Turn the Page: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dontrell shifted slightly, his whole upper frame held up on his left arm as his right hand wrapped around Terri's throat, he squeezed slightly, her eyes widened in surprise and pleasure as he showed his dominance over her. "Tell. Me. Bitch" he said, biting off each word.

Something broke in Terri, a dam, a wall that had held back fears, desires, deep rooted needs. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" she chanted. Dontrell squeezed again as Terri's hips bounced wildly, stacks of books collapsing around them from the force of the fucking.

"Oh, oh, ah, fuck me, fuck me Daddy, fuck me, ohhhhh, oh Jesus, oh gimme that cock, oh fuck me with your black cock, I love it. OHHHH Jesus, yes, yes, ah, ah, ah. Fuck me, please, pleeease, oh I want you so much. Oh fuck me Black Daddy, fuck me." Terri babbled with pleasure, her eyes rolling back as she felt another orgasm swelling.

"Oh hell girl, I don't know where that came from but I fucking love it!" Dontrell yelled. "Yeah, you wanna be my baby girl eh?"

"Oh yes oh yes, I want. I want. I want you to be my Black Daddy. Fuck me fuck me, oh God I love your cock, love black cock!!" Terri answered, her voice on the edge of hysteria.

The room felt as hot as Terri's apartment when the A/C died. Dontrell was sweating now, he released Terri's throat so he could give more power to his thrusts, they had slowed down now as he let Terri ride out her latest orgasm. He wanted her more focused for the next part.

Terri was panting like she had run a marathon; she didn't know where those words had come from but she had meant them then and didn't regret them now. Sweat from Dontrell dripped onto her face and she caught some drops on her tongue, wanting to taste him, wanting his scent all over her body. Her short hair was plastered down now, her entire body flushed with desire, pink and pale all over and clinging to this black man's dark flesh like it could save her from drowning.

Dontrell stopped moving suddenly, Terri's green eyes immediately focused on him. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Getting close baby girl, getting real close." Dontrell answered. "You want to finish me off with your mouth?"

Terri didn't hesitate in answering "My black Daddy can finish wherever he wants to."

Dontrell's familiar smile shone out again and he slowly picked up pace. "Gonna give you all this cock baby girl, oh yeah. Watcha gonna do when your hubby aint home?"

"Come to Daddy's."

"That's right girl, you mine now. Gonna fuck you every day. Gonna make you addicted to black cock. You gonna never go back to him. You my bitch now, you hear?"

"Yes, oh yes, yours now, your bitch now."

Terri started gasping again, she couldn't answer him anymore, hadn't the air to breathe or talk. In her mind she was screaming for him to cum deep inside her though.

Dontrell slammed his cock in a handful more times before he stiffened and jerked, his hand reaching again for Terri's throat, holding her in place as he pumped his load inside her.

Chapter 4

Dontrell slowly pulled his cock put of Terri's pussy, it released him grudgingly, its tightness and his size generating a sucking pop sound as it finally sprang free. He could see a small weep of his cum trickle out between her lips but the majority of it was still inside her. Terri couldn't move, the sensation on Dontrell cumming in her was still rippling through her frame and she didn't want to budge in case it broke the spell. Her eyes flickered open to see Dontrell above her looking down in concern. "You okay Terri? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"God no, Jesus, that was so good. Hurt?... Only hurts that its over" Terri started to giggle, a euphoric high settling on her. Dontrell scooped her up off the couch, carrying her in his arms to the shower. They both stepped inside but he had to half support her as her legs were wobbling a bit from being spread and raised for so long. As the hot water sprayed down on them, Terri could feel his cum continuing to leak out of her red raw pussy. She probed inside herself with her index finger, raising it quickly to her mouth to taste his sperm. Dontrell watched as this hot 23-year-old pushed her finger back inside, eager to taste the cum from this 49-year-old man. How had he gotten so lucky? The first time he'd seen her he had wanted her but that was probably true for most attractive white women he saw. It was when he'd seen her clutching that trashy paperback in her hand, the complete innocence on her face when she'd realised her faux pas, that's what had switched his desire from want to need.

His cock twitched and began to harden again, it brushed against Terri's pale thigh as it swelled causing her to look down. "You are hard again?" she gasped. "Don't you know what Dontrell means?" he answered, "its Italian for lasting!" Dontrell began to laugh as Terri slid to her haunches in the shower, her mouth opening to engulf his cock. He allowed her to suck him hard, looking down at her cute blonde pixie cut head bobbing between his legs. Turning off the water he led her out, lifting her to sit on the wash basin, her legs parted, so he could get a taste of her pussy.

Terri whimpered with pleasure as his large tongue alternated between lapping at her pussy, the tip flickering randomly across her sensitive clit and it diving, delving deep inside her. She shifted her weight, pushing forward to drive his tongue deeper. Her orgasm built in her slowly, a warm flame growing in heat and intensity until it felt like she would just combust! Dontrell seemed to possess a sixth sense with her levels of pleasure, bringing her close to the peak before slowing or stopping. All the while the orgasm grew and grew but with no release. He pulled his face away and got to his feet, causing a groan of desperation to leave Terri's lips. "Please Daddy" she sighed, "I need to cum so bad."

Dontrell lifted her off the basin and back on her feet, he ran his fingers through her short damp hair until he had a handful in his grip. "Don't forget, it's Black Daddy and right now your Black Daddy is gonna fuck his new fake white stepdaughter."

Dontrell turned Terri around, she gripped the basin edge with her hands, and he moved her feet further apart so he could take her. He began fucking her from behind, enjoying the sight of her tight firm ass yielding against his black body as he ploughed into her deep, he pulled her back a bit, shuffling steps so as not to break the connection until her arms could no longer reach the basin for support. She raised her torso up now so he could see her clearly in the mirror in front of them. "Squeeze your firm tits for me Baby girl, I wanna see those beautiful nipples pop" Dontrell ordered. Terri cupped her breasts, her nipples, long and sensitive, were already hard and as she roamed her hands across them little sparks of pleasure popped in her chest.

"You like this doncha? Who knew what a cock hungry little Baby girl was hiding inside you huh?"

"Oh yes Black Daddy I love it, I love your cock, love Black cock."

Dontrell could see Terri was getting unsteady so he moved them both back to the couch, positioning her on all fours so he could dig into her deep doggystyle.

Terri was in heaven, Dontrell was fucking her deep and slow, another orgasm was building, she's lost count of how many times she had cum already. Behind her Dontrell knew he was getting close again. He brought his open palm down sharply on Terri's ass cheek, marvelling at its firmness as a red glow began to spread across it. "You liking being my Baby girl?" he asked.

"Yes, Black Daddy I love it." Terri answered, "Love it so so much, I want more and more."

"You want more huh?" he asked picking up the pace noticeably, "maybe I will give you more. Maybe I call up some buddies, get some of my niggers over here, get them all cumming in your mouth."

As he spoke he could feel her reaction, feel her excitement building, her hunger building. "Yeah Baby girl, you is definitely turning into a black cock slut." Dontrell pulled her ass cheeks apart, spitting down onto her tight sphincter. He probed at it with his finger for a moment, letting his spit lube up the entrance before sinking it in just one knuckle deep. Terri came instantly, animal sounds erupting from her. "That's it girl, you love it already, there's your more for now." Dontrell said firmly. He picked up the pace for the last time, riding her hard and once again cumming deep inside her.

Ten minutes passed before either of them could move enough to disentangle their bodies. Terri looked up at the clock on the wall and saw that Dean had already arrived home 30 minutes ago. 'Shit' she thought, 'we've been fucking for hours.'

Terri only had time for a quick shower before dashing around the room collecting her clothes. Dontrell was content to laze on the couch watching her, his smile firmly in place as he considered his good fortune.

"See you tomorrow Baby Girl" he called as she ran for the door blowing him a kiss as she sped past.

Dontrell would see her again everyday for the next month. By the end of the third day he had her taking his thumb fully in her ass as they fucked. By the end of the week Terri was cumming hard as he fucked her slowly in the ass with his thick lubricated cock.

As August turned to September though Terri received bad news.

Chapter 5

The frantic pounding at his door warned Dontrell there was something wrong before he had even seen Terri's tear streaked face. His first thought was that Dean had somehow discovered what had been happening, closely followed by the thought that Terri had messed up with her birth control. Dontrell was almost relieved when Terri flung herself into his arms crying "Dean's being moved, we are going to Chicago in 2 weeks!"

Dontrell made them both coffee while Terri collected herself on the couch. Once he had joined her he said "Well we both knew this would happen at some point I guess but I can't say I will be happy to see you leave. Chicago isn't exactly close by so visiting will be a problem."

"I know, I know." Terri sobbed, "What am I going to do? I've been so happy with you; I can't go back to the way things were."

Dontrell started to worry that Terri was about to declare her love for him or something, offer to leave Dean for him. As much as Dontrell cared for her, desired her, loved the Black Daddy/Baby girl dynamic they had going on, at the end of the day he was a bachelor and enjoyed being that way. He had never really had long term relationships and wasn't planning on starting one now at this point in his life. Still he could see how devastated Terri was and he also knew just how low her self esteem and sense of worth had sunk prior to them hooking up. He didn't want to see her in that state again.

"Drink your coffee and don't you worry Baby girl, your Black Daddy is gonna figure something out." Dontrell said adding 'I hope' to himself in his mind. Terri calmed down a little while she finished her cup, she calmed down a lot more when Dontrell pulled his cock free from his pants and she curled up alongside him on the couch sucking contentedly on it as he put his mind to solving the problem.

It was 5 days later when Terri found a note under her door about 30 minutes after Dean had left for work.

'Terri' She read, 'I think I have an answer to the problem. While I am working on it, I want us to make a good memory for this last week you are in the city. Go to my place, door is open. You will find an outfit I want you to wear and some further instruction.'

Terri didn't waste any time thinking about Dontrell's cryptic note, she grabbed her purse, keys and phone and headed straight down to his place. Opening his apartment door she saw that the books usually scattered on the coffee table were tidied away and in their place was a small pile of clothing. On top there was a cotton blue floral print dress, sleeveless with simple straps over the shoulders. The V neck cut had a simple tie at the front. Although Dontrell should have known her dress size this outfit seemed small to her and she knew it would ride high up her leg and tight across her chest. There were no shoes with the dress but the sandals that she was wearing now would match fine. The only other items were a pair of white cotton thong briefs and a note with instructions. Terri scanned through the note quickly and then began to change.

The second task, now that she was changed, was for her to get to Café M on E Bay street. The note told her to order a drink, then sit outside while she was drinking it. She was to be friendly to anyone approaching her, to act natural. Also she was to get there by 10:30am and wasn't to leave till 11am at the earliest. Terri sat fidgeting with a coaster at the table, sipping occasionally at her cold drink. She'd made it on time, but she was struggling with the waiting, she didn't know what the point of this was and being in the dark made her nervous. Maybe this was meant to help her socialise better she wondered to herself. As per the note she had smiled at the wait staff and the 2 tourists, an older couple, at the table beside her but hadn't spoken to anyone yet. Checking her watch she saw that there was another 10 minutes before she could leave. The couple beside her folded up their city guide map, the man wishing her a good day as he blatantly gazed at her bare legs while his wife pulled at his arm to move him on.

An older black man took their table a moment later ordering an expresso from the waiter. "Sorry, have you got the time?" he enquired from Terri. She was still preoccupied with figuring out Dontrell's end game but remembering her instructions she turned to him with a friendly expression, she didn't glance at her watch not needing to check again, "Just coming up on 11am." He smiled his thanks and leaned back in his chair enjoying the shade from the morning sun offered by the parasols over the tables. Terri decided that it was time to make a move, on to step 3, final task. This consisted of a 2-minute stroll to the River Street Inn, a nice hotel overlooking the river. She was then to go straight to room 45, knock and wait.

Dontrell opened the door just as she raised her hand to knock, he must have been peering out of the spy hole just as she walked up. He was already stripped down to his briefs and socks and had a glass of what looked like bourbon in his hand. Terri stepped into his arms as he released the door, letting it close behind her, and kissed him passionately tasting the alcohol on his tongue and lips. Dontrell broke the kiss and stepped away slightly. He twirled his index finger on his left hand in the air, indicating that he wanted Terri to spin around so her could admire her in her dress. "Mmmh Baby girl, you look good enough to eat....so I think I'm gonna do just that" he said.

Terri gave out a squeal of delight and threw herself backwards onto the soft king-sized bed that dominated the hotel room. Her short dress flared with the motion exposing her briefs and she lay back, knees bent and to either side so that Dontrell had unfettered access to her dampening pussy. He pulled the crotch of her underwear to one side, sliding a thick finger into her moistening pussy only to withdraw it and taste the juices clinging to his skin. Lowering his face to her crotch he began to make long slow licks along her labia up to her clit, teasing it before starting over again. Terri began panting with pleasure, her fingers making fists in the bedcovers as she sank into the sensations emanating from her well attended pussy.

After maybe five minutes Dontrell raised himself up from his kneeling position on the floor, "Get on all fours" he ordered and Terri rushed to obey her Black Daddy. Dontrell dropped his briefs to the floor freeing his stiff cock from its confinement. He climbed up onto the bed and pulling on Terri's hips he reorientated her position on the bed until she was parallel to the foot of the bed, facing towards the door of the hotel room. He pushed the dress up to reveal her bare ass cheeks, hooked the thong crotch with his finger to pull it away once more from the entrance to her pussy, before sliding in a good 6 inches of his cock in one smooth thrust. Terri flung her head back, a small gasp of pain mixed with pleasure exhaling from her throat at the forcefulness of his entry. She was given no time to adjust to this welcome invasion however as Dontrell began to pump slowly into her, every third stroke a little deeper than those proceeding it until her was pushing close to 8 inches into her sopping white pussy. "Who do you love Baby Girl?" Dontrell questioned her. "Love my Black Daddy" she answered quickly, the question now familiar to her. "And what do you love?" he asked. Terri again answered without need for thought "I love black cock!"

"You do anything for me right girl? Dress how I like, suck my cock when I want...you do as I say, that right?"

"Yes Black Daddy, whatever makes you happy."

Dontrell dropped a cell phone beside her, stopping his strokes but leaving himself still deep within her. "Look up a contact B.U Savannah in the phone, hit call and put it on speaker" he said. "Uh Wha.." Terri began replying before cutting herself off as she felt him start to withdraw from her hungry needful body. She fumbled with the phone for a moment before finding the number and starting the call. "Be truthful when you talk, y'hear" she heard from Dontrell behind her a moment before the call was answered.

"Who is this?" she heard a male voice answer the phone. "Theresa...oww" Terri felt a sting on her ass from Dontrell's slap, "Baby Girl" she corrected herself.

"Well hello Baby Girl and is your Black Daddy with you?" said the voice.

"Yes."

"And what are you both up to this morning?" the voice enquired.

"He is fucking me" Terri answered honestly as Dontrell had resumed his long slow strokes into her.

"You like it?" asked the mysterious voice.

"Love, love it" Terri grunted as Dontrell picked up the pace a little.

"What do you love about it?" the voice continued to question her.

"Love Black Daddy's size, his strength and stamina, love how he fucks me so good...oooh so good" She answered truthfully.

"Think all black cocks feel so good?" the next question came.

"Don't know, don't know, want to know, UH, UH, UHHH, God, want to know" Terri answered as best she could, Dontrell's pumping cock driving her forward on the bed, the vibrations from the fucking causing the cell phone to flip over on itself on the mattress.

Before Terri could turn the phone back over, she heard the sound of a key card being pushed into the door of the room. To her horror the handle turned, and the door swung open. Entering the room with a phone in his hand was the same man who had asked her the time at the café less than 30 minutes ago. He stood watching the pair of them on the bed with a wicked grin. He looked of an age with Dontrell, his head was shaved smooth and the goatee beard he sported was flexed heavily with grey.

"This is your Uncle Jay" she heard Dontrell introduce him, "we served together, and I wanted him to meet my Baby Girl before she went on her travels."

"Pleasure" Jay said, the voice from the other end of the call. He sat in the chair facing the bed and looked admiringly at Terri.

"So, was I lying Jay?"

"No D, you sure as fuck were nuthin but truthful on this" Jay replied.

"Anything you want to say to your Uncle, eh Baby Girl?" Dontrell teased her.

Terri was desperately trying to understand what was going on. The messages, the outfit and instructions, the phone call and now the stranger. What was Dontrell up to? What did her want from her? That's when Terri had an epiphany, it didn't matter what Dontrell wanted from her, in fact that was the point, it was what did she want from this....