All Comments on 'Turn the Page'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 307 Comments
NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

5 stars, but it should be in Romance. It’s too pure a story to be in Loving Wives.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 3 years ago
Damn You Randy!

I just couldn't get my eyes to stay dry throughout this story. Why did you do that to me. It seems the older my tired old body gets the more I dehydrate reading some of your stories.

So I have a love-hate thing going on with you. I love you as an author and I love most of your stories but then I hate you for tearing at my soul and make me feel things that I was always taught a man doesn't do. Since my love passed after 44yrs. married I have searched for answers and my insides have been stripped bare. When I read yours and a few other top authors stories of love, family, the right things to do etc. I feel like I am on another plane of feelings. Sometimes ouch!, sometimes feel- good. But that's what a good writer does brings out the feelings whether angst or love.

THANKS RANDY KUDOS

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 3 years ago
Five stars

Should be 10.

greenday0418greenday0418over 3 years ago
Sad story with a happy ending

Alyssa would do anything for Merrilee, however she wasn't very good doing anything.

Merrilee getting sick saved Alyssa's life. Very good story, not too short, not too long, just right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

please continue this story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You are simply great! Do you think another chapter would work? I think the story deserves one and maybe her mother has finally learned, if it's all possible. Wonderful writing, as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Can't add any better comment than other commentators. A really good story full of despair initially then hope and love at the end.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I see and have known too many... I just can't on this one. 5 stars. Never wrote that before.

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 3 years ago
Thank you, Randi

For this beautiful, moving and uplifting story!

RePhilRePhilover 3 years ago
Total Downer

With more than a thousand falling to the COVID everyday there is enough misery in our lives. Your story only exasperates our misery. I’ll just move on to a happier place. It is a shame though you writers have a special talent to create emotions through your writing. If not you, I’m sure there is one out there that can shine a little sunshine on our soles during this Dark Winter. 5* I sincerely hope that puts a smile on your face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cancer

My wife of 30 years was just diagnosed with the exact same leukemia as in the story, her outcome isn’t as bright. Great story so far please continue it.

Bammerman76Bammerman76over 3 years ago

Hit me right in the feels

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 3 years ago

This is a story that tugs at every heartstring and brings out every emotion. It is a terrific piece of writing.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago

This was an emotional rollercoaster! Great job depicting the emotions of a mother without hope. I'm really glad she didn't step in front of that bus! Thanks for posting this heart wrenching story.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

Wow, just wow. That was powerful and thoughtful. Well done.

Fredred55Fredred55over 3 years ago
Only a mother

could write a heart wrenching story like this. The depth of love of motherhood came through loud and clear. Through all the wet eyes it made me realize that we don’t know the back stories of people’s real life situations. Someone down and out surviving by “questionable” means might be doing so for the love of their child.

Well done as always.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hardcore

I dont like reading these types of stories they hurt to much now that I have kids. But still a well done story 5 stars!

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

That is still one of my all time favorite songs, now I will have another reason to remember it fondly. As usual another great story from a remarkable writer. Turn the page!

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoover 3 years ago

your stories, especially this one, just so well-written and developed. sad and really hit a chord with me...

jakie1jakie1over 3 years ago
Thank you!

A follow up would be nice!

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

Wow, great and sad story

The mother hunted for her dream as great character and choose the wrong path. It isn't said if he supported her in this in some way or not aat all. Howver, at least he had the realistic view on her new contract.

She lost him with her stubbornness.

I don't understand why she never recognozed that her exhusband could be the father.

Good thing is the daughter is looking forward to a better future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Which is harder ? Forgiveness or Redemption

Only you can know the answer

hermit3773hermit3773over 3 years ago

My child had ALL. In the fairly recent past this was a death sentence. I mean, many of the doctors and nurses worked under those conditions. It is amazing that medical science has been able to beat this disease 9 times out of 10. My child is doing very well now, past all of the treatments and living a normal life.

You captured so well the initial panic, the questioning, even the despair. And also the calm, positive, reassuring touch that in my experience all of the healthcare workers in this field display all day every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Darune

Am NOT ashamed to say i had tears in my eyes .. needs a redemption arc (does not need to be RAAC)

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 3 years ago
5* -- sad story, but still it shows we can persevere if we don't quit

Had to wipe something out my eye to write this. This is a super sad story in some ways. Yes some felt you should work on happier themes, but really this is a happy theme. When you hit rock bottom, the first thing you need to do is stop digging. Alyssa finally stopped. You have forgiveness after a fashion for a young women's stupid mistake. It was compounded by stupid decisions and extreme hurt. Nathan didn't deserve the hurt but he quit too when he wouldn't talk. Then you have the love a child, maybe the most powerful kind, last you give us two people who are strong enough to step back, from the various edges of life, for someone else. I find the story provoked a range emotions, well written as always and ultimately a happy story if the little girl survives which is how I read it. (though not a sure thing) You get a young women who will attempt redemption, a hurt soul (on both sides) has a chance to be healed. Not sure how more uplifting you can get.

BUT ... she said she did a movie, got divorced, finally slept with the co-star, etc... plot hole in the timing in my mind. She should have been able to look at the timeline to know it wasn't possible for it not to be her husbands baby I would think. Then again, you can cover that some with the idea that she was distraught and not thinking about that.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 3 years ago
Lovely!

Your contributions in stories and organizing writing events continue to make Literotica appealing to readers seeking quality erotic stores. Thanks so much for setting such high standards for the rest of us to emulate. Five stars & mega kudos!!

WS

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I was honored to have a tiny part in the posting of this story. Many kudos, and of course five stars for Randi.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 3 years ago

What a great story!! Sorry I missed out on this event.

MFH

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Excellent read.

First the story uses a subject nearest to my heart, childhood cancer. Hooked my emotions deeply. Story of the fall to the bottom of the pit and gods gift bringing one back from the brink of death to hope and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!!!

Damn! That is easily the best story I've read in the last few years.

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

A great story, but look at the masterful way she handles Alyssa's descent into self-loathing. It is incredible. I mean, I love the story. The writing is so good it sets a bar that will be hard to meet.

What a great story.

THANKS

stev2244stev2244over 3 years ago

Awesome, Randi. I'm so glad you never planned to just have her commit suicide. That would have been a real downer. This way, it's easy 5*

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 3 years ago
Fantastic

May be your best one ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TTHEY ARE TOGETHER...

because of a sick child. Because of her experience (stripper/hooker) she'll be in any relationship with her EX for the long haul. Maybe there are brothers or sisters in Marrilee's future.

johnadpjohnadpover 3 years ago
Excellent... 5 Stars

One has to love a story with redemption, love, forgiveness, hope, and five year old girls. Beautifully written. Easily 5 stars.

The story ends with hope and possibilities. I didn't feel the need to find out if the couple got back together, or if Merrilee makes it (although love that there is 90% chance for survival). After the despair and depression she was suffering through, hope and possibilities was the perfect place to end it. And for Nathan to be so willing to come to the hospital and take the MC back into his life was likely because he too had regretted the breakup and had missed his marriage.

When the story ended I was much more curious about her past than their future. Typically women that end up in the sex industry have suffered major abuse as children. She was a beautiful woman of 25 when Nathan dumped her. How did she go from there to the way she was living? Were there problems in her personality before she met Nathan? Or what were the series of things that went wrong after the breakup that she ended up where she did. I was curious, but I can see the potential of a series of things having gone wrong, and not just the end of her marriage.

There were a few factual question marks. How could she not suspect that there was a chance that Nathan could've been the father? At the most urgent care would've been able to do is refer her to a specialist. They wouldn't be able to run a blood test, much less get the test back immediately (even with a specialist the blood test results would take at east 48 hours). Plus, I believe for leukemia a blood test is the first test showing something may not be right, and I believe they do a spinal tap to see if the person has leukemia, and which type. And spinal taps are a bitch and a half.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Probably one of your most powerful stories to date. You had me pulled in from the beginning and several times I had to wipe tears from my own eyes. The saddest part is that this story has no doubt played out in real life multiple times, for sure women stuck selling their bodies with no way out. Thank you for reminding us of the power of the human spirit and how love can fix almost anything if we just give it a chance. 5* [NOTE; I'd also like to thank you for sponsoring the event and bringing out some of the biggest "guns" in Literotica to support it. Merry Christmas and God bless!]

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best writing I've seen from

this author. The character development of "Alyssa" was simply outstanding. Bravo!

RiverMayaRiverMayaover 3 years ago
Comment

This is one of the best stories I have read on this site. Thank you for writing it.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 3 years ago
Wow. Would like to see a sequel to this one

Amazing story. These characters are strong enough to merit a sequel.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 3 years ago

'...next thing I knew, I was signing the contract to do that film. I would just hide it and Nathan would never know.'

So, she was always kind of stupid...? She was going to do a film and her husband would never know? Not unless it never came out... and she didn't get paid for it... and someone involved didn't say anything - ever...

amyyumamyyumover 3 years ago
That certainly fits the category of hanging by a thread

But I hate you for making me cry. Still, I had to give it 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2

Honestly wouldn't mind reading part 2.

K.K.K.K.over 3 years ago

Loved it. It was sad and sweet with the promise of better things to come.

HDVictory1HDVictory1over 3 years ago
Enjoyed this a lot

Always good to see a talented writer extend themselves emotionally. Many of your stories are about the most beautiful women meeting the most handsome men and having extraordinary lives where every issue is easily managed and they come out on top. While all that is well and good, I really liked your take on tragedy and loss. More of this please.

Keep pushing on.

By the way still holding out for you to continue your Eye in the Sky novella.

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

Compelling, wonderful, and inspirational. This one could inspire a follow up. Full marks.

Thanks

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersover 3 years ago

Sad story but very well written. Reminds me of the day, 28 years ago, when the pediatrician saw something odd in my infant daughter and sent us with a blood sample down to a place I never want to see again, my vision of Hell, the pediatric oncology ward at the local hospital. Little kids in rooms, watching cartoons and playing video games, hooked up to IV chemotherapy. Thank God she didn’t have leukemia. Turned out she was the only kindergartener to have mono.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Expected a bit more

Not bad, but middle of the pack for this event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn!

I wish you'd stop making me tear up from your stories. Makes it hard to see well enough to give you yet another 5 stars. You write some of the most heart tugging stories I've ever read. Keep it up. And thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hit Home

Just found out last week my daughter has stage 2 lymphoma.

This story hit me hard

Five stars

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 3 years ago

Great emotion, great feeling, great story.

Thank you for a 5-star effort.

Hooked

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago

Good story. Please do a follow-up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

Thank You for this beautiful story! You are so talented!!

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Painful, but a brilliant depiction of trying to protect something pure and fragile while surrounded by filth.

Almost feel sad that we won't be able to follow their rehabilitation, but the story was about surviving rock bottom, so it ended where it needed to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He is helping his daughter

as usual great read.

Little girl is innocent. I am glad he is helping her. However, mother is still a loser whore who should pay rent or whatever else she can do to pay off debt while he cares for daughter No way in hell should he do anything for the whore or have sex with the whore. Heal daughter and when she comes of age and asks questions tell her the truth and let her decide her fate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well written

As expected. But depressing as hell.

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
good read

great story. Shows how a poor decision can ruin your life. I am glad that the ex figures out he is the kids father and is willing to do what he can for her health. Hard part will be to separate the kid from the mom. I mean support the child all you can as she is innocent but don't reward the mom as she is not innocent, She made her life as is so let her stay a whore and whatever comes her way so be it. so mom lives in her car outside the motel where she turns tricks but the kid is in a nice room getting cared by a nanny.

each day the kid gets care and stronger and exposed to the good life is yet another knife in the ex whore wife.

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Awesome 5 stars

Thank you!

Sidney43Sidney43over 3 years ago

Just excellent. Nothing more to say.

Dc5655Dc5655over 3 years ago

Please continue this story...OMG!!!!😢

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a bad story based on the Metallica cover

It kinda swerved off coarse there though. In the video she proclaimed that she was raising the kid as well as anyone else. Not saying she wasn't doing everything in her power to try, but even she knew it was a lie.

moralcompassmoralcompassover 3 years ago

Suspend belief

Once again, a beautifully written story by this very resourceful and perceptive author who takes us on an emotional journey and plays on our compassion and empathy for the main character. From all the comments I’ve read this has proven to be the case. Not a dry eye among the readership. To demonstrate just how successful this author is at her craft lets dissect the main character.

She is selfish, delusional and morally bankrupt. She had so little love and respect for the man who married her and loved her that she turned her back on him for the thrill of being In front of the camera. She had delusions of grandeur, in believing being in a pornographic movie would lead to stardom. She chose the path of debauchery over that of being a loving and respectful wife. Anyone who loves and respects their partner would never do anything to alienate that love even if it means losing sight of our own ambition. Being in love with another can often lead us to having to give up on the things we love so as not to disaffect their love. If she had any love and respect for both herself and her man, the choice was easy. Just don’t do it, but she chose otherwise.

On discovering her pregnancy did she selflessly settle down to becoming a conscientious, responsible mother. NO, she went on to become a nomadic, exotic dancer (read stripper) and paid concubine (read whore) for over five years. She was the sort of mother who showed so little love and respect for her daughter that she would leave her five year old alone in a strange motel room while she went out in search of her next John. She had so little love and respect for her daughter that she refused to put down roots and settle in one place. She kept on moving because she didn’t want to become known as a whore, she was too embarrassment or ashamed. This brought about their nomadic life style.

This author is so good that our hearts go out to this shameless skank and poor excuse of a mother. Is there to be a “happy ever after”. Going on Alyssa track record the answer to that question has to be NO. The reality is, we should have little or no empathy for and little or no faith in Alyssa changing into a responsible person. How can I say that? Well consider the facts. Here is a woman who was considering giving her daughter away to others so as to not change her life style and become a responsible mother. Here is a woman who considered suicide rather than change her life style. We can only suspend belief only so far. Nathan is just asking for more heartache by taking her back.

Absolutely brilliantly written. Thank you so much to RandI and her assistance. I’m almost tempted into giving you five stars and I have never given any story Five!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't know you, hardly, but as I read this I thought, . . .

this must be really difficult for you, to create a character that illustrates some of the worst possible traits and weaknesses of a woman. Sure, several of the faults and weaknesses are not gender specific, but her worst traits are even more glaring because she's not just a woman, she's a mother, of another woman. That might be like a Congressional Medal of Honor winner trying to write a character who is a complete failure and coward.

I hope no one thinks she redeemed herself. If it wasn't for the cancer and Nathan she would have dumped her daughter, or lost her to CPS, then lost herself in drugs and disease. The self loathing and recrimination she expresses would induce sympathy if it wasn't so justified. She obviously was not intellectually deficient, not physically impaired, could work hard, and had strength and courage when she needed it. Sounds like your average woman. So why was she such a loser?

The usual, pride, and selfishness. She cared about Merrilee in the same way Merrilee cared about Claire. Her focus was on what Merrilee meant to her, what Merrilee could do for her, not on what was best for Merrilee. Her greatest concern about bringing Nathan into the picture was what it might mean for her future with Merrilee. Even killing herself would have been an act of selfishness, of the worst sort.

I suspect in the long run she will end up being a minor influence in Merrilee's life, thank God. Nathan will do the heavy lifting while Alyssa tries to navigate the waters of guilt, remorse, hope, and reconciliation. I think it will be a failed voyage unless Nathan is constantly correcting and compensating for Alyssa's feckless and meandering navigation. How many women, and men, have had to reset their sights because they finally accepted that they would not achieve some coveted career or profession? I think its called growing up, and accepting reality. Alyssa never did that on her own. It was thrust upon her. One wonder's how long it might be before she starts to dream again, now sheltered by Nathan's compassion and money.

Don't write a sequel. Despite being so well written, this illustration of her 5 years of failure and stupidity was bad enough. Let's presume she somehow becomes a changed woman, a real woman.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Allergies

Guys don't get misty eyed, but we do have allergies kick in at weird times. This was one of them. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excuse me, I am having an allergy attack...

The truth is that we are all fallen, we all make horrible mistakes. Someone asked me once what I fear in life, I said nothing, I do fear the first conversation after life, to find out all the things I did wrong, I missed out on, and should have done. That will be painful and humbling. We all have a long list and toll of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I loved from beginning to the ending .

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Possibly the best blackrandi story I've read. Five stars without a doubt.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

What is LW's coming to? Two excellent stories in one day?

Thanks for writing a story that others should strive to achieve.

Well done!

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 3 years ago

Yeah, well that was very good! Part two?

5*

njlaurennjlaurenover 3 years ago
Omg

Had me crying, really tugged at my heart,you are one hell of a writer. Only problem now is I really want to see what happens with Alyssa,Merrilee and Nathan:)

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
@ driven to read

The timeframe is OK. Porno movies are made in days, rather than months. No travel to Italy, no fancy wardrobe (if ANY,) no special sets to build. Six weeks to the divorce, so maybe seven weeks since they last mated. Then she discovered her pregnancy. Missed maybe one period, which is not uncommon for some women, especially is stressed, as was her case with Hubby divorcing her.

Great sad story with a lot of potential for a happy ending for the three of them ... and the wolfhound, who will gain a first kid. Hubby clearly sees that abandoning her had terrible consequences ... to this point.

njlaurennjlaurenover 3 years ago
Also wanted to add

The song 'turn the page' us a favorite of mine,evokes all kinds of emotions,weariness,loneliness, yearning,as this story did.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

Great story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Damn what a story, Cancer took my wife and I know there are cures that we cant have because of the drug companies, How sick is that? YOUR STORY WAS FABULOUS

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
Wonderful story

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
absolutely fabulous

For some stories I wish I could give 10 stars.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

absolutely fabulous story. Gut wrenching tears and and sadness. When faced with this horrible adversity, you did the right thing for the character, Turn the Page.

DearfieldDearfieldover 3 years ago
Nice Job

Enjoyed the short fictional story, You did a nice job.

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

This needs a part two or an epilog,

That said, I loved it,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic story

You are incredibly talented. The story had on the verge of tears. I could almost feel the mom's anguish. Great job!!!!!

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

Fuck, I hate it when someone cuts onions while I am trying to read a story - all the interruptions of looking for tissue, blurry eyes while trying to read. Dammit - stop that....

Great tale, almost begs a sequel or two - a tale of a mother talking to a daughter about the mistakes she made in the hopes of the daughter not repeating them...

5/5

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Hopefully, we find ourselves before it is too late!

5

sticks13sticks13over 3 years ago
Onions

Can somebody smell onions? I don't know whether to congratulate you for a great story or hate you because I'm sniveling here trying to be cool and failing.

Cheers mate and thank you for a great story.

S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE!!!!!

its in the correct catagory, rough readers here, loveingly presented. LOVE slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful Story

As always I look forward to your stories. So many ridiculous stories get posted in this genre. When I see your name as the author I know I am thoroughly going to enjoy it.

I can't wait for the next one,

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
Outstanding story

You did it again Randy. I too went through a lot of tissues and again thank you for entertaining me with your talent. FIVE*****

sexydad50sexydad50over 3 years ago

I always love your stories. Can we have a follow up on this one?

Please!

RSKY54RSKY54over 3 years ago
Me too!

Krrak you aren't the only one peeling onions.

I have NEVER had a story on this site bring tears to my eyes.

Never before today that is.

Fantastic story by a fantastic author.

RSKY54

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where's the onions?

Real or fiction, you had me. The emotions were going as I read the last page and a half. Big ask but is there another page or two?

TeslerTeslerover 3 years ago

Great story Randi - you tugged on my heart with that one. Thanks for everything you do for the stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Outstanding story , as I read this I could feel pain and sadness. Great job

COYSCOYSover 3 years ago

Hard to Describe

How this story affected me. It was so sad and dark I thought about stopping, but I knew you wouldn’t let me down. You absolutely knocked this one out of the ballpark. Maybe your best ever, that’s saying a lot. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If this doesn't get a second part, I'm going to write a sternly worded letter to the author!

DetroitRockCity

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1* blackrandl1958 disappointing

One of my favorite writer turning into a CUCKHOLD writer. It's good that he wants to part of his daughters life, but the mothers a whore and doesn't deserve him to take her back. She thought more about her career than her husband. Any married women that would even do soft porn is still a whore.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Fortunate the man grabbed her before she fell into the abyss!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs more story

This story deserves a few more chapters. Wanna find out more as M grows and A and N figure out there lives and loves as M grows. Grandparents too, needs more all around. Great story, and couldn't get Metallica's rendition of Turn the Page outta my head, try and subtly do this with more chapters, should be awesome!! I'm corny lol

technofrog2002technofrog2002over 3 years ago

Wonderful

Great character development and realistic depictions of if a lost soul and the daughter she loves more than anything. This story truly warmed my heart.

HistProf2019HistProf2019over 3 years ago
Great Read!

The mother's anguish and tears really carried the story to the reader. Seger's Turn the Page is a great song and it carries a testament to being able to believe in something better and move on with life. Wherever you go, there you are, but you can seek to be better and turn the page. 5 stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I think that the student has surpassed the master! You credit Hard and I'm sure rightly so but you are an exceptional talent in your own right and prove it with every story. This story has it all for me anyway - I enjoy kids, Turn the Page (both versions and the video, and your way with words.

MisterMordinMisterMordinover 3 years ago
Damn!

A very short story with the emotional content of a very big novel.

I've experienced some of these feelings,they hurt so bad..

Keep writing.

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 3 years ago

Amazing!

One of the best ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...