Turn the Page: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my mouth Uncle Jay" Terri breathed.

Jay's wicked grin grew even wider and he got to his feet, crossing to the bed he caressed her face with his large hand, his thumb drawing her bottom lip down as it stroked across her mouth. He began to slowly peel his clothes off, allowing Terri to admire his body, which like Dontrell's was fit and firm despite his years. As he pulled his pants off Terri got her first look at his cock, it was similar in length to Dontell's if not quite as thick and had a slight curve to the left in the shaft.

"Hurry please Uncle Jay" Terri moaned as her need to taste his black cock peaked at the sight of it.

Uncle Jay moved his hand to the front of her dress pulling at the tie closing the front, then he slid the straps down off her shoulders. Terri raised one arm, then the other to free them from the straps. Dontrell then leant forward so he could hook his forearm around her throat, leaning back to raise her torso vertical. As she was moved upright the dress slid down, pooling around her waist, exposing her body to Uncle Jays gaze. His two hands snaked out, grasping her firm breasts, his large hands engulfing them despite her bust size. He gently pulled on them, Dontrell removing his arm at the same time so that she returned to her original position on all fours on the bed.

"Please Uncle Jay, I want to suck your black cock now, please." Terri moaned wantonly.

Jay presented his cock to her mouth, she opened up and swallowed him without hesitation. With Dontrell fucking her steadily from behind, Terri was unable to take a hand off the bed for fear she'd be unbalanced and fall so she contented herself with moving her head back and forth as much as she could. She timed the rocking motion of her body to add to her range of motion while suckling on Jays cock. After a while he began to thrust his hips towards her, in time with Dontrell's thrusts so that she was soon swallowing over half his length.

Out of Terri's eyeline, Dontrell signalled to Jay that he should take his place fucking Terri. Both men removed their cocks from the horny white girls' body, eliciting a moan of disappointment from her. Jay lay on his back on the bed, propped up by the pillows, Terri moved quickly to sit astride him, lowering herself onto his hardness with practised ease thanks to her daily fuck sessions with her Black Daddy over the previous weeks. Soon she was riding him vigorously, enjoying the sensation of a new black cock inside her tight pussy. Jay had grabbed her left breast in his hand and was sucking on her nipple like a greedy child, clearly savouring the taste of her pale white body. In her pleasure Terri had almost forgotten that her Black Daddy was still in the room but Dontrell now drew her attention once again as he moved behind her, one hand trailing down her back as he settled himself behind her. He pushed her forward so that she was pressed against her new Uncles chest, Jay's arm around her shoulders, her face pushed against his neck. She started placing light butterfly kisses against his neck and throat, purring her contentment into his flesh.

Terri felt Dontrell's hands spreading her ass cheeks. She knew what was coming even though she had never experienced it before. There was an absence of fear now which surprised and pleased her. She knew she was truly enjoying the dominance these men had over her, her body was theirs to enjoy and her body responded to that knowledge, her sphincter relaxing in anticipation.

Dontrell slowly worked his cock into her ass. Jay was holding Terri still now so that his friend could penetrate her fully before they began to properly break her in. Once he was comfortable, Dontrell began to fuck Terri's ass slowly, Jay timing his own thrusts to counteract against him, keeping Terri stuffed full of black cock and galloping hard to what felt like her biggest orgasm ever.

"Oh Jesus, oh Jesus, so good. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" Terri whimpered.

"Tight sweet pussy, gonna seed me a tight bitch" Jay was muttering to himself, talking softly over Terri's exclamations of pleasure.

Both men continued fucking Terri long past the point she would have believed it possible for them to last. They were wringing pleasure out of her body like professionals and she had once again lost count of the number of explosive orgasms she'd had. They'd grown in intensity the more she had and this latest one was threatening to swamp her consciousness.

"Come on Baby Girl" Dontrell panted between strokes, "Tell me you love a good pounding."

"Love it Daddy, love it Black Daddy. Want it, need it. Fuck me hard. Oh Uncle Jay, give it to me, give me your cum, want you to seed me."

Dontrell grinned and slammed forward, he gripped Terri's hair, pulling hard on it. "That's it, good girl. Tell me what you are now that you got 2 black cocks in you."

"Ima slut, ima slut ima sluut" she whined "slut for black cock, love them, fuck me harder, fuck me harder, so close, close, need cum, need your cum, need your cum in me."

Terri bucked and shuddered, a seizure of pleasure swamping her. The violent thrashing of her body bringing Jay to climax, his hot thick cum splashing into her pussy. This served like jet fuel being thrown on a campfire, the flames of Terri's orgasm leaping still higher, burning rational thought from her mind. "ARRughhhhhh uh uh uh uh uh" she screamed, primal sounds filling the room as she reverted to an animal state, her body just a mass of raw nerve endings, every touch and stroke causing pleasure to sweep through her. Dontrell pulled her, still shuddering, off Jay's cock. He pushed her face against the bed, plunging into her cunt, it wasn't a pussy right then, it was a cunt and it was the entire centre of her universe. He fucked her hard, no dirty talk now, fucking like two wild dogs in heat, an instinctual need to breed overwhelming everything else. Soon his face screwed up as he came, one last deep thrust so that he was pressed hard against her cervix, his seed flooding her.

Later that day the three of them lay on the bed, the sheets splattered from the bouts of fucking with cum and sweat. Dontrell slowly pulled himself upright, swinging his legs to the floor he bent down to scoop the cell phone from where it had been thrown during the sex.

He turned back to Terri who was lazily suckling on Jays softening cock, trying to tease the last drops of cum from him. Dontrell waved the phone in front of her to get her attention and once he had it he placed the cell beside her.

"On the phone you'll find 3 contacts. BD Savannah is me, Black Daddy. BU Savannah is Jay, your Black Uncle. The 3rd contact is BU Chicago, see you got yourself a Black Uncle living in the Windy City" Dontrell explained smiling. "Once you get up there you give him a call and he will look after you, he knows all about you and most importantly he can be trusted to look after you like you need."

Terri nodded and gripped the phone in her hand. "Your hubby moves on again then you let any of us know and we'll be sure to chase up another Uncle or Cousin who's living wherever you are headed. You got a big fake family tree going on here Baby Girl" Dontrell continued.

Terri smiled, happy that her Black Daddy had her welfare well in hand.