Turn the Page: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was across the room from her, standing in the doorway of the apartment's bathroom. He had his back mostly turned to her and he appeared as if he had only just stepped from the shower, his skin glistening with beads of water, a towel draped over one shoulder. Aside from the towel he was totally nude. His right arm was hidden from view but from the motions of his shoulder he was clearly masturbating and with vigour, based on the speed his arm was moving at. In his left hand, raised to shoulder height and clearly visible to Terri was the erotic book she had taken by accident 2 weeks ago. Dontrell was obviously using the model as inspiration as he jerked off. Terri felt frozen by indecision, she clearly should leave, this was a private moment that she had walked in on. But a part of her was in equal measures curious and turned on, watching as Dontrell masturbated.

She found herself stepping silently to one side, craning her neck to see if she could catch a glimpse of his penis but the angle was all wrong. So, she stood there, hands filled with tea, mouth filled with pastries watching, admiring. Terri couldn't help but compare Dontrell's physique to that of her husbands. Dean wasn't overweight but hours spent in meetings, unhealthy lunches and late-night snacks had taken their toll on him, giving him love handles and a slight paunch. Dontrell on the other hand seemed toned all over, his ass cheeks that clenched occasionally as he continued to jerk off were high and tight and while his waist had probably thickened over the years he had avoided the same loose flesh that Dean was developing.

Terri could feel her mouth filling with saliva, and she couldn't decide if it was due to the food hanging inches from her nose or her reaction to this highly erotic sight. Then a thought struck her, Dontrell had said that the model reminded him of Terri...was he masturbating to this model or jerking off thinking of her, Terri? The reality of it all, the potential wrongness of it all, hit her and she started moving back out, closing the door quietly as Dontrell started to grunt, clearly getting closer to finishing.

Terri sped back up the stairs and closed her apartment door behind her. What the hell was happening? Was she projecting feelings she might have for Dontrell into the situation, misreading something that was probably innocent and coincidental? Wait, did she have feelings for Dontrell? He was without doubt the first person in a long time she had felt a connection with but that was over a love of reading, right? That he was physically attractive wasn't the reason surely? There was something about the age gap between them, the racial difference, the confidence and maturity that he exuded that, fine yes, she had day dreamed about him a bit but actually cheating...no, that wasn't something she was prepared to consider, no matter how manly he was, how dominant. Wait, dominant, where the fuck did that come from? Terri started to busy herself, to distract herself from what happened. She poured both teas away, put the bagels in the fridge. Then grabbing her bag, she decided to spend the day in the city, away from her apartment. Away from Dontrell.

Chapter 3:

Terri spent all day that day and all the next away from her apartment, just walking the streets of Savannah. As soon as Dean left in the mornings so did she. She was terrified about bumping into Dontrell and she wasn't sure how she would react if she did. She wrestled with the problem all the time, the more she thought about it the more she realised that Dontrell had done nothing wrong. She was the one making an issue out of nothing. Dontrell had never given her any reason to believe he was attracted to her, he was the same age as her Dad would have been, in fact a couple of years older. So she had seen him jerking off, he didn't know she had, he hadn't gone out of his way to embarrass her or proposition her in an unwelcome or offensive way.

Terri felt guilty about her body's response to seeing Dontrell naked and now that guilt was being multiplied as she realised how badly she was treating someone who had been a perfect gentleman and offered her nothing but friendship since she'd met him. Okay he didn't know that she had been avoiding him for 2 days, but he must have known something was up. Terri decided she needed to make amends. She went poking around some bookstores, mostly second-hand ones and eventually she found a lovely leather covered copy of Candide by Voltaire. She had always liked the hopeless, inane optimism of the hero and his creed "all is for the best in this best of all possible worlds". She needed to take on that kind of outlook. She had been lonely and neglected for so long, now here was a person she liked to spend time with. Time to accept that 'all really is for the best' she thought.

Terri headed back home, quickly wrapping the book in some decorative tissue paper. She then spent a few minutes freshening herself up after her time outside before she headed downstairs.

Dontrell opened the door with his customary smile. "Hey stranger" he said, "missed you these last few days, all ok?"

"Yes, it's all good, I just thought you could use a break from me, I thought I might have been kind of intruding on your time to much" Terri lied awkwardly.

"Intruding? Shit...sorry, I mean hell no. I love having you around, you wouldn't believe how much" Dontrell said, his voice ringing with sincerity which only served to make her feel worse about her behaviour.

Terri squirmed with guilt inside and thrust the package she had been concealing behind her back towards him, "Here" she said, "A small token for your friendship to me".

Dontrell stepped back inside, Terri following him in, closing the door behind her. He carefully unwrapped the book, placing the paper onto one of the piles of books and sat on the couch holding it. "You didn't have to get me anything" he said, "I appreciate it, but honestly I didn't expect you to give me a gift".

Terri sat down beside him, pulling a pen from her jeans, "I wanted to write something inside it, but I wasn't sure, I didn't know if you would want anything marking it".

"No please" Dontrell said, "write whatever you want."

Terri took the book from his hands, her fingers brushed against his fleetingly and she thought she detected a tremor in them but put that thought aside as foolish. She quickly wrote a message inside the front cover and handed it back. Dontrell read it and grinned, "To my friend Dontrell" he read "the man who knows all books are great, Go Team Go! Love Terri."

Terri smiled at his reaction, it had seemed a bit risqué as an inscription but she had wanted to try to defuse the state of unease she had felt by choosing the erotic book by accident and instead she wanted to turn it into an 'in' joke between them. Her smile grew as he shook his head in amusement, against all her normal instincts to keep people at a distance, she leaned forward to give Dontrell a hug. Dontrell must have had a similar thought and he was already moving towards her so that the distance she had gauged between them closed rapidly into a clumsy clinch, both of them too far forward so that their faces ended up almost touching. A pregnant pause followed, Terri finding herself less than an inch from Dontrell's face, his dark eyes holding hers, his breath warm and tinged with the scent of coffee drifting across the gap between them, caressing the soft skin of her face. An involuntary compulsion, like a reflex action, impelled Terri to act completely out of character and she closed the gap suddenly so that her lips met forcefully with Dontrell's mouth.

She paused, fists clenched in her lap, frightened by her own actions and the lack of reaction from Dontrell. 'WHAT HAVE YOU DONE' she screamed inside her own head. Then he moved, so fast that Terri couldn't follow, couldn't separate one motion from the next. His head tilted slightly, his lips crushing against hers in a deep powerful passionate kiss, one hand grasping the back of her head, fingers intwined in her hair, the other pulling her hips forward as he raised his body up and forward. Terri found herself on her back on the couch, Dontrell on top of her, kissing her, his fingers gripping her hip. The size and strength of his hands thrilling her.

Dontrell broke the kiss after a minute, he looked down and asked, "You sure Terri?"

Terri nodded slightly, "Yes, I'm...yes I'm sure. I do, I want this, I just need you to kiss me, hold me. I want you."

"Jesus girl, I fuckin want you too, fuck, been jerkin off to you everyday" he growled. This confession sent shivers of pleasure through Terri; her hands moved to his head pulling him back down on her. They kissed passionately for what seemed like hours to Terri but can only have been for a few minutes. Terri hadn't felt a need like this ever before, not with any of the few boys she had dated briefly in high school, not on her wedding night with Dean. She needed Dontrell, needed to feel his naked flesh beneath her fingers, feel it against her own body. Dontrell seemed to have a direct link to her mind or maybe she was moaning her desires aloud in her impassioned state, whatever the reason he broke free of her embrace to begin pulling his clothes off.

Terri rolled off the couch to the floor and began to tug her jeans off, belatedly remembering to kick her shoes off as well as she struggled to pull the jeans off over them. By the time she was on her feet, still in her bra and panties, Dontrell was already naked. What she had tried to see 2 days ago was now rising and hardening before her eyes, "Oh wow" she murmured "that's one big penis". It was a shock to her to say the least, it wasn't yet fully hard, but it seemed to be 9 or 10 inches in length with a thickness to the shaft that sent tingling shivers of passion and fear coursing through her.

Dontrell chuckled, "Oh Terri, I forget how fucking young you are, that aint a penis, that's a big black cock. You like it?" Terri nodded. "So say it then" Dontrell urged.

"I like it" Terri said, her voice growing stronger and more confident as she said, "I like, I love it, it's a big black cock, I love it."

"Nah girl, not yet you don't but you are gonna love it by the time we are done, I promise you that".

Dontrell looked pointedly at Terri, "So I showed you mine.... your turn girl."

Terri nodded and unclasped her bra; her breasts were slightly big for her slender figure and she felt very self-conscious as he stared at them. She pushed her panties down quickly, stepping out of them, her arms moving to cover both her chest and pussy as the heat of passion eased enough for her to comprehend that she was now utterly naked and exposed in front of an equally naked man who wasn't her husband. As she raised her eyes to look at him, she heard a low whistle of appreciation escape from Dontrell's lips.

Dontrell tore his gaze from her body and walked forward, his hand cupped her chin, tilting her head back so she was looking into his eyes. "Everything that's happened up to now can be forgotten about. You aint done nothing but kiss a man, that aint really cheating but you need to be sure now. You need to be sure you want this because I start I won't stop till I am done. This won't be the erotically charged lovemaking you read about in books, won't be the pale, safe, vanilla sex that you've been having but not enjoying with that hubby of yours. I am gonna fuck you girl, gonna fuck you hard the way I like to fuck. You gonna love it but its gonna change you. So, take a second, take a breath." Dontrell paused, his finger traced along Terri's jawline as she sucked in a ragged breath, her body trembling. Dontrell nodded, "Good, now tell me what you want."

Terri looked into Dontrell's deep brown eyes. Her body was alive with passion, strange thoughts, hidden needs were tumbling out of the murkiest parts of her mind. She unexpectedly felt an urge to throw herself to her knees and take his penis, no, his black cock into her mouth, she could feel the saliva coursing into her mouth at the thought of the taste of his skin on her tongue. Guilt sprang forward...Dean, what about Dean. The guilt warred with the need, swirling together like tendrils of smoke from a campfire, swirling and blending until they became one and the same, the guilt, almost like an aphrodisiac, the need a drug. The whole thought process had taken less than a second. "I want you to have sex, no I want you to fuck me, fuck me with your big black cock" Terri said, her words iron like in their conviction.

Without any direction from him, Terri dropped to her knees, her small frame putting her at the perfect height, positioned with her mouth directly in front of his now fully erect, blood engorged cock. Terri swallowed the drool that had flooded her mouth, her lips parted slightly, her tongue darting out, wetting them. Dontrell had hardened to 10 inches of pure black steel it seemed. His cock was not only far longer than Deans, at least 5 inches longer, it was also far far thicker. Her head moved forward, pale fingers, one adorned with her wedding ring, grasped Dontrell's cock and guided it into her mouth. A choked moan filled the silence of the room, Terri thought it was Dontrell till she realised the sound had come from her own throat. Just putting his cock into her mouth was enough to make her moan with pleasure!!!

Dontrell's hands were by his sides, he moved his hips back and forth slightly and she swallowed more and more of his shaft as if he was fucking her face. No wait, that was exactly what was happening, she was on her knees having her mouth fucked by an older black man. Terri moaned again and redoubled her efforts, taking more and more until a good 6 inches of Dontrell's shaft was pumping in and out of her mouth, her throat. All the while her tongue darted back and forth, gliding across it, his scent strong against her tastebuds, the tang of his sweat causing her to crave it more. The dynamic changed imperceptibly as she began to draw more on his shaft with her lips, trying to retain his cock in her mouth against his inevitable reverse thrust as he continued to grind and fuck his cock into her willing wet mouth.

"Mmmmh, that's right girl, you get what you want, you get what you need. Come on girl, suck that black cock.... come on Terri, suck my cock." Dontrell's voice filled Terri's ears, filled with passion his words felt like commands to her, commands she gladly would obey. Terri pushed herself to take another inch, moans slithering down the side of his cock as it filled her mouth and throat, her gag reflex finally winning over her need to succeed. Terri broke away with a choking gasp, her spit coating his cock, a thin thread connecting from his bulbous head to her lower lip.

Dontrell looked down at Terri, he saw an expression of pure contentment on her face. She was already attractive, to Dontrell's mind bordering on beautiful, but with her cute face, it's gaze firmly focused on his bobbing cock, like a terrier staring at a choice piece of meat, she now looked utterly wanton. Terri glanced up at Dontrell and then back to his cock again. It was beautiful, hard, sleek, thick, just, just beautiful. Her mind slowly caught up as her breathing slowed and she looked back up at Dontrell's face again, something telling her that it, that he, had subtly changed. Where before he had always seemed happy, cheerful, kind, now there was something else, just beneath the surface, a savage cast to his features. Maybe it was the face he had worn in service to his country? Maybe it was the face he had shown to his enemies? Maybe it was the face he showed when he truly desired something and was ready to take it.

"Girl you should see your face, you love your first taste of black cock doncha?" Dontrell said. "In fact, come here" he said, a rough undertone to his voice. He pulled Terri upright and led her to the bathroom, his hand gripping the back of her neck, not with any violence but with a sense of possession. Terri marvelled at the change in him, his face, his touch, even his speech had roughened. This was a dominant man who was taking charge of her pleasure and her body bayed in response. Dontrell guided her till she stood in front of a full length mirror, she could appreciate the power of the man now, he dwarfed her, the top of her head only reaching his upper chest, his broad powerful body spreading behind her slim frame like a dark shadow. "Look at yourself" Dontrell said, "see how happy a black cock makes you. Now keep looking at yourself as I stretch your married pussy out.".

Dontrell moved to the side, turned her to face him and then lifted her up as if she was just a rag doll, all the while she kept her gaze fixed on the mirror. Her legs raised themselves of their own accord as she opened herself up for him. Terri watched as he positioned his black cock, still shiny from her spit, at the entrance to her pussy and he slowly lowered her onto him. The feeling as his head entered was indescribable, she tilted her head back, a low moan of passion, rising in pitch as she sank lower. Dontrell held her in place one handed, his other hand, open palmed, connected sharply with her ass. "I said look at yourself" he ordered. Terri tried to focus on the mirror, she could see now, a good 3 inches of Dontrell's cock had disappeared inside her, less than Dean yet feeling so much more, the sheer thickness of the black shaft pushing on nerve endings previously untapped. Terri didn't think anything could ever beat that feeling, she could see how good she looked clinging on to this man, an image of lust made into flesh. Despite what her had warned her earlier, Terri felt like this was something from a book, the pale explorers body wrapped in ecstatic coupling with her dark-skinned African lover, like something from a Victorian romance. And then Dontrell started to fuck her.

There was no warning, no slow sensual build up, it was deep, it was fast, and Terri came instantly. Dontrell now had both hands supporting her as he raised and lowered her onto his cock rapidly, Terri's mouth opened and she started gasping like a fish trying to breathe on land "Ah, ah, ah, ah, AAAAHHHH". Dontrell held her tight in place as she trashed from one orgasm straight into the throes of another, he left about half of his cock buried inside her and slowly walked back into the living room and over to the couch, the slight bouncing motion as he walked eliciting gasps of pleasure from Terri. He lowered her onto her back, pulled her legs free from his hips. He needed to use more strength than he thought as she was locked onto him like a vice. Dontrell repositioned her legs onto his shoulders, his two hands bracing himself on either side of her face and then began slowly pistoning into her again, gradually building up tempo and depth. Terri's face was contorted with pleasure, her hands pressed against his chest, revelling in the firmness of his body.

"Yes girl, yes, gonna fuck you all day, gonna make you beg for my cock. You like that girl, you wanna beg for my cock?"

Terri groaned in pleasure, loving the sex talk. How had she doubted the erotic book she had read, doubted that people got pleasure from talking this way. "Oh, oh, oh god, oh yes, ah ah" she cried.

"That's it girl, you got shit to say, you say it. Don't be shy girl, tell me what you want to say" Dontrell grunted as he bucked into her. Her firm tits were bouncing now from the rapid thrusting of his cock, her nipples hard and longer than he'd imagined them. "Come on Terri, tell me, that's it T, good girl, tell me what you wanna say."

"Please, please" Terri begged.

"Nah girl, come on dig deep, what you feelin, what you want?"

"Oh Jesus, oh Jesus, sooo good" Terri moaned as Dontrell dug deep into her, her whole pussy felt like it was on fire now, her hips were rising up to meet his thrusts, their bodies perfectly in sync.