life spiraled out of control that by her own admission she did it to herself, blaming no one but herself. Try having a daughter a few years older diagnosed with what every expert all of the way to New York said nothing could be done, it was inoperable. One in New York changed his mind and during a seven hour surgery performed a miracle and she was granted twenty more years. No parent should ever outlive a child. On the rare occasion that I read a story here about a sick child it always hits like a punch to the gut, when it's written with this amount of skill, compassion and sensitivity it takes my breath away at the same time. I really don't want to mention the tears this invoked but it did, many. I don't know as I didn't read down that far if anyone commented that there should be a sequel, but if they did they are wrong. No matter what happens in the future for these people it's going to be a better one. My only other thought is it would be nice if some way Merrilee could let her new friends from the park and school know that she is alright since she never got to say goodbye. Thanks Randi, for this and everything. Signed: BTW

WvrjjrWvrjjrover 3 years ago
Solid 5*

Geez, I wish you would stop with the tear jerkers. Asking for a friend. (Wayne on FB)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The best story I've ever read on here?

Right now, I'm saying it is. Wow. Powerful and emotional.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Why

I had put this in my box to read back in Dec, but had forgotten about it until now. I don't know of many , if any, stories I've read in LW that made more of an impact on me. I can't break it down, or discuss it, but it made an old soldier and older nurse who in both entities have seen some of life's worst moments. I've also seen life's best too, and both have made me cry. I don't usually get emotional over a story , but this one grabbed me and squeezed out the tears. It was so good that All enders Hunt may not be my favorite any longer.

Is there anyone now that doesn't view HarryinVa for the consummate asshole that he is?

beretta84beretta84about 3 years ago
Great Job...

I have been reading stories on Lit. for over 10 years, In that time, no story ever made my eyes water like this one. None of the others grabbed me like this one has.

I have seven grandchildren, & six of them are girls. I can't imagine how i would feel in one of them was terminally ill.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

Handkerchief? People still have those?

That was very different from most of your stories, darker, and shorter. Still, the characters had depth. Nathan had only a short appearance, and still had a strong presence. Very good, as usual.

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Very well-written story, I kinda wish there was a short epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've been on literotica for over 10 years. This is the first story I've read by you. You've certainly got my attention now. This story was so poignant... to me that's what makes a story worth reading is if it can move me emotionally. Well done.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 3 years ago

One of the best.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

Very good story. Nearly made me cry, I have a daughter too. Good man Nathan manned up even if he didn't have too. Good ending for Alyssa and Merilee. No loving wife but I think this is so much better than those cuck stories proliferating in LW when they're supposed to be much better posted in other categories

jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

You wrung the emotions right out of me!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MarshallaMarshallaabout 3 years ago
I have to agree ...

... with WGAS, this story was considerably darker than your other stories. But its point was definitely made. Christ, made with the point of a knife, imo.

There is no limit to what we will do for the ones we love. No matter what it may be, when it comes to the well being of a young child, there is nothing we wouldn't do.

5 Stars.

Don't know if it will be one I add to my Favorites, but I've no doubt I will read it again.

grumpa1945grumpa1945about 3 years ago
Lot of pain in my life

I get so emotional. This story was so different from any LW story I have ever read. I usualy stay away from them but I have enjoyed many of your submissions I thought I'd try it. I cryed almost constantly once the baby was sick.

I'm bad about that at 17 I lost my first born after 10 days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of the best stories that I have read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm not crying.... I just have a little dust in my eyes....

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

Great story and I made a donation to St Jude's Hospital. Thanks for the reminder that there are too many Merrilee's that need our help.

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 3 years ago

Could have been longer and had a happy ending but good story.i use the amazon smile program to earn poits to donate to st judes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Its refreshing to see a story with comments so positive! This is my fourth read of this wonderful story, trust me it will not be my last. There is no doubt why so many readers and fellow writers respect and admire you and your talent Randi.

somewhere east of Omaha

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Had a hard time reading this, my eyes kept getting all blurry, my eye glasses didn't seem to be working very well. What a story, so sad and happy.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Missed adding this, kids are everything, I've got 6 grown with families. This story was very emotional because of the young child and a mother at the end of her rope. Dad saves the day and maybe the mother to. I sell a lot on Ebay and 10% goes to St. Judes. Childrens hospitals do a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a tragic tale with hope at the end. Brought a lot of tears as I read it. I'd like to think Alyssa gets her shit together living with Nathan and that Merrilee recovers as expected. :-)

DT

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

wow. a very, very moving story.

you are an amazing writer when it comes to sharing emotions and feelings.

You have done very well not to finish the story, nor to make an epilogue so that everyone can imagine their own ending.

Personally, I think there are too many liabilities for them to reform a couple but I see them as very good co-parents. What is most important.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

RePhilRePhilalmost 3 years ago

Sorry randi just way too depressing to read. With all the sickness and death around us this last year I can’t bring myself to read about a child with cancer. Never mind enjoying it. Far too morbid and depressing. Think I’ll look for something without dying children. See ya later

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I re-read this after I viewed the Metallica video. In that light, with the song I love echoing in my head I re-read this small prayer. Damn! I would hope that all fathers would be so forgiving. I would hope that no mothers would be pushed so hard. I would hope no children would be left out in the cold.

froggytreefroggytreealmost 3 years ago

I'm not crying, you're crying!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Once in a while a song comes along that people from all ages, walks of life and nationalities can enjoy. Over 45 years later 'Turn the PAGE' is still adding to its fan base. 25 years later Metallica added a new dimension with its video, an inspired visual interpretation.

Randi, you did something no one ever considered that I'm aware of, you added another layer. Your story gave depth and dimension to the 20 year old video. I doubt anyone could have crafted a more inspired story with the emotions you created.

Thank you for your story Randi.

somewhere east of Omaha

tizwickytizwickyalmost 3 years ago

I know that this is great art because it moved me and made me feel. Thank you Randi for writing this and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Powerful story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, very well written.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

You could write LMN. movies.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manalmost 3 years ago

This was one of the first stories I read after meeting LE.

As I read only as a visitor, I didn't bother to comment. When I came across this same story, as a finalist for "2020 LITEROTICA READER'S CHOICE AWARDS", I realized that I should leave my opinion.

The writing of blackrandl1958, has the ability to hold us and demand from us, to take a position relative to its characters.

You can either love them or hate them. You can be smitten with insane anger, or simply cry along with the pain that is being inflicted on them... But one thing is certain: you are not indifferent to them and much less to the plot presented.

Although I have only read his works in the LW category, I say he is one of the best LE contributors.

Two other texts: "Burning Down the House" and "You Can Go Home Again", have an overwhelming drive to seek the end of the text and check if "randl" followed what you - reader, were thinking...

In the first, the betrayed husband is expected to find happiness and have a good life... the second is about a man, hurt, insecure and heartbroken, who is reunited with his ex-wife and is introduced to the Daughter who never he knew.

Both have their level of drama, but "You Can Go Home Again" has a closer line to that work, presented here.

In seeking inspiration for "randl" in Bob Seager and the Metallica video, he hit the depth of his text and plot. A punch to the pit of the stomach.

Four stars. Credible text, believable characters and a fitting ending. A reconciliation for the best of our lives: Children.

It was a "self-BTB", by the very consequences of Alyssa's choices.

Thanks for the text.

But that's just my opinion.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
I suppose because of the pandemic I missed this story.

Since I stumbled upon it last week I’ve read it 3 times. Hoo-lee-fuck!!!

This is certainly in the top 10 LE stories EVER, and maybe even the best (I cannot discount the fact that my memory is Swiss cheese, so could have forgotten something else superb too).

This story has everything a top story needs (except maybe a couple of pages of masturbatory sex): heart tugging emotion, a big mostly hinted at bouts of emotionless sex, incredible verbal visual depictions of... did I say heart tugging emotion already. It’s technically well written. The cheating spouse certainly got burned, but she definitely learned her lesson and is repentant. But the husband was an idiot too, which threw a dose of reality into the whole schmeer.

There really is too much of good things to say about this story in the 10minutes I have to spare. Suffice to say — 27-stars & Favorite.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Brought me to tears at the end. The emotions brought out at thhe end make me want a sequence. Please?

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

You cannot let it end there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous story, buy please write a more complete ending.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 2 years ago

As I sit here with tears running down my cheeks, I give this story a big 5 stars. I have a soft spot for a sick baby girl. My daughter was thought to have cancer when she was 2. She didn't but had a blood disease called Autoimmune Neotropenia. She was one of 1st cases in the US to be diagnosed while still alive, Today she is 42 and ok. Love your stories

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

That was ….simply…. Epic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Doubt I'll be saying anything that hasn't already been said about this. Had tears through the last 3 pages. 5 times 5 to the fifth power to infinity. This may even top "Someone To Love Us" - and so far this is the most recent of her stories. It's been almost a year now since this posted. I suspect that blackrandI1958 spends much available time helping other authors (editing, devising story invitationals, perhaps also being one of the movers and shakers of this fine site), so the pace of story posting has slowed. Something similar was happening with StangStar06 (for other reasons) even before he stopped posting stories here. We all have other things to do. So props to this wonderful writer (and, most likely, fine person) for all that she's done, and still may.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Randi. BJ again

Genius. Magical. 5 stars +++. A real tear jerker. In rehab, they say that you need to hit real bottom before you can put yourself back together. This is the case here. And all of this because of a little five-year-old angel. Using the blood type as the link and one of the main components in this story is a testament to your genius. Thx.

BJ

PaulinndPaulinndover 2 years ago
WOW

You definitely know how to pull on the Emotions!!

5 stars, only because I can’t give more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, touching story, despite the unrealistically naive 5-year old conversation.

DaruneAlbaneDaruneAlbaneover 2 years ago

I rarely give 5 stars .. just to those that bring out true emotion in me .. i have tears in my eyes

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
A Real Page Turner!!

Sorry for the pun on your story title...

But this is an excellent story.

Keep 'em comin'.

CharliefromtheUSACharliefromtheUSAover 2 years ago

You are an icredible story teller! The best I've read

myky40myky40over 2 years ago

Definitely.... ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

YouamiYouamiover 2 years ago

Wow...what a realistic moving tale. I'm still trying to process all the emotional responses this triggered in me. Thank you Black Randi for restoring some hope in this reader who has so often waded through the cheating wife/cuck wimp/swingers material which fills much of Loving Wives. I really needed to experience something positive that could be found in a relationship. This story is a testament to your skills as a writer and your empathetic insights into your characters. Thank you

Burcham8Burcham8over 2 years ago

I love the open ending of the story…not everything is a fairy tale, is it? I love how the mom’s decision is based on the doll. We don’t always know where our inspiration is gonna come from.

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv69over 2 years ago

Where to start! Riveting story. It really drew me in. Very realistic. This definitely has the makings of a book. The ending hit me like a brick wall as I was so engrossed in the story. Keep it up.

Nothingman83Nothingman83over 2 years ago

I was not surprised that Alyssa was going to step out in front of the bus. She has hit rock bottom and believes that her daughter, and the world, would be better off without her. I understand that feeling all to well, and unless someone has been there, they have no right to condemn her for it. Alyssa was struggling, no, floundering, in the abyss virtually the entire story Nathan's kindness and understanding will help her find her way back, so I hope they reunite in a far-off land of hope and dreams. Absolutely outstanding, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Randi, once again - thank you for this story. Though it is fiction, the despair and illness is played out every day. Cancer is all too prevalent but when it attacks the young it tears at the heart.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love 💕💕💕💕 it. Definitely a 5 star 🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Second reading, and bear yet. This story had me tearing up one minute and smiling the next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...